Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 28 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: January 20, 2013, 3:37 am - IP Logged

Same thing as the 2-2-1 that i just showed but this one is from the 12-2-12 draw here and 8-8-9 hit for this one.

Here you have the 5-6-4-4 in I 59 thru 62. 5+6=11 and is 0 or 2 . 0(10)-2=8. You also have double 4's there. 4+4=8. Then 4+6=10, and is 0-1=9. All totalled up with the 5-6-4-4 is 19 and is 8 or 10 and you can take that from there. See the 7 all by it's self in J62? 8+8=16=1+6=7+9=16=7. 16 is also 6-1=5. There is two little 5's hanging by themseleves up in the corners if this set in row 59. If you take the numbers in M, 59 thru 62. 5-3-3-2. First you have 5+3 in the opposite corners of the two 4's. 5+3=8. Then you have 5+3+3=11= 0  or 2. 0-2=8. From the 2 up is 2+3+3=5 then 8. Anyway, there is 8 all over this part. Getting to tired to explain it. But, before i do go, look in Z60. At that 62 and the results of just adding and subtracting it. Put that 4 with the 6. 10. 0-1? 6+2=8. The other cells (AB and AC 60) are there incase tha Z60 is say 19 and it adds up to 10. It would then break it on down to 9 in AB and 1 in AC.

G63 is part of where i am taking what i see and trying to put it in here for the figuring for us process. It's coming along. Night yall. Best of luck today!!!

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: January 21, 2013, 12:24 am - IP Logged

By taking the previous draws numbers, squaring them up in pairs. First beside first over first beside first. Getting the added and subtracted sums. That's all this is.

12-1-12 (1-3-2)

12-2-12 (8-8-9)

12-3-12 (6-0-4)

12-4-12 (5-8-1)

12-5-12 (2-7-9)

12-6-12 (5-3-8)

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: January 21, 2013, 4:31 am - IP Logged

Well, I was setting here looking at this again. Trying to figure out why, why, why that my 3-7-5 wasn't the 2-6-5 that hit here tonight. Why is it always one digit off it seems. So setting with my eyes burning, shoulders knotted up from being hunched over looking at this thing, i got to thinking. HMMM. I have an added spot on the left. Why do i have an added spot on the left, when right is added. Subtracted is like stop, as in a red light. Like left, the opposite of right. Like negative, the opposite of positive. If a negative is in a positive position, it's going to cause a spinning effect and throw it all out of whack. I anyone is and has been reading this, i look at things with color. Red is for subtraction, like a red light. Green is for addition, and positive like a green light. The yellow and blue symbolizes the two colors that make green. The yellow and blue is used as the past two numbers that make green. Green as in moolah, cashola, money. Plus i just like the color green. But, I've been wandering why if i do decide to play and have the extra cash to play, it seemed i was always being off by one on usually two of the numbers. I've not got less than one right since being back at this. Well that added and subtracted position got me to thinking it may need to be on the right with right being assoociated with what's right, positive, go and all that. So i went back thru and changed their positions. This put the subtracted position that was on the upper right corner of the new bottom workout, where I've been seeing the numbers showing up at, down in the bottom left hand corner of the workout. And put the added spot up in the upper right hand corner of the workout. Where it should have been all along. And this is what it has done.

This is the 7-7-2 that hit here on the 19th of January. The only thing Im going to say about it is 8+3=11 and 11 is either 0 or 2. 0 may or may not be connected to 5. I guess i better tell ya that the 8 and 3 I'm speaking of is in the third set, and on the left. Remember this was 7-7-2 that showed up on this workout.

This is the 2-2-1 that came in the night before. This one I'll tell ya that 6+6=12 and leave the rest of it up to you also. We're just in the red bordered sets here, only.

And now, I'm off here again. Gotta work in a couple hours. Best of luck today to all!!!

