Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 24 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
Member #91718
May 23, 2010
690 Posts
Posted: January 6, 2013, 2:39 am - IP Logged

I hope I get it. I will look back and get an understanding of the roots. Now, if you are trying to figure out the balls jumping around in the machine, I think this is next to impossible and deemed to wearing that little fancy jacket, while hugging yourself with the fancy jewelry. LOLWink

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
    Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: January 6, 2013, 2:45 am - IP Logged

I hope I get it. I will look back and get an understanding of the roots. Now, if you are trying to figure out the balls jumping around in the machine, I think this is next to impossible and deemed to wearing that little fancy jacket, while hugging yourself with the fancy jewelry. LOLWink

You will. I'm learning it slowly myself. And well, I am a Fox, so crazy there is kind of hand in hand. LOL.

They say your never truly free until you lose your mind.  lol. Nah, gotta try anyway. There's too much that's been done in this world for much of anything to be impossible. And even with that jacket on, my mind can still figure can't it? lol.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
    When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
      BOSTON
      United States
      Member #48
      September 9, 2001
      3591 Posts
      Posted: January 6, 2013, 10:39 am - IP Logged

Looks like cupcake is about the only one giving this a shot beside me since  just got the pic3 search done. Question; do I have to update anything as I would like to start filling in Jan. while I try to follow you.Learning one day at a time. This is complicated.

KnuckleHead's avatar - box

United States
        Member #73037
        April 3, 2009
        147 Posts
        Posted: January 6, 2013, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

No retxx, you and cupcake are not the only one's looking at this, plenty of others are also. I've just been real  busy with other projects that I've been attempting to get to congeal. I've been working on custom functions so that the "long" formulas can be replaced. That's is if I can figure them out...

I've been able to provide a bit of assistance in the background to greenfox when requested... Still assisting in working out some formula bugs, but, all good things have bugs in the beginning... I've watched this grow for a while now, when all the bugs are worked out, it'll be pretty cool.

And, greenfox, check your e-mail.  KH

The only DUMB question is the one question you DID NOT ask...

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
          BOSTON
          United States
          Member #48
          September 9, 2001
          3591 Posts
          Posted: January 6, 2013, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

letting you know I downloaded your latest pic3 search and samething happening, starts to install and about a third of the way just pauses.

shoptoudrp's avatar - oliana
            Greensboro
            United States
            Member #97652
            September 21, 2010
            480 Posts
            Posted: January 6, 2013, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Your gues is as good as mine there Cupcake10. I've had very little feedback with it thus far. None from anyone using it. I can tell you that in the month of December without this new info added, i had 4 hits with it. I called one on here with about 10 minutes left to the draw, updating two games in all three books, answering a PM and still woked it out. I didn't play that time. I didn't play two more times and got the numbers. I did play back at the first of Dec. and i changed on number from a 6 to a 4 while filling out the slip. That one made me sick and cost me a grand. That isn't counting this new part. I'm just seeing most of it and starting to see how it actually works.

My main reason for putting it on here was to see if others would see what i was seeing. With me the more i explain it the better i can understand it. My mind comes up with an idea and I try it and it furthers it along is all i can tell you right now. The older part is still something i just saw at the end of November from my old workout.

I'm going back thru with this new information and reversing how it works in my brain as it sees it.

You still gotta just run thru with it a few times and see it working. It's pretty much a process, but you can see how it's going to do i think.

The more i work on it, the more i see with it. And as soon as i see something with it, I'm posting my findings. What you see is about as close to live testing as i can do. But, I'm getting it.  For the rest out there, i couldn't tell ya.

HEY Greenfox and LP family...been out of touch for a min...had to attend the funeral of one of my best friends and have been absent from LP...been trying to work on the system between time and not having any luck with wins...however after the number comes out...I see the actual win for that day in your charts...Need to really train my eyes to see what's in front of me instead of what I believe will come. I still have a system I use along with your charts especially the final one you added, and it works but I'm still playing way too many numbers to get a hit. I just can't for the life of me figure out the pair to play or what one single number will be. You mentioned that at least one of the numbers would be in the upper corner from each draw...and you're right 99% of the time one of the numbers is there...but should I look for that particular number the day before or the day of the draw I'm trying to win...I haven't been able to pin point that yet. What I'm seeing is for instance...if you look at the 4 numbers in that corner for the day draw for the 5th...it has the 7 that came today for the 6th. But what I'm trying to say is that, will one of the numbers be there if I clicked the 6th and work from the 6th to get the 6th draw...even if I could pin point that...that would help me out tremendously. Greenfox this is a good system...I just wish I can see the numbers before the draw comes out instead of after the fact. Like today the 700 was there and I didn't see if til after the draw...just look at the 700 down there in pink

this comes from the middle section in the pink and green blocks...errrrrrrrrg I shoulda seen that and hit that today....but I didn't

