Welcome Guest
You last visited December 14, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 20 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: January 4, 2013, 12:56 am - IP Logged

Are the rightmost columns roots?

Hey lakerben. Yes the upper right hand portion is the root of the numbers. That's where all this comes from. If a 5 is the first number from the newest previous draw, it will pull the root of 5 over into the two sections for that workout, count over the sums of 5 spaces over and get that data. Whatever the first number from the draw before was will do the same thing with it's sums and get the data. That data goes into the 6 over 6 under the roots in the workout and combines to give all the rest.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    12102 Posts
    Posted: January 4, 2013, 12:57 am - IP Logged

How many draws does it take to get an output like the one you showed?

Type

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: January 4, 2013, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Based on what I can find, Puerto Rico was the first based US Govt run in 1934, after that it was New Hampshire in 1964

Thanks for that info. I was wanting to try this on that and see what it did. I will do that later with the NH games.

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: January 4, 2013, 1:01 am - IP Logged

How many draws does it take to get an output like the one you showed?

The two previous draws of the evening or day games. Like here. The 114 came from the 627 of the 26th and the 597 of the 25th.

Just imagine a tree or bushes roots and growing system. How it spreads out, and branches off. But all coming from one spot.

llucas07's avatar - batman14
          Gastonia, NC
          United States
          Member #117368
          October 4, 2011
          1677 Posts
          Posted: January 4, 2013, 1:02 am - IP Logged

Morning everybody....will be with yall in a few...gotta get my Microsoft Office up and running...be back in a few

Ok Shop, I might be back if I don't fall asleep. You know I got this 5yr who refuse to go to sleep unless I am laying right beside her LOL

I See Brighter Things AheadSun Smiley

shoptoudrp's avatar - oliana
            Greensboro
            United States
            Member #97652
            September 21, 2010
            480 Posts
            Posted: January 4, 2013, 1:05 am - IP Logged

Morning shop. Glad to hear from ya.... Let me know if you have any problems with that.

Oh well those 2 keys didn't work either....the first one downloaded fine but was the wrong key and the second one didn't download at all...and gave a error message...ok either I'mma call Best Buy tomorrow and ask for the product key or I'm gonna buy me brand new computer...and I'm leaning towards buying another computer...either way this ain't gonna taunt me for long...

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

Greensboro
              United States
              Member #97652
              September 21, 2010
              480 Posts
              Posted: January 4, 2013, 1:07 am - IP Logged

Ok Shop, I might be back if I don't fall asleep. You know I got this 5yr who refuse to go to sleep unless I am laying right beside her LOL

ok...go take care lil bit

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: January 4, 2013, 1:09 am - IP Logged

Oh well those 2 keys didn't work either....the first one downloaded fine but was the wrong key and the second one didn't download at all...and gave a error message...ok either I'mma call Best Buy tomorrow and ask for the product key or I'm gonna buy me brand new computer...and I'm leaning towards buying another computer...either way this ain't gonna taunt me for long...

Sorry shop. If you could use office 2010 I'd give you my keys. They might be able to find it for you. If you get a hold of the right one. Let me ponder on that and I'll get back to you. We'll find something to get you going.

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                  New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  12102 Posts
                  Posted: January 4, 2013, 1:09 am - IP Logged

The two previous draws of the evening or day games. Like here. The 114 came from the 627 of the 26th and the 597 of the 25th.

Just imagine a tree or bushes roots and growing system. How it spreads out, and branches off. But all coming from one spot.

So you are looking at subtracting the sums for future hits?  Where does the date factor into this?

Type

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: January 4, 2013, 1:18 am - IP Logged

This is the 12-29-2012 day draw for here in NC. (1-8-5)

See the 8 right under - with the 6 beside it? That 8 hit. 6 is 5-1 isn't it? There is a  and 8 at the bottom also. See the 5 and 7 twice? 8-1 is 7 isn't it?

There is 1-8-5 twice right in the middle there. And on the new, new part? Straight up and down? 5-1-8 from top to bottom.

Look for the 5's and 8's in the left hand workouts.......there is 3-5 over 0-9 in the top center. 0-8 over 0-5 top right. But not in the first top one.

Second section. Upper right hand side of the first workout in the same spot as the previous two. But not in the other two of this workout.

Look at the bottom ones and find them there.

United States
                      Member #137443
                      January 3, 2013
                      23 Posts
                      Posted: January 4, 2013, 1:26 am - IP Logged

Hello Greenfox How Are You I Am Stuck On This One Pick 3 Mid 8-4-0 

This Is What I Came Up With 840

8-4=4

4+4=8

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: January 4, 2013, 1:28 am - IP Logged

So you are looking at subtracting the sums for future hits?  Where does the date factor into this?

Th first sheet of the book labeled draws. That is where the numbers go. This is what the first sheet of the book will look like for there. The red and green numbers in the columns headed games, are the days of the month. The columns headed #1A, #2B, #3C are  where your numbers go.

Once you put them in there it will fill in for you. That part is there so you can see the numbers your working with and see what they do. Thw date is there, because of two things.

1: to know where you are at in the book and the numbers.

2: because if you sum the numbers down to a whole number and compare it to the date, it might shock you sometimes. LOL

If your doing the NM 3 there fill your first sheet out to where it looks like this. You can put the December draws in also if you want that happened on those dates if you wish. It will fill in the first two sheets then.

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: January 4, 2013, 1:31 am - IP Logged

Hello Greenfox How Are You I Am Stuck On This One Pick 3 Mid 8-4-0 

This Is What I Came Up With 840

8-4=4

4+4=8

I'm not stuck. I'm lost. LOL. What state are you talking about???

United States
                            Member #137443
                            January 3, 2013
                            23 Posts
                            Posted: January 4, 2013, 1:33 am - IP Logged

Texas Pick 3 Mid 8-4-0

Greensboro
                              United States
                              Member #97652
                              September 21, 2010
                              480 Posts
                              Posted: January 4, 2013, 1:35 am - IP Logged

Sorry shop. If you could use office 2010 I'd give you my keys. They might be able to find it for you. If you get a hold of the right one. Let me ponder on that and I'll get back to you. We'll find something to get you going.

ok even if you can't...it's gonna be fine cuz I'm tired of the laptop anyway...I just may have a new computer by tomorrow anyways...thank you....thank you....thank you....this new system is off the chain...and u da man greenfox!!!...u da man!!! it's time to celebrateCheersPartyBanana

Page 20 of 53