Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 1:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 37 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: March 7, 2013, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Got any good numbers for GA?

Yesterday mid was 282/eve 325

Thanks

Yeah man, give me just a few minutes to get these last few responds and I'll plug in the numbers and see what I can come up with for you. I'll put the workout up for you so you can see it also.

I work day to day and eve to eve, but I'll get the other numbers and set it up for you.

Your sure welcome!!!

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: March 7, 2013, 9:31 am - IP Logged

Hello, greenfox, it is possible to place it in your study =
      Divided on top of an even and odd list and another list low high
    In Example pick3
    1,3,5,7,9 0,2,4,6,8 5,6,7,8,9 high low 01,2,3,4
    Then the draw odd 478 = 7, 2.6 pairs, 4 low 7.8 high
    Goal is to see the occurrence of the pair, both in the even and odd and broad low
      Note that there is little impact to give a three-digit industry, is finding pairs objetico
      In industry,
    Then in the draw for the last two digits pick3 gave the pair and two-digit industry sector
      High in the next, do not play pairs in these sectors, need more analysis sweepstakes
      To see this pattern above, what part do not you understand?
      curve is then the frequencies of the pairs of sectors in pick3
    purpose of this is to find the pairs within the 4 sectors

Hello again dr san,

I'm pretty sure I know what your asking. Are you asking about putting the results on the searching sheet, or setting something up completely seperate is all I need to know. Ah, I'll just fix a couple things up and we'll go from there. I got a couple ideas coming to mind. I'll have to get back to it when i get back from work, but will be back around 9 or so tonight and get to it.

meriwetherman's avatar - azural
      gay,ga
      United States
      Member #68810
      December 30, 2008
      5965 Posts
      Posted: March 7, 2013, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Yeah man, give me just a few minutes to get these last few responds and I'll plug in the numbers and see what I can come up with for you. I'll put the workout up for you so you can see it also.

I work day to day and eve to eve, but I'll get the other numbers and set it up for you.

Your sure welcome!!!

Thanks.................Greenfox.........

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: March 7, 2013, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Thanks.................Greenfox.........

Here ya go meriwetherman,

There is the pattern with the 3 at the bottom under AD thru AG. The way it's showing it though, and with the numbers that came up as where I've been seeing the numbers hitting do show a 3 possible. The way I read it though is with a difference of 3 in the numbers. If the 3 does come in the three draw there, it would probably be with the 1 and 7. If it comes in the four draw, it should come in with the 1 and 7 and possibly the 5. It may come in both according to this. I do see the 4 coming in a few spots as the most from the counters and it is the polar opposite of 7 that is showing in the number 1 spot under AI. That 2-4-5 is showing up like crazy though. It's pairing the 4 with the 5 and 2 about everywhere. And the 3 with the 7.

What I've been thinking about doing, just to get a good win and take some monetary thoughts out of my head, since I only play one set of numbers per draw, is seeing what it shows and playing those numbers in both the 3 and 4 draw. But, this one could go either way. Playing seperate games, normally I would play the 5-4-2 for the pick 3 and the 1-3-5-7 for the pick 4.

But here is the workout, you can look it over and see if there is something I am missing and can go from there.

My thinking with the mirroring would put the 7 under AI as 4, the two 2's there as 1 each and the 3 as 8. But, I don't really see 8 anywhere in this draw. Which with Murphy's law, that would put it right there in the midst. (But, I think the effect, is more to do with the sum of 1 and 7, and 3 and 5. Possibly in the 4 draw there). 

I sure wish you the best of luck whatever you decide to play!!! And thanks for the reply!!!!

gay,ga
          United States
          Member #68810
          December 30, 2008
          5965 Posts
          Posted: March 7, 2013, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Here ya go meriwetherman,

There is the pattern with the 3 at the bottom under AD thru AG. The way it's showing it though, and with the numbers that came up as where I've been seeing the numbers hitting do show a 3 possible. The way I read it though is with a difference of 3 in the numbers. If the 3 does come in the three draw there, it would probably be with the 1 and 7. If it comes in the four draw, it should come in with the 1 and 7 and possibly the 5. It may come in both according to this. I do see the 4 coming in a few spots as the most from the counters and it is the polar opposite of 7 that is showing in the number 1 spot under AI. That 2-4-5 is showing up like crazy though. It's pairing the 4 with the 5 and 2 about everywhere. And the 3 with the 7.

What I've been thinking about doing, just to get a good win and take some monetary thoughts out of my head, since I only play one set of numbers per draw, is seeing what it shows and playing those numbers in both the 3 and 4 draw. But, this one could go either way. Playing seperate games, normally I would play the 5-4-2 for the pick 3 and the 1-3-5-7 for the pick 4.

But here is the workout, you can look it over and see if there is something I am missing and can go from there.

My thinking with the mirroring would put the 7 under AI as 4, the two 2's there as 1 each and the 3 as 8. But, I don't really see 8 anywhere in this draw. Which with Murphy's law, that would put it right there in the midst. (But, I think the effect, is more to do with the sum of 1 and 7, and 3 and 5. Possibly in the 4 draw there). 

