Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 4 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3584 Posts
Posted: December 14, 2012, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

how can I bring up that address bar?

United States
    Member #111714
    May 31, 2011
    104 Posts
    Posted: December 15, 2012, 2:30 am - IP Logged

Let me get this straight.  You don't have the December thing down yet so why are we working with the November one since this is December already?

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
      Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: December 18, 2012, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

I do not show that same address bar as yours.

Hey retxx. I'm not sure what address bar your talking about. I'm supposing your not seeing the data tab in excel. Are you using the excel or the apache you where talking about. If it's excel 2007 or 2010, it should be the same. If it's 2003 or lower or the apache, I really don't know. You'll have to get back to me and let me know for sure what address bar your talking about. I still have to get that apache downloaded. I haven't had time to get that done between working on these charts, work, and replumbing the house. I will get that for you guys though as soon as i can and see if i can work with it so others can use it.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
      When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: December 18, 2012, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

I will look at this later again. At first glance it looks like you have a look at 1 on 2 drawings, and you are keeping count of odd or even numbers that have been drawn. The tables probably can be simplified and the comments can be shorter and more comprehensive. Mostly there are formulas to highlight cells, even if you don't find a solution immediately. Building bridges sometimes does the job.

Hi again Serge,The "charts" charts are counter of the even and odd, and the up and down also. They break each game down and simplify them to where i can see exactly what is going on with the games. I also use them to determine what is going to happen next. I have some examples on how to use them i will get up here in just a few.

The EE-OO Up and Down show what the numbers have done from the "even" day to "even" day or "odd" day to "odd" days draws. And vice versa for the evening draws.

The EO Up and Down goes from one draw to the next and doesn't skip. Seperating them gives two different looks at the same drawing.

Take the example i am about to put on here.

The 13th evening draw here was 2-7-3. The 14th was 9-3-1. With the EE-OO chart, figuring for the 15th draw, if you determine the next number is up from 2, then that leaves 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 to choose from. Unless the 2 was higher than the first number from the 11th draw. If you determine the number is going down from the 2, then you know it's 0,1 or 2 depending on where the 2 is in the 13ths draw. Now if you have something to show that it is going down you know on the EO up and down chart it's definetly going to be below 9.

It just helps narrow it down and gets all the not gonna's out of the way to make it easier to use the searching chart to pick the next draws numbers.

There are keys to using the 3rd, 4th and 5th sheets of each book. I will show them.

The charts are about as simplified as they can be. I don't and haven't been able to find a way to make it any more simplified than this. Maybe a video of it working is what i need to do. It really is about as simple as i can make it. That is probably what i need to do to show how to use it. I never have been able to explain myself with typing. My mind works to fast for my hands to keep up with. I will make a video and everyone will see how easy this workout really is.

I'm guessing your really good with excel? I'm really just starting with the formulas and how to use it. If you see something that needs to be done, please feel free to make any suggestions. I would really love to know more about how to use it.

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: December 18, 2012, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Let me get this straight.  You don't have the December thing down yet so why are we working with the November one since this is December already?

Hey xaab. Well i just started throwing this together so everyone can get the feel for it and see what they can do with it. That way i could formulate them and everyone could be using them to get the idea. You could make a copy of each and rename them to December, or January or whatever month you wanted to i guess. That would be pretty simple to do.

Also by looking back and seeing how it works is the best way to know what to look for and what to do.

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: December 18, 2012, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Sorry for not having these finished and uploaded yet. I've had to replace plumbing in the house and work. Plus i saw this the other night and i figured i better put this into the workout. It was another moment that had to be from the Man upstairs like the rest of this idea of mine. He's the one that has showed me all this from the start. While going thru the formulated searching book the other night, i saw this.

This is the 12/15 draw here.

Since coming on here i had wandered what the deal was with the 0,1,4,9 and the pick 3 and 4. The effects they have on numbers in the draws has to be for a reason. Anyway here is what i saw,

For some reason the numbers i C24 thru H24 popped into those cells. I had no formula for that to happen but it did. So i got to looking at it. They are the sums of 3. (The sums of 1 i added later.) So i got to playing around with them. If you add the 3 and 12 in M24 and N24, it gives 15. 15 is either 4 or 6. Depending on subtracted or added. S24 is 14 and T24 is 21. 14+21=35. 35 is either 2 or 8. Finally with the Y24 being 25 and Z24 being 30. 25+30=55.

