Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 36 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
Member #91718
May 23, 2010
690 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2013, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

I'm with SergeM. Conglomerations of numbers are driving me crazy. Please make it simple as possible. Your work is awesome to look at but when it doesn't make sense to some, it's a whole different world.

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
    Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2013, 2:15 am - IP Logged

You might make a simple output sheet/page in Excel, with all the proposed combinations.
    People are getting lost here.

Hey SergeM,

I've had a few ideas on how to simplify this, but my excel skills just aren't up to par to do so. I spend alot of time trying to make it do what I see because I don't like to bother others with my problems and I just like to figure things out.

The single sheet is what I'm after for the end result of this. The whole book is mainly so I could study it from one draw to the next. I believe the patterns are the key to using this, so breaking each draw down and letting my mind take it in is the only way I know how to do that. Maybe I could take off the Pick 4 section, and replace it for other users? Maybe set up the bottom section to show the cubes highlighted separately would help others see the patterns better? I could easily move the part where I test and show what to look for off to the edge where It isn't visible and utilize that area below and have it pick say 5 sets or so to play. That's not what I'm after for my personal interests, but for any that thinks this can be used to win with, That wouldn't be a big deal.

I don't know. Any ideas that would make it easier for others to use it are sure welcome. I'll make something happen with it. Might take me some digging to figure out how, but patience and work ethic,  I do got a plenty of.

Thanks much for the feedback and any and all ideas SergeM!!!

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
    When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2013, 2:18 am - IP Logged

Thanks Greenfox!!! Thumbs Up

Your very welcome and thank you karinda!!! I've some idea with those mirrors for this also.

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2013, 2:31 am - IP Logged

I'm with SergeM. Conglomerations of numbers are driving me crazy. Please make it simple as possible. Your work is awesome to look at but when it doesn't make sense to some, it's a whole different world.

I know Cupcake10. I thinks they may have already got me there. LOL. I'm told it enough anyway. The majority of what is on there now is purely testing for repeatedness. I'll make some of the ideas I have for it happen and see how it does. I'll make some books with these ideas in it and that has the four draws gone to make it easier to see what is going on. And I know my explanations doesn't help matters either. If my brain get's in it's "foggy' state, I can't do much of anything as far as seeing what's going on. 

I'll fix something up for ya'll though. Won't be tonight when I get it done, but give me a little time to get it finished. I'll just have it make some sets, then you can look at the cubes and NN thru PS and compare. Then to backtest, all you'll have to do is see what hit compared to what it chooses.

Thank you for all your input and sticking around to see what's going on with it!!!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
          Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123700
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts
          Posted: March 5, 2013, 9:31 am - IP Logged

For credibility you should also post predictions for your country only, using your spreadsheets. You have no record at all.

United States
            Member #105312
            January 29, 2011
            435 Posts
            Posted: March 5, 2013, 10:47 am - IP Logged

These are the March day and evening books in Excel format. They are setup to highlight what I think will be coming next to make them easier to look for the patterns in each cube. If anyone wants them your sure welcome to them.

The March day book:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fqxcgw

The March evening book:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xjo7b4

Greenfox:  I've been trying to download these since you posted them.  If I were susceptible to frustration I'd be there.  When I click the links and Download all I end up with is ads.

Do you still have your DropBox folder?  Any chance of you sharing them there?

Meanwhile, I'm attempting to [sort of] duplicate what you're doing by reverse engineering what I'm seeing on your posts.

Sometime when you have time and I have time I think we might both benefit by resuming our email discussions of yesteryear.

I like what you're doing but I'm not overjoyed it's so difficult to recreate for some similar but more [for me] understandable methods.

ValidationAll statements made above are accurate, precise, lucid and sometimes supported by factoids written down somewhere.

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2123 Posts
              Posted: March 5, 2013, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Hello, greenfox, do not worry about disturbing others, the forum was created
              For this reason, you know that exercise the mind a bit of a day prevents evil parkinton, because many minds are better because MEMBERS have as much experience, you can see the number of post, the study of patterns is good, then the I type this in or not this pattern, TEMSO that predict patterns (small segments horizontal and vertical) as there are patterns that repeat and other late comforme
                The number of draws analyzed, few sweepstakes is ideal standards in delays
                It would be nice to see

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                Member #91718
                May 23, 2010
                690 Posts
                Posted: March 5, 2013, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Greenfox for your time and spreadsheet. I just have a hard time viewing all of it and with all the numbers, it is difficult to figure out where to find the next set of numbers. You have put a lot of hard work into it and should be proud of yourself.

Thanks again. I just wanted you to know, very much appreciated...

Cupcake10

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92564
                  June 9, 2010
                  2123 Posts
                  Posted: March 6, 2013, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Hello, greenfox, it is possible to place it in your study =
                    Divided on top of an even and odd list and another list low high
                  In Example pick3
                  1,3,5,7,9 0,2,4,6,8 5,6,7,8,9 high low 01,2,3,4
                  Then the draw odd 478 = 7, 2.6 pairs, 4 low 7.8 high
                  Goal is to see the occurrence of the pair, both in the even and odd and broad low
                    Note that there is little impact to give a three-digit industry, is finding pairs objetico
                    In industry,
                  Then in the draw for the last two digits pick3 gave the pair and two-digit industry sector
                    High in the next, do not play pairs in these sectors, need more analysis sweepstakes
                    To see this pattern above, what part do not you understand?
                    curve is then the frequencies of the pairs of sectors in pick3
                  purpose of this is to find the pairs within the 4 sectors

United States
                    Member #105312
                    January 29, 2011
                    435 Posts
                    Posted: March 6, 2013, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Greenfox:  The story goes, a guy walked into a blacksmith shop and stood there while the smithy hammered out glowing horseshoes, waiting for the smith to get free to talk.  When he finished with the shoes the smith would toss them into a pile.  The guy reached down and picked one up that had cooled just enough to no longer be incandescent, flang it against the wall.

