Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 48 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2013, 12:50 am - IP Logged

Now these are what I was talking about where it will all come together. This is for the 6 draws also. 6 balls/numbers with 60 possibilities.

This setup is the same as I just uploaded the links to and went over. The only difference is the main numbers input book and this one only tracks the past 100 games results. It should be all one needed to get a win with knowing how this works. The same principles apply to these smaller books as they do to the 2,050 draws books. As far as what to look for. This one will just make it easier to narrow down the numbers for each play.

What these books do is let's you put int how you see the other charts work to weed out all the numbers for each position that don't meet what your looking for.

There are 10 sheets in this book that will take the data from the past 10 draws and lay it all out for you  for each number possibility in one easy to see place.

This showing is the results of the previous draw of the Texas Lotto with 6/54.

In column A rows 3 thru 8, you can see last nights numbers. Column L, same rows are the numbers from the previous night, and W, same rows the night before that.

In column A rows 11 thru 16 are the times that A3 thru A8 have been drawn in this setup with the 50+ hit numbers.

A19 thru A24 is how many times those same number have been drawn just on the main drawn number sheet. These will only be shown when you update the new numbers that come in after the draw. I'll show one also that is set up with what is drawn not put into the charts yet after this so all can see the difference. L11 thru L16 are how many times the numbers from the previous nights draw had been drawn on the 50+. With W11 thru W16 how many times the numbers from the previous previous draw had been drawn.

L 19 thru 24are the same as L1 thru L16 only they are how many times the numbers had been drawn just showing on the main numbers sheet with W19 thru W24 the same as W11 thru W16 and these being only how many times they have been drawn on the main numbers drawn sheet.

C thru F are the counters from the previous draws out of the counter books. Like here, since we would have been trying to figure out what to do to get the numbers in A3 thru A8, the counters are here just like what they would be in those books.

Example: since this is an odd game #C3 thru F3 are the counters from the even/odd for the first number. This being an odd game, either the 3 in D3 would go to a 4 if the next number was even or the 3 in F3 would go to a 4 if the next number was odd. That is the possibilities and are shown in G3 and H3. One of those possibilities are going to change, if a draw happens.

C3 thru F3 down to C8 thru F8 are the counters for the numbers being even or odd.

C11 thru F11 down to C16 thru F16 are for the 50+ hit numbers being even or odd.

C19 thru F19 down to C24 thru F24 being the on board hit numbers being even or odd.

M thru Q are for the numbers going up or down from the previous game. (Like here, with what happened in game 48).

Second setup in M thru Q are for game 48's 50+ hit numbers going up or down.

Third setup in M thru Q are for the on board hit numbers from game 48 going up or down.

X thru AB are the same as M thru Q only they are for game 47's results.

Now, let's say that you use what the counters say in  N3 thru Q3 to determine what to do. If you decide the number is going to be lower than that 10 in L3 from game 48, all you have to do is type a D in U3. When you do that,it will go over into row AI where it's set up for all possible numbers that can be drawn for the first number and black out any number larger than 10.

Say that you determine the next number will be smaller than 14 from game #47 that is showing in W3. Put a D in AF3. It will black out all numbers in AI that are smaller than 14. Since 10 is already smaller than 14, you wouldn't have to really do that, but I do anyway.

Now say that you determine with the books and counters that the next number will be even or odd for the first number. If you think it will be even Place an E inside I3 and all odd numbers in column AI will be blacked out. If you think odd,  put an O in J3 and all even numbers in column AI will be blacked out.

If you determine that  the next first numbers 50+ hit number will be even, place an E inside cell I11. All numbers in column AI that is not on an even hit number will be blacked out.

If you think that the next number's 50+ hit number will be larger or smaller that the 6 that is the amount of times 10 has been drawn from game 48, place an U or D in the corresponding cell under T or U row 11. All numbers that don't meet that criteria will be blacked out. Same thing for the 50+ hit numbers from game 47. Same thing for the on board hit numbers sections. It's really easy to figure out.

I have each section labeled to not confuse and B, M and X will keep all on the same page.

