Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 9 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
shoptoudrp's avatar - oliana
Greensboro
United States
Member #97652
September 21, 2010
480 Posts
Posted: December 27, 2012, 3:17 am - IP Logged

Ok. You don't have them linked. On the top ribbon there is a tab that says data. Click on it.

Right under that you'll see where it says edit links. Click on that.

Now a little box menu will pop up with some folder names in it. Click on the one that says 12-2012 and it will highlight blue.

Once it is highlighted, to the right of that menu it says change source. Click on that and it will bring up a browse menu. From that browse menu find your even/odd day book and either double click it, or highlight it and hit the open button. It will swirl around for a second then stop. Click close and look at the searching book again.

ok I must have downloaded the wrong date...cuz mine says 11-2012 not 12-2012 guess we can pick back up on this tomorrow...my eyes are crossing as well...thanks for everything...can't wait to continue tomorrow

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
    Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107244
    March 4, 2011
    853 Posts
    Posted: December 27, 2012, 3:19 am - IP Logged

ok I must have downloaded the wrong date...cuz mine says 11-2012 not 12-2012 guess we can pick back up on this tomorrow...my eyes are crossing as well...thanks for everything...can't wait to continue tomorrow

Yeah, I feel like mine are being stabbed with toothpicks. lol. I'll just e-mail you directly with copies in folders and they should stay linked. Hows that? Get you some rest.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
    When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Greensboro
      United States
      Member #97652
      September 21, 2010
      480 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2012, 3:23 am - IP Logged

Yeah, I feel like mine are being stabbed with toothpicks. lol. I'll just e-mail you directly with copies in folders and they should stay linked. Hows that? Get you some rest.

perfect that way I know I will have them correctly...appreciate all that you do...I'm sleepy and excited all in one...are you going to email tonight or tomorrow? if tonight I will just wait and see them before I close my eyes...thanks again and again

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: December 27, 2012, 3:28 am - IP Logged

perfect that way I know I will have them correctly...appreciate all that you do...I'm sleepy and excited all in one...are you going to email tonight or tomorrow? if tonight I will just wait and see them before I close my eyes...thanks again and again

They're on their way.

Greensboro
          United States
          Member #97652
          September 21, 2010
          480 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2012, 3:30 am - IP Logged

They're on their way.

ok

Greensboro
            United States
            Member #97652
            September 21, 2010
            480 Posts
            Posted: December 27, 2012, 3:43 am - IP Logged

ok

got'em thanks and have a blessed night....hopefully we can discuss before the mid day draw

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: December 27, 2012, 3:48 am - IP Logged

got'em thanks and have a blessed night....hopefully we can discuss before the mid day draw

Glad you got em and you also. I'm going to send you another set. I forgot to put the new counter ones in there. So when you get these discard those. I will probably go ahead and work on todays draw and see what i come up with. I'll send you what i find and the other books.

Get you some rest.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                BOSTON
                United States
                Member #48
                September 9, 2001
                3594 Posts
                Posted: December 27, 2012, 10:33 am - IP Logged

do you think that Carlig could jump in here and help to possibly simplify some of the moves to get to the playable #'s. Just a thought.Argue

Greensboro
                  United States
                  Member #97652
                  September 21, 2010
                  480 Posts
                  Posted: December 27, 2012, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Glad you got em and you also. I'm going to send you another set. I forgot to put the new counter ones in there. So when you get these discard those. I will probably go ahead and work on todays draw and see what i come up with. I'll send you what i find and the other books.

Get you some rest.

Hey Greenfox where are you...I'm stuck and need your help. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPConfused

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: December 28, 2012, 3:30 am - IP Logged

do you think that Carlig could jump in here and help to possibly simplify some of the moves to get to the playable #'s. Just a thought.Argue

Hey retxx,

CarliG can sure look at it. Whatever might make it easier for you is fine by me. When it comes to seeing the numbers though, there's no computer that can match the brain. (Not mine there, figuratively. A two year old can match mine, LOL.) I'm not sure how one would program it to where it would pick correctly. But, hey, i only been writing formulas about a month now and don't know that much about it still. I'm going to do some tests on the counter sheets that should help. Came to me this morning. That's what they are for. Use them to narrow the numbers down then use the searching book to pin them on down.

