Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 33 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: February 16, 2013, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Just an update on that pattern i showed for last nights game here. First off, i shoulda listened to the chart instead of what i wanted for the pick 3. Cause it looks like I'd had the 7 and 4 right. Then looking down under J thru P in all those that are highlighted green I probably coulda seen that 8 showing to finish it off. Dumb, dumb, dumb on my part. But, live and learn. That 4 showed up the most in the counters under D and E. The 8 and 3 both showed the second most with 4 each. Duh, it's like someone saying "if you pick up that money laying there, you'll have some" then replying, "pick up which rock?". LOL. (Note to self: The 4 showed up 6X, the 8 did so 4X. The 7 did so 2X. The X of 4 subtract the X of 8 equalled the X of 7).

Now for the pick 4.

I showed the patterns with the 7 and 4 with the 2. But that 2 was wrong. I overlooked the pattern with the 6 though. Just slap me again i guess. Should have seen the doubles from the 9-7 over 7-5 under both the bottom and top sections of PN thru PS. Here you can see the cube of 4-6-7 in the very top right set and the very bottom right set under columns AY thru BB. There are 9's showing in the sets closer to the PN thru PS, but no 6's. But in the right bottom corner of these, there is 5-3 over 3-5. 3 and 3 is 6. 5 and 5 is 10 or (0 as 5)15) and then 6. Then you have the 4 in the upper left corner of these same sets, with the 7 branching out to the right and then down in almost an arrow pattern.

Under the NP thru NS side of the counters for the 4 draw, there is one 6 showing visibly. Quite a few 6's showing if you look at the numbers as pairs. Under the PN thru PS side, there are no 6's showing visibly, but there are two 9's. Is 9 a 6 in the positive world? And there are two 4's showing in the Negative side, but none in the Positive. There are double the amount of 7's as there are 4's. Like there was double the amount of 9's to 6's showing. 7 and 7 is 14. Is 7 the negative opposite of 4?

I also liked how the 4's in the corners of these two sets branch off to the right-top and left-side with 1-3, 1-3 for the top set and 2-2, 2-2 for the set closer to the PN thru PS section.

Anyway,,,,, Got some pre-draw testing i wanted to do and that dr san was talking about.

Best of luck to all!!!

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2013, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Just a quick back test for the month of February's evening games, and 11 out of 15 consecutive games at least one number for the next draw showed up right here where the arrow is. The column with all the 8's over the 3. This one, the 2 and 9 is the only digits that got discarded, but it was pretty obvious how dominant the 4 was here. Of those remaining four draws, two of them had numbers that came in the next draw in the opposite column as this one. (Where all the 4's are lined up on top of each other.)

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: February 17, 2013, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Saw a similar pattern with tonights draw as i did with the 6-6-7-4 that hit the other night. Thought I'd share it and see how it does. Not real sure on the pick 3 choice i have showing. That 2 showing up the most under J thru P is showing me either it will hit or there will be a difference of 2 between the digits coming. But anyway, the pattern that is just like the one with the 6674 is in the top cube under AY thru BB. All the 2's, 4's and 6's. With the 0 unhighlighted in the center of it.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11115 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2013, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Hey lakerben,

Same here as far as 3 outa 3 or 4 outa 4. But, getting atleast one every time for the 3 and two for the 4. But, ya'll don't have 4 there. This really takes some looking at to figure out what to look for. It has showed me that it is atleast possible to win everytime though. Just gotta find one number that is going to hit, then look for the patterns in the rest of it. I mean, if one number can be determined out of 3 sets of 10 in a completely "random" game everytime, and 2 out of 4 in a 4 sets of 10 completely "random" game then all 3 or 4 is very possible.

This is for the last drawing that took place there. 3-2-6 hit there on the 13th.

It's kinda small since i had to take three shots then put them together.