Another thing is, look at the counters in N3 thru Q3. 6195. Now look at the counters in N4 thru Q4. 6195. Both with the possibility of the 1 going to 2 had the next number been larger than that 10. Or the 5 going to 6 had the next second number been larger than the 26 in game 48. Both, had the same counters. Both did the same thing. If you'll look in those same columns N thru Q, only now in row 15 and compare those results with the ones I just showed. 6195 with 2 or 6 being the possible outcomes on all three there. Another example is In Y thru AB. Rows 3 and 5. Same counters, same results.You should see plenty of this with this. There will be some variation of course. Notice how Y thru AB row 7 is the same counters, different variation? Same possible outcome, but different results. Then you have C thru F row 8 with 3432 like the last three I just pointed out. Could have went to 3 or 5. It went to the 5 and not the 3 like the 3432 did in Y thru AB row 7. That will happen. That's why I leave off the numbers being even or odd, unless there is something that jus points me exactly where to go.

I'd say that over 90% of the time you should have around 5 number choices or less in AI thru AN for a number to play and about that percentage, there will be the next numbers. There will nearly always be something in these books that will give you and exact idea of whhich way to go for each number. May not be the exact way to go for every detailed aspect, but there will be something that will leave the right numbers to play in those columns.

Then after the new draw is put in, AI thru AN will highlight what did come next.

I forgot to add, that after each new draw is put in, it will highlight G, H, R, S and AC, AD as to what happened. If it is highlighted green the number went up or was even. If red there, the number went down or was odd. So you can see what happened with your choices. You will have to clear out I,J, T,U and AE, AF by hand once you reset the input sheet though or that data will still be on there. These are on here with games 40 thru 50 so you can look back over those past draws for examination as to what did exactly what. Each aspect of those draws.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2013, 2:32 am - IP Logged

This is the input sheet of the macro'd book and the differences. You still put the numbers in the same way. If your DL has new games at the top, they paste in on the left setup. Starting with game #-50 at the bottom as your oldest draw you want to start with.

If your DL has the new games at the bottom, paste in on the right hand side starting with your oldest game of choice in game #-50 at the top.

Once you have what you want in there, you can start filling in new draws only on the left to the top as they come in. That's all the same.

Only real difference is this one has the rest macros in it so you can reset games 40 thru 50 on the narrow down sheets. You just have to figure out where you want to go back to to work with as far as game number and click the control>shift corresponding letter. If you like how the counters work with draw number 50, just hold down control>shift> L. It will take all the numbers from 50 back and place them in 49 and below to leave open game 50 to work with again.

Whatever game you want open to work with is shown in P thru T. Once your new draw comes in and you put it in here, you can analyze it or whatever you want on sheets game #40 thru #50. You can either use the macro to reset the game draws here or, you can clear then repaste what ever you want in it whereever you want. Totally up to you.

Krypton
      United States
      Member #140102
      March 11, 2013
      892 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2013, 3:23 am - IP Logged

This is the input sheet of the macro'd book and the differences. You still put the numbers in the same way. If your DL has new games at the top, they paste in on the left setup. Starting with game #-50 at the bottom as your oldest draw you want to start with.

If your DL has the new games at the bottom, paste in on the right hand side starting with your oldest game of choice in game #-50 at the top.

Once you have what you want in there, you can start filling in new draws only on the left to the top as they come in. That's all the same.

Only real difference is this one has the rest macros in it so you can reset games 40 thru 50 on the narrow down sheets. You just have to figure out where you want to go back to to work with as far as game number and click the control>shift corresponding letter. If you like how the counters work with draw number 50, just hold down control>shift> L. It will take all the numbers from 50 back and place them in 49 and below to leave open game 50 to work with again.

Whatever game you want open to work with is shown in P thru T. Once your new draw comes in and you put it in here, you can analyze it or whatever you want on sheets game #40 thru #50. You can either use the macro to reset the game draws here or, you can clear then repaste what ever you want in it whereever you want. Totally up to you.

GF, thank yo for all your hard work especially with all you have going on right now!!Thumbs Up

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2013, 3:28 am - IP Logged

GF, thank yo for all your hard work especially with all you have going on right now!!Thumbs Up

No problema amigo!!!! And your sure welcome!!!!

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2013, 4:25 am - IP Logged

Ok gang. My head is about to just fall off my shoulders from being so tired and my neck is so tired, it's about to roll my head on off for me. I'll get the links for these last sheets I just showed on here later on today. May just take the day off and get this done anyway. I'm needing some rest fairly bad also, so may rest in a bit then get back at it. I'll have it on here today though.

