Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 6 days ago by Dracos.

Page 61 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
NY
United States
Member #167035
June 22, 2015
1340 Posts
Posted: July 9, 2015, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Bought a few tickets today but no big wins then ended up being down $100.  Left and went back and decided to play Caesars that had been sitting there for awhile untouched new pack.  Bought one and lost then decided to get one from the machine and lost.  Decided to get one more from the counter and walk away.  Scratched it on my way to the car and got to the third line and saw the Gold Bar win all symbol!  I was praying for more than $5 under it!  Thank goodness it was $40!  Ended up being 10 $40 matches and 10 $10 matches for $500!  Back into retirement for a week or two.  I will try to post it later.  May have to upgrade my membership to do it since my old way of posting pictures doesn't work anymore!

nice one - saw a 10x $5 on youtube on the caesars

Atlanta, GA
    United States
    Member #153005
    March 3, 2014
    331 Posts
    Posted: July 9, 2015, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Bought a few tickets today but no big wins then ended up being down $100.  Left and went back and decided to play Caesars that had been sitting there for awhile untouched new pack.  Bought one and lost then decided to get one from the machine and lost.  Decided to get one more from the counter and walk away.  Scratched it on my way to the car and got to the third line and saw the Gold Bar win all symbol!  I was praying for more than $5 under it!  Thank goodness it was $40!  Ended up being 10 $40 matches and 10 $10 matches for $500!  Back into retirement for a week or two.  I will try to post it later.  May have to upgrade my membership to do it since my old way of posting pictures doesn't work anymore!

Very nice! I had a $20 winner on the $1 Million Super Cash #028 yesterday. 2 for 2 on that ticket now.

Douglasville, GA
      United States
      Member #126604
      April 12, 2012
      869 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2015, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Thanks Yellowpig and Gold!  Here is a picture of yesterdays win and 2 from last month.

Douglasville, GA
        United States
        Member #126604
        April 12, 2012
        869 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2015, 9:23 am - IP Logged

NY
          United States
          Member #167035
          June 22, 2015
          1340 Posts
          Posted: July 10, 2015, 10:02 am - IP Logged

nice wins

Douglasville, GA
            United States
            Member #126604
            April 12, 2012
            869 Posts
            Posted: July 17, 2015, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Here are a couple $100 wins from this week.  Sorry for the glare on the second picture.  You can barely see the other $50.  I got hosed today so I will be out of commission for awhile.

Douglasville, GA
              United States
              Member #126604
              April 12, 2012
              869 Posts
              Posted: July 23, 2015, 9:18 am - IP Logged

I see this thread is slowly dying!  I usually don't play new games in the first week but gave the $3,000,000 Jackpot a shot.  I bought 3, one was a free ticket, one was a loser and the third hit the GEORGIA symbol.  A guy hit $500 on one as I walked into a store yesterday.  Still no big wins for me though so I guess I need to do like this thread and quit! LOL

United States
                Member #152813
                February 26, 2014
                21 Posts
                Posted: July 23, 2015, 10:51 am - IP Logged

i've been winning good money on those jackpot tickets the past couple days ! got the Georgia symbol twice on tickets 4 and 14 and won $100 on the last 4 tickets of the $5 jackpots. Not sure if those tickets are hot but it sure seems like it! But I did have to play about $120 dollars worth of that one roll I hit the Georgia symbol on the last ticket to get that last Georgia symbol. Good luck !

United States
                  Member #152813
                  February 26, 2014
                  21 Posts
                  Posted: July 23, 2015, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

spoke too soon, ended up losing all my winning on a book of the $30 max the money's . . whole book had 3 winnings in for a total of $110, 2 tickets and 1 ticket for $50

Douglasville, GA
                    United States
                    Member #126604
                    April 12, 2012
                    869 Posts
                    Posted: July 23, 2015, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Man that happens to me all the time. $30 tickets are a rip off. I played a roll one time that had 2 $50 winners in it and that's it. I have been a victim of the $110 roll more than I care to count.

Douglasville, GA
                      United States
                      Member #126604
                      April 12, 2012
                      869 Posts
                      Posted: July 24, 2015, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Played like 8 of the $20 Jackpot game and only one winner was in there. Got the double all symbol but it was for $20 for a total of $40. Went back later and played a couple from a different role. Got the double all symbol again for $50 this time for a total of $100. Not bad so far. Plus I like the weekly drawing for the car. I will play a few more in A week or so.

Atlanta, GA
                        United States
                        Member #153005
                        March 3, 2014
                        331 Posts
                        Posted: July 24, 2015, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

I see this thread is slowly dying!  I usually don't play new games in the first week but gave the $3,000,000 Jackpot a shot.  I bought 3, one was a free ticket, one was a loser and the third hit the GEORGIA symbol.  A guy hit $500 on one as I walked into a store yesterday.  Still no big wins for me though so I guess I need to do like this thread and quit! LOL

I played 1 one of those $20 3 Million Jackpots and lost. I'll try another one sometime soon. I'm just not feeling the lottery that much anymore, so I barely play.

Lexington, SC
                          United States
                          Member #153877
                          March 28, 2014
                          81 Posts
                          Posted: August 4, 2015, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys...I noticed that the Georgia Lottery added 2 additional $7 million top prizes to the Max the Money game.  Originally there was 3 and when I looked back some time ago, only one prize remained...now there's 3 out of 5 remaining.

Is this typical for the Georgia Lottery or did some money get freed up somewhere?

Douglasville, GA
                            United States
                            Member #126604
                            April 12, 2012
                            869 Posts
                            Posted: August 4, 2015, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

It is typical. They are making a killing on this game so probably did a reorder so people will keep buying it. They have done this with the 100x, 50x, etc... GA lottery will post record profit again this year.

Douglasville, GA
                              United States
                              Member #126604
                              April 12, 2012
                              869 Posts
                              Posted: August 5, 2015, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

This will be my last post. It is time to quit for good. I am beyond frustrated with the lottery. It is time to turn it over to a new generation of suckers. I played all but 2 of a roll of  $30 Cash Spectacular. Tickets 001, 003-009. Ticket 001 and 004 were free tickets and the rest were losers. I am sure 000 was a loser because the lady in the store said I hope you are not buying a winner behind me. So whoever got 002 was the sole winning ticket. Now I have played enough to know it was probably a $40, $50 or $60 winner. The prizes I have won lately are only $10 to $20 more than face value. That is easily recycled back into a game. Reading these boards anymore are depressing in itself. It is the same story in all states. Makes me wonder what and why am I doing this. Sorry kids but I am no longer donating money to education. Long rant I know but had to get it out. Good luck to all still in the hunt. I am packing away my gear!

Page 61 of 75