But that's not 2 It either 0 or 1 (10) The 0 doubles the 1 to make it 2. Giving 4 or 6 with the first set, 2 or 8 with the second, and, well that with the 0 or 1.

Now if you lookm at the workout for the 3 and 7 in the center, well, you can see that plain as day. Follow that arrow down to the V thru AD of the last workout. I have these fomulated, but am adding the 0,1,4,9 into the workouts and that's been a little more difficult than i thought would be. I am working on that though. If anyone wants any of the just 2,3,5,6,7,8 i can get some up and get a link to them If not, just bare with me and I'll get the updated ones finished and on here.

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107244
              March 4, 2011
              853 Posts
              Posted: December 18, 2012, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Here is the 12-18-12 Day draw here with the same thing happening.

This show that effect 0 has on numbers again. This one is in exact contrast to the one above. Switching the 1 to 2 there and 2 to 1 here.

And here i went ahead and summed up the 26,31,24 and 28 in the third part of the second workout to make it easier to see.

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107244
                March 4, 2011
                853 Posts
                Posted: December 19, 2012, 12:41 am - IP Logged

This is the even and odd counter out of the December book for here. I have taken all three and put them on one page for examining.

All of the highlighted yellow are what the number did for the game. The gold are what I'm talking about.  In the rows, you will see a lot of the 3-4-4-3, 3-3-4-4, 4-3-3-4, 4-3-3-4 and so on. Take game 16 from the first number and from the third number. They are both 3-5-5-3. For this game and the first number it would be 3 for even or 6 for odd. The 3 came in making it an even number. Same thing happened for number 3 except here it was the 5 making it odd. The counters is what I'm talking about here, not the actual number drawn. These sheets don't show the number drawn. They do on the Up and Down sheets, but seperately. You use these counters to determine what is coming next. These kind of lay out the rythym each number drawn is on. Each will keep and show a pattern. Try to look at how the pattern is going and keep these subtleties in mind when using this. If anyone is using this.

BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3584 Posts
                  Posted: December 19, 2012, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

will have to wait for you to fix apache so I can follow, cannot use excel unless it becomes free. thanks

BOSTON
                    United States
                    Member #48
                    September 9, 2001
                    3584 Posts
                    Posted: December 22, 2012, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Iwonder if you are at the point that Carlig  could take another look at programming it with your help. I sent you a P M.

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: December 22, 2012, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Iwonder if you are at the point that Carlig  could take another look at programming it with your help. I sent you a P M.

Hey retxx.

I am almost done with the programming. The searching sheet is what is taking some time. I promise you all, just let me get it formulated with what i have seen the last couple of days and you will all be tickled pink.

If CarliG knows how to make the counters count up on the up and down sheets that would be awesome. I can not figure out how to get that to work. What I'm doing to the searching sheets, i will have to do as i have seen it. It's just too much to explain what to do. But trust me you will all like it a lot. How about straight hits upon straight hits??? Just bare with me. I had to add some things to it, change a couple of things also. I will give a couple of examples real quick of what this can do.

I will fix you up on what we talked about.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: December 22, 2012, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

This is the 12-13-2012 day draw here. 0-2-4 hit here that day.

First off, look at L4-04. 2-5-0-3. Take the 0 and 2 that hit on this game. That leaves 3 and 5. The way that 0 and 5 works with numbers is half or double. I have studied and studied this, so take my word for that. Saying that, we have 0 and 2 with 3 and 5. 3+5=8. The 0 is in between the 5 and 3, so it halves the 8 to 4. There is your 0-2-4.

Now, X4-AA4. 4-3-1-0. There is your 0 and 4. Subtract the 1 from the 3. There is your 2. 0-2-4 twice there from  the subtracted sums. 2-7-0-5 and 4-3-1-0. You all can see that right there.

