Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1120 replies. Last post 6 hours ago by Hysteria.

Page 62 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
Atlanta, GA
United States
Member #153005
March 3, 2014
331 Posts
Posted: August 5, 2015, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

This will be my last post. It is time to quit for good. I am beyond frustrated with the lottery. It is time to turn it over to a new generation of suckers. I played all but 2 of a roll of  $30 Cash Spectacular. Tickets 001, 003-009. Ticket 001 and 004 were free tickets and the rest were losers. I am sure 000 was a loser because the lady in the store said I hope you are not buying a winner behind me. So whoever got 002 was the sole winning ticket. Now I have played enough to know it was probably a $40, $50 or $60 winner. The prizes I have won lately are only $10 to $20 more than face value. That is easily recycled back into a game. Reading these boards anymore are depressing in itself. It is the same story in all states. Makes me wonder what and why am I doing this. Sorry kids but I am no longer donating money to education. Long rant I know but had to get it out. Good luck to all still in the hunt. I am packing away my gear!

Sorry to hear about your struggles goherd. I barely play anymore these days because its so bad. Every once in a while I don't see any harm in playing a little bit, but thats about it.

I tried 3 of the $2 $100,000 Jackpots the other day #093-#091, and #093 had a jackpot win all symbol. Only was a $10 winner, but I'll take it. Might play again soon, but I'm not too pressed.

Lexington, SC
    United States
    Member #153877
    March 28, 2014
    80 Posts
    Posted: August 8, 2015, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Went to Georgia yesterday guys to try my luck and here's how it turned out...

$3 - 15X the Money: Bought 5 but won Tickets on #052, #055

$5 - $1,000,000 Jackpot: Bought 9 but won $10 on #028 and $50 (Georgia) on #056 which was a separate ticket purchased at a different location.

$10 - 50X the Money: Bought 3 and won nothing on all 3, aye.

$10 - $1 Million Super Cash: Bought 4 but won Ticket on #024, $20 on #025, and $15 on #026

$20 - Caeser's: Bought 3 and won nothing on all 3, very dissaointed. :(

$20 - $3,000,000 Jackpot: Bought 4 and only won Ticket on #002.

$30 - Max the Money: Bought 3 and won nothing on all 3, very, very disappointed. :(

$30 - $10 Million Cash Spectacular: Bought 3 and won $100 on ticket #000.

So I spent $450 and only won back $231.  Could've been worse I guess.  Caeser's tickets seem like crap ones...the few times I purchased those I never won.  The Max the Money tickets seem like they have crap odds too.

On a bright note, I played the All or Nothing game and was just 2 numbers away from $250,000....so close lol but I did win $64 on that after spending $20 so it brought my total earning to $295.  Probably gonna sit on this for a bit before I go back.

Lexington, SC
      United States
      Member #153877
      March 28, 2014
      80 Posts
      Posted: August 9, 2015, 12:07 am - IP Logged

Okay guys, I hate to say that I'm a liar...but I am.  I know in my last post I said  I was going to sit on my winnings for a bit before going back to Georgia but between feeling restless, bored and wanting something to do, I drove back to Georgia late Saturday to cash in $80 of my winnings ($64 from All or Nothing, the 2 $3 Tickets and 1 $10 Ticket).  I also added $60 in cash because I wanted to get additional tickets.

Well I won $58 on another All or Nothing Ticket (again 2 numbers away picking my own number, DARN!!)

$5 - $1,000,000 Jackpot: Bought 2 and won nothing on both

$10 - $1 Million Super Cash: Bought 5 and won Ticket on #000 and $30 on #002

$30 - Max the Money: Bought 1 and won nothing!  Note to self, STOP buying this ticket

$30 - $10 Million Cash Spectacular: Bought 1 and won $500 on #001

The pic of $500 is below.

Little bit of a Hot Streak but going to constrain myself as best as I can from going back immediately.  Maybe around Labor Day.  Funny thing is that I wouldn't have this ticket if a friend didn't decide to dis-invite me from going to a beach trip this weekend.  I'd gladly take $500 in hand over a couple days at the beach. Big Grin

Florida
        United States
        Member #167757
        July 29, 2015
        356 Posts
        Posted: August 9, 2015, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Nice hits on the $10 Million Cash Spectacular. Makes me want to take a little trip over the border (from Tallahassee) and try my luck.

