Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 25 of 53
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #137443
January 3, 2013
23 Posts
Posted: January 6, 2013, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Me Either shoptoudrp Pick 3 009 Hit Yesturday

shoptoudrp's avatar - oliana
    Greensboro
    United States
    Member #97652
    September 21, 2010
    480 Posts
    Posted: January 6, 2013, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Here is that 7-0-0 that hit today.

Under the new part that i added, i decided to put a test section at the bottom. (I just copied and pasted a section of the workout from the left and put it there). This does the same thing the other part does. It goes around and adds and subtracts the possibilites. The numbers that go into it are the X results of 0 and 1. Just spread them out and put a single digit in each cell.

Now, If you look at the numbers alone without checking for how 0 effects the numbers you may miss it. This is what I'm testing on and have been for hours upon hours now.

Anyway, If you'll put you cursor on the 0 on the bottom left side of the red subtraction section and highlight all the red cells here, you'll see that it adds up to 12. But, if you'll keep the control button held down and highlight three 5's to take the place of those three 0's there it will give you 22. 22 is either 0 or 4 summed. Now, do the same for the lime green cells that are the added sums. This will give you 23. 23 is either 1 or 5. 5 and 0???? This is what I've been talking about with 0 and 5. Now, do the same for both yellow and blue cells. Just highlight all four at once. It will give you a total of 16. I'll let you guess the sums there. LOL. So you have 22 which is 0 or 4. 23 which is 1 or 5 (0) and 16.

There are some more I've seen with it but I gotta get it uploaded.

ok either I"m crazy or I don't see that particular set of numbers...where'd you pull that from???

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
      Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: January 6, 2013, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Here is what tonights shold look like shop. What numbers are in the spots where the drawn numbers go? Have you got all the blue cells in the 6 over 6 filled in?

The 1-3-2-1-5-4 in the red total 16 but, drop the 5 and you have 11. 11 is either 0 or 2. 0 (10)-2=8.

In the green you have 8-5-7-4-3-9. Totalled up is 40 40 is either 4 or 6. Then in the yellow over blue four is 3-6-2-1. Totalled up is 12. 12 is either 1 or 3.

There's your 3-4-8. Notice that both of these first numbers came from the yellow over blue.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
      When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

United States
        Member #137443
        January 3, 2013
        23 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2013, 12:00 am - IP Logged

What About Me Greenfox

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: January 7, 2013, 12:02 am - IP Logged

ok either I"m crazy or I don't see that particular set of numbers...where'd you pull that from???

I just put that down there to test what i was seeing under the X column. That's just the totals of 0 and 1 separated and fixed in their own cells so i could see what my mind was seeing and that part was showing me. It's just a copy and paste from the workout part, with the corner numbers pulled in and the subtracted part of the sums total removed. The results of X are separated in the - and + column. This just takes it all the way.

How you like so far?

Pretty neat huh? Wait till i show you some of this other stuff I've been seeing.

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: January 7, 2013, 12:03 am - IP Logged

What About Me Greenfox

I'm a working on ya LIL YORK.

Greensboro
              United States
              Member #97652
              September 21, 2010
              480 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2013, 12:07 am - IP Logged

Here is what tonights shold look like shop. What numbers are in the spots where the drawn numbers go? Have you got all the blue cells in the 6 over 6 filled in?

The 1-3-2-1-5-4 in the red total 16 but, drop the 5 and you have 11. 11 is either 0 or 2. 0 (10)-2=8.

In the green you have 8-5-7-4-3-9. Totalled up is 40 40 is either 4 or 6. Then in the yellow over blue four is 3-6-2-1. Totalled up is 12. 12 is either 1 or 3.

There's your 3-4-8. Notice that both of these first numbers came from the yellow over blue.

all my numbers are right except this last row 23 and 24 there's a 8 in mind instead of 0 in the blue cells

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

United States
                Member #137443
                January 3, 2013
                23 Posts
                Posted: January 7, 2013, 12:15 am - IP Logged

I Am Try To Send You A Message greenfox But The message was not delivered because the recipient's inbox is full

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                  Member #91718
                  May 23, 2010
                  690 Posts
                  Posted: January 7, 2013, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Greenfox -

I'm update-to-date on the numbers in the calendar and the chart. I will watch what happens this week to see how it works. I am intrigued by your thoughts of what the chart can do! I will be looking for 808 and will let you know if it comes in...

