Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 6 days ago by Dracos.

Page 57 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
LadyB1217's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
Atlanta
United States
Member #121940
January 20, 2012
806 Posts
Posted: April 24, 2015, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

I didn't take a pic, but I live in Douglasville and I went to one of the corner stores on the corner of Fairburn Rd and Hospital Drive , and on Tuesday GA Lottery released new tickets, well the $5 Fat Wallet ticket has a top prize of $450,000, not sure how many they have but, on 4/21/15 the same day the ticket came out and I was there and played a few, I go back today and somebody won the top prize of $450,000 it was on #017

God is Able !!! Ephesians 3:20

Douglasville, GA
    United States
    Member #126604
    April 12, 2012
    869 Posts
    Posted: April 27, 2015, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

I didn't take a pic, but I live in Douglasville and I went to one of the corner stores on the corner of Fairburn Rd and Hospital Drive , and on Tuesday GA Lottery released new tickets, well the $5 Fat Wallet ticket has a top prize of $450,000, not sure how many they have but, on 4/21/15 the same day the ticket came out and I was there and played a few, I go back today and somebody won the top prize of $450,000 it was on #017

Wow!  What a story Lady B!  I have played at that store before.  Can't wait to win a top prize though.  I got this ticket on Sunday.  It was a one and done so I was very happy!

Ignore the scratched #14.  That is my favorite number and if I ever hit a large prize it will be on that number!  I am for sure sitting out awhile after this.  On the same day I won this I won $100 on 2 other tickets (Caesars and another Cash Spectacular).  I was sitting on $700 in winners. 

A funny observation after winning.  Neither store I won at could cash my tickets!  Publix couldn't cash my $500 right then and I came back later that day and they still couldn't.  The other store I played at and won the $100 couldn't cash that!  I bought another and left and that won the other $100.  Publix cashed my $500 the next day but the other store struggled to give me my $200 the next day.  He gave me over $100 in $10 bills.  I said all of that to say I guess people are not playing like they used to.  I never had issues cashing in wins like this before.

Douglasville, GA
      United States
      Member #126604
      April 12, 2012
      869 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2015, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Scored another $500 on Cash Spectacular today from the same Publix! I know I was supposed to break but I am a sucker for a fresh roll!  I actually almost missed out on it.  I bought #009 and it was a free ticket.  The cashier asked did i want another and I said no opting on a Caesars instead.  I also bought a Cash Spectacular from the machine. Both lost.  I bought another Cash Spec and a couple $5 tickets.  THe Giant Jumbo won $20 and the $5 Monopoly lost and the Cash Spec was a dud.  3 Cash Specs later I finally win $50 and bought a $5 Monopoly that hit $25.  So with my $75 I tell the cashier to give me a Caesars and what the heck give me the #008 Cash Spec.  The Cash Spec hit $500!  It had 3 $150 matches and 1 $50.  Sorry I forgot to take a picture in my excitement.  I couldn't believe I was about to let it go.  I would have spent far less also if I would have just got the next ticket.  I would not have bought the other losers!  So I am seriously going to take a couple days off and concentrate on Cash 3 and Cash 4.  Hopefully when I return that million dollar ticket will be waiting! That makes my 5th $500 win this year.  I also have 2 $400 wins.

Douglasville, GA
        United States
        Member #126604
        April 12, 2012
        869 Posts
        Posted: April 28, 2015, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Well you guys won't believe this because I don't!  Earlier when I won my $500 I bought a Caesars ticket and left.  It ended up winning $30 so I said I will play Cash 3 and 4 with it later.  So I finally go back to the store (Publix) and a new clerk is at the desk.  She says don't play the $30 ticket out of the machine.  Then she shows me someone hit it for $400!  I was like well <snip>!  I had just won $50 on the ticket before it.  That was what I used to win my $500 from the desk.  Well anyway I was happy because I won $500 so no complaints.  I play my numbers and get one more Caesars from the machine and it loses.  I then get one of the Max the Money and won a free ticket.  I purchased a $7500 for life and a 100X the money.  I told the clerk I hope something is in the 100X because those tickets have been sitting there forever.  I won $25 on the $7500 for life and this on the 100X

I couldn't believe it!  This is my 3rd time winning $500 and $1000 in the same day or the day after.  Hoping my numbers come out tonight too!  What a day!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #153005
          March 3, 2014
          331 Posts
          Posted: April 28, 2015, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