Lexington, SC
          United States
          Member #153877
          March 28, 2014
          80 Posts
          Posted: August 9, 2015, 12:51 am - IP Logged

Nice hits on the $10 Million Cash Spectacular. Makes me want to take a little trip over the border (from Tallahassee) and try my luck.

You know, I always had better luck playing the Georgia Lottery than I do the South Carolina Lottery.  I think their games...especially the older games have exceptional odds.  Hitting $500 for me in SC is like $10,000 anywhere...it's few and far in between.  I've only hit $500 twice in SC (once last year and once in 2012) where as I've already hit a few $200, $500 and $1,000 playing Georgia tickets.

I would say if you cross the border play the Cash Spectacular ticket (if you want to play a high dollar ticket) and avoid Max the Money tickets.  I haven't had much luck on those and despite what the website states the odds (at least for me) haven't been that good.  The $1 Million Super Cash ticket has been pretty good to me as well.  I'm sure other Georgians can guide you on which tickets are good for playing since they play a lot more than I do!

NY
            United States
            Member #167035
            June 22, 2015
            1340 Posts
            Posted: August 9, 2015, 10:28 am - IP Logged

thought no top prizes left in the super cash - is cheap that for 10 and up tickets georgia only comes out w 2 top prizes now

the jackpot series are supposedly pretty good

Atlanta, GA
              United States
              Member #153005
              March 3, 2014
              331 Posts
              Posted: August 24, 2015, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

New tickets come out tomorrow and I see they are already on the site. They don't look pretty good. The Falcons ticket always is kinda bad. I might try it a couple times, but thats it. I guess they are re-loading the Max the Money ticket cause its listed as new, but just has a different color. 

I haven't played much lately, but won $50 on $20 $3,000,000 Jackpot a couple weeks back.

NY
                United States
                Member #167035
                June 22, 2015
                1340 Posts
                Posted: August 25, 2015, 6:15 am - IP Logged

New tickets come out tomorrow and I see they are already on the site. They don't look pretty good. The Falcons ticket always is kinda bad. I might try it a couple times, but thats it. I guess they are re-loading the Max the Money ticket cause its listed as new, but just has a different color. 

I haven't played much lately, but won $50 on $20 $3,000,000 Jackpot a couple weeks back.

yup they look eh especially the $1 card w the top prize of $100 - and falcons don't they do every year

Douglasville, GA
                  United States
                  Member #126604
                  April 12, 2012
                  868 Posts
                  Posted: August 25, 2015, 9:13 am - IP Logged

Hey folks just checking in.  I still have not played since the massacre on 8/5 and I have no desire to.  I go to my normal Publix and see the same tickets lasting for weeks now.  People are buying them but since I am not in there every day wasting money they are moving slower.  Gold I am puzzled by the Max the Money.  They are considering it "new" because they changed the color?  Now it makes since that they added extra prizes that I think it was Yellowpig or Hysteria noted awhile back. They are making a killing on those $30 tickets so I know they want to keep it going.  Well back off to being a lurker.  I will keep checking to see when one of you hits the big one.  Good luck to you guys!

Ga
                    United States
                    Member #133473
                    September 30, 2012
                    108 Posts
                    Posted: August 25, 2015, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Hey Goherd and guys.

After been abouth 1 month without playing at all, i decided to give it a try this past weekend. Now i regrett it badly. Only played $30 tickets, and a whole bunch, biggest winner was $150 in the cash spectacular.  The max the money ticket is a rip off, these people know what they are doing. Im now down about $400, and with no desire to play again at all, just disgusted with this tickets.

Its good hearing from you goherd, i will do the same as you and back off for good. Good luck to the ones still playing. Falcon out.

Douglasville, GA
                      United States
                      Member #126604
                      April 12, 2012
                      868 Posts
                      Posted: August 25, 2015, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey Goherd and guys.

