Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 35 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2013, 2:24 am - IP Logged

Interesting Greenfox.  You got me looking at NC using a different method I'm fooling around with at the moment and I'm seeing some similarities.

For Pick 3 day I'm showing a surefire 6, strong 2 and 4.

But 0, 3 and 4 turned up as one of the alternative sets

And either set might pull an 8 or 9 out of the hat.

Pick 4 NC day draw

8, 3, 9 and 1 look fairly good but strong argument for one of them doubling.

But I've never paid any attention to Pick 4 anywhere, so it's just a wild shot in the dark based on what I was trying out on Pick 3.

Studying your chart above some of that might rhyme. 

Anyway, thanks, for the brainstormer and kind remarks, and nice coming across you again.

J

Are you still working with what you where? I know you where doing real well with the Keno draws with it. I figured you'd done hit a big one and moved off to Hawaii or something, the way you where hitting on it.

You got right on that 2 and the 0 and 3 was right there for the three. There where two 3's in the four draw, and the 9 was there also. So what ever you're working with must be doing pretty good. Especially with not even looking around at what the four draw has been.

I'm going to get back at it here. See what I can get done for tomorrows draws before bed.

Oh, your welcome. I'd missed working with ya and the gang. Been talking and working with Knucklehead a little since getting back into this. Hadn't heard from him in a couple weeks and hope he's doing good there also. I know he's been busy with some stuff also, so hopefully that's where he's been. He'd been working on a nice idea and turned those counter sheets into a full blown spectacle. He added quite a bit of stuff to them and made them real nice.

Alrighty, take care there and hopefully we'll start hearing from you and seeing you post some on here.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2013, 2:41 am - IP Logged

wisconsin lottery pick 3   was 020  what numbers should i play tonight ???

Hello jstewart26, I think ya'lls draws are RNG so I'm not sure what, if I can do anything with them. I'll put you up a workout for the March 1 draw there and we cna go from there. It'll take me a few minutes to get it, but you can check back with it. I'll try it though and see what it may do.

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2013, 2:51 am - IP Logged

I got the searching books done for the Kingsoft spreadsheets and a counter tracking book for the even-odd for the Pick 3 if anyone wants them. I'll put the links up below.

Even/Odd counters book for Pick 3:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kebigu

Day Searching book for March:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8hu74u

Evening Searching book for March:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u7jvqm

Where you can get the Kingsoft sheets to use these on:

http://www.kingsoftstore.com/spreadsheets-free.html

For the Apache open Office, it'll take me some time to see if I can get the formulas to work in them, but these Kingsoft sheets are very similar to Excel and easy to work with. For free, you can't beat them as far as spreadsheets go. And these books are automated like the excel ones are. Just fill in the draws sheet at the front, and they are date/game setup so you just put the dates numbers with the game numbers. The Up/down counters will be up as soon as I can get them finished for any that may want them also.

Best of luck to all!!!

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: March 1, 2013, 3:26 am - IP Logged

wisconsin lottery pick 3   was 020  what numbers should i play tonight ???

Ok jstew,

This is what this showed with the 0-2-1 that just hit there, so it may work with there. I really haven't testesd it for any computerized draws that I know of so I can't say for sure. But here's what it did for that draw.

Here is for the draw there tomorrow. The 1st of March.

I see a real nice pattern with the 1 and 8 in the cubes in columns AD thru AG. The 2 is coming up in one of the spots that hit the most, but so is the 4. If I was putting my money on this one, I'd look at that 4 and 8 together making 12, or 1 - 2, and play 1-2-8. Not necessarily in that order. When I see patterns like these, they hit in either the three draw, four draw or both. "I" would think, if this one works like it does here, the 4 would end up in the four draw with the 8. That's what I see anyway. There will probably be a 9 coming up in one of the draws there also, if this works anything like it does here, and if it does, I see it with the 7 and probably in the four draw also.

See how in the 28th draw above the PN thru PS setup there are all those 0's and 2's? The only other numbers showing are the 8 and 4. 8 and 4 is 12 and 12 is either 1 or 3. That's a big part of the way this works. I also see where the 1381 is pretty much right there inside the set under AO and AP in those green bordered cells.

I'd say more like 2-8-1 instead of the 1-2-8. But you look it over and see what you can with it. I wish ya luck either way!!!

