Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 23 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: January 5, 2013, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

this is strange.When I downloaded the pic3 search it got to about one third thru and froze nd would not move at all.help

Check your E-Mail retxx. I'll send them to you.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2013, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Is anyone else trying to DL and can't get it to work??? If so just let me know...

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: January 5, 2013, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

I have been trying and trying to get this thru my head as to why. I've checked it over and over and over now and  haven't gotten to a conclusion yet. All i know is it's doing something.

Thru testing trying to find out why, and trying to find a way to show it I came up with this. This is what happens if i take the times 0 and the times 1 showed up in the workout. Under X. (The new part added.) I took the numbers in this result to find a way to show how I'm seeing them hit and fixed them this way.

This is that 9-1-7 that hit here on  12-31-12. This is the new section of the workout that i put in the other day. I took the 46 for 0 and 20 from 1 and split them up under the new section, then went around them adding and subtracting the way i did in the workouts. This one was 46 times that 0 showed and 20 times that 1 showed. That doesn't show much by just looking at it without giving it a fine tooth. But.....

This is that same section if you take that 0 out and replace it with the 5. Does the 0 keep data from showing like it should? It being so closely connected to 5.

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: January 5, 2013, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

This is the same new piece as above with the 9-1-7. This draw was the 12-26-2012  3-8-3 that hit.  You can see the numbers a little better here with this one with the 0 in there than you could the last. This is taking the 32 times that 0 showed and 20 times that 1 did.

First off here, see the 7 in the upper left subtracted corner. It has a 1 on both sides of it. 7+1=8. Keep in mind this is happening in the center.Then you have 8 on the top and 5 on the right hand side. 8-5=3. Then you have 8 on the left hand subtracted side with 5 on the bottom side under it. 8-5=3 again. There is 3-8-3 across the top.

Now the fun one. Just over look the 4's on the bottom and the 0 in the upper corner. I'll get too them later The whole bottom lighter green row (4-5-2-3) and the (5-2) in the lighter green right hand side. These only come into effect when a number in the lime green is 10 or above. But, you can see the 3 in the bottom right hand corner. This is the added sum of the 3 of 32 and the 0 of 20. 3+0=3. Now here it's in the center.  But you can see the 2 on each side of this, and the 5 after that. Take those 2's and subtract them from the 5's. This gives 3 on the outside now. Then the 5's with the 3's in the corner make 8 in the center. There's the 3-8-3 in perfect cursive. LOL.

This is the same piece above with that 0 in 20 replaced as a 5. See the flip???? That is so cool to me. This time you have the 1-2-1 in that upper corner where the 1-7-1 was. This time putting the 3 where the 8 was. Then you have 3 and 5 where the 8 and 5 was above. Giving 8. Same thing with the lower left corner. Now here you have the 8 in the center. Reversed from above. With 5 and 7 on both sides of that. 5+7 is 12 is 1+2=3 giving 3-8-3 on that corner.

Again in Billy Madison "perfect cursive". LOL. Or that's what my minds eyes sees.

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
          Member #91718
          May 23, 2010
          690 Posts
          Posted: January 6, 2013, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Okay, the BIG question is... is anyone winning with this chart or is it still too new to tell?  Sulk Off

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: January 6, 2013, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Okay, the BIG question is... is anyone winning with this chart or is it still too new to tell?  Sulk Off

Your gues is as good as mine there Cupcake10. I've had very little feedback with it thus far. None from anyone using it. I can tell you that in the month of December without this new info added, i had 4 hits with it. I called one on here with about 10 minutes left to the draw, updating two games in all three books, answering a PM and still woked it out. I didn't play that time. I didn't play two more times and got the numbers. I did play back at the first of Dec. and i changed on number from a 6 to a 4 while filling out the slip. That one made me sick and cost me a grand. That isn't counting this new part. I'm just seeing most of it and starting to see how it actually works.

My main reason for putting it on here was to see if others would see what i was seeing. With me the more i explain it the better i can understand it. My mind comes up with an idea and I try it and it furthers it along is all i can tell you right now. The older part is still something i just saw at the end of November from my old workout.

I'm going back thru with this new information and reversing how it works in my brain as it sees it.

You still gotta just run thru with it a few times and see it working. It's pretty much a process, but you can see how it's going to do i think.