After been abouth 1 month without playing at all, i decided to give it a try this past weekend. Now i regrett it badly. Only played $30 tickets, and a whole bunch, biggest winner was $150 in the cash spectacular.  The max the money ticket is a rip off, these people know what they are doing. Im now down about $400, and with no desire to play again at all, just disgusted with this tickets.

Its good hearing from you goherd, i will do the same as you and back off for good. Good luck to the ones still playing. Falcon out.

Wow a Falcon siting! I was wondering what happened to you! I guess we will both be strangers on this site now! Lol! I quit for 3 months once and came back to get my money taken. I really regret that!

Lexington, SC
                        United States
                        Member #153877
                        March 28, 2014
                        80 Posts
                        Posted: August 25, 2015, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Hey folks just checking in.  I still have not played since the massacre on 8/5 and I have no desire to.  I go to my normal Publix and see the same tickets lasting for weeks now.  People are buying them but since I am not in there every day wasting money they are moving slower.  Gold I am puzzled by the Max the Money.  They are considering it "new" because they changed the color?  Now it makes since that they added extra prizes that I think it was Yellowpig or Hysteria noted awhile back. They are making a killing on those $30 tickets so I know they want to keep it going.  Well back off to being a lurker.  I will keep checking to see when one of you hits the big one.  Good luck to you guys!

I think that's exactly the reason why they consider it a new game.  I noticed a couple weeks back they quietly added two additional top prizes.  Sounds like a bait & switch tactic to me to make the general public that don't follow the lottery as heavily as others think it's another $30 game so they can pour more money into it. It's a shame really because those Max the Money tickets are total scams in my opinion.

As for me I'm out, (of the lottery) not for good but for the time being.  I took my $800 in winning, cashed out...came home and bought my self a kitten and I've never been happier.  Having something to occupy my time and another being to care for has really pushed the desire to play the lottery as far away from me as it can possible go.  I'm not saying I will never play again but the desire just isn't there.  Just like some of you, I will be going into "lurker" mode although I will post from time to time.

To those that still play hardcore, I wish you all the best.

Hysteria's 2016 Big Wins (Georgia): None Yet!!!
                        Hysteria's 2016 Big Wins (S. Car): Gold Millions - $200 | $500 Frenzy - $500 | Gold Rush - $200 |

**Big Wins for me are anything at or above $200.**

Atlanta, GA
                          United States
                          Member #153005
                          March 3, 2014
                          331 Posts
                          Posted: August 26, 2015, 1:03 am - IP Logged

Sorry about the bad luck you guys are having. I still haven't played the $30 Max The Money ticket, and I'm going to keep it that way. 

I bought 2 of the new $5 Atlanta Falcons Game On #053 & #052. #052 was a loser, but #053 was a winner. It was quite a surprise too.....

I couldn't believe it. I thought it was going to be $5 and $5 or $10 and $10. I noticed the odds on this years Falcons ticket are a little better than last years. Last years was 1 in 4.09 and this years is 1 in 3.96. 

I never have any luck on the Falcons ticket, so I'll definitely take it. Good luck to everyone still playing.

NY
                            United States
                            Member #167035
                            June 22, 2015
                            1340 Posts
                            Posted: August 26, 2015, 6:10 am - IP Logged

Sorry about the bad luck you guys are having. I still haven't played the $30 Max The Money ticket, and I'm going to keep it that way. 

I bought 2 of the new $5 Atlanta Falcons Game On #053 & #052. #052 was a loser, but #053 was a winner. It was quite a surprise too.....

I couldn't believe it. I thought it was going to be $5 and $5 or $10 and $10. I noticed the odds on this years Falcons ticket are a little better than last years. Last years was 1 in 4.09 and this years is 1 in 3.96. 

I never have any luck on the Falcons ticket, so I'll definitely take it. Good luck to everyone still playing.

what a nice surprise gold - $100 always a good win

QBATL79's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              NORCROSS
                              United States
                              Member #160767
                              November 7, 2014
                              223 Posts
                              Posted: August 30, 2015, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Congrats on your win! I played one Falcon tonight .. ticket number 004 .. matched 2 numbers...one for $25 one for $20 & TD symbol with $3 under it...$75 not bad for me on this ticket...my luck on these is always bad...will try to upload a pic again later

Page 62 of 75