Well you guys won't believe this because I don't!  Earlier when I won my $500 I bought a Caesars ticket and left.  It ended up winning $30 so I said I will play Cash 3 and 4 with it later.  So I finally go back to the store (Publix) and a new clerk is at the desk.  She says don't play the $30 ticket out of the machine.  Then she shows me someone hit it for $400!  I was like well <snip>!  I had just won $50 on the ticket before it.  That was what I used to win my $500 from the desk.  Well anyway I was happy because I won $500 so no complaints.  I play my numbers and get one more Caesars from the machine and it loses.  I then get one of the Max the Money and won a free ticket.  I purchased a $7500 for life and a 100X the money.  I told the clerk I hope something is in the 100X because those tickets have been sitting there forever.  I won $25 on the $7500 for life and this on the 100X

I couldn't believe it!  This is my 3rd time winning $500 and $1000 in the same day or the day after.  Hoping my numbers come out tonight too!  What a day!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

WOW! Think I may need to buy a $20 ticket tomorrow. Wish me luck! Cesars or $20 Lady Luck is what I'll go with and just buying 1.

meriwetherman's avatar - azural
            gay,ga
            United States
            Member #68810
            December 30, 2008
            5942 Posts
            Posted: April 28, 2015, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Gold 28.................do you ever post in the cash 3 forum for GA?

United States
              Member #152813
              February 26, 2014
              21 Posts
              Posted: April 30, 2015, 9:47 am - IP Logged

YOU ARE ON A ROLL GOHERD !  do you make more on cash 3 and cash 4? is there a specific system you do ? just wondering cause i can't ever seem to hit on that

but yeah i don't know what it is but the past 3 weeks i've been on a pretty good roll too . . .highest was $500 on a $20 Jumbo bucks ticket but i won $200 on the lady luck with the LUCK symbol two days ago and just $50 ish every day since after investing like $20 . . is georgia lottery starting to put winners back in rolls? or are we just getting the lucky tickets for now ?

aside from that my local clerk told me the MONEY MONEY MONEY $10 green tickets are discontinued, which tripped me out because weren't they just the new ticket to come out? not entirely understanding why they did that. . .

Douglasville, GA
                United States
                Member #126604
                April 12, 2012
                869 Posts
                Posted: April 30, 2015, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Thanks Icecicle!  I don't play cash 3 and 4 everyday because I get frustrated but I have hit a few times.  Most recent when 474 came.  I play off hunches and dreams so no real system.  Cash 4 ticks me off because I get 3 numbers alot! 

It does seem like tickets are hitting again after a dry spell but it won't last forever.  I have been getting many $60 and $100 wins as well.  I don't think that Money Money Money ticket is selling well.  I have played it once since it first came out.  I think overall though people are not playing as much because the odds are getting worse and top prizes are not being won.  For instance think of how long Cash Spectacular has been out.  There are still 19, million dollar prizes left and 1 10 million.  Caesars has been out for some time and still hasn't had a top prize won.  It seems the lottery is up to no good and hopefully it will show in lost profits this year.  They are flooding the market with worse odd games every other week.  That $20 Lady Luck for instance!  Great odds to hit $200 but 1:30,000 to hit $500????  That is worse than a $2 ticket.  In fact the odds on the $2 Jumbo Bucks to get $500 is 1:2,400!  Something is wrong with that picture.

Good luck in the chase!

Suwanee
                  United States
                  Member #165986
                  April 30, 2015
                  2 Posts
                  Posted: April 30, 2015, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Icecicle!  I don't play cash 3 and 4 everyday because I get frustrated but I have hit a few times.  Most recent when 474 came.  I play off hunches and dreams so no real system.  Cash 4 ticks me off because I get 3 numbers alot! 

It does seem like tickets are hitting again after a dry spell but it won't last forever.  I have been getting many $60 and $100 wins as well.  I don't think that Money Money Money ticket is selling well.  I have played it once since it first came out.  I think overall though people are not playing as much because the odds are getting worse and top prizes are not being won.  For instance think of how long Cash Spectacular has been out.  There are still 19, million dollar prizes left and 1 10 million.  Caesars has been out for some time and still hasn't had a top prize won.  It seems the lottery is up to no good and hopefully it will show in lost profits this year.  They are flooding the market with worse odd games every other week.  That $20 Lady Luck for instance!  Great odds to hit $200 but 1:30,000 to hit $500????  That is worse than a $2 ticket.  In fact the odds on the $2 Jumbo Bucks to get $500 is 1:2,400!  Something is wrong with that picture.