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: January 23, 2013, 1:12 am - IP Logged

Still at it here. Thru trying to find a way to completely formulate this. (As good as i can do it for now anyway), it's getting better and better to see how to. I'm just not very proficient with excel and it's taking me some time. I'm getting there, but slowly. Redoing because of the lack of knowledge of excel is costing me also. But, it's getting there. I've heard how people are having trouble following me. That's ok. There is so much work into this, there is no way i can explain every little thing about it. But, it works, and this is basicly my notes that i can keep track of where i am. And your seeing bits and pieces as i build it. This is the finishing part of it. This is what I last showed. Where i got the added and subtracted portion straightened out. This will show a section of what i just did and break it down to find the numbers for the next draw. I've tested this for the whole month of Decembers draws here and various other times in the past. Plus looking at it with all current games here. Not been playing, just watching and testing. But, I do not know how to get this thing to read the flipping of the numbers. Not the 6 to 9 or 0 to 5, but like how the 0 effects the other numbers. Like making 4, 2. Or 7, 4. (14 ,7) So i fiugred i better take another look at it early this morning. And this is what i saw.

This is me taking the sums in I thru M, rows 59 thru 62. The added sums and adding them with the added sums. Just like i just showed. M59 is added with M60 to make the 5 in AF75. The 1 in  M60 is added with the 5 in M61 to make the 6 in AF76. Then on around the adde sums down then to the left. The subracted sums are done this same way. The start in L59 with that 1 and add to the 3 in J59. That makes the 4 in Z75. Then this goes around left and down. Finishing up with the 2+1 in I 61 and 62. You can add each up and see they are correct. AB 75 thru 79 is the single digit added sum of these results. With column AA the subtracted single sum. The set to the right is the added section done the same way.

Now, what i got to noticing on this was that there where numbers at the top of this part, then partially at the bottom. Like for a 415 the 5 would be at the top then the 1 and 4 would be at the bottom. No 5 down there but a 0 in it's place. Stuff like that. Well, here you can see the 04 in AA and AB at the top. 06 in the top of AG-AH. The 06 is at the bottom of AA-AB and the 604 at the bottom of AG-AH. On this part, if we just slid over these two sets and overlapped each with all the numbers except 6-0-4 there, it would fit right together. You'd have 0-6 over 4-6 at the bottom. And 0-4 over 0-6 at the top.

In Y thru AG, 69 thru 72, that is just where i brought the upper portions up to work with. You can see it a little there. The final set in this is the same results as 69 thru 72, only with the 0's reversed to 5 and 6's to 9's. Even with those switched here, you can still see it. 9-5=4. Which would be in AD63. All of that is going to be hidden in the book so it won't matter anyway.

The large green, pinkish and white sections at the bottom left is where i went thru and found the pairs from the even and odd sums in Z thru AH 75 thru 79. That's just where a number was in one part and it was in the other part also. Like here, the 4 was an added sum of the subtracted numbers and was an added sum of the added numbers. So it got pulled up. If you look at the bottom......

Here is that bottom section that got cut off from above. I blew it up. There are four 6's one 0 and one 4. Above that there are two 5's and a 0. If that 0 switched to a 5, that would make 15 and 15 is either ????????..............................

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: January 23, 2013, 1:38 am - IP Logged

This was 3-2-1 from 12-1-12. You can see here where I've started the final finding process. It brought up 1 and 5 in P64 and P65. There is the 1, then 2+3=5. From here, I'll have to make it find the 1 and the surrounding 3 and 2 to fill in the "your guess" part.

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: January 23, 2013, 1:47 am - IP Logged

12-2-12 (8-8-9) This one is a little harder to read than the others, but it's there. 9's and 9-1's. The 6 showed up here In P so i know to look around at 6 or 9 and what's around them.

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: January 23, 2013, 1:54 am - IP Logged

12-4-12 (5-8-1) This on brought up the 5 to look around at and just went ahead and gave the 8 and 1 also. Plus if you look in I thru M 59 thru 62, you can probably see 5-8-1 bunched up somewhere.