The more i work on it, the more i see with it. And as soon as i see something with it, I'm posting my findings. What you see is about as close to live testing as i can do. But, I'm getting it.  For the rest out there, i couldn't tell ya.

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: January 6, 2013, 12:50 am - IP Logged

It's not been downloaded much. The most any book has been got was 10 times. So, it doesn't look like many even think it's anything. So I doubt anyones had much luck with it at all. Unless they made their own books. Can't win with it if no one uses it. Ah, whatever. I'll just keep at it and see where i can take it. If i can get 4 hits with it in a month using only one set of numbers to play, it must be doing something i can see. And I'm commited, so cant quit now.

Quit isn't in my vocabulary.

Florida
                United States
                Member #66575
                October 30, 2008
                3549 Posts
                Posted: January 6, 2013, 1:05 am - IP Logged

It's not been downloaded much. The most any book has been got was 10 times. So, it doesn't look like many even think it's anything. So I doubt anyones had much luck with it at all. Unless they made their own books. Can't win with it if no one uses it. Ah, whatever. I'll just keep at it and see where i can take it. If i can get 4 hits with it in a month using only one set of numbers to play, it must be doing something i can see. And I'm commited, so cant quit now.

Quit isn't in my vocabulary.

Greenfox, Im glad to hear your not a quitter.

I know , I have a method that works quite well for me and have tried many times to explain it and so far have never been able to explain it in a way that will work for others .. But it works for me..

So as long as its working for you , thats the most important thing

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: January 6, 2013, 1:17 am - IP Logged

Greenfox, Im glad to hear your not a quitter.

I know , I have a method that works quite well for me and have tried many times to explain it and so far have never been able to explain it in a way that will work for others .. But it works for me..

So as long as its working for you , thats the most important thing

Thanks CarliG!!!

I've came to far with this to leave it again and seen too much with it to quit.

I'm not mad about it or anything like that. What others do is up to them. I'm just testing and showing. Like most on here.

All we can do is post it and explain it the best we can and that's it. It's cool with me either way.

But no, I don't know what quit is. And i doubt you do either.

United States
                    Member #91718
                    May 23, 2010
                    690 Posts
                    Posted: January 6, 2013, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Greenfox - I really appreciate your chart, and the fact that you take the time out to explain it. I think you're a very patient person, and if it's working for you, that's the only thing that really matters. I have put a lot of time in looking at your chart and trying to figure it out but still find myself getting lost. You are doing a good job of teaching but it's me... I'm having a hard time keeping everything straight. You said something about the number showing up top and I just don't see it. I tell you in just a minute what I don't see once I send this and view it again.

Cupcake10

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #66575
                      October 30, 2008
                      3549 Posts
                      Posted: January 6, 2013, 1:40 am - IP Logged

Greenfox - I really appreciate your chart, and the fact that you take the time out to explain it. I think you're a very patient person, and if it's working for you, that's the only thing that really matters. I have put a lot of time in looking at your chart and trying to figure it out but still find myself getting lost. You are doing a good job of teaching but it's me... I'm having a hard time keeping everything straight. You said something about the number showing up top and I just don't see it. I tell you in just a minute what I don't see once I send this and view it again.

Cupcake10

Cupcake10,

I think if anyone can "Get it" its you. You also have a lot of patience with the learning curve required for this particular system

You are asking a lot of the questions, I couldnt even figure out how to explain what I didnt understand.

I will continue to follow this dialogue.

Carlig

United States
                        Member #91718
                        May 23, 2010
                        690 Posts
                        Posted: January 6, 2013, 1:44 am - IP Logged

Cupcake10

It's this statment, "You can look in the roots of the 6 and 8 and see the 9-0-2-7 quute a bit also. Like 90, 09, 97, 79, 92, 29."

I started looking for the root part and I tell you this can drive you up the wall, trying to go back and figure out where it's located. I love to learn something new too but this is one of those moment that it's crazy and keep your head spinning. In the middle of trying to learn, you have something new and I'm still trying to figure out the old stuff. I think that's why a lot of people have not downloaded it, because most people want everything easy and in their face. I will continue to try to learn this until I get it the way you get it, but don't get mad at me, if I speak my mind every once in a while. Sometimes this little colorful chart frustrates me and it's not you because you're kind and a great teacher that is really trying to help others to see.

