Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 5 days ago by Dracos.

Page 55 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
Atlanta, GA
United States
Member #153005
March 3, 2014
331 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2015, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Dang sweet winner! I almost bought one of those today, but decided against it.

Played two $5 Super Loteria's #048 & #047. First one was a loser, but the 2nd one won. Not quite 1 Million, but I'll take it.

2nd time I have won $30 on this ticket. Now thats it till the new tickets come out at least. If they don't look good enough to play right away, then I'll wait a week or two.

Douglasville, GA
    United States
    Member #126604
    April 12, 2012
    869 Posts
    Posted: March 16, 2015, 10:17 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody. I just wanted to share this winning ticket which i am pretty sure everybody would like to see. This is NOT my ticket ( i wish it was lol ), this was bought by a coworker of mine, who i am really happy for, while pumping gas at a chevron gas station here in Savannah. He had $30 in cash that day, and decided to put $20 in gas and buy 1 single $10 ticket, which he occassionally plays. This is what he got:

Before i read it i was hoping it was yours Falcon! Nice to see one though. I came out of retirement after a 2 month break since i got a pretty nice bonus from work. Well i bought tickets from about 3 stores to test the waters. Spent close to $300 and got about $100 back. It was enough to remind me why i quit in the first place. I most likely wont buy another ticket this year. I had the itch and scratched it so i am done! Good luck everyone still playing.

Lexington, SC
      United States
      Member #153877
      March 28, 2014
      81 Posts
      Posted: March 17, 2015, 1:31 am - IP Logged

I'd like one of these, please.  Smiley

I'm glad you shared this.  This just goes to show no matter how disenfranchised we get with lottery and the mindset we may get from time to time of there being no real people winning jackpots, that they do actually exist and we just have to be in the right place at the right time to get it.  This is awesome, congratulations to your friend.

Douglasville, GA
        United States
        Member #126604
        April 12, 2012
        869 Posts
        Posted: March 24, 2015, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Well I fell off the wagon hard!  I have been playing probably every other day since last week.  I did hit the Cash Spectacular $30 ticket for $400 the other day but that is about it.  I was doing so well!  Over 2 months sober and I put myself back out there.  I should have known how quiet this thread has been that things are still crap.  I guess I needed to find out first hand.  So with that this is goodbye again.  I think this is forever this time.  Since the beginning of this year I know I am in over $1,000.  I am not going to get it back so no use in trying anymore.  I would probably have to spend another $1,000 to get a thousand back!  It's just not worth it.  I will try my luck with the jackpot games.  I don't spend anywhere close to what I do on scratch tickets there.  Good luck to you guys still playing out there.

Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #153005
          March 3, 2014
          331 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2015, 4:39 am - IP Logged

Well I fell off the wagon hard!  I have been playing probably every other day since last week.  I did hit the Cash Spectacular $30 ticket for $400 the other day but that is about it.  I was doing so well!  Over 2 months sober and I put myself back out there.  I should have known how quiet this thread has been that things are still crap.  I guess I needed to find out first hand.  So with that this is goodbye again.  I think this is forever this time.  Since the beginning of this year I know I am in over $1,000.  I am not going to get it back so no use in trying anymore.  I would probably have to spend another $1,000 to get a thousand back!  It's just not worth it.  I will try my luck with the jackpot games.  I don't spend anywhere close to what I do on scratch tickets there.  Good luck to you guys still playing out there.

Sorry to hear that. I'm still struggling to resist more often. I don't spend nearly what I used to, but I'm still going over by a little bit on my ideal spending limit per month. 

The new tickets are out, so I'll break down my quick thoughts. 

I said I'd never play 5s again unless they had similar odds to 2K a week for life. Well this $5 monopoly has close enough odds to that. It has literally the same odds as 2k a week for life basically. $5 Monopoly has great odds to win $100 but bad odds to win $50, while the 2k a week for life was the opposite. I rather win $100 than $50, obviously lol. 

Plus the $5 monopoly has 2nd chance, so I'll try this one out. 

$1 hit $100 umm its a bit late to bring this out. The hit $200 and $500 came out months ago. 

