Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 7 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
shoptoudrp's avatar - oliana
Greensboro
United States
Member #97652
September 21, 2010
480 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2012, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

yes your 276 hit as 627...and I just meant by figure of speech...schooling myself on your system

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
    Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2012, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

yes your 276 hit as 627...and I just meant by figure of speech...schooling myself on your system

And it took ten minutes and had to update two games in the process, plus a PM to reply to in that time frame. WOW!!! I'm plumb tickled now. Just wished i had been able to work on it earlier. But, if it's going to keep doing like this, it may be ok.

Oh. I thought you where actually going to school. LOL. This really isn't anything other than addition and subtraction. Just gotta show everyone that's interested what to look for.

I'm working on that right now.

Thats a step towards can be done as opposed to just crazy i guess. I hope anyway.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
    When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Greensboro
      United States
      Member #97652
      September 21, 2010
      480 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2012, 12:04 am - IP Logged

u got email

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

Greensboro
        United States
        Member #97652
        September 21, 2010
        480 Posts
        Posted: December 27, 2012, 12:08 am - IP Logged

And it took ten minutes and had to update two games in the process, plus a PM to reply to in that time frame. WOW!!! I'm plumb tickled now. Just wished i had been able to work on it earlier. But, if it's going to keep doing like this, it may be ok.

Oh. I thought you where actually going to school. LOL. This really isn't anything other than addition and subtraction. Just gotta show everyone that's interested what to look for.

I'm working on that right now.

Thats a step towards can be done as opposed to just crazy i guess. I hope anyway.

wow that's just awesome...

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2012, 12:23 am - IP Logged

wow that's just awesome...

I'm tickled with it that's for sure. I know there's a lot that's saying it's just one, but, there has been a bunch more since being back working on it. Alot of 2 rights and one off's. Alot of dead ons to. But it's progress, and progress is always good in my book. Just bare with me. I'll get it there one way or another.

Greensboro
            United States
            Member #97652
            September 21, 2010
            480 Posts
            Posted: December 27, 2012, 12:34 am - IP Logged

I'm tickled with it that's for sure. I know there's a lot that's saying it's just one, but, there has been a bunch more since being back working on it. Alot of 2 rights and one off's. Alot of dead ons to. But it's progress, and progress is always good in my book. Just bare with me. I'll get it there one way or another.

well in my book...dead on is what I saw tonight and that's always good in my book...I even like 2 rights....cuz I can always get the last one...even if it's just a box hit...it's better than no hit at all...but I have alot of 2 rights and need to narrow it down...for example these are my 2 rights for tomorrow

07, 74, 04, 96, 67, 97, 39, 90, 30, 37, 71, 31
            34, 46, 36, 41, 19, 49, 28, 85, 25, 60, 01, 61

I'm 99.9% sure one of the pairs will hit...together let's work on which one will hit...just wish at this point I knew your system a little better, that way I could just pick the pair and play.

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: December 27, 2012, 12:36 am - IP Logged

well in my book...dead on is what I saw tonight and that's always good in my book...I even like 2 rights....cuz I can always get the last one...even if it's just a box hit...it's better than no hit at all...but I have alot of 2 rights and need to narrow it down...for example these are my 2 rights for tomorrow

07, 74, 04, 96, 67, 97, 39, 90, 30, 37, 71, 31
              34, 46, 36, 41, 19, 49, 28, 85, 25, 60, 01, 61

I'm 99.9% sure one of the pairs will hit...together let's work on which one will hit...just wish at this point I knew your system a little better, that way I could just pick the pair and play.

I'm working on explaining it right as we speak. Would it help if i put tonights drawing up here and show you what i saw?

Greensboro
                United States
                Member #97652
                September 21, 2010
                480 Posts
                Posted: December 27, 2012, 12:38 am - IP Logged

I'm working on explaining it right as we speak. Would it help if i put tonights drawing up here and show you what i saw?

yes but let go step by step....I'm kinda slow

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: December 27, 2012, 12:39 am - IP Logged

yes but let go step by step....I'm kinda slow

No, you aren't slow. Give me a sec. I'll do it in sections.

