Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Greenfox.

Page 3 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
Economy class
Belgium
Member #123700
February 27, 2012
4035 Posts
Posted: December 11, 2012, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Okay, what is the balance of your games? I don't see any predictions with your profile.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
    BOSTON
    United States
    Member #48
    September 9, 2001
    3611 Posts
    Posted: December 11, 2012, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

when  downloaded this sheet and then filled in the first one this did not pick up any numbers to carry over. why?

Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
      Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107244
      March 4, 2011
      853 Posts
      Posted: December 11, 2012, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

GreenFox ,

You have a Great System here keep up the Awsome Work ....

CW4

P.S.

Try sending a PM to either CarliG or PoGo they might  be able to help you out putting your system into Excel/Apache for ease of use with it Automated .

Thanks a bunch CajunWin4!!! It's not perfect I know, but it's showed me a ton of hope so far for sure. Should have had to big wins with it, but let my brain talk me out of one at the last second, and didn't play on the other one. But it's getting there and showing here always helps me to see more with it.

Yes, there are a few things left that need formulated. Some of it i have figured out and am working on now. Will probably take me a couple of days to get it completely done, but there are the ones on the links for everyone to play with and see if they can do any good with.

Thanks for the post!!!

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
      When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107244
        March 4, 2011
        853 Posts
        Posted: December 12, 2012, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Okay, what is the balance of your games? I don't see any predictions with your profile.

Hello SergeM,

The balance of my games? Well, I just saw this in my workout a little over two weeks ago and in that time frame, i would have had two wins with it. That's not working on it everyday. I haven't worked on the games in right at a year now. I don't have time to work on it everyday. I have played very little with it moneywise, but did have two combo tickets on a for sure on the 29th here when it was 947. I had 947, but my dummyhead witched the 4 to a 6 when i filled out the ticket. Told myself over and over it was the 4 and not the 6. Thats what happens when we don't listen to ourselves. The 503 that hit here on the 5th eve game, i was going to play 5 combos on it but didn't make it to the store in time. I will post my workout for that one and the 974, and show the two tickets on the 974 that i changed.

I've never made any predictions on here other than in my posts. I never spent any thought on it much and tried spending more of my time on my posts trying to see and show. If it's free to predict though, i sure can and will. Don't care a bit to. I don't play more than one set of numbers when i do play. I just play multiple sets of the same numbers. So, on the predivtions i will only put two or three at the most.

I never buy until right at the dealine for purchasing either, so the day predictions is pretty much out, but most evenings i should be able to. 11PM here is the cut off time, so it will be around there when i do predict. Or try to.

Thanks a bunch for the post!!!

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107244
          March 4, 2011
          853 Posts
          Posted: December 12, 2012, 12:24 am - IP Logged

when  downloaded this sheet and then filled in the first one this did not pick up any numbers to carry over. why?

Hey retxx,

Sorry about that. I don't know why it did that. I had them linked when i uploaded them. The only thing i can think of is where i have the formulas on my pc and they are downloaded, it changes the directory in the formulas. I downloaded them to my desktop and it did the same thing to me.

It's a very easy fix though. I'll walk everyone that doesn't know thru it. Just open all four books for the day or evening. Male sure they are for day when they are opened, or for night. With the books opened, go to the EE-OO book and click the data tab at the top. On the banner at the top of this page, right in under where the data tab is you will see edit links. Click on that. From the menu this brings up, click change source. It will bring up a menu like a browse menu. Just click open the even/odd book for whatever day or evening your working on. That will have you good to go. Takes about 20 seconds to link when their all open.

I'm just learning the formulating myself, so bear with me. I just wrote my first formula not even a month ago.

If you have any more problems with it, just let me know. I'll see what i can do to help you with it. I haven't forgoten about the apache either. Just haven't had time to get to it yet. I will as quick as i can though.

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107244
            March 4, 2011
            853 Posts
            Posted: December 12, 2012, 12:34 am - IP Logged

The books i have made up for December, January and February i haven't uploaded yet. I just got home from work not long ago, and from no sleep the other night, about 3 hours for last night, I'm pretty tired. I have figured out how to make it fill in the searching book to where it won't have to be filled in. Have part of that formulated and still working on it. Thought of a little more i could do to it also to make it more easy to read. If anyone wants a Dec., Jan. or Feb. now, just let me know and I'll upload them. I recommend that if these are downloaded that a copy is made and the copies are used until i get these new formulas filled in. I just put 4 books to a folder, even/Odd, EE-OO Up/Down, E-O Up/Down and the searching. The make copies myself.

I do have to link them when i make copies myself, so that might be the problem retxx was talking about. If there is a way to fix it and not have to do all of that and someone knows, please let me know. If anyone has downloaded them and needs help with them, let me know.

Thanks everyone and good night!!!

BOSTON
              United States
              Member #48
              September 9, 2001
              3611 Posts
              Posted: December 12, 2012, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

no edit link on data tab. why?