But if CarliG can do something with it to help all ya'll out, that's plenty fine by me. I put it on here for free for anyone interested in trying it out. Your still going to need what's on there to see how the numbers are laid out. I'll give a few examples in a few. If i can keep my eyes open long enough.

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: December 28, 2012, 3:33 am - IP Logged

Hey Greenfox where are you...I'm stuck and need your help. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPConfused

Hey shop,

Sorry! Had am emergency job call this morning and had to run get it. SO, SO ready for the bed now, it isn't even funny. I'm not the 28 year old i once was.  Can't do many of them all nighters anymore. I be back on here later on today.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: December 28, 2012, 4:15 am - IP Logged

Here is the 1-1-1 that hit on the 19th here. I don't know how one would formulate it to look for what it needs to see. Like the first center workout. The added sums there are 0-0-5-8. That with a sum total formula would read it just as that and give 13. Which is 2 or 4. I don't know how one would make it check the sums with the 0's and 5's. If you switch out the 0's for 5 here, it gives 23 and one of the 1's that hit. Which is 3-2=1.

You have to look at a commonality between all the sets and that will be your numbers. Also this was triples on this draw. You can look and see all the doubles and triples with this. Look at the workout for the double 5's alone here. Check out the subtracted sums at the top and left hand side of each workout. See all the 2's on the first one here, with the 0's included? Then look at the center workout, same 5 and 5. Same spots in the subtracted sums. There is 1-1-1 laid out perfectly on that left hand side. Then at the top of this same spot, there is 1-0-0-1. The 1, then you have two 0,s which are 10's and or 5's. If it's two tens, then it is 10+10=20, and it uses the 0 to half the 2 to get the one. If it's two 5's then it's 5+5=10 which is 1+0=1. Then you have 1-1-1 across the top of this one. Same with the third of this set.

So, when used in math and additive purposes, it can pretty much be whatever. Well, not whatever but pretty close. 5 is a direct link to 0 and 10, because it is half and double. I don't know of a way to formulate it to make it pick up on stuff like this. But, you can see here with this one how we kind of need to see each set and workout to know what is going on. Just now saw this so I will add it in here. If you look at the center workout, third set. Down the subtracted side, (Z13 thru Z15) there are three 2's right there. Now look down the opposite side of that cube. There are three 8's down that side. 2+8=10=1+0=1. Three times, giving 1-1-1. I just don't see how you could formulate it to pick up on stuff like that.  Someone who knows more about the excel would probably know better than I though. I'm one of the biggest believers in the world that anything can be done, so if anyone knows how to work with that, it'd tickle the fire out of me. I'm just at a loss as to how to make that work.

One more point on this one then I'm off to beddy bye. In the root of 7. See the first highlighted 5? Look to the right for a 1 or two, or three. LOL. Now at the first highlighted 7.

K, Good night, morning, or whatever it is there for whoever reading this craziness. And best of luck to all out there in LottoLand.

llucas07's avatar - batman14
                          Gastonia, NC
                          United States
                          Member #117368
                          October 4, 2011
                          1677 Posts
                          Posted: December 28, 2012, 9:56 am - IP Logged

The books i have made up for December, January and February i haven't uploaded yet. I just got home from work not long ago, and from no sleep the other night, about 3 hours for last night, I'm pretty tired. I have figured out how to make it fill in the searching book to where it won't have to be filled in. Have part of that formulated and still working on it. Thought of a little more i could do to it also to make it more easy to read. If anyone wants a Dec., Jan. or Feb. now, just let me know and I'll upload them. I recommend that if these are downloaded that a copy is made and the copies are used until i get these new formulas filled in. I just put 4 books to a folder, even/Odd, EE-OO Up/Down, E-O Up/Down and the searching. The make copies myself.

I do have to link them when i make copies myself, so that might be the problem retxx was talking about. If there is a way to fix it and not have to do all of that and someone knows, please let me know. If anyone has downloaded them and needs help with them, let me know.

Thanks everyone and good night!!!