Greensboro
                    United States
                    Member #97652
                    September 21, 2010
                    480 Posts
                    Posted: December 27, 2012, 12:40 am - IP Logged

No, you aren't slow. Give me a sec. I'll do it in sections.

lol ok

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: December 27, 2012, 12:59 am - IP Logged

lol ok

Ok now. This is extremely complicated to explain, so bare with me. LOL. And i didn't really get to look at the rest of the workout that much.This is the first section of the workout. With the two previous 5's. 5 was the first number in the past two evening games.

What i looked at was in the added sums of this part here. And that was it for this draw. The added sums are in rows 8 and 9. In H9 there is a 5. In I8 there is a 3. You can see the 2 there easy. 5-3=2. But there is also 6 there. With that 5 or (0) doubling the 3 making it 6.

In K8 there is 1, K9 is 3. L8 is 5. L9 is 7. These added together are 1+3=4+5+9+7=16=1+6=7. And with the 3 and 5 again. 2 or 6.

Second set of squares added sums. There is 2 and 4 in P and Q. Theres 2 or 6. In the center of this one 1+3=4+3=7+5=12. But that isn't 7. That would total 3. But if you treat that 5 as a 0 like it is sometimes, you have 1+3+3 which =7. Then you have 2 and 4 again.

And for the third set. X9 is 8 and Y8 is 0. This is what I've been talking about with how 0,1,4,9's work on here. First you have 0(10)-8=2. Then what is 8 doubled? 16 or 6. The center square is 5,7,0,0. Here we are with 12 again. But, treat that 5 as a 0 like it sometimes is, and that only leaves 0+0+0+7 which is 7. Then the 0 and 8 again for 2 or 6.

Real hard huh? LOL Thats how i did tonights draw. From Just this section.

Part 1.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: December 27, 2012, 1:05 am - IP Logged

Now I'm going to put them in order like they where drew with the second set. Should have looked this one over a little more. Was trying to hurry though.

The center set from what I've tested has put them in order where the first and third has put them out of order. Give me a sec. to get it uploaded.

Greensboro
                          United States
                          Member #97652
                          September 21, 2010
                          480 Posts
                          Posted: December 27, 2012, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Ok now. This is extremely complicated to explain, so bare with me. LOL. And i didn't really get to look at the rest of the workout that much.This is the first section of the workout. With the two previous 5's. 5 was the first number in the past two evening games.

What i looked at was in the added sums of this part here. And that was it for this draw. The added sums are in rows 8 and 9. In H9 there is a 5. In I8 there is a 3. You can see the 2 there easy. 5-3=2. But there is also 6 there. With that 5 or (0) doubling the 3 making it 6.

In K8 there is 1, K9 is 3. L8 is 5. L9 is 7. These added together are 1+3=4+5+9+7=16=1+6=7. And with the 3 and 5 again. 2 or 6.

Second set of squares added sums. There is 2 and 4 in P and Q. Theres 2 or 6. In the center of this one 1+3=4+3=7+5=12. But that isn't 7. That would total 3. But if you treat that 5 as a 0 like it is sometimes, you have 1+3+3 which =7. Then you have 2 and 4 again.

And for the third set. X9 is 8 and Y8 is 0. This is what I've been talking about with how 0,1,4,9's work on here. First you have 0(10)-8=2. Then what is 8 doubled? 16 or 6. The center square is 5,7,0,0. Here we are with 12 again. But, treat that 5 as a 0 like it sometimes is, and that only leaves 0+0+0+7 which is 7. Then the 0 and 8 again for 2 or 6.

Real hard huh? LOL Thats how i did tonights draw. From Just this section.

Part 1.

Cool what!!! wow i'm slower than I thought...wait a min...let me go over this again

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: December 27, 2012, 1:38 am - IP Logged

The second set of numbers from the last two previous evening draws where 9 and 0 before that.

