Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 34 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
Member #91718
May 23, 2010
690 Posts
Posted: February 22, 2013, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Greenfox - I'm still watching your post, and it's still interesting. I will try to test this by looking in the rows you suggested. The spreadsheet is too busy for me and it drives me up the wall when you start talking about other games other than pick 3, but I do believe you have something worth looking at.  Star

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
    Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: February 22, 2013, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Greenfox - I'm still watching your post, and it's still interesting. I will try to test this by looking in the rows you suggested. The spreadsheet is too busy for me and it drives me up the wall when you start talking about other games other than pick 3, but I do believe you have something worth looking at.  Star

Hey Cupcake10,

Thank you!!! I'm calling this my "field of dreams" workout. LOL. An idea pops in my head and I just go with it no questions asked. Don't know why but that's the way it's been so far. It's like a one thing has lead to another more showing point is all I can tell everyone about it, and hopefully it will just get to a point where there they are. That's what I'm hoping anyway.

It can get a little confusing with me showing the 3 and 4 in it I know. It does for me, but I figured if I could get two birds with one stone, why not. A lot of it i will be clearing off the sheets later. I like to keep all my testing on there so I can see what's doing what, if any. I'm looking for constants in it and going from there. That's about all I can do. Or any of us. Right now, the constants are right in that area where I've been talking about as far as what's been coming in the next draws. The patterns are always there in the other, but they fluctuate.

I'll get it and, any and all that want it can have it to use. I'm not greedy at all.

I just saw something is why I haven't gotten the others on there yet. Wanted to test it while it's fresh.

But thanks for watching and commenting!!! I'll keep posting and showing what I see.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
    When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: February 23, 2013, 1:35 am - IP Logged

Alright. What i got to thinking was, the folding of this "thing" like a book and where it put the numbers on top of the others that showed up in the next draw. The old kindergarten fortune tellers came to mind, lol. Don't know why, but it did. Anyway, I got to thinking, what would/could/might happen if i kept folding it from corner to corner bringing it down to a single cell. The thing about a triangle is, by folding it and folding it, it's pretty well infinite as to how far it can go. As long as it's being folded corner to corner and is a right isosceles triangle. A right and left isosceles forms a square. Or three sides to a four sided object. Ya'll already know that, and I'm not here to teach what ya'll already know or anything. I'm showing what I think and see with the way this can or may work from what my crazy brain tells me. So here is what my brain told me to look at next and where I've been. These are the cubes that the NN thru NS and PN thru PS from the workout triangulated down to a single cell. Folding a cube up from corner to corner and picking up each digit when they touch. Like so below.

The full results of this are below. This particular cube is the upper right corner of the below picture. Thw 6-8-6 over 8-2-8. There are 8 results on the workout. Two from the regular universe of 0 and 6's and two from the parallel universe of the 5 and 9. While I suppose i could use all the numbers parallels, I just think this thing would just keep going and going until I'd never get a reading with it. 0,5,6 and 9 are all so close as to there workings, I think that's as far as I need to go. Like the 0 and 5 being what they are, the 9 like the 0, you know (any number plus 0 is that number) deal. 9 plus any number taken on down is that number and all that, and 6 the parallel of 9. Anyway, kinda important to explaining this working, but kinda off point here.

This is the results from the 2-1-2013 day workout from doing this above with all eight cubes. It's going to look like your going to see like 6-8-6 and wanting to play that. You have to think in parallel universe thought here though. Like a batteries workings. Like the universe's working with needing a positive and negative to power it.

I named the pictures "pairs" if that helps.

2-1-2013 Day NC draw. 7-8-2 Pick 3, 0-5-2-3 Pick 4.                                                                                 2-2-2013 Day NC Draw. 4-7-3 Pick 3, 3-4-1-7 Pick 4.     

2-3-2013 Day NC Draw. 5-9-5 Pick 3, 4-7-8-3 Pick 4.                                                                                    2-4-2013 Day NC Draw.  9-3-5 Pick 3, 0-1-6-8 Pick 4.

2-5-2013 Day NC Draw. 8-5-0 Pick 3, 6-3-1-4                                                                                                2-6-2013 Day NC Draw. 5-2-1 Pick 3, 3-8-3-6 Pick 4.

2-7-2013 Day NC Draw. 6-0-2 Pick 3, 8-3-9-5 Pick 4.