5 2360679774997896964091736687310  
            3 2360679774997896964091736687310  
                    3012    3221    7294   0101
            686780  2681435  1671324  280808  2323
            698961  3691546  1891768  561707  4545
                    14121715    15141615    61419   6767
                   3 16 4  4 35 4  0 30 0  8989
                  5  38  66  57  66  51  9 E-OEE-OO

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: January 6, 2013, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Looks like cupcake is about the only one giving this a shot beside me since  just got the pic3 search done. Question; do I have to update anything as I would like to start filling in Jan. while I try to follow you.Learning one day at a time. This is complicated.

Hey retxx,

Theres a couple on here that's using it a little and trying to understand it. I know that. This is just something new (i guess) and it will take time to process.

The only thing you have to do is to input your numbers in the draws sheet at the front of the book. They are numbered as the date. The numbers go into the ? spots and they will go into the book where they are needed. The day book is for the day draws and evening for the eve. That's what I've seen the best results with anyway.

Just hang with it and I'll show all I've seen with it. I'm getting it.

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: January 6, 2013, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

No retxx, you and cupcake are not the only one's looking at this, plenty of others are also. I've just been real  busy with other projects that I've been attempting to get to congeal. I've been working on custom functions so that the "long" formulas can be replaced. That's is if I can figure them out...

I've been able to provide a bit of assistance in the background to greenfox when requested... Still assisting in working out some formula bugs, but, all good things have bugs in the beginning... I've watched this grow for a while now, when all the bugs are worked out, it'll be pretty cool.

And, greenfox, check your e-mail.  KH

Hi KH,

I think with the views popping up like they have the past couple of days, there might be a few that's looking into it. I'm trying to process as much of it as i can and spending about all my time working on it trying to wrap my mind around it's workings. There is something there i just don't know how to describe it.

I appreciate all the work you've been putting into my ideas!!! You've been awesome is all i can say.

I think if  can get my mind to actually believe what it's seeing so i can thoroughly process it, we'll be on  our way. The believing what I'm seeing is the hard part.

I'm checking my mail now.

Thanks a bunch again!!!

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: January 6, 2013, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

HEY Greenfox and LP family...been out of touch for a min...had to attend the funeral of one of my best friends and have been absent from LP...been trying to work on the system between time and not having any luck with wins...however after the number comes out...I see the actual win for that day in your charts...Need to really train my eyes to see what's in front of me instead of what I believe will come. I still have a system I use along with your charts especially the final one you added, and it works but I'm still playing way too many numbers to get a hit. I just can't for the life of me figure out the pair to play or what one single number will be. You mentioned that at least one of the numbers would be in the upper corner from each draw...and you're right 99% of the time one of the numbers is there...but should I look for that particular number the day before or the day of the draw I'm trying to win...I haven't been able to pin point that yet. What I'm seeing is for instance...if you look at the 4 numbers in that corner for the day draw for the 5th...it has the 7 that came today for the 6th. But what I'm trying to say is that, will one of the numbers be there if I clicked the 6th and work from the 6th to get the 6th draw...even if I could pin point that...that would help me out tremendously. Greenfox this is a good system...I just wish I can see the numbers before the draw comes out instead of after the fact. Like today the 700 was there and I didn't see if til after the draw...just look at the 700 down there in pink

this comes from the middle section in the pink and green blocks...errrrrrrrrg I shoulda seen that and hit that today....but I didn't

5 2360679774997896964091736687310  
                  3 2360679774997896964091736687310  
                          3012    3221    7294   0101
                  686780  2681435  1671324  280808  2323
                  698961  3691546  1891768  561707  4545
                          14121715    15141615    61419   6767
                         3 16 4  4 35 4  0 30 0  8989
                        5  38  66  57  66  51  9 E-OEE-OO

Hi shop,

Again, so sorry for your loss!!! I don't know what happened but i know it's always a hard time and hard to concentrate on much of anything else. Just hang in there. I truly am sorry!!!