15X the money exclusive is literally the same ticket but 50K more in the top prize. The odds are adjusted slightly on everything else. I will not play this ticket.

Then the Jumbo Bucks Lotto edition ticket is the biggest blunder of all. 1 in 4.92 odds to win!!! They removed the free ticket on here and added free $2 quick picks lol. I will not play this ticket either.

$10 Money Money Money is the same exact ticket as $10 Lady Luck 7. The only difference is 1 in 37 to win $50 while Lady Luck was 1 in 38, Odds to win 10k are double what it is on Lady Luck 7 300k-600k, and theres no 50K prize on Money Money Money. I have no reason to try this, but I think I'll give it a shot twice and hopefully I snag a $100 winner.

So basically these tickets are trash except for the $5 Monopoly IMO. I thought about trying $30 Max the Money in April, but I may wait till May. This would probably be a good month to try it honestly, but I like spreading my money out in tickets. I'm going to play $20 worth tomorrow if I see the new tickets out and theres no winners in the trash. Haven't decided if I would do 2 $10s or 4 $5s yet.

Good luck everyone! Its been a ghost town here. The stores I play at get winners, but nothing that big. Haven't seen anything over $100. I haven't won $100 on a ticket in like 9 or 10 months. I have had $75s and $50s 5-7 times, but thats it.

Douglasville, GA
            United States
            Member #126604
            April 12, 2012
            869 Posts
            Posted: March 25, 2015, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Sorry to hear that. I'm still struggling to resist more often. I don't spend nearly what I used to, but I'm still going over by a little bit on my ideal spending limit per month. 

The new tickets are out, so I'll break down my quick thoughts. 

I said I'd never play 5s again unless they had similar odds to 2K a week for life. Well this $5 monopoly has close enough odds to that. It has literally the same odds as 2k a week for life basically. $5 Monopoly has great odds to win $100 but bad odds to win $50, while the 2k a week for life was the opposite. I rather win $100 than $50, obviously lol. 

Plus the $5 monopoly has 2nd chance, so I'll try this one out. 

$1 hit $100 umm its a bit late to bring this out. The hit $200 and $500 came out months ago. 

15X the money exclusive is literally the same ticket but 50K more in the top prize. The odds are adjusted slightly on everything else. I will not play this ticket.

Then the Jumbo Bucks Lotto edition ticket is the biggest blunder of all. 1 in 4.92 odds to win!!! They removed the free ticket on here and added free $2 quick picks lol. I will not play this ticket either.

$10 Money Money Money is the same exact ticket as $10 Lady Luck 7. The only difference is 1 in 37 to win $50 while Lady Luck was 1 in 38, Odds to win 10k are double what it is on Lady Luck 7 300k-600k, and theres no 50K prize on Money Money Money. I have no reason to try this, but I think I'll give it a shot twice and hopefully I snag a $100 winner.

So basically these tickets are trash except for the $5 Monopoly IMO. I thought about trying $30 Max the Money in April, but I may wait till May. This would probably be a good month to try it honestly, but I like spreading my money out in tickets. I'm going to play $20 worth tomorrow if I see the new tickets out and theres no winners in the trash. Haven't decided if I would do 2 $10s or 4 $5s yet.

Good luck everyone! Its been a ghost town here. The stores I play at get winners, but nothing that big. Haven't seen anything over $100. I haven't won $100 on a ticket in like 9 or 10 months. I have had $75s and $50s 5-7 times, but thats it.

They are losing their creativity.  It is just different spins on the same games to get our money. I did buy one of the Monopoly $5 tickets. It was a loser of course so i entered it online only to find out you have to complete the board to be entered for a chance at the game show!

Atlanta, GA
              United States
              Member #153005
              March 3, 2014
              331 Posts
              Posted: March 25, 2015, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

They are losing their creativity.  It is just different spins on the same games to get our money. I did buy one of the Monopoly $5 tickets. It was a loser of course so i entered it online only to find out you have to complete the board to be entered for a chance at the game show!

How big is the board? 

