Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 29 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: January 23, 2013, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

This is that 2-6-5 and 9-6-9-5 brought together like above, or last page whereever this ends up. I took the numbers that hit in both draws the 3 and 4 and put them in the same set below it.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: January 23, 2013, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

1-19-13 eve. Both 3 and 4. (6-5-8) and (2-5-1-9). A little different, i guess because of all the 0's involved in the added (positive) side. You can see the 15 in AZ72 and that's where the 4 and 6 beside it come from. I'm pretty well tesing this live, so some of it i will have to look at. But, it's looking pretty good so far. You can see the 4's and 1's making 5 in AX. Plus there is a few of them in Y thru AG 63 thru 72. This is part takes the top four cells in the added and subtracted sums at the bottom and switches the 0's to 5's and 6's to 9's then does the figuring. This one has to be looked at a little harder to see.

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: January 24, 2013, 12:49 am - IP Logged

Tonights (3-2-5) and (8-0-9-4).

You can see the 0-9-4 very, very well here. In the bottom of AW and AX you can see the 1 and 9 giving the 9. Under BA and BB there is 0 and 3, or 5 and 3 making 8. In AX there is 4-4-9-4-9. You can see the 8049 in that without me going into detail. Then again at the top of BA and BByou have the 9 and 1 diagonal giving hte 8 and linking on to the 4 to the 9 to the 0.

OHHHH I CAN TASTE IT!!!!!!!   LOLOLOL

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: January 24, 2013, 1:43 am - IP Logged

Sure wish I'da tested this out on the 4 sooner. This was a part of the formulated selection process for the day 3 draw here for the 23rd. The 4-7-9-0.

Look in the 4 over 4 green cells on the right............. 641 was the 3 for the day also. Using that 7 and 4.

Woodland Hills, CA
          United States
          Member #138282
          January 23, 2013
          2 Posts
          Posted: January 24, 2013, 2:01 am - IP Logged

I'm having difficulty understanding your method. But I think part of the problem is, I'm not familiar with the game you're playing.  Have you ever studied the Mega Millions numbers? I'm working on that right now, but the progress is slow. So far I'm just looking at number combo frequency.

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: January 24, 2013, 2:12 am - IP Logged

Hey SoCal,

I started this out for the pick 3 back, i can't even remember when to be honest. It's turned into both the pick 3 and 4. This isn't really a method, but I don't know what to call it. To be honest. I just had an idea and ran with it to where i am now. What you all are seeing is right after i see it.

I have done some work on the MM. I have almost 5 gigs of work on the PB. They both work pretty much the same though, from what I've seen. Some probably think different, but that's what i know about it. I'm mostly trying to finish up the formulating on this, before jumping back on the PB, but, it's next. What kinda ideas you got on what your doing? Just seeing where it takes ya?

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: January 24, 2013, 2:56 am - IP Logged

Here is the majority of the workout for the draw here today. 1-24-13 I'm not making any predictions since I'm still seeing this, and i won't with this much time till the draw anyway. But it's here anyway if anyone wants to use it for something. I will say that the four over four on the right are usally a reference on this. Not usually the numbers drawn. More like a what makes me???? HINT HINT there. But they could pop up also. This is the top half. I've cropped this 3 times and it still cut the top section short. But if i make it any smaller you can't even read 1 number. I gotta get off here. Need to be up around 6 or 7 and get to work. So best of luck to all today!!!

The rest of it.

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: January 25, 2013, 2:51 am - IP Logged

The 1-24-13 day draw for here with what was what. (7-4-9)

First let me say that it's been using the mixture of both the sets in Z,AA and AE and AF. Like here. You can see the 4 and 6 in AE and AF row 75. Under that 6 is a 7. In the columns over from the subtracted sums you have the 0 and 8 over 9 and 1. Now 7-4-9 hit for the day draw here. By taking the 8 over the 1 you have 8-1=7. There is also a 7 under that combo. The center of these columns, have been like a separating point to this for the pick 3. Like here, the 0 7 and beside it, the 0 8. But here you have that 8-17 in the subtracted negative side and the 7 in the added positive side. So the 7 hit. If you bring over the 9 from the subtracted negative side, it will correspond with the 6 in the upper corner above the 7. 6 is a positve, where the 9 is a negative. That's why they are connected. They are the exact opposite. Now you have the 4 there with the 6 and 7 also in the positive side. But in the negative side there is only an 8 and 0. What's half of 8??? Yep, the 4. So you have the 7-4-9 showing in both of these at the top.

Now at the bottom, you have 0 - 8 over 0 - 7. The 0's mess with this bad. But only if you let it. Just leave the 0's out of this. And focus on the 8 and 7. You have your 7 already in there, but if you add it to that 8 you get 15 which is??? 4 or 6. 7-4-9.

On the positive side, you have 0 - 2 over 0 - 7. There is your 7 showing. With that 2 it makes 9. Or if you want to add  that 2 to the 8 it will give you 10. 10 is either 0-1=9 or if the 0 and 5 are negative and positive counterparts, then it can be 15, and that would make it 4 or 6.

