Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 50 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: July 6, 2013, 5:26 am - IP Logged

And for that July 3rd eve draw I skipped. We had 7-8-8 for the pick 3 and 2-0-8-6 for the 4 draw.

Just gonna hit some of the better known parts on the next few. 0 and 1 total where 30 and 36 (BI14-15). That gave sums 7,3,3,9. If 3 is the negative version of 8, there is 7-8-8 showing there. Been trying to keep my eyes on BO thru BQ rows 25 to 28 also. I notice here on this one there is 1 over 6 (7), 3 over 4 (7) and 3 over 4(7), with 6 over 5(11) and with 11 being a double digit sum having two parts, 0 or 2 subtracted and added, which has a sum of 8 or 2. Then 4 over 13 (8) and 4 over 4 (8).

And the bottom half. For the 2-0-8-6, I see in BF thru BI, rows 65 thru 68, I see the 8 over 6 over 4 over 2 there. With that 4 I see the 7 beside it, 4+7=11=0 or 2. 4 from that 9 would leave 5, or the negative version of 0. The 2 from that 7 leaves 5 again. And 2+7 =9. And for that 9's ties to 0, look in cell AV2 of one of the pics that has all the roots showing.

Also in that cube, top right corner, there is 5-8 over 2-6 showing. 5 and 0 swapping places? 5+6 is 11 and 11 is 0 or 2. 2 +8 is 10 (0). Just gonna point out here's and there's. As I see them anyway. Like I said, I may be just crazy as a loon.

And again, this top cube being more vertical showing at least three of the numbers that where drawn in the pick 4 with the completely opposite cube showing three of four more horizontal. No 0's at all showing in any of those four top cubes but they are on all four bottom cubes. 1 per cube only.For that 7-8-8  from the pick 3 draw. Take that same top cube and where I just akled about the 5-8 over 2-6. Look down vertically from that 5 to the number below it and see what that makes. Now take that same number below that 5 and stick it with the number to the right of it to see what it makes.

You should see 7-8-8 in the cells R-S 92 thru 94. AI thru AK 59 and 60 picked the 7 for the 7-8-8 and the 2 for the 2-0-8-6. But I've been watching it for if that first number (5) is a 0,5 or 1 and seeing what happens negative/positive wise.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: July 6, 2013, 6:01 am - IP Logged

And one more before a nap. I've seen enough little green squares jumping around for a night.

July 1, 2013 day draws 5-2-6 and 1-2-4-0

0 and 1 totals gave 5-9 and 1-9. Positive and negative mirrors would be 6 for 9 and 2 for 1 there. Even in the maroonish cells to the left under J thru AC you have 1's, 9's and 5's on this one.

And there's a shot of that 9 I was just talking about above in cell AV2 and it's connection with 0. To further explain what I'm talking about with that, which I'm sure about everyone here knows is to go back 4 spaces in the root of 5. You'll land on 0. 4 and 5=9. Then look in the root of 6. Go back 3 spaces. You'll land on 9. Root of 3, back 1 space, lands on 1. 3+7=10=1. That's the way I read it anyway. Not exactly sure if it's correct.

Part deuce of this same one. I've pretty well circled most of what I look for with these. The larger circled ones show the patterns in the cubes.

It picked up 4-6-3 in J thru L row 93. Again with the 1 off, dead on, 1 off. Had 8-2-6-4 in AI thru AK's section at the top.

And one more thing is the patterns for both draws are on the left here. Day draw. Odd/negative numbered day. (Mental note for me).

Maybe this made up for the time I wasted of anyone that clicked on my stuff last night. Sorry about that!!!

Best of luck to all today!!!!

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2013, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

3-0-0 for July 6,2013 day NC draw. I didn't circle the 6-6 over 0-3 at the bottom here. But 3 is there, and 0. And 6-6=0. 6+6 is 12 then 3. No mirroring needed on this one.

Just taking those numbers in BJ14 and 15 and BK14 and 15. 0,0, 12 (1,3) 3. That's 0,0,1,3,3. That would still make a few combinations. But looking at the rest of them to compare, it should have been fairly easy. Positive/negative mirroring for 0,0,1,3,3 would be 5,5,2,8,8. That would leave out, 4,6,7,9 to choose from for any of the three.

The sheet for yesterdays NC day draw. 3-2-6. Taking the 63 times that 0 showed up and 12 times 1 did was 63 and 12. That left 3 that hit, 9 being the negative version of 6, and 1 being the negative version of 2.

Taking those numbers again in BJ14 and 15 and BK14 and 15 is 1,3,3,9. Positive/negative mirroring would be 2,8,8,6. Here that would leave out 0,4,5,7 to play for any of the three spots.