I'll still play it anyways cause I like the odds on the ticket.

Atlanta, GA
                United States
                Member #153005
                March 3, 2014
                331 Posts
                Posted: March 26, 2015, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Bought 4 $5 Monopoly Millionaires Club #035-#032.

Only got 1 winner....

I'll definitely buy 4 more of these in the near future. Spent $20 and won $10, so $10 loss ain't bad. Been winning half back a lot lately.

United States
                  Member #152813
                  February 26, 2014
                  21 Posts
                  Posted: March 27, 2015, 10:35 am - IP Logged

i bought 8 of those at one store and got 1 winner of $10 

and bought another 4 at another store and got no winners 

f these new tickets

Atlanta, GA
                    United States
                    Member #153005
                    March 3, 2014
                    331 Posts
                    Posted: March 27, 2015, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

i bought 8 of those at one store and got 1 winner of $10 

and bought another 4 at another store and got no winners 

f these new tickets

Ouch! Thats why I don't like buying more than 5 of $5s in case something like that happens. I have bought 6-8 $5s at a time before and almost every time its ended up bad, so I never do it anymore.

BillyBlades's avatar - ee90ed8e fe1d-40a5-8b9f-2451202b7783
                      Atlanta, GA
                      United States
                      Member #163912
                      February 13, 2015
                      322 Posts
                      Posted: March 28, 2015, 9:49 am - IP Logged

This past Wednesday bought 1 "20 x the money" for $5 and got the 20x symbol with $75 underneath.... $1500!!!! Yeah!!!!

It was ticket 025 purchased at the Peach Mart, downtown Atlanta.

Sabali

LadyB1217's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                        Atlanta
                        United States
                        Member #121940
                        January 20, 2012
                        806 Posts
                        Posted: March 28, 2015, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Bought 6 of the new $10 tickets won nothing,  they suck, done with scratch offs they are not good anymore

God is Able !!! Ephesians 3:20

Atlanta, GA
                          United States
                          Member #153005
                          March 3, 2014
                          331 Posts
                          Posted: March 30, 2015, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Bought 6 of the new $10 tickets won nothing,  they suck, done with scratch offs they are not good anymore

Those rolls are filled with Ticket, $20s, $30 and maybe a $50. I have had that happen to me too. I probably shouldn't play it, but I think I'm going to try two of them.

Douglasville, GA
                            United States
                            Member #126604
                            April 12, 2012
                            869 Posts
                            Posted: March 31, 2015, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Looks like it will be another record profit year for the GA Lottery.

Douglasville, GA
                              United States
                              Member #126604
                              April 12, 2012
                              869 Posts
                              Posted: March 31, 2015, 11:06 am - IP Logged

This past Wednesday bought 1 "20 x the money" for $5 and got the 20x symbol with $75 underneath.... $1500!!!! Yeah!!!!

It was ticket 025 purchased at the Peach Mart, downtown Atlanta.

Nice win Billy!

I have an interesting observation after looking at the Top Prizes Claimed board.  There have been NO top prize winners for the $20 Caesars game. Lucky Loot has been out forever and there are still only 2 of 4 top prizes claimed (really 2 of 3 as the 4th is a drawing prize).  I think Caesars is the new Lucky Loot.  Lucky Loot was out for a very long time before a top prize was won.  I think Lucky Loot is one of the worst $20 games ever!  I won $500 on it twice and $100 maybe once but the majority of my wins were Free Ticket or $30!  The most I have ever won on a Caesars is $50.  I think this shows how they flood the market with new games to make you forget about the old ones so it stays around longer and makes them more money.  Soon people will notice like I have no one has won a top prize then start playing it like crazy.  Then they will release a top prize to throw us a bone of hope.  Same with $30 Cash Spectacular.  There were several million dollar winners early.  Then it slowed down.  Once about half of the million dollar winners were sold another million dollar winner has been almost non-existent.  So now there are still 19 million dollar winners left and 2 $10 million winners.  And what do they do?  Release another $30 game with worse odds!  Very interesting is this lottery thing! Sorry for the long rant!

Page 55 of 75