Hi Greenfox, I am Shop's friend. I have been looking over your charts and I think I am about 60% there in understanding how to create the winning number. Just neen a way to narrow them down so I am sure I am missing something. By the way seem to be having an issue with the 0 root for 12/27. For some reason the chart did not create the numbers for the 8 over on the right hand side. Not sure why that did that. But I will figure it out I think. Not going to play today because the sheet for today does not look right due to the 0 & 9 from the last draw for mid.

I am however interested in getting copies of Jan and Feb charts if you have them ready.

Thanks

llucas

I See Brighter Things AheadSun Smiley

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: December 29, 2012, 4:47 am - IP Logged

Hi Greenfox, I am Shop's friend. I have been looking over your charts and I think I am about 60% there in understanding how to create the winning number. Just neen a way to narrow them down so I am sure I am missing something. By the way seem to be having an issue with the 0 root for 12/27. For some reason the chart did not create the numbers for the 8 over on the right hand side. Not sure why that did that. But I will figure it out I think. Not going to play today because the sheet for today does not look right due to the 0 & 9 from the last draw for mid.

I am however interested in getting copies of Jan and Feb charts if you have them ready.

Thanks

llucas

Hello llucas07,

She has told me about you, yes. They are a little tricky to read at first and take some getting used to but they've showed me the numbers more than once now. I'm going to show how to use the other charts to narrow it down even further in just a few. If i can keep my eyes open long enough.

Ummm, if your talking about the 0 not filling in the searching sheets like it should. Well, I don't know how to make that work right. I had it close but couldn't get it how it needs to be. If a 0,1,4 or 9 is one of the new numbers, the yellow and blue 6 over 6 cells will have to be typed in. For these, for that 0 you wil use the sums of 0 in the yellow cells and the sums of the number in B3 in the blue cells. Because there isn't a 30 or 31 digit root for these numbers.

I fixed it to where you can just look at the yellow highlighted cells in say row 2 and put the corresponding number in the green and red cells above it. Just put them in order as you come to them.

For the blue cells they are highlighted in row 3 and work the same way.

They will have to be done for all three sets if the 0,1,4 or 9 is in the newest draws.

I do have the January and February finished. I haven't uploaded them yet because i want to go over them when i'm better awake. You and whoever else are more than welcome to them though.

Thanks for the feedback and the interest!!!

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: December 29, 2012, 5:25 am - IP Logged

Ok. This is from the counter books. This will hep you narrow the numbers down to make it easier.

This is just the counter sections of the even/odd day draw book for here. This is the first number.

The yellow highlighted cells are what the numeber actually was. I it was even it went in #1A-E for the even day/games or #1A-E for the even day odd games. Same thing for the odd nunmbers. They go in  #1A-O and #1A-O.

Now. While this does count and keep track of what the numbers are and have been doing,  it is also used to determine what to look for next.

You have the pattern in the highlighted yellow cells for one.

You have the pattern in ee,oo,eo,oe and probability both here.

And you have B,C,D,E on the right. What this is is B is #1A-E Green's counters. C is #1A-E reds counters. D is for the odd on even and E is for the odd on odd that you have on the left.
                              The numbers in game #total sums on the right of these are the game numbers totalled up. These numbers will compare with the counters and are how i narrow down my numbers as what not to play.

How this works is, take game 29 coming up. Today's draw. Now it the number will either be even or odd. One or the other it has to be. If it is even the 9 will go to 10 and make 7-10-7-5 in row 4. If it is is odd the numbers will be 7-9-7-6 in row 4.

You compare these two different outcomes with the numbers in game total - and + to the right of this.

With game 30 coming up and it is already into 7's 9 and such. 0(10)-3=7. 8 will be the next counter on 30 without doubt. 3+5=8. On game 28, it went to 9. 2+8=10. 0-1+9. Stuff like this can help narrow it down.

I have this same chart for the other two numbers drawn and i have the evening same thing. I will put them on here is sections so you can see the similarities. This is December. First number.

(I've never saw a strand of DNA in real life. Other on Jurassic park where they get the tour, but it kind of looks like a strand down thru the ee-oe part here.)

So here is the first one.

Page 9 of 53