Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 45 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Krypton
United States
Member #140102
March 11, 2013
891 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2013, 8:13 am - IP Logged

Hey bro, I won't o Walmart for about $25 I got two 32 gig Zip drives.  What a life saver both at home our bruise Buisness.  So sorry your dealing with that. its a pain in the xxxx

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
    Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: March 19, 2013, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Hey bro, I won't o Walmart for about $25 I got two 32 gig Zip drives.  What a life saver both at home our bruise Buisness.  So sorry your dealing with that. its a pain in the xxxx

Hey man, got to have some form of backup for sure.

It's all going fine now, and the way I'm set up , it doesn't take long at all.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
    When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: March 19, 2013, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

I figured I'd better get this on here for anyone that may be using this and had forgotten about the roots at the top. From working on this before, and what I had seen with them, I had put in the newer sheets that are uploaded on page 35, where it highlights inside the root the numbers that where drawn. Here a just a few examples that may help when looking at this thing.

This was from 3-9-13 evening draw here. 6-9-7 was drawn. You can see how they are all bunched up together for about every set. They tend to bunch up right together or like under M,O and Q at the top, they are evenly spaced from each other. For the root of 6, there is no 6 inside it's root, but if you look where I hand highlighted it in the lime, you should see the 6.

I've spent so much time on the bottom portion of this, I had forgotten about this.

3-10-13 Eve NC, 835 was drawn. On this one, there is only the one 5 in the root of 6. It's on the end there under AG and is the 30th number over in the root. Which kinda makes me wander with 3 being half of 6.

There is also only one 3 in the root of 6. It is under 0 and is the 12th digit over. 12 is 3 added. On this one, I went ahead and highlighted what I think the 3 comes from for the second set of 8-3-5 on the right. The 8 is under Z and is 23 spaces back. Two spaces on towards the right is 7 and 4, which could be 7-4=3, then two more spaces over again is the 5. What is odd about this one is that 8 on 23 (5), the 7 and 4 on 26 and 27 which is 53(8) and the 5 is on 30 (3). Then it's kind of opposite on the other end. You have 8 on 11, 3 on 12 but there is no 5 on that end. But right to the left is 2 and 7 under 9 and 10, which could be 7-2 is 5.

At the bottom for the root of 7, there is no 8 in the root of 7. But the first one has the 5 space 5 space 3. In the spaces between there is 7 and 1. And 7 and 1 is 8. Pretty much the same thing on the right side in 7.

3-11-13 Eve, NC. 149

This one was another odd one. On the far right of the root of 8, the 149 is all bunched up together. On the left, under G there is 4, on the 4th space of 8, 2 and 7 making 9 under H and I, (5 and 6), then the 1 under J (7). 

For the root of 3, you have 4 under 26, 1 under 27, and to the left there is 6 beside 3 for 9.

Another thing I noticed on this one was all three roots (8,3,5) have a 7 beside a 7 in them and 7 and 7 is 14, the 3 and 5 both have a 3 and 6 beside one another making 9. May not be anything though. I see it alot, but who knows.

And in the root of 5, another thing I've seen alot and talked about on here is where two of the numbers are side by side, then one of those numbers will be paired up with the third number. Usually an unnormal type of numbers over. Like here, the 4 and 9 under 10 and 11, is 9 spots over from the 9 and 1 under 21 and 22.

I'm not sure why this seems to do this, but it does more than it should for some reason.

There is three in a row for examples if anyone wants to check it with what they have on these.

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: March 19, 2013, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

And this one was just too cool not to put it on here. On 3-15-2013 eve here we had 6-9-3 and 5-1-0-0. This is what it showed.

Now the 3 that hit in the Pick 3 did show up as a number to choose to play. And while there where patterns for the 6-9-3, there really wasn't a 3 popped up inside the cubes anywhere. Without addind or subtracting. There are some 2's beside some 1's in the bottom left cubes, but that was it. Under PN there where three of them. And while the 5-1-0-0 completely ruled the top four cubes, they where kind of hid in the bottom four. In the top four cubes, the 5 showed up forty times. That's 40.