Thanks your time is appreciated.

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: January 6, 2013, 2:02 am - IP Logged

It's this statment, "You can look in the roots of the 6 and 8 and see the 9-0-2-7 quute a bit also. Like 90, 09, 97, 79, 92, 29."

I started looking for the root part and I tell you this can drive you up the wall, trying to go back and figure out where it's located. I love to learn something new too but this is one of those moment that it's crazy and keep your head spinning. In the middle of trying to learn, you have something new and I'm still trying to figure out the old stuff. I think that's why a lot of people have not downloaded it, because most people want everything easy and in their face. I will continue to try to learn this until I get it the way you get it, but don't get mad at me, if I speak my mind every once in a while. Sometimes this little colorful chart frustrates me and it's not you because you're kind and a great teacher that is really trying to help others to see.

Thanks your time is appreciated.

I'll start with this one. lol. Cupcake10, I'm not mad in the slightest. I proomise. It's not anything like that at all. I'm doing the work anyway, and explaining it on here and showing it, is like therapy for me. And it's not a problem explaining things. I just don't know how to explain it to be honest. I've seen so many things with this, it's hard for me to comprehend that it's even possible for it to come out like it does.

For some reason, and idea pops in my head, I try it, and see unimagineable things with it. So, i try to show it and work it out on here. I have one of those minds that doesn't stop is the problem. LOL. I wish it would slow down at times, but I did ask that i be shown how it works.  Maybe I'm just getting what I asked for I guess. Maybe not, but, I'm seeing a lot of really neat things with it.

And frustrating it is. Yes. It makes me so mad i can't stand it. LOL. But, here i am with it still. LOL. Good thing i never wanted anything to do with drugs is all i can say. LOL. But, it's so close i can feel it. There has to be something there that what has happened with it has happened.

Where i talk about seeing the numbers in the roots is just that. I actually started seeing all this in my Powerball work. So i applied it to this game. The more i worked on it the more i started having ideas and seeing things with the roots. But what that statement is about I will have to show. I can't explain it without showing it.

Give me a second and I'll fix something up that you can see what I'm talking about. This new part. Just give me a couple of days to keep studying and when i get it done, that should be all we need to look at in the whole chart to see what we need.

And yes, I would hope you and anyone else would speak their minds as to what they think. I'm not communist at all. LOL.

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: January 6, 2013, 2:12 am - IP Logged

Cupcake10,

I think if anyone can "Get it" its you. You also have a lot of patience with the learning curve required for this particular system

You are asking a lot of the questions, I couldnt even figure out how to explain what I didnt understand.

I will continue to follow this dialogue.

Carlig

CarliG,

I think Cupcake10 will be able to get it also. Once i get done I think everyone will. It's just the explaining i have a hard time with. It's hard for me to explain something my mind doesn't fully understand it'self. I'm still trying to understand it myself. Not so much how it works, cause i built this on a theory of the roots. So I know where i wanted to go with it. But where it's gotten to, is something my brain is having trouble processing the possiblity of. The things i see with this, it seems there just isn't a way that it's possible. Like the post about the 3-8-3 in the new addition. To me that just doesn't seem possible with balls bouncing around in a hopper. I know it could be a coincidence, but, as many times as I've seen this type of thing working on this or any of these games, this only needs an explanation. That's what I'm after. That's what I will find. Even if it's me in one of those little fancy jackets that buckles in the back and I don't have enough sense to know whether or not I have figured it out. LOL. One way or another I'll get what i want.

Then I'll gladly pass it on here to all that want it.

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: January 6, 2013, 2:37 am - IP Logged

Ok here is what I'm talking about in the roots.

Here, the double 88 is usualy preceded by 2 or 3 in the previous draw.  This is the root of 2 and 3. I have the double 8's highlighted green. Why this is is what I'm looking for and what made me think this was a way to figure it out. But stuff like this is what I'm talking about. There has to be a reason that double 88 is preceded by this. If there isn't a 2 or 3 in the previous draw, then  they show up like when there is ? 0 0 preceded by ? 6 4. Or something like that.

But that isn't necessary to be looked for for this to work Cupcake10. That's just part of my brain wanting to know exactly how it works. I point it out on here when i can see it clear enough myself is all that is.

Page 23 of 53