Economy class
                Belgium
                Member #123700
                February 27, 2012
                4035 Posts
                Posted: December 12, 2012, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Hello SergeM,

The balance of my games? Well, I just saw this in my workout a little over two weeks ago and in that time frame, i would have had two wins with it. That's not working on it everyday. I haven't worked on the games in right at a year now. I don't have time to work on it everyday. I have played very little with it moneywise, but did have two combo tickets on a for sure on the 29th here when it was 947. I had 947, but my dummyhead witched the 4 to a 6 when i filled out the ticket. Told myself over and over it was the 4 and not the 6. Thats what happens when we don't listen to ourselves. The 503 that hit here on the 5th eve game, i was going to play 5 combos on it but didn't make it to the store in time. I will post my workout for that one and the 974, and show the two tickets on the 974 that i changed.

I've never made any predictions on here other than in my posts. I never spent any thought on it much and tried spending more of my time on my posts trying to see and show. If it's free to predict though, i sure can and will. Don't care a bit to. I don't play more than one set of numbers when i do play. I just play multiple sets of the same numbers. So, on the predivtions i will only put two or three at the most.

I never buy until right at the dealine for purchasing either, so the day predictions is pretty much out, but most evenings i should be able to. 11PM here is the cut off time, so it will be around there when i do predict. Or try to.

Thanks a bunch for the post!!!

Lotterypost predictions are for free. Pick your state and post your 1 to 10 combinations for a game. You cannot loose or win money, and you get your statistics. If you have questions, you always can contact the webmaster, Todd.

BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3611 Posts
                  Posted: December 13, 2012, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

when I download the 4th sheet it says I am downloading ILIVID. Is this right?

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107244
                    March 4, 2011
                    853 Posts
                    Posted: December 13, 2012, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the info on that SergeM. I have been adding some formulas to these to make them more user friendly for anyine interested and haven't had time to do any checking. The predictions should be fun though. And should help to adjust looking at this.

Thanks again!!!

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107244
                      March 4, 2011
                      853 Posts
                      Posted: December 13, 2012, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

when I download the 4th sheet it says I am downloading ILIVID. Is this right?

No retxx. Not the ILIVID or whatever pops up there. Thats an add from the site. Here is a screenshot and what should be clicked to get the book.

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107244
                        March 4, 2011
                        853 Posts
                        Posted: December 13, 2012, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Ok for anyone having trouble linking their books. Once you download them and save them to where you want, you will probably want to rename the folders and books to your state or whatever you want to. Just remember what you do name each to. You will need to know when linking them.  I have a November 2012 folder with November 2012 Day and November 2012 Evening subfolders. In each subfolder there should be 4 books. An Even/Odd, EE-OO Up/Down, E-O Up/Down and the Searching book. I use the Even/Odd in each folder as my master book for that folder. It takes the least amount of time to fill in of the three non-searching books is why. Anyway,,, If this is your first time linking, to make it easier, just do one at a time. Open the one you want as a master book. Open the one your linking first. On the one you want to get the info, find the data tab at the top. Like this.

Then click here....

Then here...

Then here is where you will choose the book you want to feed this sheet. After doing this once it's real easy and only takes seconds. This screen everyone has seen before and knows how it works... Just open the folder or folders until you get the book you want to use as your master book. Click the open at the bottom and your done with this part. Once this is done it will take you right back to the picture right above and you can close it. Your finished linking. I always update values while I'm here but aslong as the update is set to automatic, you don't really have to.

If anyone has downloaded this and needs help getting this done, just let me know.

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107244
                          March 4, 2011
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: December 13, 2012, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

I alomst have the searching sheets completely formulated and i will upload more as soon as i get them finished. I added a couple of things to them. The sum findings are added to another spot and broken down so you can see what is where without adding and subtracting it all. It will be done for you when the numbers are added. I have added a spot with the 0-9 broken down into even and odd so you can just black out the cells you decide aren't going to hit and won't be seeing them.  Should have them done by morning and uploaded with links if anyone wants them. There is a few things i still can't get finished on the Up and Down books, but if i figure something out on them I'll let everyone know. I'm really new to the formulas but I'm going as fast as i can with them, but I will get them finished and out there for anyone that wants them.

BOSTON
                            United States
                            Member #48
                            September 9, 2001
                            3611 Posts
                            Posted: December 14, 2012, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

I do not show that same address bar as yours.

Economy class
                              Belgium
                              Member #123700
                              February 27, 2012
                              4035 Posts
                              Posted: December 14, 2012, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

I will look at this later again. At first glance it looks like you have a look at 1 on 2 drawings, and you are keeping count of odd or even numbers that have been drawn. The tables probably can be simplified and the comments can be shorter and more comprehensive. Mostly there are formulas to highlight cells, even if you don't find a solution immediately. Building bridges sometimes does the job.

Page 3 of 53