And in the bottom right corner cube for the Pick 3, you can see the pattern with the 6's and 9's. Now look at the same cube for the Pick 4 setup on the far right at the pattern. Keep in mind this was the 15 day of the month when looking at 5100, and with 15 being 6, (or 4).

Under H thru R is part of what I was wanting to test on this. What those numbers are, are the center four digits inside each cube. Take the 5-5 over 0-0 in H and I 75 and 76. That is from the top left cube, just the left two numbers inside that one and if any of the subtracted sums and the added sums match them. H is for the subtracted sums and I is the added sums. The four to the right of those are the 5 over 0 in the same cube, but the right side. Under AA. Each cube I've done this way there, starting with the top left two sets for the top left cube. See 5100 there anywhere? The 5 showed up in this set 20 times while the 0 did 20 times also. The 1 showed up 6 times and is the sum of 5100, and a pretty big part of 6-9-3.

This part is just for testing, and some of what I had on these are gone. I'm trying to weed this thing down as much as possible. Hopefully with what I can see in the roots and this, I can make this thing better. God knows I'm tired of the 2 out of 3's and 3 out of 4's. And getting them backwards. Did the same thing again today. Had three of the pick 4 for the pick 3. But this one is a big inspiration for me, so, I'll have to keep at it. Plus it's pretty cool to look at.

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: March 19, 2013, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

And since I'm on here and before I head off, I'll put what I see for the NC draw here tonight. To see how it does. If anything I see the patterns with the 3 and 9 all over this one. 3 and 9 are showing in the AI and AJ that usually show something. But they way, I've been going with getting the 3 and 4 draws backwards, it wouldn't surprise me if 1 and 2 didn't show up in the pick 3. If this thing is remotely close, a 3 and 9 will have something to do with one or the other here tonight. Maybe both. Maybe neither. Can't get 7 outa my head with this one for some reason. But maybe it's coming in the four draw. Possibly with a 5 and 1 somehow.

Okie Dokie folks, best of luck to all tonight!!!!

Krypton
            United States
            Member #140102
            March 11, 2013
            891 Posts
            Posted: March 22, 2013, 1:15 am - IP Logged

And since I'm on here and before I head off, I'll put what I see for the NC draw here tonight. To see how it does. If anything I see the patterns with the 3 and 9 all over this one. 3 and 9 are showing in the AI and AJ that usually show something. But they way, I've been going with getting the 3 and 4 draws backwards, it wouldn't surprise me if 1 and 2 didn't show up in the pick 3. If this thing is remotely close, a 3 and 9 will have something to do with one or the other here tonight. Maybe both. Maybe neither. Can't get 7 outa my head with this one for some reason. But maybe it's coming in the four draw. Possibly with a 5 and 1 somehow.

Okie Dokie folks, best of luck to all tonight!!!!

What wa the outcome on the 19th?

llucas07's avatar - batman14
              Gastonia, NC
              United States
              Member #117368
              October 4, 2011
              1677 Posts
              Posted: April 1, 2013, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

These are the March day and evening books in Excel format. They are setup to highlight what I think will be coming next to make them easier to look for the patterns in each cube. If anyone wants them your sure welcome to them.

The March day book:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fqxcgw

The March evening book:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xjo7b4

Hi Greenfox, are you going to post the April day and evening books? Me and Shop would like to get a copy if possible.

