Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 5 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: December 23, 2012, 2:18 am - IP Logged

My theory is that 0 was thrown into the 3 and 4 games for the simple reason of it is used to make so many different numbers. With 0 in the equation it gives all these possibilities. I may be wrong because I'm far from some genius, but that's what i think. It's what I've seen from all the work I've put into this. Wth the 5 and 6 number games, it's not needed to throw anyone off from trying to figure it out. There are too many numbers in those games already and in a way with the 10,20, 30 and so on, it's kind of in there already. Adding the possibility of 0 in with all those is pretty much unnecessary.

I'm just guessing with all this. Some of it i see while trying to explain it on here. I have done a lot of studying on the 0 and 5 though to see this. A lot more of it as of late to try to get these charts right on the money.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2012, 1:10 am - IP Logged

Hadn't had time to do any predictions just yet, but here's this. This was about 5 minutes of looking at the searching sheet and not even updating the other charts. Its pretty close for a few minutes of looking it over. Those pesky 5's. But maybe what I'm about to show will shed some light on some of that aggravation. It's probably on here already, but just incase, I'll show what I've seen with how numbers work and show up in the draws.

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: December 26, 2012, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

This is a little later than i expected to be back on here doing anything but, it's what i can do. Still gotta get back to what i was talking about last night. Plus, the charts are just about finished with all the new stuff added so I will be getting those uploaded hopefully tonight.

But this is from todays draw here and what i saw with it from the searching sheet. Working off of the 8-4-4 from the 25th day draw, and 6-8-6 from the 24th day draw. Today was 3-8-3.

The two colmns marked under as E-O to the left of EE-OO in columns AG -AJ. I added these to mark out the ones that shouldn't be hitting next. Since there would be tow different possible readings from the E-O and the EE-OO charts i put on for each. If i figure the 8 from the 25th will be going up i fill in the 0-7 in the E-O brackets. Providing the 8 didn't go down from the previous game. Then the 9 would be the only one left to choose as the next number. In this case, i read wrong. But hang on with that....

If i decided the 6 would be going up from the 24th, i fill in the EE-OO side and compare it with the E-0 side as to what should be filled in and gotten out of the way.

If i decide the number will be even or odd, i just fill in the opposite in this part also. It will leave me with what to choose from.

I added the green blocks to the columns above the date to put my guess in for the draw. That way i can go back and see where i screwed up at. Or what i got right.

I also added black fill to all the unused cells to keep the eyes focused on the numbers only and none of the surrounding areas. It helps me focus anyway.

I definetly went the wrong direction with my up and downs on the first and third numbers. The second one, you can see i was dead on with.

What i thought was funny about this one was the 9's versus the 3's. I chose 9's incase anyone is reading this. 3 is the root of 9. 9-8-9 was my pick for the draw today. Got the doubles, with the center number correct. I should have looked at it closer to see the 3's but didn't. I didn't play, so no harm no foul.

Anyway, if you look at the first workout, with the numbers i narrowed it down to, it is 9 and nothing else, or 0. 0 with the 9 giving the root of 9, which is 3.

The second set of numbers. What is left is 5-6-7-8-9. Adding those up totalled 35, which summed up to 8, the second number. Not totaling both columns together on any of these.

For the third set of numbers, i had left to choose from, 5-7-9. Those totalled up to, 21, which summed up is 3. The third number. Just making mental note here. It helps me see what is going on with this and kind of helps anyone checking, to see how i read this.

Now to get those 3's. On the subtracted sums of the three top blocks. (The yellow over blue in rows 5-6 columns, K-L, S-T, AA-AB.) I use the red for subtraction and green for the added sums on this part. There is a 3 in both the 2nd and 3rd blocks over subtracted sums. Not in the first one though. But there is 5-5-2-2. There shows the doubles coming. 5-2=3 and 5-2=3. To get the 8 on this one, there are three ways according to numbers. Subtract one 2 from one of the 5's giving you 3 and add it to the other 5. Or part of what I've been talking about, add the two 5's together, giving 10 (0) and subtract a 2 from it giving 8. Or, add the two 2's together giving 4 and using the 5 or tow 5's added making 10 (0) doubling the 4 to make 8.

On the second one, first set, there is 3-4-1-0. There is one 3, with the 4-1=3, and 3+4+1=8. 3-8-3 on that one.

Then the third block of set 1. Well, you can all see that and the rest of them.

Side note: Look at the 7-0 in J5 and J6. 0(10)-7=3. 4-1 in R5 and R6. 4-1=3. 5-3 in Z5 and Z6. 5+3=8. 3-8-3.