Same thing here. Rows 17 and 18. They are 1 and 0. Not 6? But is it? Make that 0 a 5 like it sometimes is and theres 6. Or, if you subtract the 1 from 0(10) it is 9. 9 and 6 is like 5 and 0. 3,6,9. 0,5,10. You can see what I'm talking about. That's why 10 is a sum of 6 in the workout.

Center square is 0-9-9-1 of the first workout.

Added together it is 9+9+18+1=19=10. Now, here is that 0 at work again. The 0 doubles the 1 making it 2. For the second number drawn.

Then you have 7 and 9. Now 9-7 does =2 which did hit, but 7+9=16 which =1+6=7. The last number of 6-2-7 in order.

The second part of the second set. Is 3 and 1. Which is 3-1=2 or 3+1=4. So there is the 2 that hit again, but both sums added together are 2 and 4 which is 6.

Then with that center section there is 0-2-8-10. That added is 20. Which is 2+0=2. The second number. Then you have the 7 and 9 again to round out the 6-2-7 for that set.

Third set is the same. 3 and 5 is either 2 subtracted, or by using the 5 as 0 like it sometimes is, doubling the 3 to make 6. Then it's 2,4,8,10. Which totals 24 and has a subtracted sum of our 2 in the center or 6 our first number. If you want to make that 10 a 5, Then you have 19, which totals to 10 or 8. However you want to do it. Then 7+9 again.

6-2-7

The center square pretty well shows it all. Just see the 9 as 6 like it sometimes is. Or you can see the 10 in that right corner 10(15). 7 on top and side. No 7 on first or third square direct sums, added or subtracted. But 0,1,8,9 over first square. 8-1=7. Third square. 0,5,1,6. 1+6=7.

You just have to find the commonalities of each set and theres your numbers. Everytime. I

I may read it wrong sometimes but their there everytime.

Greensboro
                              United States
                              Member #97652
                              September 21, 2010
                              480 Posts
                              Posted: December 27, 2012, 1:56 am - IP Logged

The second set of numbers from the last two previous evening draws where 9 and 0 before that.

Same thing here. Rows 17 and 18. They are 1 and 0. Not 6? But is it? Make that 0 a 5 like it sometimes is and theres 6. Or, if you subtract the 1 from 0(10) it is 9. 9 and 6 is like 5 and 0. 3,6,9. 0,5,10. You can see what I'm talking about. That's why 10 is a sum of 6 in the workout.

Center square is 0-9-9-1 of the first workout.

Added together it is 9+9+18+1=19=10. Now, here is that 0 at work again. The 0 doubles the 1 making it 2. For the second number drawn.

Then you have 7 and 9. Now 9-7 does =2 which did hit, but 7+9=16 which =1+6=7. The last number of 6-2-7 in order.

The second part of the second set. Is 3 and 1. Which is 3-1=2 or 3+1=4. So there is the 2 that hit again, but both sums added together are 2 and 4 which is 6.

Then with that center section there is 0-2-8-10. That added is 20. Which is 2+0=2. The second number. Then you have the 7 and 9 again to round out the 6-2-7 for that set.

Third set is the same. 3 and 5 is either 2 subtracted, or by using the 5 as 0 like it sometimes is, doubling the 3 to make 6. Then it's 2,4,8,10. Which totals 24 and has a subtracted sum of our 2 in the center or 6 our first number. If you want to make that 10 a 5, Then you have 19, which totals to 10 or 8. However you want to do it. Then 7+9 again.

6-2-7

The center square pretty well shows it all. Just see the 9 as 6 like it sometimes is. Or you can see the 10 in that right corner 10(15). 7 on top and side. No 7 on first or third square direct sums, added or subtracted. But 0,1,8,9 over first square. 8-1=7. Third square. 0,5,1,6. 1+6=7.

You just have to find the commonalities of each set and theres your numbers. Everytime. I

I may read it wrong sometimes but their there everytime.

I really think I'm missing something here...how are you coming up with the rows that you need to be concentrating on? I get that you are working day to day and night to night from the previous draws and using the first digits to get the square roots but I'm lost after that.

Page 7 of 53