First thing i look at is under AP thru AV. Those numbers in the green cells. At least one of those numbers hit 9 out of 10 games. More so on the pick 4. Usually, at least 2 will hit. Then i look at the counters under AJ. Where the green arrow is. You can see that the 2 showed up 18 times in the top set. The 2 came in on this draw. About 8 out of 10 times, the number that shows up the most, here, comes in on the upcoming draw. With this one, 2 showed the most, but, 4 and 6 came in second with 10X. In these two counters, when a number shows up the most in both counters, it's pretty well coming up in the draw. If you find a number you pretty well know is coming from these, just go to the draws sheet and put it in one of the cells for that game. It will highlight them all up for you to look for patterns.

Where the purple arrow is, that is part of my testing to see if this can be formulated fully. You got two out of three in order here. It showed 3-2-5, for the 3-2-6.

Another spot to look for what is coming is in row 76. The 1,3,3,1,4,4. Which may not be on the uploaded books. It's more testing to formulate this thing. At least one of these numbers show up 9 out of 10 times.

Look in R thru V rows 34 thru 37. See all those 6's showing. Same as in rows 44 thru 47 same columns.

Now in the pattern part. Columns Y thru AG rows 76 thru 80. Under NP and NS the top 4 cells there. You have 4 - 2 over 4 - 2. No 6 or 3 showing there. In the bottom 4 cells you have 6 - 2 over 9 - 1. The 2 and 6 are showing here but no 3. There is a 3 there right in the center for a link. And with the negative positive 4 and the negative subtracted 2 you have 6. That's a positive and a negative together to give a reaction. If you total all four of those together, you get 12. And 12 is either 1 or 3. At the bottom four you have the 2 and 6. You also have the evil twin 9 of the 6, but no 3 still. If you get a negative (subtracted) look at the positive 9 and 6, you get a 3. If you put a positive spin on that negtive 2 and 1 you get a 3. You can see in the PN, PP, and PS side of this the same results. You have to look in this part to really see what to play. Notice that there is no 0,7,8 showing under either NP, NS, PP or PS. A 0,7 or 8 didn't come in on the draw either. A 9 showed up only twice in the NP, NS, PP, or PS columns, but both times in the "positive" sections. See how the 3 showed up in both the "positive" and the "negative" and was the link.

I need to just jump in here with some photos, and break this apart i guess is what i need to do. That may make it easier to see what it going on.

Thumbs Up

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: February 18, 2013, 1:45 am - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

I'm still hangin' in there lakerben. Anytime i find something i try to get it on here and show it. So here comes some more.

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: February 18, 2013, 2:01 am - IP Logged

And back with the after results for the 2-17-13 eve draw here and what that pattern did do. UGHHHHH!!!! Had about enough of these 2 of 4 picking to be honest. Those 6's in K 85 thru K87 did show up in the draw again. And all those 2's did show the difference between then digits. And not picking an odd number for the fourth in the 4, was just my fault. I know the last 6 games have been even in the fourth position. Ah, try, try again.

So that's 2-0-7 for that 2-1-6 that just hit here 7-6-5 for the 8-6-0. 2-8-6-7 for this 2-8-9-4 and I don't even wanna say anymore. Close just makes me mad is about it and takes away from my thinking and seeing what i need to. So, I'll just get back into working on it. But here it is. Looks like those opposites pretty well snuck up on me on the four draw again. You can see the pattern as i saw it and what it actually did.

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: February 20, 2013, 4:05 am - IP Logged

Phewww. I' have been busy. Three nights in a row now up till about 6am working on these numbers and plan on being here till time to go to work. If i can make it.

I went and completely automated the counter charts for the 3 game. The even/odd, up/down for every other draw and the up/down for draw to draw. I'll put links up incase anyone wants them. I just uploaded a book for each, but you can make copies and use them for whatever month you want. They should come linked already, but can be easily if not. The only thing that needs to be done to these is just the numbers put into them on the first sheet of the even/odd book. It'll do the rest of it for you. (Not the searching on these). These three books will break down the draws and show you exactly how the numbers are moving. I'll have to put some more photos up showing what to look for. I'll be making some up for the 4 draws also. There will also be some that will do day to evening if anyone would rather work them that way. I haven't been playing, just working on these. There will also be books that will handle a whole years worth of drawings. Since i have my master books made now, the rest will be easy sailing now. I'll go ahead and put up the links here for the new ones.