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: February 23, 2013, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Alright. I worked on this till about 7 this morning testing and building. Under AR thru AX is the results of the folding of the cubes. The 478 over 692 in AR thru AT is the results from BA thru BD rows 65 to 68. The set to the right (879 over 291) is from the cube under BF thru BI rows 65 to 68. There are one set for each cube under BA thru BD top and bottom. I have one set up for both the pick 3 and the pick 4. Where these sets of 3 over 3 come from is explained above. (The folding). What I've been seeing with these 3 over 3 is the pairing of numbers that have been showing up in the 3 and 4. That's what I was trying to show in the above photos without having them highlighted to see if anyone could see it without me actually showing it. Here they are highlighted so you can see it a little better. My theory for using this is to have the numbers that show up in K86 and O86 that have been showing up the next numbers be highlighted here. Once they are highlighted, to start looking for pairs attached to these numbers. Like here with the 3. Here with the 3 it is in 5 of the 8 sets. The bottom four sets all have 3's surrounded by 1's. (Or touching). This one actually laid out the 1-3-3 for the pick 3 straight. Twice. More on that happening later. For the Pick 4, on the bottom. The 3 is still surounded by the 1's (cause it's the same top and bottom) but, in the sets that have the 1-3-3 there is also a 9 in there. Follow the trail of that 9. They are all highlighted on the bottom to show the 4's numbers.

Above each set are numbers in pink and green. If you take the 478 over 692 and total all those numbers up, you get 36. 3 is from 6-3 and 9 is from adding it. Each set has it own total here. Look at these numbers and compare them to the pick 4 numbers that came in. The 3 showed up four times. So did the 9. So did the 7. There's three of the pick 4's numbers right there.

Under AO and AP rows 63 to 66, (the lime green bordered) those are the even and odd (positive and negative) together to make one number. That upper left corner in the green border 3 is from the 3 and 9 totalled up. (The sums of the 478 over 692.) And so on with these. See any numbers that "hit" there? Possibly together? 

Then under AM and AN is from K and O where I've been seeing the constant hitting.

Now all this seems like a lot to look at, and can scramble the brain. But, with a little digging, I think i can eventually black out everything that doesn't need looking at and have it only show where to look at. Hopefully just spit out what to play. That's what I'm wanting anyway. The describing how what works and where it comes from makes it seem more difficult to use than it really is. But I know if one number can be determined over and over, then all three or four very possibly CAN.

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: February 23, 2013, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

This is from yesterdays draws here. To show the similarites with todays numbers. Since the pick 4's numbers where similar. Notice at the top of the one for the 1-3-3 there is 3-3 over 3-1 with 4-7 over 9-7 in the lime green bordered section. The 4 and 9 make 13 at the bottom. The 7 and 7 make 14, which is 3 subtracted. Then the 7-4 is 3. I'm looking for that and have found that quite a bit. Like here. Right away i saw the 5 and 3 at the top there with the 8's at the bottom. There is no 7 added or subtracted at the top. UNLESS, you flip a 5 to it's alter ego 0. Then it would (could) be 0-3=7. Notice how all the 0's showed up under NN thru PS and 0 hit in the 3 draw. There's the 8 under AM or AN that hit in the draw again. But, this one was just to show the similarites with similar draws. Next will be for a non-similar draw.

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: February 23, 2013, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

And the day before the last two. The 21st. With 474 and 6174. Under AM and AN. Then under AO and AP. See the double 4's at the bottom and the 3 with the double 1's at the top. Right in the center of this one is 3 over 4 and 1 over 6.

And about forgot. (Been a long day.) Take that 1-9 over 3-1 at the to of that section, it totals 14. Then take the 3-1 over 4-6, it totals 14. Then the 4-6 over 4-6, it totals 20. Thinking in other worlds, if the 0 was 5, that would be 25, or 2 and 5. Or 14,14,2 and 5.

For that 0-7-8 one above. The 5-3 over 5-1 totals 14, or 5 summed up. The 5-1 over 3-7 totals 16, or 7 summed up. Then the 3-7 over 8-8 totals 26, or 8.

The one for the 23rd (1-3-3) is 3-3 over 3-1 and totals 10, or 1. Then 3-1 over 4-7 total 15 or 6. And 4-7 over 9-7 totals 27 or 9. Now for this one, 6 nor 9 isn't 3, but could be part of one another. Still have more looking into that part.

But you can see the similarities and the non-similarites with these and this part.

(Sorry for adding more Cupcake10, I will clean off what is inconsistent. I promise.)

