Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 6 days ago by Dracos.

Page 54 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
Atlanta
United States
Member #164138
February 19, 2015
26 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2015, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Something fishy caught my eye today, anyone else notice this?

Yesterday, the GA lottery website showed The new $10 "Lady Luck 7" had 1 of 3 top prizes claimed.

Today, it reads 0 of 2 claimed.

hmm.....?

LadyB1217's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Atlanta
    United States
    Member #121940
    January 20, 2012
    806 Posts
    Posted: February 21, 2015, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Something fishy caught my eye today, anyone else notice this?

Yesterday, the GA lottery website showed The new $10 "Lady Luck 7" had 1 of 3 top prizes claimed.

Today, it reads 0 of 2 claimed.

hmm.....?

I asked about that today, because I work at airport and one of the lottery headquarters is there,  I told the ga lottery rep that store by my house said the $10 lucky 7 ticket was discontinued she said no, they stop when all top prizes are claimed, she checked and said no, no top prizes claimed but on the $2 one all 3 top prizes had been claimed,  she also said the scratch odds are garbage and no monet on them like they use too,  she said the new ceo is a trip and greedy and was hired by Nathan deal so go figure

God is Able !!! Ephesians 3:20

Mattmccl's avatar - Lottery-054.jpg
      Augusta, Ga
      United States
      Member #161769
      December 10, 2014
      2146 Posts
      Posted: February 21, 2015, 10:41 am - IP Logged

I asked about that today, because I work at airport and one of the lottery headquarters is there,  I told the ga lottery rep that store by my house said the $10 lucky 7 ticket was discontinued she said no, they stop when all top prizes are claimed, she checked and said no, no top prizes claimed but on the $2 one all 3 top prizes had been claimed,  she also said the scratch odds are garbage and no monet on them like they use too,  she said the new ceo is a trip and greedy and was hired by Nathan deal so go figure

I said this weeks ago!!! Taxes paid tickets are bogus!!

Even a broke clock is right twice a day!

Atlanta
        United States
        Member #164138
        February 19, 2015
        26 Posts
        Posted: February 22, 2015, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Had another good night tonight. Nothing big, but I'll take small incremental payments over losses any day.

Went to the store with $30 to play. Got this win on my first $20.

I used my last $10 on two $5 350,000 taxes paid, and both were winners:

$75 out the door and up $45 for the night. Not bad.

Getting excited for new tickets on tuesday !

Atlanta
          United States
          Member #164138
          February 19, 2015
          26 Posts
          Posted: February 23, 2015, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Went with $40 to the store tonight.

Played the 100x the money again. First ticket won $20, so I switched to another game.

Used that ticket to play Caesars, and lost the first ticket. Used my last $20 to play again and won $40.

I ran out of $20 tickets to play that hadn't won, so I decided to leave and broke even tonight. 

Not my favorite, but again - breaking even beats walking out with less than you came.

I'm all about playing for free, and knowing when to stop.

Atlanta, GA
            United States
            Member #153005
            March 3, 2014
            331 Posts
            Posted: February 23, 2015, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Someone told me the new tickets coming out Tuesday are Monopoly themed. I know they had these in the past before I played. If they have good odds I'll try them out. Except the $1 and $20 if theres a $20 one. I just don't have luck with $20 tickets. I did ok on Lucky Loot though.

Atlanta
              United States
              Member #164138
              February 19, 2015
              26 Posts
              Posted: February 24, 2015, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Someone told me the new tickets coming out Tuesday are Monopoly themed. I know they had these in the past before I played. If they have good odds I'll try them out. Except the $1 and $20 if theres a $20 one. I just don't have luck with $20 tickets. I did ok on Lucky Loot though.

I'm curious when they'll update the website? They're slackin today !!

Atlanta
                United States
                Member #164138
                February 19, 2015
                26 Posts
                Posted: February 24, 2015, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Updated the website. They are Monopoly ones. The odds don't look great- specifically the new $20, 1:24,000 for a $1000 winner? I'll be to sticking with older tickets.

Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #153005
                  March 3, 2014
                  331 Posts
                  Posted: February 24, 2015, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Updated the website. They are Monopoly ones. The odds don't look great- specifically the new $20, 1:24,000 for a $1000 winner? I'll be to sticking with older tickets.

It has good odds to win $100, but yeah thats ridiculous. The new $5 ticket is pretty much Taxes Paid in disguise. I'm sure I'll try it at least twice. 

$3 monopoly ticket seems fine and I'll give it a shot. $2 monopoly seems ok, but nothing great. I'll avoid the $20 monopoly because I want to try the new $30 ticket soon.

Atlanta
                    United States
                    Member #164138
                    February 19, 2015
                    26 Posts
                    Posted: February 24, 2015, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Played a pack of the $20 Caesar's tonight... 

Won $150 total,  on 4 tickets. 11 tickets were duds. I will go scan them when I cash out to be sure, but it was not a great roll to say the least.

Fortunately, I only invested $150 of my money, becuase I was up $150 off this past weeks winnings. So now I'm back to $0.

Atlanta, GA
                      United States
                      Member #153005
                      March 3, 2014
                      331 Posts
                      Posted: February 25, 2015, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

3 weeks since playing, and I ended that today. Spent $10 on $2 $35K Taxes Paid #012-#008. End tickets were the only winners oddly enough. #012 won $3 and #008 won Free Ticket. Can't complain about half back at all. 

Thought about buying a $10 ticket, but I prefer to buy 2 at a time, and didn't want to spend that right now. $20 tickets aren't worth anything to me. I rather take that money and use it on fantasy sports to be honest.

Atlanta, GA
                        United States
                        Member #153005
                        March 3, 2014
                        331 Posts
                        Posted: March 4, 2015, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Cashed in a $15 Winner from over the weekend to buy tickets today. Only spent $20 over the weekend by the way. 

I saw this Publix had the $2 Monopoly's in the machine, and didn't see any in the trash, so bought 5 of them #087-#083. I also bought 1 $10 Jumbo Jumbo Bucks #004. The older one with the better odds.

The Jumbo Jumbo Bucks was a loser which sucks. Only 1 winner on the monopoly's, but it was pretty nice. I was hoping to find one of these wins or better, since it had decent odds to find one of them. 

I originally thought it would be just $1s because theres 2 $10s in every roll supposedly. Weird combination, but I'll take it! $5 profit! Been getting half back a lot lately, so this is nice. Biggest win on a $2 ticket for me is still $30.

Atlanta, GA
                          United States
                          Member #153005
                          March 3, 2014
                          331 Posts
                          Posted: March 9, 2015, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Played 4 of the new $3 Monopoly (#090-#087). I'm a sucker for $3 tickets that have decent odds. Only 1 winner on the last ticket, and it was $5. $3, $1, $1 matches which is a weird combo. I thought it would be a $6 winner once I revealed the first $3. 

I'll definitely try this again in the future because its a fun game. 

Lost a little less than $20 this month which is much better than I used to. I can deal with losing only $20 a month, if I lose at all. Hoping a $100+ winner is out there for me soon. Going to stop playing at least until the new tickets come out. 

Good luck to everyone who decides to play!

Ga
                            United States
                            Member #133473
                            September 30, 2012
                            108 Posts
                            Posted: March 14, 2015, 4:28 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody. I just wanted to share this winning ticket which i am pretty sure everybody would like to see. This is NOT my ticket ( i wish it was lol ), this was bought by a coworker of mine, who i am really happy for, while pumping gas at a chevron gas station here in Savannah. He had $30 in cash that day, and decided to put $20 in gas and buy 1 single $10 ticket, which he occassionally plays. This is what he got:

United States
                              Member #146138
                              August 25, 2013
                              14 Posts
                              Posted: March 14, 2015, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

oh em gee!

Congrats to that bro.

Page 54 of 75