Cupcake10

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: January 7, 2013, 12:29 am - IP Logged

I Am Try To Send You A Message greenfox But The message was not delivered because the recipient's inbox is full

I got ya taken care of there LIL YORK. Sent you a PM back. Sorry it took so long. I'm swamped here. But, I'll check them tomorrow and see how it did and how it's doing for there. I'm keeping track of it there also.

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: January 7, 2013, 12:35 am - IP Logged

Greenfox -

I'm update-to-date on the numbers in the calendar and the chart. I will watch what happens this week to see how it works. I am intrigued by your thoughts of what the chart can do! I will be looking for 808 and will let you know if it comes in...

Cupcake10

Heya Cupcake10,

I'm learning more everytime i work on it.

It may not be anything much, but there's something going on with it. I don't know what it is. But some of the stuff I'm having trouble believing is possible. Like that 3-8-3 I posted. That was the weirdest thing I've seen ever working on these games.

This is mostly from backtesting, but that's the only way i know how to work on it.

I do so hope you get a nice win using it!!! Even if it isn't from using it, I'd like to see you get a nice win!!!

Best of luck with that 8-0-8!!!

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: January 7, 2013, 1:19 am - IP Logged

This is a sample of the 7-0-0 that hit today.

I blew it up so you could see it better. You can see the 7 that hit in the bottom 2 over 2 square. With the three 3's. All three 3's total 9. And with the 7 total 16 which is 5 or 7. Now in the green you have 1-6-6-3-6-1. With a 1 in each corner. If you take that first 1 and add it with the 6 in under it it gives 7. Same thing for the other corner. 1 and 6 is 7. Then your left with 3 and 6. This also gives 9.

On the top, you have 0-4-0-0-4-4. The three 4's total 12 which is 3. 3 is the root of 9. But if you total those up with 5's as the 0's you have 27 which is 9. Or you can look at them as 5-4-5-5-4-4. With the 0's you have 3 with them as 5's you have 9. If you look at the root charts and go over in the 0 row nine spaces you will see 9 there. Do the 9's canel out? I can only guess. But there is something with that. And this one was doubles. 7-0-0. You can see there are three 4's here, and three 6's. Showing the doubles coming??? From all the tesing I've done so far, that's what I've seen. Similar of this exact same thing.

And then there's the 7-3-3-3 right in the center of the square. This is where i started seeing this happening first. There is your 7, with three 3's cancelling each other out or 3-3=0 and 3-3=0 giving 7-0-0.

And then you have the 0's mixed with the 4's. If you double 7 it is 14. (4 in the teens). And 14 is also 1+4=5. 5 and 0????

That's the way my mind sees this anywho.

Greensboro
                          United States
                          Member #97652
                          September 21, 2010
                          480 Posts
                          Posted: January 7, 2013, 1:30 am - IP Logged

This is a sample of the 7-0-0 that hit today.

I blew it up so you could see it better. You can see the 7 that hit in the bottom 2 over 2 square. With the three 3's. All three 3's total 9. And with the 7 total 16 which is 5 or 7. Now in the green you have 1-6-6-3-6-1. With a 1 in each corner. If you take that first 1 and add it with the 6 in under it it gives 7. Same thing for the other corner. 1 and 6 is 7. Then your left with 3 and 6. This also gives 9.

On the top, you have 0-4-0-0-4-4. The three 4's total 12 which is 3. 3 is the root of 9. But if you total those up with 5's as the 0's you have 27 which is 9. Or you can look at them as 5-4-5-5-4-4. With the 0's you have 3 with them as 5's you have 9. If you look at the root charts and go over in the 0 row nine spaces you will see 9 there. Do the 9's canel out? I can only guess. But there is something with that. And this one was doubles. 7-0-0. You can see there are three 4's here, and three 6's. Showing the doubles coming??? From all the tesing I've done so far, that's what I've seen. Similar of this exact same thing.

And then there's the 7-3-3-3 right in the center of the square. This is where i started seeing this happening first. There is your 7, with three 3's cancelling each other out or 3-3=0 and 3-3=0 giving 7-0-0.

And then you have the 0's mixed with the 4's. If you double 7 it is 14. (4 in the teens). And 14 is also 1+4=5. 5 and 0????

That's the way my mind sees this anywho.