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2013, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to run a test here and see what may happen. Not going to say one way or another what may or may not happen. I'm going to get the past two results of just random states from the results page, plug them into this crazy thing and post just the upper portion that show X of 0 and 1 like above to see what happens elsewhere. I'll show the digits that show up there, plus their positive/negative mirrors. I just closed my eyes and scrolled around till I brought up a state to start with and Kansas is up first.

It's showing 3,9,3,9. With positive/negative mirrors, that's 3,3,9,9 or 8,8,6,6. Sorry, this thing is picking 5,4,7,2 in AI thru AK at the bottom where I set it up to show me what to look for. See how those do in both 3 and 4 there. (Sorry, I see ya'll don't have a 4 draw there.)

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: July 6, 2013, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Missouri 7-6-13 eve draw.

3,4,6,7,3. That's 3,3,4,6,7. Positive/negative mirrors are 8,8,7,9,4. That leaves out 0,1,2,5 that shouldn't hit. This thing is showing 3-2-3-2 in AI thru AK at the bottom where it's set up to show me what to look for.

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: July 6, 2013, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

New Mexico 7-6-13.

X of 0 and 1 sums is 4,1,3,4,6. Or 1,3,4,6 in order with positive/negative mirrors of 2,8,7,9. That only leaves out 0 or 5. But this thing is picking in AI thru AK at the bottom, 7,0,3,4 to play or  look at to play. No 4 draw there either.

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: July 6, 2013, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Delaware 7-6-13 eve. X totals for 0-1 gave 3,4,6,1,3. Which is 1,3,4,6. Positive/negative mirrors are 2,8,7,9. Leaving out only the 0,5. But there is two 3's showing there. And this thing is picking in AI thru AK 3,2,1,4 to look at. Ya'll have a pick 4, so I'll have to see how it does with that also.I'm seeing 3's all over all these and with today being the 6th day, (double of 3). I'm looking at the 3,6,9 thing. And we already had 3-0-0 for here earlier today.

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: July 6, 2013, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

I know SC is RNG, so I wanted to throw it up to test it against a computer generated draw.

For tonights draw there.7-6-13.

It's showing 3,9,1,0. In order is 0,1,3,9. Positive/negative mirroring is 5,2,8,6. Leaves out 4,7. AI thru AK is showing 5,3,5,3 to look at at the bottom.

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: July 6, 2013, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

TN for tonight 7-6-13Cause I like TN.

Showing is 4,6,0,9. In order is 0,4,6,9 with positive/negative mirrors of 5,7,9,6. Showing to look at in AI thru AK is 8,2,1,0 at the bottom.

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: July 6, 2013, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

And for my fellow NClinianns for tonight. 7-6-13

X totals sums are showing 3,9,7,3. In order is 3,3,7,9. Positive/negative mirrors are 8,8,4,6. With AI thru AK at the bottom showing 5,4,7,2 to look at for the draws.

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: July 7, 2013, 4:49 am - IP Logged

Just an update as to what did what on my earlier test I ran.

Kansas had 8-0-1. Showing was 3-9-3-9. Mirrors would be 8-6-8-6. And it had 5-4-7-2 as possibilities to look at.

Missouri had 6-0-4 for the pick 3 and 3-0-9-7 for the pick 4. This had 3,4,6,7,3 (mirrors would be 8,7,9,4,8) and it showed 3,2,3,2 as to what to look at. A little better than the Kansas one. Had the 4 and 6 for the 3 showing with no mirrors. Then the 3,7 for the pick 4 showing and 6 mirror for the 9.

New Mexico had 6-5-8. This showed 4,1,3,4,6. (Mirrors are 7,2,8,7,9) with 7-0-3-4 at the bottom for what to look at.

Delaware had 3-9-5 with 6-1-2-6 for the pick 4. This showed 3,4,6,1,3 (mirrors 8,7,9,2,8) and it picked 3,2,1,4. And I think I said something about 3,6,9 for all the games last night.

SC had 3-8-6 and 6-8-9-6. This showed 3,9,10,0. (mirrors are 8,6,{not sure for 10},5) Some more of that 3,6,9 thing going on there to. And it showed to look at 5,3,5,3.

TN had 6-1-9 and 7-1-5-5. This one was showing 4,6,0,9. (Mirrors are 7,9,5,6) and it picked 8-2-1-0 to look at.

And NC had, well I'll post that by it's self. Kinda not real happy bout it at the moment.

One thing I wanted to make note about on these was the top two sets of numbers under X that are the totals of 0 and 1 compared to what actually was drew. I put the drawn numbers right above each for that reason. Anyway, onto that NC eve draw.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: July 7, 2013, 5:58 am - IP Logged

First, here's these.