Thanks

I See Brighter Things AheadSun Smiley

Krypton
                United States
                Member #140102
                March 11, 2013
                891 Posts
                Posted: April 5, 2013, 1:15 am - IP Logged

This is one of the counter sheets from the books. This one is from the even/odd for January,  like the one i just posted. This is exactly what the second number did. If you look at the patterns here in B thru E, you will see they are the same as they are in I thru M in the above photo. What this does is count the amount of times the number did what. That's the B thru E. J and K compiles each into one section. J counts up the total amount of times the number was even (or up) and K is for odd or down. L  thru O is the results of J and K and i use these for patterns also. And for probability. Like here, in row 7, both J and K where even, so L7 shows even/even. You can use this part for patterns and probability. What i do is if i can't see a pattern with these, I look for one that may be way down in the rows and say it's the eo in N14. N14 is an odd game (game 19). Now here after that eo on game 19, it was oe up to game 27. So, I'm going to start looking for that eo to come in. Say for game 29 it has to be either eo or oe. I'm going to look for what it's going to take to make that eo show up. Here it would take an even number in C4 to make it 14 in J and 15 in K and that would give the eo in N. But, here, unless i see one way way down, i usually only look at this section last.

Where i do look first here is S thru Y. This is where the math comes into play. S is B summed up to a single digit. T is C, U is D and V is E. X is the game # subtracted single sum. Y is the single added sum of the game numbers. I compare these numbers together to get an idea. Take game 25. 25 is either 3 or 5. The counters you would use for game 25 are in T8 and V8. The 3 would have changed to a 4 in T8 if the number was going to be even. The 9 was going to change to a 1 if the number was going to be odd. Since the 3 was already there in T9 it just carried on up because it's there in 25. 9 doesn't really have anything in common with 25. But that 1 is from 10 and really does have commonalities with 25. So i would see the 3 is part of 25 and the 10 is connected to 25 and the 9 isn't, so I'd look for an odd number to change that 9. Plus you have the probability with this part also. It's not going to go too many games without changing. Unlike the 2 running up thru T here. There is a reason that 2 did so many games here. There's also a reason that 2 and 20 is among the most drawn numbers in PB. 2 is connected to more numbers than most are. But here, you can see that 2 ran from game 11 up to game 22. Anyway, S and U is for even games only. T and V is for odd games only. You will want to look for what numbers coming up have in common with the game numbers in X and Y and you can narrow your numbers down like crazy. Here I do see that for game 21 it would have been either 3 or 9 and it went to 9 instead of the 3 that matches the 3 from 21. But, for occasions like this, you have to pay attention to the whole thing. 3 is the root of 9. 1 is also another form of 10. 10 is 0-1=9. There will be times that stuff like this come up with these. But that's just the way numbers are. The number 1 is infinite. The number 1 is the problem with that million dollar equation that none of the worlds best mathemiticians can figure out. (That jimmy linked to). Off topic there kind of, but still part of how to read these. When the 1 comes into play on these, the 0 either, it's best to look at the whole picture as to what is going on and what to look for.

The up and down of these work the same way as this. Each sheet is for each number. With a little looking you can really narrow your choices down with these.

They are uploaded, linked, and completely free for anyone that wants to use or try them.

Can you explain how to narrow down the numbers using the counters and the dates.  I can read the sheet but not sure how to use it to narrow down number sin the PB

Thank you sir Fox!

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: April 6, 2013, 5:06 am - IP Logged

Hi Greenfox, are you going to post the April day and evening books? Me and Shop would like to get a copy if possible.

Thanks

Hey llucas07,

Sorry I haven't been able to be on here. Here are the links for you two and anyone else that wants them for the April books.

4-2013 Days:   http://www.sendspace.com/file/9r009w

4-2013 Evenings: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5aks8b

You two been getting any help with them? I hope so!!!!

Now that I'm knowing more about how to formulate and with what I've been doing on my PB workouts I'm going to be putting some more stuff on the 3 and 4 on here that may help also as I get it finished. Hopefully fully automating the counter books so they will show us which direction to go with our picks as far as even or odd and higher or lower that is. Going to take dr sans idea of high low pairs and tweak it a little to and incorporate it into it.