Goodnight, morning or whatever it is there and best of luck to all today!!!!

Canada
            Member #143240
            May 28, 2013
            42 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2013, 6:24 am - IP Logged

Hi Greenfox,

Just downloaded your draws books (p3/4/6) and tried to update data

From the latest draw on top (game #999) down

For some reason some of the cells in columns L,M,N,O are "##"

Thank you for your hard work and for sharing

All the best

Krypton
              United States
              Member #140102
              March 11, 2013
              892 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2013, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Hi Greenfox,

Just downloaded your draws books (p3/4/6) and tried to update data

From the latest draw on top (game #999) down

For some reason some of the cells in columns L,M,N,O are "##"

Thank you for your hard work and for sharing

All the best

Do you get ### in all 3 files?

Canada
                Member #143240
                May 28, 2013
                42 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2013, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

I don't know yet

Just tried p4

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: June 24, 2013, 1:45 am - IP Logged

Hello BorisB,

That's where I built these with my desktop with a wide monitor and wasn't thinking about a smaller screen size. Sorry about that!!! It wasn't until I was kinda forced to work on this laptop that I noticed that and corrected it. The Pick 6 books that are linked earlier are already fixed so that problem can be fixed by just double clicking on the line to the right at the top of the column you need more room on. The data is there, there just wasn't enough room on the column width to show it all unless your using a larger monitor. L,M,N,O is where it shows the count of each time each number had been drawn is what that is. The first set to the left is each number for all the positions together with the three (and four on the Pick 4 book) and on the right in M,N,O, I believe, are for each number count per position.

There should be no problems on the 6 draw books. They are set to where you can change column and row width to suit whatever screen size you have.

Sorry about that again!!! I have that corrected on the 3 and 4 and will put up links for them along with new links for the 6 draw books that go up to 2,050 draws and the smaller books for the 6 draw that has all the fill in data that eliminates what not to play. I'm kinda still learning excel still, so I'm a little behind when it comes to some of the capabilites it has and knowing how to use it correctly. I'm getting better though.

And your sure welcome, but no thanks are needed!!! I'm more than happy to share this stuff!!! I wish you and all luck with them!!!

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: June 24, 2013, 2:01 am - IP Logged

The link for the pick 3 (2,000 draw capability) book:   https://www.dropbox.com/s/wtofpva6xp5d8ul/%283%20Draw%20MASTER%29%202000%20Draws%20Book.xlsx

The pick 4 (2,000 draw capability) book:     https://www.dropbox.com/s/mxmtfvk7vtfr7yb/%284%20Draw%20MASTER%29%202000%20Draws%20Book.xlsx

The pick 6 draw books setup for 2,050 draws:

Numbers input: https://www.dropbox.com/s/97cv41t2omwekfz/%286%20Draw%20MASTER%20Numbers%20Input%29.xlsx

Numbers counter book: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kysyuzyke25rsvw/%286%20Draw%20MASTER%29%20Numbers%20Book.xlsx

50+ Hit numbers counter book: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qseqalb8k252ehj/%286%20Draw%20MASTER%29%2050%2B%20%20Numbers%20Book.xlsx

On Board Hit numbers counter book: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qa4rj91nnmxndxc/%286%20Draw%20MASTER%29%20OB%20Hit%20%20Numbers%20Book.xlsx

The pick 6 books that are used like the 2,050 above shortened down to 100 games and has the sheets to fill in and will blank out all numbers not in your criteria and has the reset of the draws.

Numbers Input: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5sn6dr0ujb8h6cw/%286%20Draw%20Macro%20MASTER%20Numbers%20Input%29.xlsm

Numbers counter book: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7kzd4wda78u8ovd/%286%20Draw%20Macro%20MASTER%29%20Numbers%20Book%20.xlsx

50+ Hit numbers book: https://www.dropbox.com/s/38bbbztjxpd8c30/%286%20Draw%20Macro%20MASTER%29%2050%2B%20Hit%20Numbers%20Book.xlsx

On Board Hit numbers book: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n09wtfna7gveyy2/%286%20Draw%20Macro%20MASTER%29%20OB%20Hit%20Numbers%20Book.xlsx

And while I'm at it, the searching books I made up for the pick 3 and 4 for the month of June 2013. I've got some stuff to show on it also that might help get a win or two.

