Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 6 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107244
March 4, 2011
853 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2012, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Hi Greenfox, it's been a while since we last spoke...how's it going? glad to see you posting again.

Hello shop,

Great to hear from you again. It's been a spell. Life kinda drug me away for a spell, but back again I am. Been doing good here finally. Getting things slowed down and back in order. Finally learning a little on the excel helped out tremendously to get caught back up with the numbers work.

Hope you've been doing great there!!! And glad to be back trying to make something happen and trying to help everyone win some!!!

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

shoptoudrp's avatar - oliana
    Greensboro
    United States
    Member #97652
    September 21, 2010
    480 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2012, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Hello shop,

Great to hear from you again. It's been a spell. Life kinda drug me away for a spell, but back again I am. Been doing good here finally. Getting things slowed down and back in order. Finally learning a little on the excel helped out tremendously to get caught back up with the numbers work.

Hope you've been doing great there!!! And glad to be back trying to make something happen and trying to help everyone win some!!!

Hello, WOW talking about stepping it up a notch...wewwww you have took this to a whole new level. Just trying to understand some of this.

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: December 26, 2012, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Hello, WOW talking about stepping it up a notch...wewwww you have took this to a whole new level. Just trying to understand some of this.

LOL!!! Yeah. Well I've been told how crazy i am for even thinking it can be done so many times here now, that i guess i got a little carried away with it. Just got to thinking about the old workout a while back, and had to take another look at it. Glad i did. And all the "I'm crazy"'s just got me to thinking well, I'll either go crazy to where it won't matter or I'll figure something out. Either way i win there. LOL.

But yeah, Knucklehead on here is amazing with Lotus123 and he programmed some sheets for me back before we lost touch and i had to leave the game for a bit. A lot of this he already programmed in Lotus. I can't get into that E-mail to get it. When he get's time he'll dig it out for me and i can get the last formulas i need off of it and get them completely automated. He is just amazing with the formulas and stuff. I'll have to try to convert the Lotus to Excel and finish them completely. But they are pretty well automated right now. And what isn't is easy and takes seconds.

Right now they are just about completely automated. But I'm really liking it as of yet. Hope others are also.

Gotta run to my house one evening and get my big PC so i can use the screen recorder and make a video tutorial and read the lotus files Knucklehead sends. Might make it easier for people that wanna use it.

Greensboro
        United States
        Member #97652
        September 21, 2010
        480 Posts
        Posted: December 26, 2012, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

LOL!!! Yeah. Well I've been told how crazy i am for even thinking it can be done so many times here now, that i guess i got a little carried away with it. Just got to thinking about the old workout a while back, and had to take another look at it. Glad i did. And all the "I'm crazy"'s just got me to thinking well, I'll either go crazy to where it won't matter or I'll figure something out. Either way i win there. LOL.

But yeah, Knucklehead on here is amazing with Lotus123 and he programmed some sheets for me back before we lost touch and i had to leave the game for a bit. A lot of this he already programmed in Lotus. I can't get into that E-mail to get it. When he get's time he'll dig it out for me and i can get the last formulas i need off of it and get them completely automated. He is just amazing with the formulas and stuff. I'll have to try to convert the Lotus to Excel and finish them completely. But they are pretty well automated right now. And what isn't is easy and takes seconds.

Right now they are just about completely automated. But I'm really liking it as of yet. Hope others are also.

Gotta run to my house one evening and get my big PC so i can use the screen recorder and make a video tutorial and read the lotus files Knucklehead sends. Might make it easier for people that wanna use it.

Well, I have some things I'd like to share with you...maybe do some comparison on the numbes...actually kinda foggy on what to play tonight...got any suggestions right quick on what could happen playing online now.

Believe it and receive it, know like you know it's your's, and you will have it (the law of attraction)Hippy

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: December 26, 2012, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

I haven't looked at tonights draw yet. You talking about here in NC or where?