With all the other squares subtracted sum-top rows. You have 5-5-2-2, 0-3-5-2 again from the second workout. Then 2-8-5-1 and 3-1-8-6 in the 3rd workout. Looking at these you can see the 0-2-4 in each like the ones above. Look at the 5 and 5 (0 and 0) with the 2 and 2. The 0-3-5-2 that is the same as the first one. Notice there is only one 4 in any of these parts of the workout.

Moving on, the square at M5, 9-7-4-7. Add those numbers. 9+7=16+4=20+7=27. 27 is from 5 and 9. Both are 0. 0 and 5 are the same by default the way numbers work, and if you look at the chart on the right, follow the line up and look at where the 9 is in the 0 row.

Same column, next square down. 2-9-7-7. 2+9=11+7=18+7=25. There is a 5 again in 25 for starters. Then you have the whole numbers that make 25. That's 3 and 7. 3+7=10, or 0.

Same column down square. 2-9-0-4. 2+9=11+4=15. 15 comes from 4 and 6. 4+6=10 again.

S-5 square. 8-9-3-1. 8+9=17+3=20+1=21. 21 is from 1 and 3. 3-1=2.

6-0-0-9 square down. 6+9=15. 15 is from 4 and 6. 6-4=2.Third square down, same column. 6-0-4-7. 6+4=10+7=17. 17 Comes from 6 and 8. 8-6=2 again. That takes care of the 0 and 2 so far.

Square at Y5. 4-7-7-8. 4+7=11+7=18+8=26. 26 is either 4 or 8. Theres a 4.

Same down again. 4-9-7-4. 4+9=13+7=20+4=24. 24 is the fourth number over in the twenties. 4 is the fourth number over in whole numbers. Plus 2+4=6, 4-2=2. 4 is the difference fo 2 and 6.

Look at the 6-0-9-0 in the center square. 0-2-4-6-8,,,,,,,,,,,0-3-6-9,,,,,,,,,,,,,The 6 and 9 in numbers is just like the 0 and 5 in numbers.

Plus look at all the 0-2-4's throughout the sheet. And, the date was the 13th. 0-2-4 has a sum of 6 the 13th has a sum of 2 or 4. You can see here with that 0 kind of how 0 works in numbers. Take the 0 and 6 and 0 and 4. 2 is the root of 4. 0-2-4-6-8,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This is just part of what I've seen while straightening this out. There is more i promise.

Edit: I forgot to throw this in there. Look at rows 8 and 9 with the added sum totals. J and K is 0 and 2. P and Q is 5 and 7. There is the 0 and 5 for the 0. See the 0 doubling the 2 to make 4. See the 5 doubling the 7 to make 14 (4).  In the center of these you have 2 over 4, 3 over 5. The diference in both of these set is 2. That's 0-2-4 again. Look at the left and right sum totals on the right hand square also and compare the numbers with what hit. 0-2-4. You can see it there also.

Same with all the added total sums. 5 over 7 in left hand, second workout. 7-5=2. 5 doubles the 7 making 14 (4). 0,5,9 in the center (all 0 according to the way numbers work) doubling the 7, giving 14 (4). 0 and/or 5 from 7=2 and 9-7=2 here.

That should be enough to where you can see the others and see what I'm talking about.

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: December 23, 2012, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Sorry, i forgot. I do have the even/odd and both up and down counter books done. These are set up for a full years worth of games going day to evening draws if anyone wants them. I made these the other night but figured i would check to see if anyone was interested in them before doing anything with them.

They have all the new stuff added to them that i think will help people decide what to narrow down to. The counters on the up and down books still have to be hand corrected, cause i can't figure out how to make that work correctly still. These are for 730 draws day to evening only. I use both to check for what to narrow down to. It just gives another look at what is going on.

Let me know if anyone wants those and I'll get a link up here. Free, as always.