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: January 23, 2013, 2:00 am - IP Logged

Now I'm sure ya'll don't want to see all the 62 games of December like this, but here is one more. This was the 12-5-12 (2-7-9). All these where the day draws for here. On right after the other, minus the 6-0-4 i showed first.

I'm not even going to go into detail in this one. Don't much think i have to.

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: January 23, 2013, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Just noticed this a minute ago. Thought i would check and do a little testing on this. I had said i hadn't tested this on the pick 4. I know everyone here has noticed that there is similarites in the numbers drawn in the pick 3 and pick 4 in the same drawing range. Well, i just wanted to see if i might could see any similarites with this and the pick 4 numbers that hit on the days of these dawings. This is what i saw. I'm just going to post it and let you all see for yourselves.

This was my workout for the 1-21-13 evening draw here. 7-3-1 hit. The evening pick 4 was 5-7-4-6. You can see the 7's in both. And the 4 in both. 3+14 and 7-3=4. All I'm going to say about this one is the 7 and 4 in U and V. Second set down in H thru V, has 1 and 6 that it found. You can see the 5-7-4-6 somewhere in the right hand portion of the photo.

Here is the 1-21-13 draw results for here. I have the draw that this corresponds to highlighted. 5-7-4-6

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: January 23, 2013, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

1-22-13 (6-2-3) and (2-6-8-3)

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: January 23, 2013, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Sorry. My typing dyslexia kicked into overdrive there and i got the days of the month wrong. They are edited now.

Here was todays draws. (6-4-1) and (4-7-9-0) For the 4790 look in Z and AA at the bottom in kind of the same pattern as the 4-1 of the 6-4-1.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: January 23, 2013, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

1-20-13 evening. (2-6-5) and (9-6-9-5)

I've drug the numbers over so you can see how it takes from the added and subtracted, or positive and negative.

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: January 23, 2013, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

1-20-13 (574) and (3711)

I have the 574 in green with bold font. (Except for the 4) Gotta fix that. (Also gotta fix the formula in AB63 and AG63. I was just putting that up there to see the numbers better so it didn't matter yet.) I also forgot to add that under the 5 and 7 in AA78 Aand AA79 there is a 6 and 2. 6-2 is 4 also. Under the 574 that is highlighted in AE and AF, under that 5 is a 9, 9-5=4 and 9+1=10 and 10 is either, 0-1=9, 1+0=1, or if the 5 and 0 are in fact connected, it would be 15 then 5-1=4. Or 6 the other way. But the 4 is there again none the less.

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: January 23, 2013, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

This is the first draw from the Florida pick 4 (7-4-1991) in the results of the pick 3 from 7-2-1991 and 7-3-1991's numbers. 

The day draw ended up being 9-0-5 and the 4 draw was 0-2-3-0. You can see the 9's and 4 in the G thru V - 64 thru 69 section. 9-4= the 5. 5 was the sum of both of these draws. This was the first draw of 4 for there.

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: January 23, 2013, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Ok. This is the 6-2-3 and the 2-6-8-3 from last night here. I took the added sums of AD thru AF 75 thru 79 and brought them over into AZ thru BB. The subtracted sums are in the set to the left of them. Starting in AV. You can see the 6-6-7-7-2 that came from starting at Y75 and going down. The 2 is the 11 summed up is all. I am just showing that part here so ya'll can see where this came from. Starting at AW68 is taking AB75 from the 0 in Z75 then going on down the line to all five sets there. These are all coming from the subtracted sums of I thru M up in row 59 thru 62. You can see how the 3 from BA71 matches up with the 3 in AW71. This also flipped the 8 to the bottom in the subtracted (negative) side. Well, you can see what it did.

(The arrows, are just there to show this being put over there to work on.) You have both the pick 3 and pick 4 for last night right here in AV over to BB.

Page 28 of 53