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: March 1, 2013, 4:08 am - IP Logged

For the day draw here in NC for March 1st. Are doubles coming? We'll see how it does later.

And here's my 2-1-6 and 2-6-1 for that blame 2-3-6 that just came in. To kind of keep track of my playing and motivational purposes. Close? Like slapping me thru the face. I still need a foot to my tail over missing that 7 in the four draw last night. Maybe I'd had a slap, I'd seen it. Oh well, progress is progress I ppose.

Goodnight/morning all and best of luck to all today!!! I'm taking my butt to bed, like now.

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: March 1, 2013, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

No play again here today. Kinda getting ready for the PB tomorrow so on that at the moment. I wanted to put the finish on what happened here with the 3 and 4 today from the sheet I just posted. While the four draw didn't really show thru, like it has been, the 3 draw did so fair I would say. I kinda saw the doubles with the 0 and 5, but should have saw thru the 8 I kept seeing how they would have done in the final outcome. I initally saw all the 7's lined up in column Y, starting in row 82, and went with the 7-7 to give the other 0, when I should have went with 7+7 to give the 14, then  3 or 5. Mistakes, they're what leads us to what's right though, so it's all good. With the counters under column AJ, I really should have seen the numbers and that 5 coming with the 3. The there is the 2 coming in 11 times as the most in the counters in column BL at the bottom. (These count the digits inside the setup under AR thru AX.) (Just one set of them because they are both the same and there was no point in counting them twice.)

Another thing I noticed was, the doubles with the 7's in the 4 draw. There where only one 7 showing under NN thru PS. No 6's showing at all, but there where four 8's under PP. That could have been where the two 7's came from. 8 and 8 giving 16 then 7, then the same thing again. The 0 as 10, then the 10 as 0-1 for 9 or 1+0(5) as 6. That's what my brains telling me anyway.

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: March 3, 2013, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Ugghhh!!!! Well, I did play the 3 here today. I did get the center 3 right and in the right position for the three draw. I did get the difference between the first digit of the draw and the last digit of the draw as my first number. I did get the total of the second and third digits of the draw as my third. Hence the 5 and 7 laying inside AI and AJ. The 3 I got from row 77. Under NN thru NS there is 0-7-5, left to right. 7+5=12=3. Under PN thru PS same row is 3-5-2. 3 is showing and there is a difference between 5 and 2 of 3. There is also two 3's showing under NP, one under PN and one under PS. With that 3 showing under NP and looking under PP at the 4 then under PS with that 7, there, is a difference of 3. Under NP there is an 8 and beside that 8 under PS there is a 6. 6 and 8 is 14 and 14 is either 3 or 5.

If you get to looking at these, you will see this a whole lot. Under PP there is the 9 and 4 showing. No 9 or 4 at the top of the NN thru NS side. But, see that 1 under NN and the 8 under NP. That's 9. Under NP there is a 3 with a 6 under NS. That's 9 again. Then you have 1 and 3 for 4 under NN and NP, and 6 and 2 under NS making 4 again. Sorry I am speeding up a little. I am so tired right now. Haven't been to bed since Friday morning. That pretty well explains what I wanted to on that anyway. You can see the counters and what they pulled up. 2 and 3 in the counters under AI. 0 under AP. 1 under BL. 2 under D. And under E, that counts what's inside the findings section, 2,3 and 5 all showed up the most. That's the large green section where I've been trying to get it to pick up what I've been seeing with this. So it did fairly well for the Pick 4 on this one and got the 3 for the pick 3. For the 2352, I'm going to put up three other sets of BA thru BI. All with similar winning numbers to see if there are any similarities. Then my butt is going to bed.

Ah, some similarities I guess. Some patterns. Some linking.

I'm going to bed folks. I wish all the best of luck today!!!

karinda's avatar - WINGS
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #108445
                March 25, 2011
                2855 Posts
                Posted: March 3, 2013, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for all your effort and for sharing!!! Good Luck! Thumbs Up

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: March 3, 2013, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for all your effort and for sharing!!! Good Luck! Thumbs Up

Well hello karinda. Your sure welcome!!! Best of luck to you also!!!

(Sorry, I've been making a rather long post.) Bout to wind it up.