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107244
                            March 4, 2011
                            853 Posts
                            Posted: December 23, 2012, 12:48 am - IP Logged

One thing i am testing on my theory of this is the 0's with numbers. Using the whole numbers sums without the 0's in the teens and twenties and using them in the teens and twenties gives the same results to what I'm talking about. Like the 13 for 4 and 10 for 4. Leaving out the 0 sums, gives 6 numbers to work with for each on the pick 3 games. But throwing in the 0 sums like the 10 for 4, 10 for 6 and so on would give 8 numbers to work with. 6 gives 3 sets and 8 gives 4 sets. That's one thing that I have been doing to make sure this is right and is why the searching sheets aren't formula finished. The next example is the very next day draw that came after this one. It has a 4 in it and will show what I'm talking about with this.

I want this right, so it has taken longer than i wanted. When it is finished, i think everyone will be happy with the results. So try not to get mad at me for taking longer. I'm working on it as much as i can and seeing more and more with it that will help win with straight hits. Saving money spent with more payout.

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107244
                              March 4, 2011
                              853 Posts
                              Posted: December 23, 2012, 2:01 am - IP Logged

This is the 12-14-12 draw for here. The very next day draw. 9-5-9 hit.

Starting with the L,M,N,O Row 4. 0-4-1-3. 0 (5)+4=9. 4+1 in the center =5. 4+1=5+3=8. Using the 0 doubling the 8 =16 (6) or half of 18 (8) =9.

The subtracted sums on the right opposite of this row, is 6-2-1-5. There is the 5 that the 4 and 1 gives us in the first one. 6+2+1=9. 6+2=8+1=9+5=14=5.

You can look at the other subtracted sum total and see this over and over again here also. The 13 in the third workout subtracted sum totals is a 4. I didn't go thru and add it up. I've just been going thru them and seeing if they look the same as what I've seen.

In the first workout, with the 0-9-6-10 square. The total sum of these is 25. 25 is from 3 and 7. 3 and 7 is 10. 10 is either 9 or 1.

Taking out the 0 sum of 10 and putting the 15 sum of 6 back into the equation, it gives a sum total of 30. 3 is the root of 9.

The center square, first workout has a total sum of 61. 6-1=5. Third square, first workout has a total of 103. 3-1=2, 2+1=4 for a aum of 6. 6 and 9 are the same. To see what I'm talking about with 6 and 9 being the same, highlight the AR column. AR is what 6 is on. If you go down that column to where it intersects with the 6 in the AK column and look. Look at the row 5 is on. Cross that up with the 5 on the top row. Theres a 6 there. Look down the AR column. That is the 6th digit in each square root over. First there is a 3 then a 0, then 7,9,1,7. 3 is the root of 9, half of 6. 1 is the front runner of 10. 0-1=9. 1+0(5)=6. 7-that 1 =6. 7+ that 3 =10. 10 is 0-1=9 and 1+0(5)=6. Is the best way i know to explain this.

Now with that out of the way and back to where i was...

Now the second workout set. 1-7-6-4 is 1+7=8+6=14+4=18=1+8=9. Our first number. Second square, same workout. 0-0-0-8. The 0 doubles the 8 giving 16. 16 is either 5 or 7. 1+6 or 6-1. Or if you look at the 0's as 5 like they are and add 5+5=10+5+15+8=23. 2+3=5. Our second number again.

Third square is 8-7-2-9. Has a sum of 26 or 6. Or 26 is 2+6=8 and 6-2+4. 4+8 =12 which sums up to 3 . Another form of 9.

And the third workout first square is 4-13-8-17. This has a sum of 42. 4+2=6. A form of 9. Switch out that 13 sum for the earlier in the root 10 sum and you have a total of 39. 39 is either 9, 6 subtracted or 3 added.

Second square totals 76. 76 has a subtracted sum of 1 and an added sum of 13. 1+1+3=5.

Third square here has a total of 113. 1+1+3 =5, but 1-1+0 with that 3 doubles it or doubles and adds it making 6 or 9.

totalling those up to single digits, is that square on the far right bottom corner. It totals 23. Which is the same sum total as the 113. But here, 3-2=1 and 3+2=5. That gives 1+5=6, or 0(5)-1=9. That should be 9-5-9 in order all the way down thru each workout. Plus last time i checked 2x3=6.

Also, the date was the 14th. 4-1+3. The root of 9. 1+4-5. The difference of 9 and 5 is 4 and 9+5=14+9=23=5. Date =5 Sum total =5.

Page 4 of 53