The even/odd book. : http://www.sendspace.com/file/qfrmwo

The up/down EE-OO book.:  http://www.sendspace.com/file/4gfqpi 

The up/down E-O book.: http://www.sendspace.com/file./u91k46

That will take care of anyone that wants to use these. Just make copies and you can go back and look at what did what. Plus, hopefully see what's coming better.

I'll put some photos up next on how to use them and what to look for.

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: February 20, 2013, 4:40 am - IP Logged

This is from the starter sheet of the even/odd book. This is exactly how the numbers moved for the entire month of January evening draws for here. (Well up to the 27th anyway). I've highlighted some of the patterns so you can see them. You will see so many of these with this it isn't even funny. And, there is a mathematical way to see what is going on here. Take the yellow pattern. It started on the 1st and went to the 7th. Notice how the 4 was right in the center and kinda broke away from the group. The 7 is the opposite of the 4 and they are connected. 7 and 7 is 14. That way. If you divide 7 by 4 it gives 1 and 3/4 or 1.750. Two 7's is 14 and 14 is either 3 or 5, and 3.5 is half of 7. But anyway, The orange pattern starts on 8 and goes to 19. No need in me even starting to describe how that's connected. You all can see that. Then the grey is 6 to 12. You can all see that one without me doing the math also. But, you'll see these patterns more and more the more you use it. What this does is it shows you both ways that the number can go. It will only be either even or odd. It will only go up or down. You have a 50/50 chance of picking one or the other. There are no other odds in anything. Either something will or won't, will be or won't be. This just makes it a little easier to see the inner workings is all. By breaking the games down to even and odd draws, you get a little further look into it as opposed to just one or the other. If this was brought together as one column for even and one for odd, the pattern just mushes together and you can't really see it. Each one of these books has this sheet as the second one. C thru G is for the first digit drawn only. I thru M the second and O thru S the third. I like how the patterns like the one fro 8 to 19 kinda look like a DNA strand. But this is what the second sheet of each book looks like and how to look at it. The up and down look and work the same.

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: February 20, 2013, 5:27 am - IP Logged

This is one of the counter sheets from the books. This one is from the even/odd for January,  like the one i just posted. This is exactly what the second number did. If you look at the patterns here in B thru E, you will see they are the same as they are in I thru M in the above photo. What this does is count the amount of times the number did what. That's the B thru E. J and K compiles each into one section. J counts up the total amount of times the number was even (or up) and K is for odd or down. L  thru O is the results of J and K and i use these for patterns also. And for probability. Like here, in row 7, both J and K where even, so L7 shows even/even. You can use this part for patterns and probability. What i do is if i can't see a pattern with these, I look for one that may be way down in the rows and say it's the eo in N14. N14 is an odd game (game 19). Now here after that eo on game 19, it was oe up to game 27. So, I'm going to start looking for that eo to come in. Say for game 29 it has to be either eo or oe. I'm going to look for what it's going to take to make that eo show up. Here it would take an even number in C4 to make it 14 in J and 15 in K and that would give the eo in N. But, here, unless i see one way way down, i usually only look at this section last.