Good luck in the chase!

Glad to see a scratch off thread!  Goherd you're about right on that Lady Luck finally hit only $50 after playing several (don't wanna say how many, lol).  But some lady in Albany, GA hit the $1.7 mil on Lady Luck Sunday so only one more out there!  Needle in a haystack?  Oh well.

Lexington, SC
                    United States
                    Member #153877
                    March 28, 2014
                    81 Posts
                    Posted: April 30, 2015, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations on your wins everyone!  I really need to get back to Georgia, I miss playing the lottery there.  It seems it's a lot easier to win big prizes there (by big prizes, I mean $500 or more) than it is here.  Been playing the SC lottery steadily for almost 10 years and haven't hit anything over $500.  Only played the Georgia lottery for just over a year sporadically and I hit that $1,000 ticket back at the beginning of the year.

Are the Max the Money tickets still hot?  I haven't seen much about them, but I haven't gone through the last few pages.

Happy scratching everyone!

Douglasville, GA
                      United States
                      Member #126604
                      April 12, 2012
                      869 Posts
                      Posted: May 1, 2015, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Glad to see a scratch off thread!  Goherd you're about right on that Lady Luck finally hit only $50 after playing several (don't wanna say how many, lol).  But some lady in Albany, GA hit the $1.7 mil on Lady Luck Sunday so only one more out there!  Needle in a haystack?  Oh well.

Welcome to the board kmzlott!  Good luck to you!  I have yet to play Lady Luck and I most likely won't.  I hate the odds.

Atlanta, GA
                        United States
                        Member #153005
                        March 3, 2014
                        331 Posts
                        Posted: May 7, 2015, 2:15 am - IP Logged

Tried a $20 Lady Luck #014 almost a week ago and it lost. Glad I got that out of my system. 

Haven't been playing much, but I bought a $10 50X the Money #024 today. 1 number match for free ticket. 

Not sure when I'll play again, but I'm in no hurry. Might try a $20 ticket again or try something different.

Douglasville, GA
                          United States
                          Member #126604
                          April 12, 2012
                          869 Posts
                          Posted: May 7, 2015, 8:31 am - IP Logged

Couple nice wins yesterday.  The best I have ever done on Max the Money

I bought a Cash Spectacular from Publix before work and it was a new roll.  009 lost.  After work I stopped back in to play my numbers.  Decided to buy another Cash Spectacular and it was on 001!  Yikes.  I figured someone played a bunch and quit.  I figured nothing was left.  Of course 001 lost so I said what the hell and bought the last ticket.  Couldn't believe my eyes!

Even with this though I am giving it up.  I can't figure out how often to play and not play.  I chase too much so when I do hit these 1,000 and 500 wins I am only winning back what I lost.  I am not getting ahead.  It is just an exchange!  I need a balance and can't find it.  I think well if I don't play today I may miss a big winner.  Or if I only play one ticket the next could be a big winner.  I think I am going to adopt the 2 tickets every other day system and see if that works before quitting again totally.  Good luck all!

Douglasville, GA
                            United States
                            Member #126604
                            April 12, 2012
                            869 Posts
                            Posted: May 7, 2015, 11:57 am - IP Logged

See this is why it is hard to quit.  I went to Publix to play numbers and cash in some other tickets.  I played my numbers with my $92 winnings.  It came to $5 so I had $87 coming to me.  I tell the clerk to give me a $2 Jumbo Bucks to make a even $85 coming back.

One $2 ticket!  Goes to show you don't have to spend the big bucks all the time.  My second $500 hit on this ticket.  Actually my first ever $500 win was on this ticket.

Douglasville, GA
                              United States
                              Member #126604
                              April 12, 2012
                              869 Posts
                              Posted: May 7, 2015, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

The hits just keep on coming!  I worked for this one though being greedy.  I was playing from 2 rolls of Max the Money at Shell and should have stuck to one!  I finished off one roll and basically got nothing and a guy comes in and buys 3 from the new roll while I was scratching the last.  I bought one after him because he exited the store but he is a "car scratcher".  So he comes back in and buys 2 more.  All I won was a free ticket on mine.  He and I finished that roll so I switched to the other bin.  He changed games thank goodness!  I started out on this roll with 002.  I bought 2 more after losing on 002 - 005 and left the store.  006 lost and 007 is posted below.  Which again proves my theory, I win then lose, lose then win!  It is all a big exchange.  I am up a little now but not enough! 

Page 57 of 75