I've got to get to a reply on your post also. I'll do that in just a second.

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: March 4, 2013, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Sorry had to get my Walking Dead fix real quick so I'm a little behind.

No play again today. Rested up and ready to roll though. While updating last night numbers into this "thing", I got to seeing something that I've been seeing with this. Only this one kinda spoke to me the way I needed it to. This is the draw from here last night 3-2-2013 evening. I've cut out all the other stuff so as to just focus on what needs to be looked at pattern-wise.

Now, we've all seen the resemblence factor with the corresponding Pick 3 and Pick 4 draws. Keeping in mind that each draw for the three and four are only seconds away from each other. I'm not sure about the pre-draws time, so, I'm going to leave them out of this for now, but, the live draws are seconds apart. 

Here, they tend to do the way this draw did. Usually sharing a number/s, or being similar in another way. Now, with the way I've been using this and seeing it pull up the numbers, if I see a pattern in this area, it will either be in both draws (3 and 4) or one or the other. This one just happened to have three digits the same. On another draw it would be like 6-8-3-4 for the Pick 4, and maybe a 7-1-5 for the Pick 3. (Just an example there.) As in taking the 4 and 3 to make 7, 3 from 4 to make 1, and 3 from 8 for the 5. Usually to somewhat of that effect. But this one will show what I've been seeing better than I've been able to explain it.

For this one, I marked the patterns "that I see". Starting with the cube in columns AD thru AG, rows 82 thru 85. Because this was the first pattern that I saw with this one. In this cube, you can see the 44 on the left, 8 in the corner and the 44 across the top, but no 3 showing anywhere in it. There is actually no 3 showing in any cube. There are three of them under PN though. Anyway, back to that pattern. This same cube highlighted for the Pick 4 will show what I've been seeing and am talking about. There you see the same pattern with the 8 and 4's, but in the opposite corner you have the 6's. That gives 6-8-4 out of the 6-8-3-4. But still no 3. 6 and 6 is 12, 1 and 2 is 3. In that corner with the 8 and 4's that's 4 and 8 is 12 and 1 and 2 is 3. That 9 and 1 kind of like a bridge going down to the 6's. That 9 and 1 is  8 subtracted. It's also 10 subtracted. Now with that 10 as 15 in it's 0-5 mirrored version, you have 15, and 15 is either 4 or 6.

Before going any further, the sum of 4-3-8 is 15. That's 4 and 6. The sum of 6-8-3-4 is 21. That's 1 and 3. To kind of put what I was talking about with the 7-1-5 above into perspective and how I think this could have easily went that direction. The counters show that 0,1 and 5 showed up the most in this workout.

Moving along, to the cube directly under the one I just went thru. Same column rows 88 thru 91. You can see the 4's in that upper right corner. No 8's or 3's. The bridge down thru this one is a little differnet path. See those 9's and 6's in the lower left and upper right corners? They are in two different worlds. 9 in the negative, 6 in the positive. 6 and 9 are mirrors. With the 9 and 6 they give 3 subtracted. They give 15 added. 15 is 4 or 6. So this way you have the 3 and 4 that hit in both draws and the 6 that hit in the Pick 4. They come in contact with the 1 and 7 in the opposite corner. 7 and 1 is 8 and or 6. There are three 1's right there connected surrounding that 7. If you flip up this cube from added corner to subtracted corner, that puts 7 over 5. 7 and 5 is 12 and 12 is 1 or 3. With the 6 and 9 numeric mirrors, you could also get 9-1 as 8 there going down that bridge.