Now for that 0-1-1-9 from the 4 today, (or yesterday). On the negative subtracted side, you have the 0,1,9 right there showing. But coming up from the bottom of the added, positive side, there you have 8-7=1 and 8-7=1 again. Now your setting right on a 1 showing, it hits that positive 1 and switches sides over the negative part and catches on that 9 then on up to the 0. On the added side in the positve part, there is 2 over 7 making 9. Then 8+2=10=1 and 0 above that. Then 8 -7 giving the other 1 above that. Now it hits that 7 that was the starting point.

The more I look at these the more i see this same thing. All of this comes from the numbers in column I thru M, rows 59 thru 62. Just the numbers around the center section. The colored font in the black cells. And all this is coming from the amount of times the 0 and 1 showed up in the workout. It all looks like a big hot mess, but it's showing is all i can say. Missed that 7-4-9 by switching out the 8 for the 4 today. This is the same numbers that i switched out the 4 for a 6 back a while back and cost me a grand. Only this time it wa the 8 instead of the 6. UGHHHH.... That's ok though... 

Side edit: If you look in that set in I thru M, you can see there is 4 and 3 in two corners, with another 4 and 3  on the bottom. Then you have two 7's. One in the subtracted side, and one in the added. Then there is that lonely little 9 in there all by its'self above it's evil twin.

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: January 25, 2013, 3:16 am - IP Logged

The eve game for here. 1-24-13 (4-9-1) and (7-5-9-3)See here how the 5, 7 4+5=9, hits the 9's evil twin and reverts to the dark side into the 3? In AF 79 up to AF 75? Cross over the 4 - 6 over the 3 - 5 at the top of this one. 4+5=9, 3+6=9. See how the 4 was in the center of thiss section. And there is 9 about 70,20 different ways there, with a subtracted 1 all over it also.

If you want to switch out that 6 to a 9 in AF75 you can look at the set right above it starting in AD69. If you want to switch out the 5 to a 0 and the 6 to a 9 look in the set at the top. Starting in AD63. You should see the same results pretty much there in both of those. The 4-9-1 is already highlighted, but there is a pattern for the pick 4 also. Oh, and look in I62 and go to the right. Look straight up and down in L.

Too tired to show the negaitve subtracted side for this one, but if you look at those 0's as 5, it will make it a little easier. This is the part to the left of the yellow highlighting.

Gonna put up a shot for the day's draw here for today, then it's bedtime.

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: January 25, 2013, 3:28 am - IP Logged

For the 1-25-13 day draws for NC.

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: January 25, 2013, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

The setup above with the winning numbers highlighted. (0-5-9) for the Pick 3 and (9-5-6-0) for the Pick 4.

Take the 1 -3 over 2-4 in rows 75 and 76 columns AE and AF. Criss cross them. You get 5 either way. You have 0-9 in Z77 and AA77. Straight across from those two, in the center again you have 0 - 5 in AE77 and AF77. 0-5-9. If you bring over the 5 and 9 from Z and AA and put the 5 in the spot of the 3 in AF and out the 9 in the spot of the 2 in AA you will hae 1 -5 over 9 - 4. You can see the 0-5-9 in that. For the 9-5-6-0 you can plainly see the 5 and 9 there in column AA. (Unless I'm specifying elsewhere in Z,AA AE or AF, I'm talking about rows 75 to 79. So i don't confuse anyone more than i have already.) You have 7 and 3 in the bottom of AA. 7+3=10 and is either 0-1=9 or if the 0 is the evil twin counterpart of 5, you have 15 and is 4 or 6. If you look in the positive side in AF, in the same spots as the 7 - 3, you have 6 - 4. They both have the sum  of 10. Where you have the 5 and 9 showing in AA you have the 5 and 6 showing in AF. At the top of AA you have 5 over 1, =6. At the bottom of AF you have a 6.

In I thru M at the top. Well, in J59, there is a 6. In L59 there is an 8. Both of those are in the negative subtracted side.  Below in the opposite side, the added positive side you have 8 and 5. That 6 with either 8 is 14 and then makes 5. Criss cross the 8 with the 8 and you have 16 and is either 5 or 7. Here if you use the two 8's they either make 5 or cancel each other out giving 0. You already have a 5 showing and flip the 6 to 9. Or for the 4, use both the 6 and 9 and there is all four there. Either way.

And yes, i know numbers add up but it's the patternized ways these are coming out to that Im looking at. Like how the 4 is showing in  row 65 column P. the difference between 5 and 9 is that 4. That 4 is there because the 1 subtracts from the 5 in AA and there is a 4 in AG. So far, with all I've tested, that number, when by it's self is a sum of the numbers that show up, and when. Like when there is an 0-4-0 or 0-5-9. Something like that. Or if there are two numbers that show up there, they hit.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: January 25, 2013, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

For here tonight. See how if it shows anything that hits. I moved the 3 over 3 on these up above in AE thru AG to make room for my selecting process in row 64 G thru V down. There was a 7 showing in it, so either the 7 should show up, or the makings of 7. 16, 18, 25, 29, 30, 34. 

I'll put up a few states real quick and see how they do with it also.

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: January 25, 2013, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

1-25-13 Evening Draw Florida. Done these on a test sheet, so the findings are still in rows 64,65, columns P thru R.

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: January 25, 2013, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

1-25-13 evening draw New York. Is NY having doubles with the 8?

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: January 25, 2013, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

1-25-13 evening draw South Carolina. It has 2 and 7 showing in P 64 and 65.

Page 29 of 53