Pick 3 searching June 2013 Day: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1mct5sha2xme0be/Pick%203%20Searching%205-2013%20Days%201.8.3%20Narrowed%20-%20NR.xlsm

Pick 3 searching June 2013 Evenings: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v2iy2pnt4n4l46f/Pick%203%20Searching%205-2013%20Evenings%201.8.3%20Narrowed%20-%20NR.xlsm

There will be books for the 3,4,5 draws also that has the fill in/blank out capabilities also. I just have to do finish them. And there will be a 2,050 draw book for the pick 5 games also.

I added a couple things to the 2,050 draw pick 6 book for the date also. Because I saw a download that had the dates all spread out into three different cells, I put in a spot that would combine that into one and fill in the date that way if need be. I'll have to picture up and explain that. But here's what I got so far.

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: June 24, 2013, 2:47 am - IP Logged

We just had 4-4-4 for the daily pick 3 here on June 14th. This is some of the sections in the searching workbook that I took a screen shot of. It's been a while since I've worked with the pick 3 as far as playing or researching. I've been trying to get all the books built, then play but had to kinda look them over and retake all the info in and see if there was something that stood out since it had been a while. There was a few things that I'll get into in a bit.

But here is the first screen shot for that 4-4-4 triple. First off kinda take in the digits in rows 4,13 and 22. all those 2's and 5's keeping in mind the root of 4 and the properties of 0 (5) when used with other numbers.

Now look at the amount of times that 0 and 1 showed up in this workout in cells BI14 and BI15. You can see those again down in cells BH and BI rows 26 and 27 better. They are spaced out there so that the data can be gotten for the rest of the sheet from them. Look at those numbers combined and see if you see 4 anywhere.

A little further down on the workout...

Look real close in I thru O rows 59 thru 62. You'll see a column of 2's on the left. A column of 6's on the right. And 0-0 over 4-8 in the center. Look at those numbers with 4's in mind and the simplest math. Take a peek at cells AI thru AK rows 59 and 60 where I set this thing up to show what to look for.

Then under columns G thru V is where it's set up to show the best possible pick.

Again under NN thru PS. (Not the column identifyer). Where it says NN, NP, NS, PN, PP and PS in columns Y thru AG. Look there as if taking the positive sum and combining it with the negative sums. All the way down that setup. The pic below it will add those up for you and you can see what I'm talking about better.

And for the pick 4 real quick, look in AO and AP 63 thru 66 while I'm here with this.

Showing what I just talked about above with under NN thru PS. Think of 10 as it's counterpart 10 (15) there also.

And finally this part that is at the bottom of the workout. Paying the most attention to the columns J thru P rows 92 thru 95. Again, keeping in mind about the 7 being the negative 4 and vice versa. If uyou subtract the digits in R and S rows 92 thru 94 you'll get 9-5, 9-5, and 8-1. On the leftthat you can see 4-4-3 lined up in row 94 with 6-6- and the other 4 just to the right of that. 0-6-2 above those with 0-4-8 to the left. 4 and 8 is 4+4. 6-2=4 and then the 0 with it's effects. 3 I believe is the negative of 8 also, and you have 8-8-3(8) there. 2-6-4. All lined up there. You can see 4 all over that section with just minimal looking. I can, but I could be crazy. Still debating on that, LOL. Either way, that's what my brain focuses in on when I look at these charts and tells me.

But there is that anyway. Keep J thru P of this below shot in ind for some upcoming shots. And the other repeats, I'll show as I go along.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: June 24, 2013, 3:44 am - IP Logged

The 6-3-3 from the very next day game here. 6-15-2013. And the 0-9-7-9 that hit on the pick 4.

You can see the 69 times that 0 showed up and 21 times that 1 did in the upper left workout. In the way my brain pulls it apart, it sees that 6 and 9, then puts the 2 and 1 together making 3. Here also if you look at the bottom right hand section of this photo, you'll see a 39 and it's sums. 6-12-3. 6-3-3. Top two rows of that same section you haave 7-9-9 over 5-5-5. I see that 5 and 0 comaprison there and that would be 5-9-7-9 or 0-9-7-9. (Cut this photo down just to show the most important part and save space).