For the two cubes with 0-1-5 showing only. Row 70 thru 73 is exactly how the numbers came out from under PP and PS. 65 thru 68 is their reversed world. Since 0 and 5 are their own mirror, you can see how it looks just like looking in a mirror. But there is no numbers that hit showing here. There are only one digit differing from the other. That's the 1. That 5 combined with that 1, can make either 4 or 6. That takes care of the 4 in the pick 3 and the 4 and 6 in the pick 4. But where does the 3 come from and the 8. For starters, there are four 5's comnig down the added side. There are four 5's coming down the subtracted side. Four 5's equal 20. 20 is either 2 added or 0 (10)-2=8. If 0 and 5 are mirrors then you have 25, and that is 5-2=3 or 2+5=7. If you corner mirror flip this up you have 5 over 5 in the outer most corners. That's four 5's folded from corner to corner. Then you get 5 on 0 and 0 on 5. That's a total of 10. 10 with it's mirror 5 as the 0 make 15 and 15 is either 4 or 6. If switching those two 0's to 5 you have a total of 20. 20 is either 8 subtracted or 2 added. Switch out that 0 for it's mirror 5 you get 25 and 25 is either 3 or 7. And finally there is 5 on 0 and 1 on 5. That's a total of 11. 11 is either 0 or 2. 0 and 2 has a subtracted value of 8 and 2 for added value. If using the mirror of 0, the 5 with that 2, you get 3 or 7.

The upper left cube has a pattern with the 4's also. Notice that the corners where the added and subtrated sections meet. They both show 1-4-5-9. In these corners the 4 is showing in both. Then you have 9 and 1 giving 8 subtracted. The 4 and 1 give 3 subtracted. The 9 and 5 give 4 subtracted and 14 added. That 14 give 3 subtracted. For the 6 in the Pick 4, there is the 5 and 1 giving 6.

I know the way's I explain this aren't easy to follow. I do apologize for that. I'm not good at expressing my feelings. LOL. Naw, just not good at explaining what I see. Something like this is hard to explain. My explanation makes it look harder than it is. Basicly you need to just look for the patterns. You can test the patterns by simply putting a digit in say AD62. If you need to test two digits, use AE62 also. Then you can highlight AF62 and just drag it over to have it put the new numbers in there when the draw comes out and you fill in the draw sheet.

Also, lottery mirrors won't work with this. Other than the 6 and 9. You have to use the mathematic mirrors. I'll get those in my next post. And I know I missed a some on this one, but I got across what I wanted to with it. (I hope I did anyway.) Look for the patterns first. Then start with the math and cross mirroring.

Try to keep an eye on the eight digits under AO and AP. Sometimes, like here, you don't have to look much further than there.

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: March 4, 2013, 2:08 am - IP Logged

For those numeric "mirrors" and using them in this workout. (I see) the mirrors as 0-5, 2-1, 4-7, 6-9, 8-3. That gives the even digit with it's odd counterpart or positve and negative.

I was goin to put my reasons for these on here and had this big long explanation as to why and how I derived at these as the "positive and negative" pull that revolves the numbers and make them work, but I reckon it's unnecessary. Unless someone just needs me to clarify my reasoning for thinking this way. Anywho, any mirroring with these charts is done so with these sets.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: March 4, 2013, 7:05 am - IP Logged

These are the March day and evening books in Excel format. They are setup to highlight what I think will be coming next to make them easier to look for the patterns in each cube. If anyone wants them your sure welcome to them.

The March day book:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fqxcgw

The March evening book:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xjo7b4

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: March 4, 2013, 7:14 am - IP Logged

For the day draw here today. This is from the updated book that has the patterns of the possibilites highlighted to make them easier to see. I didn't set it to highlight both the 3 and 4. Just one side. One side is all that needs to be seen, because they are both the same. I do see a pattern in both cubes in columns Y thru AB rows 65 thru 68 and in rows 70 thru 73. I've tried to pick colors that stand out so the eye can identify them easier.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                            Economy class
                            Belgium
                            Member #123700
                            February 27, 2012
                            4035 Posts
                            Posted: March 4, 2013, 10:53 am - IP Logged

You might make a simple output sheet/page in Excel, with all the proposed combinations.
                            People are getting lost here.

karinda's avatar - WINGS
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #108445
                              March 25, 2011
                              2855 Posts
                              Posted: March 4, 2013, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

For those numeric "mirrors" and using them in this workout. (I see) the mirrors as 0-5, 2-1, 4-7, 6-9, 8-3. That gives the even digit with it's odd counterpart or positve and negative.

I was goin to put my reasons for these on here and had this big long explanation as to why and how I derived at these as the "positive and negative" pull that revolves the numbers and make them work, but I reckon it's unnecessary. Unless someone just needs me to clarify my reasoning for thinking this way. Anywho, any mirroring with these charts is done so with these sets.

Thanks Greenfox!!! Thumbs Up

Page 35 of 53