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: February 26, 2013, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

I've been updating the charts, getting rid of some of the parts that wasn't as consistent as i wanted. So these are what the newer version looks like now. Ive took off most of the lower left section and replaced it to show where i see the next numbers showing up the most. Under M thru V, rows 65 and down I put them in order. To the left of that is comparing them with what shows up the most in these. This one did pull the 8 up that hit in both the 3 and 4 in the number one spot. This workout is from the 25th day draw here. (8-2-9) and (8-1-6-9).

There are still a few adjustments i need to make to this new section, but it's been doing what i want it to for the most part. Another new part is the 4X4 set under BK thru BN. What this is, is the numbers not bordered off inside the section of AR thru AX. This one almost laid out the 8169 for the pick 4 in the second row of the cube. If not for the 0 there. Notice all the 3's and 7's together? The date for this draw was the 25th. (3 and 7). There are some more with the 3 and 7 coming up after this with the next photo. You can see the part the 7 plays in these numbers. 2 and 9 from the pick 3, 8 and 1, 1 and 6 from the pick 4.

In the bottom section set up to show the pick 4 under AR thru AX, you can see all the 6's and 8's attached. The 8's and 9's attached. The 6's, 8's and 9's attached.

Another spot I've been paying more attention to is the top and bottom four cells under the NP, NS, PP and PS areas. Where they are cubed up and broken down, the inner cubes. Which is what I had already been noticing for the pick 3, just been trying to watch it a little more with it being highlighted.

Under AM thru BA row 60, is taking the sets inside AR thru AX and putting together the added and subtracted. (This four is for the bottom four sets of 3 over 3 with another row for the upper four sets not showing.) For any that have no idea what I'm talking about here, under AR it says pick 3. Go down to the third set of 3 over 3 where it is 7-6-7 over 9-8-9. taking that first 7 and adding it to that first 9 give 16, then 7. That sum is in AM60, then going on across with 6+8=14 then 5 and 7+9 again to make 16 then 7. 7-5-7. Each set of 3 over 3 has this done for it and quite a few times now, I've seen the pick 3 show up in these.

One little note to make about the 8-2-9 is the pattern in the cube under AD thru AG, rows 70 thru 73. You can see the 2's and 9's in an M type shape. Look down thru the crest of that M. In the bottom right hand corner of that cube. Because the top and bottom of PN thru PS are both 9-7 over 7-5 and both give the same results. I'm so tired right now, I'm going to just show what I have made up explaining what I see with the Pick 4's numbers in this. I will also go ahead and post the setup for tomorrows draws here. Both day and eve. incase anyone wants to see if they can see anything that may help.

And here is what I see with this. Maybe this will show how my brain sees this working a little better. This is from the bottom cubes under NN thru PS. (Columns BA thru BI, rows 83 thru 92.) Just showing the Pick 4 in this mostly. Or as I see it anyway.

Where I say taking the sets above and putting them together, I'm only referring to the sets of highlighted numbers in the cube directly above that one. Like the two purple 5's add together to make 10, then 1. They are showed as 1's in the cube below.

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: February 27, 2013, 12:19 am - IP Logged

And the workout for the 26th day draw here. You can see the 9 showing up here in the same row as the 8 did in the last one i posted. Row 65 column V. For the 9-7-2, look at the pattern inside the cube of AD thru AG rows 65 thru 68. Also in that cube if it was folded up from corner to corner, you have 3 and 6 in the upper right corner and the bottom left corner. 3 and 6 is 9. Same thing with the 7 and  2 twice here and the 9 in the bottom right corner lands on 1 making 10 and 1 0is either 1+0 or 0-1. The cube opposite of that to the left, has 9 landing on 1 making 10, (9 or 1), the bottom left corner puts 3 on 4 for 1 or 7. Linking thru the middle there is 5 and 8. 5 and 8 is either 3 or 13. 13 is either 2 or 4. Look in the 3 over 3 set under AV thru AX. 3 over 5, 7 over 9 and 7 over 9. The 7 and 9 is showing, but no 2. 5-3. 9-7, 9-7???

That's about all I can handle tonight. As far as explaining what I see anyway. I'll post the workouts for here tomorrow if anyone wants to see them and see how they do for them.