Further down on that sheet. You have 3-6-5-4 showing as your best picks in AI thru AK. You even have 3-3-5 in the top row under AM thru AO here on this one.

For the pick  4, look at those sums added to the right of the NN thru PS. If you take that top 10 and subtract 0-1 or 10-1 it =9. The 11 to the right would be 1-1=0. Then the second 10 down is 9 again, then 18 is 8-1=7. That would be 9 over 9 then 0 over 7 there. Added there is two 12's there that total 3 each with a 3 to thr right of them. And flipping that 0 in the 10's to it's odd counterpart 5 would give 15 or 1+5=6.

On thisone is a good example of what I've been seeing with the negative and positive number or odd and even number figuring. You have 6-3-3 and 0-9-7-9 that hit just seconds apart. This is showing 3-6-5-4 as strong possibilities. 6 and 9 are positive/negative, odd/even counterparts. 5 and 0 are also and 4 and 7 are.

I just kinda saw that under NN thru PS with that 0-9-7-9, so that is something I will have to go back thru and check on a grander scale to see if amounts to anything other than just this time. I know it does it numerous times for the pick 3 draws with usually adding, and again, I haven't checked for any subtracting sums till my brain just pointed that out just now.

Again for the pick 4 in the AO and AP cells rows 63 thru 66 you can probably see 0-9-7-9 in that top 4 alone. Using the 8+1 as 9. The bottom 4 there could be 8+4=12 summing to 3, then 8+4 summing to 3, and 8+7 =15 and summing to 6. This was the 15th day draw so 4 may be used as a reference with this or something. The 1+5=6 was pretty much there.

I don't know that this is anything at all to be honest. I don know I have some tickets here for some newer games that are one set of numbers picked at least twice and they are very similar to the numbers drawn. Some of them back to back draws when I actually did buy tix.

I'll show a couple real quick. Like I've said before, It's not the only way to use these, but for me there's more to it than just winning here and there. It's more of a personal promise I made to myself about seeing if anything can be done. And be done consistently, so I will not buy more than one set of numbers per draw. Unless something just flashes in my head while leaving the store. Which that just happened tonight and I only went back to get extra because of the three times that it happened before and I didn't go back and it ended up costing me $7,500 in winnings. It didn't pay off tonight though so it didn't matter. Anyway, this is what my brain see with these when I look at them. And here will be a few tix that I actually did play with.

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: June 24, 2013, 4:01 am - IP Logged

June 19th Day draw. NC.

Pick 3 was 7-1-5.

Here's what I played. Two out of 3.

Same date pick 4 day draw was 1-4-0-3 and I had. Had I mirrored the 5 to the positive/even 0, mirrored the 7 to it's positive 4, kept the 3, and mirrored that 2 to it's negative 1 counterpart, I'd done a bit better here. Also had 6-5-4-7 for the 6-0-4-7, but someone wouldn't quit talking in line at the store  and I missed cut off time. Good thing there cause I'd been a whole lot madder than I was. LOL.

Same date but evenging pick 4 was 8-4-8-5. Kinda close I guess.

Same date evening pick 3 was 5 errrrr, lol 9-2-0. Here was my play. (WASN'T REAL HAPPY WITH THE ANNOUNCER ON THAT ONE, LOL).

And finally this one. June 21 day draw was 1-0-1 here. (One of the number sets I had and didn't go back to get 5 sets of the 0-0-1 that I posted on here earlier. To beat all). But here is what I had. Ahhh, kinda close again. 2 outa 3. Not bad I guess for one pick, but not close enough. It's progress I guess, or is in my mind at least.

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: June 24, 2013, 4:18 am - IP Logged

One thing I need to mention again about the pick 3 searching books. It's been a while since I talked about them. Is where it shows the actual count of 0 and 1 in cells BI 14 and 15. If one of those cells is a single digit, you will have to hand correct the cells below that takes that data and transfers it to the rest of the sheet. Which would be in BH and BI rows 26 and 27. If there is a single digit inside one of those BI cells, just put a 0 in the left hand cell of the corresponding ow 26 and 27 cell there and it will straighten out the rest of it for you.

(Still learning here)........

