Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Dracos.

Page 63 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
Atlanta, GA
United States
Member #153005
March 3, 2014
331 Posts
Posted: September 20, 2015, 2:00 am - IP Logged

Nothing big to report, but a couple weeks ago I won $30 on the $2 $100,000 Jackpot. Matched one number for $15 and got the double symbol in the bonus box. New tickets come out on Tuesday. Hope they are good. I have seen pics of them at some stores already, and one of them in particular looks interesting. I think its a $10 ticket that has really good odds to win $50 and $100. I thought it  said you win either $50 or $100 if you win on the ticket or something like that.

NY
    United States
    Member #167035
    June 22, 2015
    1340 Posts
    Posted: September 23, 2015, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Nothing big to report, but a couple weeks ago I won $30 on the $2 $100,000 Jackpot. Matched one number for $15 and got the double symbol in the bonus box. New tickets come out on Tuesday. Hope they are good. I have seen pics of them at some stores already, and one of them in particular looks interesting. I think its a $10 ticket that has really good odds to win $50 and $100. I thought it  said you win either $50 or $100 if you win on the ticket or something like that.

yup looks like a joke, 1 in 5 odds and also very misleading because u can win either 50 or 100 but u can also win a ticket

Douglasville, GA
      United States
      Member #126604
      April 12, 2012
      869 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2015, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Tried 1 of those new 7 tickets yesterday. I was excited when I saw the "77" double symbol and another "7" win symbol. Then I unveiled a $2 and $1 under them for a grand total of $5! I tried 2 more after cashing it in and they both lost. The GA LOTTERY can kiss my arse! I hope they start loosing money. Even the clerks at the stores I used to play at talk about how bad the tickets are now.

Atlanta, GA
        United States
        Member #153005
        March 3, 2014
        331 Posts
        Posted: September 25, 2015, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

yup looks like a joke, 1 in 5 odds and also very misleading because u can win either 50 or 100 but u can also win a ticket

Yeah they blatantly lie on the ticket. Its 1 in 15 to win $50 and 1 in 29 to win $100. I have played it twice so far, only got 1 winner which was Ticket. 

I have played the 7 ticket a few times. I have had 2 winners so far both for $10, but in different ways. One of them had 3 matches for 2, 3 and 5 & the other had 3 matches Double 2, Double 2 and 2. 

I'll probably play the Win $50 or $100 ticket a few more times to try and find a $50 or $100 winner.

United States
          Member #152813
          February 26, 2014
          21 Posts
          Posted: September 28, 2015, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

dude! those new tickets are such a scam! they clearly say 1in10 chances to win $50 or $100, even if you just take that statement at face value, they're saying that if you scratch 10 of them you are going to win either $50 or $100. They're blatantly calling lottery scratchers idiots by putting this ticket out! They're telling us that we're going to lose more money than we make or at best even out at the end if we get lucky. That's not even mentioning the fact that you can win a ticket also which makes the odds even worse. So in the end if you put in $100 to get 10 of these '50or100' tickets then you might get lucky and win back $100.

I'm a finance student and they teach us that the lottery results in negative expected value because you have a higher chance of losing than winning but this ticket makes it fairly obvious that The Lottery is not designed to make people any money except for the people behind the lottery. 

sorry about the rant but this ticket just irked me.

Douglasville, GA
            United States
            Member #126604
            April 12, 2012
            869 Posts
            Posted: October 1, 2015, 10:46 am - IP Logged

I try to stay away but don't.  I play about twice a month now which is excellent for me.  I was an everyday player.  I kick myself every time I go back though.  Soon it will for sure be 0 times a month.  Played various games today.  Tried one of those $50 $100 just to see what happens.  Of course I lost and I was super pissed that it only has 10 spots on it!  That game should be $5 at the most.  I hope they sit and rot.  Anyway I played 4 100X and got a $50 win.  I played 7 $30 Cash Spectacular.  3 were losers and the other 4 were all $40 winners.  I played from 2 different rolls and the $40 winners were back to back in both rolls.  I played 2 of the $30 Max the Money.  One was a free ticket and the other won $40.  I played 7 $1,000,000 jackpot and one won $50 with the Georgia symbol.  I played some others too but nothing significant.  I ended up losing around $160.  I don't know what has happened but these tickets are nothing like they used to be.  I have started playing FanDuel and Draftkings so that will have to be my gambling fix.  It's a lot cheaper.