Now. H-9 and I-8 are 7 and 5. 7+5=12=1+2=3. K8 and K9 are 0 and 9. L8 and L9 are 5 and 7. This is a sum of 21, BUT,,,, flip that 0 to a 5 cause they are so linked, and it gives 26, which is 8. And finally, N8 and O9 are 0 and 9. With the 0 working with what I've been trying to understand and show on here, root of 9 is 3. 3-8-3 there.

That should show a little how this works anyway. No, I do not understand why it does what it does. I have been going over and over in the roots and placement of numbers in each trying to figure this out. Maybe, one day. But still looking for now.

As for the date. The date had a sum of 8. 26th =2+6=8. A subtracted sum of 4. The numbers had a sum of 5 , or half. The 8 showed up right in the center. Half of 8 is the 4 which is the subtracted sum. 4+8=12=1+2=3. 8-5=3. 3-8-3. If that makes sense.

A mental note is for the 25th draw here on that. 25th was 8-4-4. 8+4+4=16, summed up to 7. Date summed up to 7. To make a long story short(er) the 5 (half) from the 25th, compared to the numbers of 8-4-4.

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: December 26, 2012, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Side, Side Note:

For the subtracted sums of the blocks from above,,,,,,

Two 3's on the top set. No 8's. Seperate blocks. Second and third block.

One 8 on second set, no 3's. First block.

Two 3's on the third set. Both are on first block.

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: December 26, 2012, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

I am apparently in the same boat on here as i am here at home. Just a nut case, with something that can't be done. Talking to myself i guess.......... per as usual. Lol!!!

Thanks for a great site anyway. Atleast i have a place i can put my ideas where i know they are.

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: December 26, 2012, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

I am apparently in the same boat on here as i am here at home. Just a nut case, with something that can't be done. Talking to myself i guess.......... per as usual. Lol!!!

Thanks for a great site anyway. Atleast i have a place i can put my ideas where i know they are.

Lots of people see your work but not everyone will comment........

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: December 26, 2012, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Lots of people see your work but not everyone will comment........

Oh. I know. Just teasing and taking a mental break is what that is. I know there's a lot that don't understand it for one. I don't myself. LOL.

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: December 26, 2012, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Lots we dont understand...... Looking backwards at results we can see that a group of 28 numbers can hit all 5 winning numbers 10 draws in a row, while any random group of 28 numbers only has a 2.6% chance of hitting the 5 winning numbers ONCE.

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: December 26, 2012, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Lots we dont understand...... Looking backwards at results we can see that a group of 28 numbers can hit all 5 winning numbers 10 draws in a row, while any random group of 28 numbers only has a 2.6% chance of hitting the 5 winning numbers ONCE.

Yeah. But looking back is about the only way we have to look forward i guess. In the matters of the lottery and life. Which is odd in a sense. Gotta take the mistakes and make them rights the next time around.

I think I'll petition the comissions to make all the pick 3 games 1 thru 3 , pick 4, 1 thru 4 and so on. If that guy in prison could get electoral votes over the pres., hey, anything is possible i guess. Speaking of odd and this post, i think he had 42.28% of the votes.

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: December 26, 2012, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

I predicted O'blah blah blah would win and I was right....................

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: December 26, 2012, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: December 26, 2012, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

I predicted O'blah blah blah would win and I was right....................

LOL.

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: December 26, 2012, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Same to you Ronnie316. Hope you have a good one also and thanks for the mental diversion. Getting anyone here at home to talk about the lottery and numbers is like actually winning the PB.

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: December 26, 2012, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Here are the books for December. Day then Evening.

Days Even/Odd:                http://www.sendspace.com/file/seo3xm 

Days Up/Down E-O:           http://www.sendspace.com/file/23i08u 

Days Up/Down EE-OO:       http://www.sendspace.com/file/ln3eb2

Days Searching:                http://www.sendspace.com/file/5xvbpz

Evenings Even/Odd:            http://www.sendspace.com/file/v7nxls

Evenings Up/Down E-O:       http://www.sendspace.com/file/86mft7

Evenings Up/Down EE-OO:   http://www.sendspace.com/file/mvmfxj

Evenings Searching:            http://www.sendspace.com/file/mum0p6

To link these correctly, save the days in a folder, and the evenings in a seperate folder. These can be used for any month of the year and are set up for 31 days of the month.

Right now this set is marked as 12-2012 on the searching books. I am finishing up the January and February right now also. Just have to rename the sheets.

shoptoudrp's avatar - oliana
                              Greensboro
                              United States
                              Member #97652
                              September 21, 2010
                              480 Posts
                              Posted: December 26, 2012, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi Greenfox, it's been a while since we last spoke...how's it going? glad to see you posting again.

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

Page 5 of 53