Wow Greenfox, I'mma tell ya... after that 7 in the corners...I'm lost as heck...I would have never thought to use 3 as the root of 9...also can this be determined before or after the drawing? Whewww my peewee brain ain't equip for this...for real

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: January 7, 2013, 1:42 am - IP Logged

Wow Greenfox, I'mma tell ya... after that 7 in the corners...I'm lost as heck...I would have never thought to use 3 as the root of 9...also can this be determined before or after the drawing? Whewww my peewee brain ain't equip for this...for real

LOL. Yes shop. This can be used to determine BEFORE the draw. This is how i started seeing this right under the X for 0 and 1. Taking the results of 0 and placing them under the results of 9 can also give similar results. And so on with the other sets of totals. From what I've tested anyway. And there has been quite a few tests let me tell ya. I have only seen this in about the past month, but there has been plenty of days with no sleep on this.

I wanted something simple and easy to use to see how it works. (This might not be  how "it" works.) But there is something there with it. I know it. I've seen it over and over again. And even tested back as far as 25 years ago. The results where the same.

There is not one part of this that is stronger math than adding and subtracting. The only thing is the root info and reading what it says. But most of that is already taken care of for ya. You just have to set back and read some of the other games. Look for what does what. And apply it to the next draw. I know you can do this!!! I'm going to fix it to where you or anyone else can. With some help from KH in the excel depatment. I know what that man can do with some formulas. Phewww. Just bare with me.

It's just a matter of reading what it says and knowing numbers. Which, i have forgotten about numbers since being out of school long, long ago. This is me reprogramming my mind with how they work and relearning them also. Only learning them in a way that i don't remember being fully taught in school. But just bare with me.

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: January 7, 2013, 2:50 am - IP Logged

Here is another example of the douubles blew up. This was from 12-7-12 day draw. 9-9-3 hit that day.

You can see the 9 in the blue cell right off the bat. Then you have 4-1-1 in there with it. This four square totals 15 which is 6 and not 9, but it also totals 4 which with the 6 gives 10 and or 9. 0 (0)-1=9. Gotta look at it as (3-6-9) 3 the root of 9 half of 6. To see the connection. Ya'll know that though. Then you have the 4-1 here which is 3. 4+1+1 which is 6 again. You can see where I'm going with that one.

In the red subtracted cells you have 8-3-3-5-3-8-0. This totals 27, which is 9. (Or 5) But you take the 8 and 3 it gives either 5 or 11. 11 is either 0 or 2. If you look at the chart and see where 9 is in the ow of 0 you'll see where this is going. If not, you have 5 from 8-3. Then you have 0 and 2. The 0 doubles the 2 making it 4 and adds it to the 5 to make 9. You have the same thing on the other corner in red. That gives you two 9's. Then you have two 3's there for the 3. Or you can add them to give 6 and 0. Half of 6 is 3. That may or may not be the way that works out, but you can see where it's going. You can see here that there are doubles of digits in both sections just like the 7-0-0 that i just posted.

On this one i left the lime green cells in with the double digits in them. (The added sums of 4-1 and 1-9.) 2-5-10-13-10-5. Their total is 45. 45 is 4+5=9. This is why I left them in there. To demonstrate what i was talking about with the 0 and 11 being 9 above.
                              If you go around the bottom and add the summed up single totals of the numbers there, 2-5-1-4-4-1-5 from left to right. It gives you a total of 11. I already showed that. But if you bring these totals into the square, it will eliminate one of the 4's in the bottom right hand corner and give you a total of 18, which is 1+8=9. But that is showing 9-9-9. Well, by looking at it just that way it does. You have that lonely little 0 up there in that upper right hand corner. Does it root up the 9????

The purpose of this was to show that this was doubles and the last was doubles. (7-0-0) and this one (9-9-3).

Also if you take the total amount of numbers in just that part and add them together. Divide them by the number of numbers we are looking to find (3). It gives you a total of 109/3 = 36.333333333333333333333333333333. And that's when the calculator stops.

I think i covered all i was supposed to on this one. If i missed something I am sorry. I am tired and getting another one of those headaches that has been bothering me for a while now. I'll check it over later to see if i got it to what i see.

Oh. Bout forgot. In the last column on the right i totaled up the numbers in - and +. That was the results of that. That was just playing around to see what it would show. Thought it was odd how they showed up 9 for 1, 9 for 5 and 3 for 9. 

But, there it is. Ya'll can see for youselves if you see what i do or not. I'm not here to make anyone's mind for them. Just to show what i see and hope to help.

Page 25 of 53