Greensboro
            United States
            Member #97652
            September 21, 2010
            480 Posts
            Posted: December 26, 2012, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

I haven't looked at tonights draw yet. You talking about here in NC or where?

yes here in NC....trying to follow your charts but having some difficulty

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: December 26, 2012, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

yes here in NC....trying to follow your charts but having some difficulty

K. Give me just a sec. and I'll look it over real quick.

Greensboro
                United States
                Member #97652
                September 21, 2010
                480 Posts
                Posted: December 26, 2012, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

K. Give me just a sec. and I'll look it over real quick.

k....

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107244
                  March 4, 2011
                  853 Posts
                  Posted: December 26, 2012, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

k....

Maybe 2-7-6 or 2-7-2. I had to update the last two evening games real quick. Didn't really get to get a good look at the up and downs. But just from the searching chart.

Greensboro
                    United States
                    Member #97652
                    September 21, 2010
                    480 Posts
                    Posted: December 26, 2012, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

Maybe 2-7-6 or 2-7-2. I had to update the last two evening games real quick. Didn't really get to get a good look at the up and downs. But just from the searching chart.

ooooooweeee well a little too late to play those but thanks....we need to compare notes and put our heads together for one good solid hit tomorrow. Lord if one of those numbers hit tonight I think I might throw up...bad as i NEED A HIT....but I'd like to share with you something a friend shared with me that could help out tremendously if you are interested

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: December 26, 2012, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

ooooooweeee well a little too late to play those but thanks....we need to compare notes and put our heads together for one good solid hit tomorrow. Lord if one of those numbers hit tonight I think I might throw up...bad as i NEED A HIT....but I'd like to share with you something a friend shared with me that could help out tremendously if you are interested

Since I'm not playing any money they'll hit sure as the world. LOL. Way it goes usually. Yeah i plan on getting this done and playing tomorrow. Yeah could really use one here also. Specially since missing twice that first week. Talk about sick now. Ughh,

Sure. What you found that works? I'm always looking to learn.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: December 26, 2012, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

To get these going right incase anyone doesn't know. I make a folder for the 12-2012 day books, and a separate folder for the 12-2012 evening books. Inside the day folder, open all the books at once is the way i like to do it.

On the E-O book where it hs the data tab, click it. 

Under the data tab, it will say edit links. Click on it and bring up the menu. On that menu inside the box where it says 12-2012 workbook. Highlight it.

Once it is blue, click on change source on the right of the menu. It will bring up a browse menu. If your doing the day book first, find where you saved the books on your computer and find the day draw even/odd book and either double click it or use the open button on the menu. It is now set as your source for that book. Takes about 10 seconds to link them. Do the same for each book in the folder. If it's day draws, link them to the day draw even/odd book. When you fill in the numbers for the even odd book, first page it will fill in almost all of the other books. Do the same for the E-O, EE-OO and the searching books for each folder.

I put some photo descriptions on another page of this thread that will show what to do but if anyone need help, just let me know. I'm far from an excel expert, but know how to do that.

Greensboro
                          United States
                          Member #97652
                          September 21, 2010
                          480 Posts
                          Posted: December 26, 2012, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

DisapproveCryingConfusedDisapproveCryingCrying

Thumbs Up you are the man....dogggggg I am sick Pukebad as I needed that...ok...I gotta learn this system if it's the last thing I do and I got a week off so...I getting ready to go to school...

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: December 26, 2012, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up you are the man....dogggggg I am sick Pukebad as I needed that...ok...I gotta learn this system if it's the last thing I do and I got a week off so...I getting ready to go to school...

Did they hit?

What you going to school for?

Greensboro
                              United States
                              Member #97652
                              September 21, 2010
                              480 Posts
                              Posted: December 26, 2012, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Ok I have a friend that's very smart when it comes to these numbers and she's saving the charts in folders and we will together try to figure this thing out. But she introduce me to this website  that I found very very very helpful when selecting what to play. The 76 pair you predicted tonight was one of the pairs choosen to play...I figured if you can do what you do and we do what we do....the three of us can come up with some good observations and good good solid hits. Like what just happened tonight...one of the systems on this website has a 99% hit rate as fas as choosing what pair to play....I can text you the website...I don't wanna mention it on here though

Page 6 of 53