I sure wish you the best of luck whatever you decide to play!!! And thanks for the reply!!!!

Thanks...........I am new at checking out your thread so anything is a help.........am off to work soon........I like that 245.........

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: March 7, 2013, 10:11 am - IP Logged

Thanks...........I am new at checking out your thread so anything is a help.........am off to work soon........I like that 245.........

Your sure welcome!!!

Well, it's here anytime you wanna check it out. I gotta get headed out myself in just a few minutes.

Have a great day, and best of luck to you!!!

gay,ga
              United States
              Member #68810
              December 30, 2008
              5965 Posts
              Posted: March 7, 2013, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Yes........the airport beckons for me..........am an airline guy

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: March 7, 2013, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Yes........the airport beckons for me..........am an airline guy

An ole' electrician, mechanic, plumber, carpenter, whatever I can do to work out a dollar guy here. LOL. General all around fixer I guess.

Your job sounds fun though. Just be safe whatever your doing.

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: March 7, 2013, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Alright, gonna up a few posts here real quick, then I gotsta head out. Gonna be late enough as it is when I get to get home and get back at it. Just ognna show with a small description.

This was the workout for the draws here yesterday. The only, what I'd call a pattern, was under Y thru AB rows 82 down. For the Pick 3 anyway. The spacing for the 4's and 9's there. You can see the 5 and 1 with both of them in each corner linking one to the other.

For the Pick 4 now, that's a little different story.

Look in the top two cubes under BF thru BI rows 65 thru 73. Now look under AI thru AK at the numbers that pulled up to look for from M thru V compared to these in the Pick 4 that hit.

Then with the numbers themselves they both are sharing the common 4. The 1 and 5 make 6 and the 1 and 8 make 9. 4 and 5 make 9.

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: March 7, 2013, 11:04 am - IP Logged

And for my final for now, the draw here today. 3-7-13 With what I see in it. It could easily reverse, with the 6-4-1 going to the Pick 4 and vice-versa. It could be completely off or right on. It's just what I see. The 3 is throwing me off and I can't determine which or if both will get it. Ah, whatever's whatever is all I know.

Best of luck to all today and be safe!!!

bgonçalves
                      Brasil
                      Member #92564
                      June 9, 2010
                      2136 Posts
                      Posted: March 7, 2013, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Hello, greenfox, ok, I'll give one more example, then make a list
                      Even and odd and another list low high
                      Greenfox'm noticing this pattern mainly of even and odd
                      Sure bjetivo is the pair of pick3 in the last draw gave the pair in the sector
                      Pair (0,2,4,6,8) does not play next in this sector, need to see the analysis of this pattern
                        From a drawing to another, change the location of the pair pick3, since the sector high and low switching pair of pick3 a raffle to another is not as frequent as the industry impar.precisamos pair and see it, you understand?

gay,ga
                        United States
                        Member #68810
                        December 30, 2008
                        5965 Posts
                        Posted: March 7, 2013, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

An ole' electrician, mechanic, plumber, carpenter, whatever I can do to work out a dollar guy here. LOL. General all around fixer I guess.

Your job sounds fun though. Just be safe whatever your doing.

Thanks for the spread sheet..........253 hit and you liked 254.............good job

Could always use a handyman......

Can you do todays number? 253 hit.......

Thanks

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: March 8, 2013, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Hello, greenfox, ok, I'll give one more example, then make a list
                          Even and odd and another list low high
                          Greenfox'm noticing this pattern mainly of even and odd
                          Sure bjetivo is the pair of pick3 in the last draw gave the pair in the sector
                          Pair (0,2,4,6,8) does not play next in this sector, need to see the analysis of this pattern
                            From a drawing to another, change the location of the pair pick3, since the sector high and low switching pair of pick3 a raffle to another is not as frequent as the industry impar.precisamos pair and see it, you understand?

Hey dr san,

I got what your talking about. I just wasn't sure if you where talking about me adding it into a book that I had already made up or make a completely new thing with just what your referring to. I didn't get in till later than I thought I was going to last night, so I didn't get to do anything last night. I was just too tired. I got the weekend off after today, minus a little mechanic work Saturday, so I'll have you something fixed up pretty quick.

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: March 8, 2013, 9:11 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the spread sheet..........253 hit and you liked 254.............good job

Could always use a handyman......

Can you do todays number? 253 hit.......

Thanks

Ughhh, Story of my life with that junk. The 1 off's. I said that 3 may come, but was thinking it might be with the pick 4. Which I think it was there also. Had 3 out of 4 on the pick 4 here, and had I flipped the 6 I chose for the 3 draw, I'd had 2 out of 3 for it. Ah, close is aggravating, but a good thing at the same time.

Give me a second to put the numbers in and upload the photo and we'll see what we can do.

gay,ga
                              United States
                              Member #68810
                              December 30, 2008
                              5965 Posts
                              Posted: March 8, 2013, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Thanks, glad I caught you online

Page 37 of 53