Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 21 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: January 4, 2013, 1:38 am - IP Logged

Texas Pick 3 Mid 8-4-0

Seems I'm getting all the new members from Texas. lol

Can you get me some season tickets for the Cowboys??? Just kidding!!!!

I'll do a run thru for u and put it up here. And we'll see what we can do.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

United States
    Member #137443
    January 3, 2013
    23 Posts
    Posted: January 4, 2013, 1:41 am - IP Logged

Ok

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: January 4, 2013, 1:42 am - IP Logged

ok even if you can't...it's gonna be fine cuz I'm tired of the laptop anyway...I just may have a new computer by tomorrow anyways...thank you....thank you....thank you....this new system is off the chain...and u da man greenfox!!!...u da man!!! it's time to celebrateCheersPartyBanana

I can probably come up with something. I hate a laptop. Well the stupid pad on it anyway. I like my big mod unit. Tons of power and speed in it.

A new PC is always nice. Yeeessss.

I'm a man, don't know about the man. lol. We may not win everytime, but a little studying, and i think we can win our share.

shoptoudrp's avatar - oliana
        Greensboro
        United States
        Member #97652
        September 21, 2010
        480 Posts
        Posted: January 4, 2013, 1:42 am - IP Logged

ok even if you can't...it's gonna be fine cuz I'm tired of the laptop anyway...I just may have a new computer by tomorrow anyways...thank you....thank you....thank you....this new system is off the chain...and u da man greenfox!!!...u da man!!! it's time to celebrateCheersPartyBanana

I knew we got along for some reason...Imma COWBOY FAN AS WELL...ALTHOUGH I WANNA TAKE ROMO AND KICK HIM STRAIGHT IN U KNOW WHAT...

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: January 4, 2013, 1:46 am - IP Logged

I knew we got along for some reason...Imma COWBOY FAN AS WELL...ALTHOUGH I WANNA TAKE ROMO AND KICK HIM STRAIGHT IN U KNOW WHAT...

Well cool!!!! Yeah been a 37 year long fan here. Not so much with him in the lineup though.

You mean thru the uprights???? LOL....

Greensboro
            United States
            Member #97652
            September 21, 2010
            480 Posts
            Posted: January 4, 2013, 2:01 am - IP Logged

Well cool!!!! Yeah been a 37 year long fan here. Not so much with him in the lineup though.

You mean thru the uprights???? LOL....

Yeah I know....I've been a Fan sense the early 80's...and I ain't never dislike any of my quarterbacks...but ROMO's a different breed. I'll be glad when his time is up....could be soon if he keeps this up. AnyWho...I'm playing catch up here with the new system...I'm able to currently view the system with the time I have left with the so called trial period...you were right...once you get it...it's easy as pie...I'm so excited I'm about to burst open

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

United States
              Member #137443
              January 3, 2013
              23 Posts
              Posted: January 4, 2013, 2:03 am - IP Logged

I Was A Fan Of The Cowboys Back Then And But Romo Is Different

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: January 4, 2013, 2:19 am - IP Logged

Here you go LILYORK.

This is what the setup looks like for there tomorrow.

I'm seeing 306 with it maybe. If i looked at it right. Look right in under columns V-W-X. 3-0-6 has a sum total of 9 and with that 0 (5) from the 9 would give 4. Todays date.

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: January 4, 2013, 2:40 am - IP Logged

Yeah I know....I've been a Fan sense the early 80's...and I ain't never dislike any of my quarterbacks...but ROMO's a different breed. I'll be glad when his time is up....could be soon if he keeps this up. AnyWho...I'm playing catch up here with the new system...I'm able to currently view the system with the time I have left with the so called trial period...you were right...once you get it...it's easy as pie...I'm so excited I'm about to burst open

He's no Staubach or Aikman that's for sure. Danny White i think at his age now could do better i think. He is still alive isn't he? LOL.

You just need to make a copy or two and fill in and see how it works. That's the best way i know how to tell you. I'm still studying it myself. Trying to reverse engineer it's workings. I've only seen this for a couple of days now, so it's kind of new to me also. I have to go thru the older draws and see what my mind tells me how it worked. But, nearly everyone so far for the month of December atleast one number shows up in that corner for some reason. Then it's just add and subtract and compare to get the others. They will still show up in the workouts like they did also. And if you find a number you know is going to hit, just look thru the roots and look whats around it. They will either be all three together, or like 1?3?3 or 1??3??3 in the root. Normally in a line from the top root to the bottom.

I did get chills when KH sent the formula and i put it in and seen what it did. Then when i saw that 9-1-7 i about flipped out. Just crazy.

Greensboro
                    United States
                    Member #97652
                    September 21, 2010
                    480 Posts
                    Posted: January 4, 2013, 2:45 am - IP Logged

Do you mean top right corner or bottom left corners in the (-/+) section

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: January 4, 2013, 2:48 am - IP Logged

Do you mean top right corner or bottom left corners in the (-/+) section

In the new part, yes. Right in under the - / + section. So far i remember two times in a month's worth of testing a number did not show there. Then the others seem to come from what numbers is left. And at the bottom. I got some more examples coming up.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: January 4, 2013, 2:56 am - IP Logged

Sorry, i just saw this on that 7-7-6 from the 30th day draw here. It didn't calculate right for some reason. Now you can see that 6 three times in the 7. 7-1,7-1, and with the reverse 9 right in that corner. Below that you can ssee 4 over 3 and 4 over 3 both over a 6.

United States
                          Member #137443
                          January 3, 2013
                          23 Posts
                          Posted: January 4, 2013, 2:57 am - IP Logged

Ok Thank You Greenfox Can You Show Me In This Way                      Smile

8-3=5, 3+2=5. The sum of 5-5-7? 5>5>10>7>17>8

Greensboro
                            United States
                            Member #97652
                            September 21, 2010
                            480 Posts
                            Posted: January 4, 2013, 2:58 am - IP Logged

In the new part, yes. Right in under the - / + section. So far i remember two times in a month's worth of testing a number did not show there. Then the others seem to come from what numbers is left. And at the bottom. I got some more examples coming up.

Hey check this out...after back testing day to day and night to night draws....how bout when you click the day before and grab that set of 4 numbers then click on the next draw out...you can match the 4 numbers with the 4 numbers you have from the formal draw to make a pair...for example Jan 1 day  you got the 1-7-8-10 ok Jan 2 day you got the 6-10-0-04...next draw out was 986...l would exclude the 10 and work with 6-8-0 -4 well if you mirror the 4 to 9 there's your number...whewwww this thing is awesome

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: January 4, 2013, 3:19 am - IP Logged

Hey check this out...after back testing day to day and night to night draws....how bout when you click the day before and grab that set of 4 numbers then click on the next draw out...you can match the 4 numbers with the 4 numbers you have from the formal draw to make a pair...for example Jan 1 day  you got the 1-7-8-10 ok Jan 2 day you got the 6-10-0-04...next draw out was 986...l would exclude the 10 and work with 6-8-0 -4 well if you mirror the 4 to 9 there's your number...whewwww this thing is awesome

LOL. I still can't wrap my mind around that mirroring thing. I tried, but couldn't get it. Minus the 6 and reversal and 0 and 5. Use it anyway you can to get a win i say.

Page 21 of 53