Douglasville, GA
              United States
              Member #126604
              April 12, 2012
              869 Posts
              Posted: October 13, 2015, 9:07 am - IP Logged

Still quiet in here I see. I have played a few more days and more of the same. Lose $100 one day then $150 the next. Just crazy. I did have a single purchase $150 win on Cash Spectacular to recover a little. Then gave it back a few days later. I had no plans to play yesterday but decided to buy one Max the Money while playing Fantasy 5. Turn out to be a good decision as it was a  $300 winner. I got the 10x and 20x symbol with $10 under each. It was ticket 009. I may buy one more of something next pay day. All I am doing is losing then making a little back.

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                Florida
                United States
                Member #104435
                January 14, 2011
                2244 Posts
                Posted: October 13, 2015, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Still quiet in here I see. I have played a few more days and more of the same. Lose $100 one day then $150 the next. Just crazy. I did have a single purchase $150 win on Cash Spectacular to recover a little. Then gave it back a few days later. I had no plans to play yesterday but decided to buy one Max the Money while playing Fantasy 5. Turn out to be a good decision as it was a  $300 winner. I got the 10x and 20x symbol with $10 under each. It was ticket 009. I may buy one more of something next pay day. All I am doing is losing then making a little back.

Georgia is going down the tubes, just like all the other states. I know its tough but you got to cut back in times like these. State lotteries only care about making a profit they are not even enticing us anymore. Good luck with your buys !

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #153005
                  March 3, 2014
                  331 Posts
                  Posted: October 19, 2015, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Played 2 $5 777 Series tickets on my birthday a little over a week ago (October 10th). Ended up getting 2 winners. 1 was Free Ticket and the other was this....

Talk about a nice Birthday gift! I was very surprised to see that. Good luck to everyone who is still playing.

NY
                    United States
                    Member #167035
                    June 22, 2015
                    1340 Posts
                    Posted: October 19, 2015, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

nice scunion gold - NY doesn't even print them on $5 tickets anymore I think - been going from 40 to 80 to 300 lately

Douglasville, GA
                      United States
                      Member #126604
                      April 12, 2012
                      869 Posts
                      Posted: October 26, 2015, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Decided to play one ticket today so only took $40 to the store.  Bought a $30 Cash Spectacular 002 and won a free ticket.  Traded it in for a $20 Jumbo Bucks and put $10 back in my pocket.  The Jumbo Bucks won $25.  Asked for a 21st anniversary as this stores has 3 rolls going and you don't see them much.  I don't know why I play this game because it has been my nemesis.  I have never won over $100 on it even with the high probability of getting $500.  Well I final got them on one today!

Atlanta, GA
                        United States
                        Member #153005
                        March 3, 2014
                        331 Posts
                        Posted: November 3, 2015, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Decided to play one ticket today so only took $40 to the store.  Bought a $30 Cash Spectacular 002 and won a free ticket.  Traded it in for a $20 Jumbo Bucks and put $10 back in my pocket.  The Jumbo Bucks won $25.  Asked for a 21st anniversary as this stores has 3 rolls going and you don't see them much.  I don't know why I play this game because it has been my nemesis.  I have never won over $100 on it even with the high probability of getting $500.  Well I final got them on one today!

Nice winner herd!

Douglasville, GA
                          United States
                          Member #126604
                          April 12, 2012
                          869 Posts
                          Posted: November 3, 2015, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Nice winner herd!

Thanks Gold! However today I have decided I have had enough. Since winning that $500 I have lost over $1000. I said the other day my goal is to not purchase any scratch tickets in 2016. I will back that up to start tomorrow. Between all of the folks on this scratchers board no one has won over $200,000. If us hard players can't win the big one it is time to drop out. Wish me luck! This is going to be a long hard journey.

United States
                            Member #169356
                            October 13, 2015
                            18 Posts
                            Posted: November 3, 2015, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys! I will be traveling from Florida to Georgia in 2 weeks for vacation and wanted to know the best tickets to buy up there. If anyone could give me a heads up i'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

Douglasville, GA
                              United States
                              Member #126604
                              April 12, 2012
                              869 Posts
                              Posted: November 5, 2015, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys! I will be traveling from Florida to Georgia in 2 weeks for vacation and wanted to know the best tickets to buy up there. If anyone could give me a heads up i'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

HI ssanchez. It depends on what dollar amounts you are looking to spend. $30 game Cash Spectacular is pretty good. $20 games 100x the Money, Fast Bucks, Caesars and $3,000,000 Jackpot are all decent. $10 games 50x the money and Anniversary Jumbo Bucks are good. Take your pick of $5 games as they are all about the same. Good luck.

Page 63 of 75