I have a few things that should help you and any others out. Been looking and looking at this thing hours on end now seeing what i can with it. These are set up so that if you are working on the Jan. 6 day draw and you are on the Jan. 6 sheet, that's the numbers to look to play on the Jan. 6 draw.  I haven't tested for what your talking about. But have seen a couple of instances of it. Not sure why or if there is a reason for that happening.

Just give me a couple to get something ready and some pics uploaded and I'll get it on here.

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: January 6, 2013, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

letting you know I downloaded your latest pic3 search and samething happening, starts to install and about a third of the way just pauses.

Are you clicking on the same link on the download page i put the pics up of? I tried it from here and it worked for me. If you can get me a sceenshot or something, I can see what is going on with it. Get back with me.

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: January 6, 2013, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Are you clicking on the same link on the download page i put the pics up of? I tried it from here and it worked for me. If you can get me a sceenshot or something, I can see what is going on with it. Get back with me.

Do you track skips in system?

Greensboro
                        United States
                        Member #97652
                        September 21, 2010
                        480 Posts
                        Posted: January 6, 2013, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Hi shop,

Again, so sorry for your loss!!! I don't know what happened but i know it's always a hard time and hard to concentrate on much of anything else. Just hang in there. I truly am sorry!!!

I have a few things that should help you and any others out. Been looking and looking at this thing hours on end now seeing what i can with it. These are set up so that if you are working on the Jan. 6 day draw and you are on the Jan. 6 sheet, that's the numbers to look to play on the Jan. 6 draw.  I haven't tested for what your talking about. But have seen a couple of instances of it. Not sure why or if there is a reason for that happening.

Just give me a couple to get something ready and some pics uploaded and I'll get it on here.

k...cool

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: January 6, 2013, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Do you track skips in system?

Hi LottoBoner,

I do on the bigger games. Not much on the 3 though. I have gigs upon gigs of PB work mostly that's had me scared at times how close it's got. I don't work on MM that much, and the cash 5 i have some work on. This is just an idea i actually got from my PB work to be honest. I just picked it back up recently and started seeing what i wish i had back then. Maybe I'd be done by now. LOL. Probably a whole lot crazier, but done none the less.

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: January 6, 2013, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Here is that 7-0-0 that hit today.

Under the new part that i added, i decided to put a test section at the bottom. (I just copied and pasted a section of the workout from the left and put it there). This does the same thing the other part does. It goes around and adds and subtracts the possibilites. The numbers that go into it are the X results of 0 and 1. Just spread them out and put a single digit in each cell.

Now, If you look at the numbers alone without checking for how 0 effects the numbers you may miss it. This is what I'm testing on and have been for hours upon hours now.

Anyway, If you'll put you cursor on the 0 on the bottom left side of the red subtraction section and highlight all the red cells here, you'll see that it adds up to 12. But, if you'll keep the control button held down and highlight three 5's to take the place of those three 0's there it will give you 22. 22 is either 0 or 4 summed. Now, do the same for the lime green cells that are the added sums. This will give you 23. 23 is either 1 or 5. 5 and 0???? This is what I've been talking about with 0 and 5. Now, do the same for both yellow and blue cells. Just highlight all four at once. It will give you a total of 16. I'll let you guess the sums there. LOL. So you have 22 which is 0 or 4. 23 which is 1 or 5 (0) and 16.

There are some more I've seen with it but I gotta get it uploaded.

Greensboro
                              United States
                              Member #97652
                              September 21, 2010
                              480 Posts
                              Posted: January 6, 2013, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Now this just doesn't make any sense....here's the 348 that hit tonight straight down in this chart in pink and I still didn't get it....eerrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggMad

# X-+  
                              0=3295 5
                              1=2204 4
                              2=2204 4
                              3=1657 7
                              4=2315 5
                              5=2315 5
                              6=2193  3
                              7=2204  4
                              8=1768  8
                              9=2193  3

Page 24 of 53