Smith looked up and grinned.  "That wasn't hot, was it?"

"No.  It jist doesn't take me long to look at a horseshoe."

Similarly, it jist doesn't take me long to look at LP forums.

If you ever want to resume email exchanges you know my email addy.

If not, I wish you success with what you're doing, but not enough to resume visits to LP forums.

J

ValidationAll statements made above are accurate, precise, lucid and sometimes supported by factoids written down somewhere.

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: March 7, 2013, 8:51 am - IP Logged

For credibility you should also post predictions for your country only, using your spreadsheets. You have no record at all.

Hey SergeM,

I know where your coming from with this. And your right. I've been here for two years now, 3 days ago, (minus the time I had to be away) and have maybe looked at the prediction boards 5 or so times. The majority of those times was when it had been mentioned on another thread as to how someone had done. What predicting I have done has been in my threads. This one and my older ones. For what's supposed to be a completely "random" and "impossible" thing I haven't done too bad. Especially for using only one pick per. Not that there is anything wrong with any more or less than one pick. Personally that's all I want to play with or win with. It's just the way I'm programmed to be in anything I do.

Everything you all see with it is pretty well as I've been working with it. I try to put it on here as soon as I see something with it and how I see it working.

I am still working on taking out the 4 draws off of it and setting it up so that others can just play what it shows. Had to take some time off of it for the PB last night, but, I'll get that done and start doing some for the draws around here and putting them on here. I'll just put them on my thread here to keep it all together and make it easier to see what does what for where.

I have a question for you when you get time and if you don't care to answer it for me. I know you talked about the books needing to be .xls, I think you said and not .xlsm. I'm not sure what the difference is other than the macro part for the date and that's the only way it would let me save it. But my question is would that make my other charts not update when I input the new draws? I have a huge set of stuff for the PB and whatever 5 draws and larger, consisting of numberous books that everytime I open them I have to update manually by using the data tab and edit links. I'm not sure what is going on with that.

I appreciate it!!!

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: March 7, 2013, 8:57 am - IP Logged

Greenfox:  I've been trying to download these since you posted them.  If I were susceptible to frustration I'd be there.  When I click the links and Download all I end up with is ads.

Do you still have your DropBox folder?  Any chance of you sharing them there?

Meanwhile, I'm attempting to [sort of] duplicate what you're doing by reverse engineering what I'm seeing on your posts.

Sometime when you have time and I have time I think we might both benefit by resuming our email discussions of yesteryear.

I like what you're doing but I'm not overjoyed it's so difficult to recreate for some similar but more [for me] understandable methods.

Hello Josephus,

I'm not sure what's going on with that sharing site. Retxx said he had problems with it also. Not that your going to read this apparently. But, I uploaded them to Dropbox and sent you the link so you can get them whenever you want and can.

For anyone having trouble getting them from there, the below photo is the button to click on once following the links.

meriwetherman's avatar - azural
                          gay,ga
                          United States
                          Member #68810
                          December 30, 2008
                          5942 Posts
                          Posted: March 7, 2013, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Got any good numbers for GA?

Yesterday mid was 282/eve 325

Thanks

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: March 7, 2013, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Hello, greenfox, do not worry about disturbing others, the forum was created
                            For this reason, you know that exercise the mind a bit of a day prevents evil parkinton, because many minds are better because MEMBERS have as much experience, you can see the number of post, the study of patterns is good, then the I type this in or not this pattern, TEMSO that predict patterns (small segments horizontal and vertical) as there are patterns that repeat and other late comforme
                              The number of draws analyzed, few sweepstakes is ideal standards in delays
                              It would be nice to see

Hi dr san,

Thank you!!! It's fine. I'm not one to do anything or want to do anything to waste anyone's time. Time is too precious to be wasted, so it's all good. But, your right. Any and everyone should excercise their minds as much as possible. It helps all of us to do so in the long run. And working on these games, for me, is a great way to just put all the BS out there out of my head and see what can be done in this world.

As long as I continue to see something with this, I'll post it and work on it. I guess noone is forcing anyone to look or anything, but, I'm not here to step on anyone's toes, start anything negative what so ever, or tell anyone the way it should or shouldn't be done. If it can help us to win and help out, then I'm all for it. If it can't then, I'll move along and try something else. That's about all any of us can do.

I know with doubt that with this particular workout, and the other stuff I've put here with it, the patterns are the way to use them. For someone else's work, it may be something else.

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: March 7, 2013, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Thanks Greenfox for your time and spreadsheet. I just have a hard time viewing all of it and with all the numbers, it is difficult to figure out where to find the next set of numbers. You have put a lot of hard work into it and should be proud of yourself.

Thanks again. I just wanted you to know, very much appreciated...

Cupcake10

Hey Cupcake10,

You or noone else has to thank me for anything. There are plenty of people on here that has shared and showed more than I have. I'm trying to show and help and do my part as much as time allows me to is all. Not looking to get famous or anything like that, just seeing what, if anything, can be done.

I know what your saying about hard to view. When my brain problem isn't acting up, and it allows me to see with more than just my eyes, I can see what is going on. When it is acting up, I might as well not even work on it. But, when it is doing alright, I can set down and pick thru it piece by piece to see what makes what.

I'm actually more proud of when I figure out a way to make excel do what I want it to, without asking for help, than I am with the work and time I've put into this. The idea was given to me by The Man up stairs is all I can figure, so it's the least I can do to work at it, the way I see it.

You are very welcome, without doubt, but no thanks is needed. Sharing is the least I can do.

Page 36 of 53