Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Dracos.

Page 65 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
flower2120's avatar - flower2
Georgia
United States
Member #88285
March 13, 2010
193 Posts
Posted: January 21, 2016, 8:09 am - IP Logged

Hey yall these tickets have been nothing but BS roll after roll blanks with just tickets here and there.....they should not be able to do that

BlueSilverNinja's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
    Warner Robins, Georgia
    United States
    Member #139546
    February 25, 2013
    35 Posts
    Posted: January 21, 2016, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Yea, seems like most win ratios for each perspective pack is kept at around 33%. That does not include the overall chance of winning out of each pack for

ex: You purchase a ticket from a new roll of lets say $5 tickets starting at 000 out of a total of 60 tickets, you would have to purchase 20 tickets to give yourself a 33% chance of winning and that 33% could be spread out among the 60 tickets or close together, you never know.

Douglasville, GA
      United States
      Member #126604
      April 12, 2012
      869 Posts
      Posted: January 21, 2016, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

I have played twice this year against my better judgement. Both times I loss over $100. I still have not won even a free ticket on that new $10 game and the most I win on other tickets is $40. And that was on the $30 ticket...twice! I am just at the point where I  feel it is never going to happen for me. By the time I hit it big (unless i hit a million) I would just be winning back losses over the past 3 years.

BlueSilverNinja's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
        Warner Robins, Georgia
        United States
        Member #139546
        February 25, 2013
        35 Posts
        Posted: January 21, 2016, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Even with GA Lottery's greed they coming out with another $30 ticket that called "Super Max the Money" which has bonuses on it. I've been

playing very little this time around which is why I have not been posting in awhile. I occasionally been checking in to see some wins but not surprisingly

I have been seeing very little wins and inactivity due to this drought.

Middle Georgia
          United States
          Member #172551
          January 28, 2016
          1 Posts
          Posted: January 28, 2016, 4:41 am - IP Logged

I just played the super max the money for the first time and hit The max bonus on one of the tickets. It was the last one on the roll. Then play another last one on the roll and hit it for $60. Now that's a good day!

I was wondering if anyone has noticed a difference on the "winning" tickets compared to the losing ones. Not saying it is true, but It has worked for me in the past on certain games and may seem to work on this new one.

Just curiousDisapprove

Atlanta, GA
            United States
            Member #153005
            March 3, 2014
            331 Posts
            Posted: February 3, 2016, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

$100 Million Cash Out ticket is my arch enemy. Tried it for the 7th time today, and lost again. Still haven't won this ticket. I have never had such bad luck on a ticket. I think I'm done playing it, and if I try it again it won't be for months.

Atlanta GA
              United States
              Member #172916
              February 9, 2016
              2 Posts
              Posted: February 9, 2016, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

So Far, I am not too impressed with the new $30 Super Max.  Have hit the super bonus box for $100 x 4 and 1 Max bonus for $500.00.  But as far as the ticket wins go, have never gotten anything better  5x$10.00.

Atlanta GA
                United States
                Member #172916
                February 9, 2016
                2 Posts
                Posted: February 9, 2016, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

I agree,  the new $10.00 Pink ticket with the bonus back has been mostly disappointing.  I have play 5-6 in a row and not even a ticket.  I did win $250.00 on the first day which was strange.  The front was a "cash" win all for $100.  On the back for the two bonus rounds was another $150.00.  That was a surprise.

Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #153005
                  March 3, 2014
                  331 Posts
                  Posted: February 17, 2016, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Saw an ad at the store for the new tickets coming out next week. They are releasing a $25 ticket for the first time. Its called Mighty Jumbo Bucks and the top prize is 4 Million. Its a wide ticket instead of being long like the $30 tickets. Might try that ticket sometime in the future if its got better odds than a $20 ticket.

Lexington, SC
                    United States
                    Member #153877
                    March 28, 2014
                    80 Posts
                    Posted: February 18, 2016, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

$25 ticket huh?  Makes me wonder how long before the GLC pulls a Texas and brings out a $50 ticket.  Seems like they want to hit every price point.

Hysteria's 2016 Big Wins (Georgia): None Yet!!!
                    Hysteria's 2016 Big Wins (S. Car): Gold Millions - $200 | $500 Frenzy - $500 | Gold Rush - $200 |

**Big Wins for me are anything at or above $200.**

Douglasville, GA
                      United States
                      Member #126604
                      April 12, 2012
                      869 Posts
                      Posted: February 19, 2016, 10:19 am - IP Logged

I am sure you are right Hysteria. Whatever it is I am not buying. I went a month without playing and tried my hand at 2 different stores. After all was said and done I lost around $200. Biggest win was  $60 off a $30 cash spectacular. I have only played 3 times all year and I am out somewhere around $400. I may play 1 here and there but I am nowhere near the player I used to be.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #172872
                        February 7, 2016
                        613 Posts
                        Posted: February 19, 2016, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

I am sure you are right Hysteria. Whatever it is I am not buying. I went a month without playing and tried my hand at 2 different stores. After all was said and done I lost around $200. Biggest win was  $60 off a $30 cash spectacular. I have only played 3 times all year and I am out somewhere around $400. I may play 1 here and there but I am nowhere near the player I used to be.

I hear ya. Being an occasional ticket buyer seems to be the best way to go. Whenever  I buy often, I always get burnt.

How is the $30 ticket in Georgia? Is it a big step above  a $20 ticket in terms of wins, or just a strategy to clean people's  wallets faster?

Lexington, SC
                          United States
                          Member #153877
                          March 28, 2014
                          80 Posts
                          Posted: February 21, 2016, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Speaking for myself, I think there are some good odds on the $30 Cash Spectacular tickets.  I hit $1000, $500, and a few $100 & $200 winners last year.  I hit almost nothing on the Max the Money so I would stay away from those and their evil sister, Super Max the Money.

I think someone else said this before and I agree with it...the older tickets in rotation probably have the best odds at the moment.

Hysteria's 2016 Big Wins (S. Car): Gold Millions - $200 | $500 Frenzy - $500 | Gold Rush - $200 |

Lexington, SC
                            United States
                            Member #153877
                            March 28, 2014
                            80 Posts
                            Posted: February 24, 2016, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

I think it's very telling or funny (but not in a ha-ha way) that the odds for the latest tickets released by the Georgia lottery (including the $25 ticket) can't be viewed on the website.

Makes me wonder how bad are the odds, lol.

Atlanta, GA
                              United States
                              Member #153005
                              March 3, 2014
                              331 Posts
                              Posted: February 25, 2016, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Yeah its very odd. The overall odds on the $25 are better than the $30 tickets though, which makes zero sense. Shouldn't the odds be better the more the ticket costs?

Page 65 of 75