Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Dracos.

Page 66 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
Atlanta, GA
United States
Member #153005
March 3, 2014
331 Posts
Posted: February 26, 2016, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

The detailed odds for the new tickets are viewable now. The odds of winning $500 on the $25 ticket are crazy high. 1 in 1000?!?! Its easier to win $500 on a $20 ticket. The odds of winning $1000 are insane too. The only thing I like about the odds is that basically each roll should have a Ticket, $30, $40 and $50. A double up prize should be in each roll for every priced ticket, but somehow its not lol. 

I'll probably try it once, maybe twice if im feeling it. Better off playing a $20 or $30 ticket if im in the mood to play a high priced ticket. The overall odds are very misleading.

Douglasville, GA
    United States
    Member #126604
    April 12, 2012
    869 Posts
    Posted: February 26, 2016, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Odds are getting worse and worse. They will not get better until people quit playing. It is all about revenue and to ensure it grows every year the odds have to get worse. I tried my hand today. Bought 2 tickets. A Cash Spectacular and a Super Max the Money. Won a free ticket on both. Turned them both in and got one more Cash Spectacular and my $30 back. The Cash Spectacular won $50. Turned it in and got my $50 then walked away. Maybe I will play again in a month or 2.  My heavy gambling days are over.

Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #153005
      March 3, 2014
      331 Posts
      Posted: March 9, 2016, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Saw an ad at the store for the next batch of new tickets coming out in a couple weeks. 

$10 ticket called Color Me Rich-Basic number match, we'll see if it has good odds.

$3 Frogger- I like these different type of games. Probably won't have amazing odds, but I'll definitely try it a little. 

$5 Cash Wheel- Usually $3 tickets get the crossword/grid type of games, so thats cool.

Then theres just a standard $1 and $2 ticket.

Might buy a $20 ticket later. Not really feeling $5s right now since I can't win more than $10 on them. The $10s out right now don't interest me much either.

Douglasville, GA
        United States
        Member #126604
        April 12, 2012
        869 Posts
        Posted: March 17, 2016, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Did my monthly try yesterday and got burned again. I  bought 4 $30 tickets 2 $20 ticket a 50x $10 ticket and the pink $10 ticket. All losers. The store near my job is one of those stores that hang their $300+ winners. It used to be filled with wins. Now there is 1 ticket hanging. GA lottery has gotten pathetic. I am down around  $500 for the year. Now that is a hell of a lot better than when I used to be down $500 or more after a DAY or 2!

Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #153005
          March 3, 2014
          331 Posts
          Posted: March 17, 2016, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

My luck has been horrible! I think my biggest win all year has been $20 on a $10 ticket. I'll try a couple of the new tickets next week, but after thats its time to cut back. Probably going to spend half of what I have been spending for the next couple months at least.

Douglasville, GA
            United States
            Member #126604
            April 12, 2012
            869 Posts
            Posted: March 18, 2016, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Decided to buy 2 today.  I bought a $30 Cash Spectacular and a $30 Max the Money.  The Max lost.  This was the Cash Spectacular.

I bought 2 more Max the Money before getting $50.  I have won back over half of what I was down for the year with this so I am fine with that.  Until next month!

Florida
              United States
              Member #172872
              February 7, 2016
              616 Posts
              Posted: March 20, 2016, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Decided to buy 2 today.  I bought a $30 Cash Spectacular and a $30 Max the Money.  The Max lost.  This was the Cash Spectacular.

I bought 2 more Max the Money before getting $50.  I have won back over half of what I was down for the year with this so I am fine with that.  Until next month!

Nice win! Congratz man. Smile

Atlanta, GA
                United States
                Member #153005
                March 3, 2014
                331 Posts
                Posted: March 23, 2016, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Played some of the new tickets today. 

2 $5 Cash Wheel's #059 & #058 and they both lost. 

1 $3 Frogger #099 lost

1 $10 Color Me Rich #027 Free Ticket

Better than a complete loss. Hopefully my luck turns around one of these days.

Douglasville, GA
                  United States
                  Member #126604
                  April 12, 2012
                  869 Posts
                  Posted: March 24, 2016, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Thanks Dracos! It was great to get more than $60. 

I have not played the new tickets but I also haven't checked the odds. If they are bad I won't be playing. I hardly play anyway.

Atlanta, GA
                    United States
                    Member #153005
                    March 3, 2014
                    331 Posts
                    Posted: March 25, 2016, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Dracos! It was great to get more than $60. 

I have not played the new tickets but I also haven't checked the odds. If they are bad I won't be playing. I hardly play anyway.

The $5 ticket has good odds and even the $2 ticket. The $10 ticket is pretty crappy, but I played it once and got my money back.

Douglasville, GA
                      United States
                      Member #126604
                      April 12, 2012
                      869 Posts
                      Posted: March 30, 2016, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Didn't wait until next month like a dummy and lost about $200 the other day. Played various games but 100x was the ticket that got me. Played about 7 before hitting $50. Played 1 of the new $10 color me rich tickets and hit $20. Tried another one of those pink $10 tickets and still haven't won anything on it. Not even a Free ticket!

BlueSilverNinja's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                        Warner Robins, Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #139546
                        February 25, 2013
                        35 Posts
                        Posted: March 30, 2016, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

I haven't played any of the new tickets yet but from what I've been experiencing and judging on the comments I often see here, The GA Lottery has taken

a turn for the worst. It seems they have been gradually raising the overall odds for each new game they come out with. Its either the overall game odds or the odds

of the prizes each new game has. It sucks that GA has gone to these levels to increase their profits.

Atlanta, GA
                          United States
                          Member #153005
                          March 3, 2014
                          331 Posts
                          Posted: March 31, 2016, 8:56 am - IP Logged

I haven't played any of the new tickets yet but from what I've been experiencing and judging on the comments I often see here, The GA Lottery has taken

a turn for the worst. It seems they have been gradually raising the overall odds for each new game they come out with. Its either the overall game odds or the odds

of the prizes each new game has. It sucks that GA has gone to these levels to increase their profits.

Yeah it seems like thats happening. Certain tickets might have really good odds, but for the most part no. 

My luck hasn't changed much lately. Have won $10 on $5 Cash Wheel twice, so thats good.

Douglasville, GA
                            United States
                            Member #126604
                            April 12, 2012
                            869 Posts
                            Posted: March 31, 2016, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

I am embarrassed by my actions. I played today like an idiot and got burned for another $200. Here is how my luck went. Bought a $30 Cash spectacular and got a free ticket. Traded it for a Super Max the Money and won another free ticket. Bought 4 regular Max the Money before winning a free ticket. Played a few $20 games after that and the best I could do was a $30 win. Went across to another store and bought 2 cash spectacular and won $40 on the second. Played that big arse $25 ticket and lost. Played a few more $20 tickets and won $50 on 100x. Of course I was way down by the time I got that. It is a shame. 3 different stores I have played at in 2 different areas with the same results. Now I don't want to play at all again.

Douglasville, GA
                              United States
                              Member #126604
                              April 12, 2012
                              869 Posts
                              Posted: March 31, 2016, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Yeah let's just add another $220 to the above. Tried yet another store hoping for better results. More if the same. Just awful! Got it out of my system so I am backing off again. I was doing so well playing once or twice a month. I wasn't winning anything then either but surely less expensive!

Page 66 of 75