If anyone wants to change the dates on these and incase I miss a few days or whatever. Just make you a copy of each. Open say the day book and drag the draws sheet all the way to the right. Then click on the Developer tab at the top. On the left top it says visual basic, click on that. It should have the module showing once you open that button. All you have to do then is change where it says Apr or Mar or whatever month it's on to the first three letters of whatever month you want. You can change the month or year here. Then click the little green play button at the top and let it do it's thing. Once it stops running, close that page, go to the last sheet on the right and drag it back to the first and rename it draws. Then you can recolor the sheets to whatever colors you want to and all that. I'll try to keep them caught up and uploaded as much as I can though so all anyone has to do is just DL what they want.

I hope all's been doing well and getting some wins!!!!!

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: April 6, 2013, 5:26 am - IP Logged

Can you explain how to narrow down the numbers using the counters and the dates.  I can read the sheet but not sure how to use it to narrow down number sin the PB

Thank you sir Fox!

Hey SkyLine69,

Hopefully I'll be making those counter books automated to just show what direction/s to go. Weed out what is less likely to be on the way and leave all the goodies that we want to see. That's the plan anyway. From High/Low pairs left and right to even and odd to up and down direction. Again, that's the plan. Now that I'm getting a better grip on this formulating deal, I think I can get it pretty close to what I want.

Sir Fox? LOL. I'm trying to keep my age down as much as possible. Still a bit too young and way too poor to be a "sir", lol, but thanks.

I'll get into all that for you though in just a little while.

bgonçalves
                      Brasil
                      Member #92564
                      June 9, 2010
                      2123 Posts
                      Posted: April 6, 2013, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

hello, greenfox, good job, fanstastico, then besides the odd and even, and ups and downs
                        you can do, another sheet on the deltas (distances between digits in vertical and horizontal)
                      ie the delta and delta value pair in the odd, the deltas from one position to another.

Krypton
                        United States
                        Member #140102
                        March 11, 2013
                        891 Posts
                        Posted: April 8, 2013, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Hey SkyLine69,

Hopefully I'll be making those counter books automated to just show what direction/s to go. Weed out what is less likely to be on the way and leave all the goodies that we want to see. That's the plan anyway. From High/Low pairs left and right to even and odd to up and down direction. Again, that's the plan. Now that I'm getting a better grip on this formulating deal, I think I can get it pretty close to what I want.

Sir Fox? LOL. I'm trying to keep my age down as much as possible. Still a bit too young and way too poor to be a "sir", lol, but thanks.

I'll get into all that for you though in just a little while.

The sir was meant out of Loyalty not age  LOL  Two young guns like us LOL  and thanks for all the charts and help

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: April 12, 2013, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

hello, greenfox, good job, fanstastico, then besides the odd and even, and ups and downs
                            you can do, another sheet on the deltas (distances between digits in vertical and horizontal)
                          ie the delta and delta value pair in the odd, the deltas from one position to another.

Ok dr san, see if these have what you have been asking about on them.

I think I covered about every base with these that can be. There migh be something that I missed, but if there is and anyone can think if it, let me know.

See what you think. The links are coming up.

Thank you!!!

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: April 12, 2013, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

The sir was meant out of Loyalty not age  LOL  Two young guns like us LOL  and thanks for all the charts and help

LOL. I know. Just had to say it though. Supposedly, we're all 10 years younger now according to what they all say. 30's the new 20 and all that. LOL. I'll go with that anyway.

Yeah man, your sure welcome!!!!

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: April 12, 2013, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

OK, Phewww is all I can say about these. I had some dificulties with them and one specific formula that took me a while to figure out but I think I got about every thing that can happen covered. Might help someone anyway. If it doesn't, well, I tried. LOL.

I call this the BIG BOOK. It has all sheets that where on here earlier, plus a few tweaks and additional pieces. I'll give some screen shots as the night comes on thru and will have it all explained by morning. But, here they are.

For the month of April. (But can be changed to any month you want.) Right now, the're April. And for Pick 3, but 4 is coming also. There will also be for day to eve workouts, two months worth of data day to day and eve to eve and about plenty of ways to track it.

April Day book:http://www.sendspace.com/file/7oo218

April Evening: http://www.sendspace.com/file/pcsblk

Just put your numbers in the first sheet and the rest is done.

Page 45 of 53