Welp, Kaspersky is having a field day updating today for some reason, and is slowing this thing down like crazy, and about brain tired so think I'ma call it a night.

I NEED MY PC BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE TODAY WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta catch a few zzzzzzzzz's and stop looking at these #############'s for a few hours.

Best of luck out there today and goodnight/morning to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: June 24, 2013, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Whilst I have a minute. (In my best but not good English accent). LOL. I wanted to put todays draw and a coule more real quick.

We had 8-6-1 and 9-1-6-2 for the daily draws here. In column BI rows 14 and 15 are the totals of 0 and 1. You can already see the 6-1-2 that showed up in the pick 4's 9-1-6-2 and the 6 and 1 from the pick 3 there. The 9 and 8 is there with the simple adding and/or with mirroring the other 6 for the 9 in 9-1-6-2.

Here is lower down on the workout. The 4 didn't hit that is showing in A59, but there is a sum total of 4 with the 6-2 in the pick 4. The 1 and 6 hit in both draws. The 7 showing in AE60 is the sum total of 8-1 and 6+1 and 9-2 and 6+1 in the pick 4. I've seen that a bunch of times with this also. I don't know why but it does that for some reason. Either the numbers in AE thru AK show up in the draw or it's a sum total. They more often hit rather than the sum.

Under columns AC and AH where I put the total of NN thru PS, you can see 16 at the top with an 8 right under the one on the left. In a way you have 8-1-6 under AC and 1-6,1-2 and 0-1=9 on the right. You can see the 1 and 6 from the 3 draw highlighted in green under the NN thru NS negative side then looking inder that same section for the pick 4 you can really see the 9-1-6-2 .

See the 1's and 6's bunched up together in the cube under AD thru AG top. It's showing the 6 kind of surrounded by the 1's. To the right bottom of that 6 is a 5 showing. And look at the numbers attached to that 5 to the right and bottom of it. If every number has a negative/positive twin, and 3 is the twin of 8?

On that same cube you can see 2 and 4 touching diagonally top right corner and bottom left corner. Folded up from bottom right corner to upper left corner would put that 4 on the 2 and combined would give a sum of 6. Same cube upper right corner is a 5 over 4. Bottom left mirror corner has a 0 (5) beside a 4. 5 and 4 is 9. To the left of that upper right 5 is a 2 that attaches to a 1 on to the left and branches down to the 6. Giving 9-2-1-6 in an up-left-down kind of pattern. Then if you come up from that 0 beside the 4 it's the same pattern only reversed.

With this, whatever it is, it does that kind of thing. I don't know why, nor how. It just does. And it could be me just making something out of nothing, but it looks weird to me the way it does it. I wouldn't think that kind of thing would happen over and over for no reason at all. It may just be like any other "system" or whatever it is, out there and believeing in it enough that it may work. The thoughts just popped in my head and I built it and went with it is all I can say. But this one was a decent example to show and maybe someone else can see what I'm talking about. Or determine that I'm crazy as a loon. Either way, I'll get some sort of closure with the thoughts that run thru my head with this. LOL.

And the bottom section of this one. You can kind of see on this one below how the corners mentioned above fold up and give the same numbers that where drawn. 0 and 8 with 1 and 7 on the upper left cube Both give 8. The left has 2 and 3 and 4 and 9 which is 4 and 5 and don't match. Bottom left is 0 and 2 and 1 and 1. Both giving 2. Then 2 and 3 with 4 and 9 again giving 5 and 4. Not matching.

Even on the pick 4. Take the upper right cube on the far right of the pic. Columns BA thru BI.  There is a 4 above the 6 in that left bottom corner. A 7 beside that 4. 4+7 is 11 summing to 2. A 3 beside that 7 making 10 and summing to 1. With a 9 right beside that 6. 6-1-9-2.

To the left of that cube. You have the 6-1-2 showing but no 9. Look in the upper left hand corner there and you have 4 and 5 together.

Same spot bottom left cube. 9-1-2 showing but no 6. Same spot in that cube as the just mentioned one there is a 7 and 8 together. 7 and 8 is 15 summing to 6.

Like I said, I may be crazy, but that just doesn't look "normal" to me for that to be that way. I feel crazy that's for sure, so it's possible. Like I said, closure one way or another.

Page 48 of 53