Where i do look first here is S thru Y. This is where the math comes into play. S is B summed up to a single digit. T is C, U is D and V is E. X is the game # subtracted single sum. Y is the single added sum of the game numbers. I compare these numbers together to get an idea. Take game 25. 25 is either 3 or 5. The counters you would use for game 25 are in T8 and V8. The 3 would have changed to a 4 in T8 if the number was going to be even. The 9 was going to change to a 1 if the number was going to be odd. Since the 3 was already there in T9 it just carried on up because it's there in 25. 9 doesn't really have anything in common with 25. But that 1 is from 10 and really does have commonalities with 25. So i would see the 3 is part of 25 and the 10 is connected to 25 and the 9 isn't, so I'd look for an odd number to change that 9. Plus you have the probability with this part also. It's not going to go too many games without changing. Unlike the 2 running up thru T here. There is a reason that 2 did so many games here. There's also a reason that 2 and 20 is among the most drawn numbers in PB. 2 is connected to more numbers than most are. But here, you can see that 2 ran from game 11 up to game 22. Anyway, S and U is for even games only. T and V is for odd games only. You will want to look for what numbers coming up have in common with the game numbers in X and Y and you can narrow your numbers down like crazy. Here I do see that for game 21 it would have been either 3 or 9 and it went to 9 instead of the 3 that matches the 3 from 21. But, for occasions like this, you have to pay attention to the whole thing. 3 is the root of 9. 1 is also another form of 10. 10 is 0-1=9. There will be times that stuff like this come up with these. But that's just the way numbers are. The number 1 is infinite. The number 1 is the problem with that million dollar equation that none of the worlds best mathemiticians can figure out. (That jimmy linked to). Off topic there kind of, but still part of how to read these. When the 1 comes into play on these, the 0 either, it's best to look at the whole picture as to what is going on and what to look for.

The up and down of these work the same way as this. Each sheet is for each number. With a little looking you can really narrow your choices down with these.

They are uploaded, linked, and completely free for anyone that wants to use or try them.

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: February 20, 2013, 5:53 am - IP Logged

Ohhh, bout forgot. These are from the second number and the first number. Notice in game 26 in both of these. For number 2 it was either going to be the 8 in S8 going to 9 for even in S7, or the 4 in U8 going to 5 in U7 for odd. That would make the counters in game 26 9-3-4-1 for the second number. In game 26 for the first number it was going to be 9 going to 1 for even or 3 going to 4 making the counters for it 9-4-4-9. But it went even here and made the counters 9-3-4-1 for the second number and 1-4-3-9 for the first number. You will see this a ton of times also. Whether it will make both be even or odd, up or down. Whenever this comes up, that the counters will match up like this 1-4-3-9, they tend to do so. It may not always mean that both will be even, or odd. Or even up or down. But if you see one is going to match up, match the other one up with it and use whatever way it shows going to make them match up as your choice for what to do with both numbers. Here it was both being even. But next time it may be one being even, and the other being odd.

Just something esle to look for with these. You can see the same thing again with game 23 on these to.

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: February 21, 2013, 4:11 am - IP Logged

Sorry, I had to take a little Powerball break and get that stuff finished up. I also DL'd the open office, but have no idea how to start writing in it just yet. I did find a converter that will take excel files and switch them into the open office. I gotta figure out how to use it to though. I almost have some books made up for the 4 draw and a full months worth of day to eve draws finished. I did manage to get 2 out of 5 on the 16th's PB drawing with just using the even odd charts i have made up for it. I had 14-15-23-35-46 with 25 as the PB for the  15-16-46-50-58, 29 PB. So, I figured I'd go ahead and get all that squared away. Like usual with those numbers, was one off on one, and two added up to a number that hit. The 23 and 35 =58. That was with one pick and the only numbers that wasn't left on my workout was the 16. But anyway, I gotta figure out the formula formatting for the open office incase anyone wants any of this.

I wanted to show these two from the searching real quick B4 laying down for about 2 hours. This first one was from the 19th day draw here. 5-8-8 and 5-0-0-0 for the pick 4. Notice there isn't any 5's showing under NN thru NS or PN thru PS. For the Pick 4 you can see all the 0's pretty clearly. But look at the last two digits under PN, PP and PS and compare them to 5. For the 8, again you can see it right there under K towards the bottom. Also for the 5-8-8, look at the 1,4,6 at the top of NN, NP and NS under the Pick 3 section.