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: February 27, 2013, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Well, my intentions where to put up the day draw for here today before bed, but I guess from being as tired as I was I thought I had, but didn't. Sorry about that!!! When I get that tired, my brain doesn't function so well. Anyway, If you look at these other pictures of this and look under AO and AP, rows 63, 63, 65, 66 and compare those numbers to the Pick 4 especially, you will see some similarities. Some are self showing, some has to be dug for with a small amount of adding and subtracting. The one above for the 26th day draw you see the 7 and 1 from the 4-7-1-9 showing. There's no 4 though or 9. But with that 7 and 8 added together. That's 15 and 15 is either 4 or 6. Then for the 9 it's just the 8 and 1.

For todays, draw here, it was 6-9-7 and 3-1-9-7. While the "finders" in the newest part that show what to look for didn't indicate much for the Pick 3, it did pull up that 1, and quite a bit. And if you look under AO and AP here for the Pick 4 to see if it showed anything, you can see the 3 showed up in both sets. Plus a few more that hit for the Pick 4. I had actually picked 1-9-7 to play for the Pick 3 today, not thinking about the 4 draw. I didn't play at all though. Probably a good thing. I'd say I'd been pretty P.O.'d.

Ok, back to work here. Best of luck to all today!!!

United States
                    Member #105312
                    January 29, 2011
                    435 Posts
                    Posted: February 27, 2013, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Nice work amigo.  Interesting concept.  I don't visit the forums much but I subscribed to this thread.  Gracias, J

ValidationAll statements made above are accurate, precise, lucid and sometimes supported by factoids written down somewhere.

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: February 28, 2013, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Nice work amigo.  Interesting concept.  I don't visit the forums much but I subscribed to this thread.  Gracias, J

Hey man, great to hear from ya!!!

Thanks!!! Don't know where the idea came from, but I've been rolling with it since getting back at it. Seeing what it might do. Been implementing some of your work into the figuring process also. Well, kind of what you where working on, but more with the date for parts of it. Should have nailed the Pick 4 here tonight with it, but listened to myself and not the chart. But, closer and closer is better than farther and farther. I'll take progress anyday even if closer hurts worse.

Really great to hear from you, and hope to hear more from ya!!! Would like to see how your work's been coming along and how ya been doing!!!

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: February 28, 2013, 1:02 am - IP Logged

Well, kinda glad I didn't play the day draw for being close. Wish I hadn't played the eve. draw either. But, gotta jump in if you wanna see how the water is. To me, getting close over and over is progress, but, it's kind of like losing by one run in a ball game. Makes for a good game, but, more heartbreaking than a complete blowout for the loser. Anywho, this was the workout for tonights draws here. There's two very distinct patterns insde the cubes for the Pick 4. I really shoulda seen that 7, but like I said, I listened to myself and not this. The patterns are in the top two right cubes under BF thru BI, rows 65 thru 73. The 3 and 1 are showing in the part under AO and AP. Under those the 3 and 8 are showing. Stupid me went with 5 instead of the 7 on this one. Should have looked under BK thru BM more also. The Pick 3 I went more towards the listening to what I wanted instead of looking at it. The 2 was up there in the number one position, but I just bypassed right by it. Ah, stupid is as stupid does as Forrest says. And shoulda, woulda, coulda......

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: February 28, 2013, 2:07 am - IP Logged

What I meant to do last night. For the day draws here in NC for the 28th.

And since it will probably be late when I get home tomorrow, for the evening draws here.

United States
                            Member #105312
                            January 29, 2011
                            435 Posts
                            Posted: February 28, 2013, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Interesting Greenfox.  You got me looking at NC using a different method I'm fooling around with at the moment and I'm seeing some similarities.

For Pick 3 day I'm showing a surefire 6, strong 2 and 4.

But 0, 3 and 4 turned up as one of the alternative sets

And either set might pull an 8 or 9 out of the hat.

Pick 4 NC day draw

8, 3, 9 and 1 look fairly good but strong argument for one of them doubling.

But I've never paid any attention to Pick 4 anywhere, so it's just a wild shot in the dark based on what I was trying out on Pick 3.

Studying your chart above some of that might rhyme. 

Anyway, thanks, for the brainstormer and kind remarks, and nice coming across you again.

J

ValidationAll statements made above are accurate, precise, lucid and sometimes supported by factoids written down somewhere.

United States
                              Member #133964
                              October 14, 2012
                              167 Posts
                              Posted: February 28, 2013, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

wisconsin lottery pick 3   was 020  what numbers should i play tonight ???

Page 34 of 53