My 8-3-4 ticket for the 5th evening 9-8-3 that was drawn here I played. Hadn't played since my last tickets I put on here. Fuzzy, but there.

Then tonights pick 4 here. We had 7-4-9-2. And I played this. Fuzz to, but it says 8-4-7-3. And why below.

Circled is what happened with the 4 draw. I actually went vertical looking for what to play on the 4, but should have went horizontal. I knew the 7 and 4 was coming with this. I didn't play the 3 draw. Just the 4 tonight. Should have looked at AI thru AK better huh? And another thing real quick I been noticing is those numbers showing there in AI thru AK is the 5 there hit in the pick 3, the 4 with the 2 makes 6, and 7 and 2 makes 9. Seen that quite a bit.

At the bottom under J thru L is 5-7-9 showing twice. 5-7-9, 6-9-5. Just like about all the past ones I just posted.

Back to that 7-4-9-2. I'm thinking of my math is right, playing all four columns vertical and horizontal, under BA thru BI as one set a piece. That would be 16 sets horizontal, 16 sets vertical top and bottom for a total of 32 sets all together, and would be $32.00 spent. A win with playing ANY would be $200.00. That's $168.00 profit. Not what I'm looking for at all with 32 sets, but that's at least three times this month I know I could have done that. With these. I've not checked all day and eve for July yet. Like I said, that's not what I'm after, and probably not that good, but it's something.

Another pattern I've been noticing is all the one offs. How many times have all of us said the stupid one offs? How many times do we get one off? Probably about the same. Makes me think about my last few trips to Harrahs. And pretty much every time I've WON out there. Out there I don't think about losing. I say I'm either going to win or I'm going to win. Then I do. And why is it that someone says, "your just going to put your money right back in there", and that very thing start happening? Is it because we think that? Or start to believe that? And another time there. I got an overwhelming smell of horse (*&^%). No idea how or why, but it was like I was standing in a horse stall somwhere it was that bad. So, I decided maybe I was supposed to look for a game with horses or cowboys. Something to that nature. Found one, bout twenty feet away and set down with a 20 in it. It had 4 horses on it running. 4 hands into I hit, and had I been betting without worrying, would have hit $10,000. Still won over $200.00 with a 20 dollar bill and had wagered only $5 total. Still haven't figured that one out.

Another time, I saw John Wayne, all day long for some reason. I mean every where I looked he was there. So I decided I might better play the John Wayne machine when I got out there. I found one that wasn't ,being played,  but a guy was having medical problems and was being attended to and I wasn't about to ask him to get up so I could play. Walked around for a few minutes, and came back to that machine and there was a woman that had got on it and as soon as I got back to it she hit for $2500.00. The very second I got back. Oh well I guess. Didn't much look for any other John Wayne machines that night. lol

So from now on, there is no, ah, bout said it right there. It's only "either gonna win, or gonna win" and that's it!!!!!

Think I'ma call it a night. Best of luck to day to all!!!

baton rouge
                          United States
                          Member #144105
                          June 24, 2013
                          10 Posts
                          Posted: July 8, 2013, 8:09 am - IP Logged

Hi, this is cajuncooker from Louisiana.  Would like to try this and see if it works here.  Is your program still available?  Would like to try it on the pick 3's here.

Thanks!

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: July 10, 2013, 2:37 am - IP Logged

Hi, this is cajuncooker from Louisiana.  Would like to try this and see if it works here.  Is your program still available?  Would like to try it on the pick 3's here.

Thanks!

Hello cajuncooker,

I've tested it on about every state and get the same results on all I have. Tried it there also and it did. It just takes some getting used to seeing where and how the numbers show into it is all. But here are the links for the July 2013 books if you want them.

July 2013 Day draws:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dns27r

July Eve. draws:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n6fkjy

Off this link, just click on the BLUE box at the bottom center of the page and that will start it going.

Best of luck with it!!!  And your welcome!!!

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: July 10, 2013, 3:09 am - IP Logged

The playing I've hd the past couple of days.

July 7,2013 eve drw 4 was 2-3-4-9

And my two picks: Had the 2 and 3, 5 for 4, 1 for 9. Or as I like to look at it, 2-3-4-9 against my 2-3-5-1

No play at all on the 8th. None for the 9th day. No play on the 7th day draws either for that matter.

9th eve was 5-5-9 for pick 3, pick 4 was 8-6-0-9

My two sets was: 9-3-5 for the 3. Had the 5 and 9.

And my two sets for the pick 4: 8-6-0-9. Hows that for , ahhh, not gonna say that anymore... LOL.

Or 8-6-0-9 and my 8-6-1-7.

Not a win, but for a completely random event, pretty close. I think anyway.

Page 50 of 53