Another thing I've been noticing about these is under J thru P, rows 85 thru 88. See how all those 8's are surrounded by 7's. 7 and 7 is 14 and then 5. The in the other side of that section there are four 2's in a row down thru the center there, with 2 and 3 all around it. The only thing that stood out with the counters is the 0 showed up 14 times in the NN thru PS section. And the 8 showed up 10 times in the bottom workout. Oh and in rows 71 to 76 under L to R, there was a little something there. But that part doesn't show right every time so it could be nothing.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: February 21, 2013, 4:31 am - IP Logged

And for here on the 20th day draws.I made this one a little smaller to get in AE at the top.  On this one the 9 tied with the 0 for most shown un NN thru PS. Again under J thru L at the bottom left, a number showed up. The to the left of that you have the 4's and 6's making 10 or 1/9.

You can see that the 917 is showing twice under PN to PP, but only the 9 and 1 in the NN to NS part. But there both in the same positions there. I linked together the numbers there to make the 7.

For the Pick 4. Under PS you can see the 5 and 7 in similar positions, but reversed. I linked up the numbers to give the 3 bridge. I did the same for the 7 under NP to NS.

That's bout all the gas i got left in the tank for tonight, so off to bed.

Best of luck to all today!!!

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: February 22, 2013, 4:15 am - IP Logged

Alright, I've managed to figure out a way to show two numbers that hit nearly everytime. (So far, 30 out of 40 games). Thru testing, making and everything else there just isn't enough time to do everything. Well, I should back up a little. Either in K85 or O85, at least one number shows up here that has hit 30 out of 40 games. I need to go back and test a few months worth to make sure it has done this for a while. With what I've tested so far though, it's all been showing pretty much the same thing over and over. I've added two cells above the 3 section to show these numbers and am formatting it to highlight these numbers to look for the pattern. I can get that percentage up to more like 40 out of 40, but it may add a number to look for that probably won't show up, but about as many times it will add another number that will hit. So, I'm on the fence about that.

About the only feedback I'm getting on this lately is a few views. The DL total is not that many so I'm not sure if anyone is doing anything good with this other than lakerben, which is they aren't getting any wins with it. The feedback is fine. Like I said, I'm testing and keeping my notes here so that's no big deal. And with anything like this, there probably aren't that many knows exactly what I'm doing anyway. But, what would be nice is to know how decent or sucky that 30 out of 40 games with atleast one number showing up in one of two spots, or both spots is. I believe after i get the formatting done to highlight these numbers, I should be able to figure out how to bring the other one or two numbers out and show them. On average, I'm pulling one number atleast for the 3 and atleast for the 4 draws, pretty much everytime I actually work on this to see what it will do. I pulled the 3 and 4 for the draw here tonight with just a few minutes looking at it, and haven't looked at it for the 4 draw yet. All I can do is try or quit, and quitting is not an option.

For a completely "random" game, that doesn't seem completely awful for those kind of odds, but 30 out of 40 is not what I'm after.

Any thoughts?????? Anyone see something I'm not seeing????? I mean, everyone's brain is wired differently, and there may not even be anyone seeing anything remotely to what i do with this.

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: February 22, 2013, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

From the 2-21-13 NC Day draw. Pick 3 (4-7-4), Pick 4 (6-1-7-4).  First off in the section of J thru P, rows 85 thru 88. Those 6's and 4's where I've been seeing the numbers showing about all the time. There's pretty much the pick 4 showing up right there, with that 4 showing up the most in that section as five times.

This is from that upper right hand corner of the Pick 4 section under AY thru BB, rows 65 thru 68. I'm going to try to break this one down as far as i can get it and show what I see with this/these. Starting with the Pick 4 on this one and showing in increments of the sections.

Edit: This section would be the result of the parallel 0 to 5. The actual numbers to be working from for this particular set is the 1 over 2 under PS and the 8 over 0 under PS.

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: February 22, 2013, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

This is the cube below the one on the chart, that I just posted above. This would be the regular universe, for lack of a better word coming to mind. On the chart this would be in cells AY thru BB, rows 71 thru 74, and it stems from the numbers under PP and PS. (Notice the only difference in the starting center cube is the 0 and 5 in the non-highlighted cells.)

Page 33 of 53