Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 6 days ago by Dracos.

Page 69 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
Ga
United States
Member #133473
September 30, 2012
108 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2016, 1:17 am - IP Logged

Officially done. Went back and played 3 of the 4 remaining tickets. $50 winners on one. Some guy slipped in and bought the 4th and it was a free ticket. I bought one of those big arse mighty buck tickets and got a JUMBO symbol with $5 underneath and a single $5 match for a grand total of  $30. Bought a Giant Jumbo and got another JUMBO symbol with $2 underneath for a grand total of $10. What a joke! Got a 50x the money to go. Scratch it at my office and won a free ticket! That is it for me. I have lost about $1600 since April 15th.

I know, those games are a joke. What a waste of good symbols. I don't even get excited getting one of those anymore.

BlueSilverNinja's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
    Warner Robins, Georgia
    United States
    Member #139546
    February 25, 2013
    35 Posts
    Posted: May 6, 2016, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Exactly, Especially books of these tickets. They seriously are very bad. The same thing happened to me when I decided to buy a book of the Cash Spectacular tickets.

It was only like 3 winners and I have heard worse. These tickets have been packed full of losers.  I think what they are doing is pooling all the

loosing tickets at stores that get a high volume of customers, trying to maximize their profits and occasionally sending a mid tier prize at these store locations to

stimulate sells. I wouldn't be surprise if a 1 million dollar winner surfaces somewhere soon, I think it is due.

Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #153005
      March 3, 2014
      331 Posts
      Posted: May 8, 2016, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Luck has been a lot better lately. Besides buying a $20 20K Winfall and losing, I bought 2 $5 tickets. 1 Red Hot $5s that won $15, and 1 The Cash Wheel that won $32!!!! That was on ticket #004. It was $16 with a 2x. 

Also got a HOT symbol on the $1 Red Hot $5s and guess what just 5 times 1, but hey its a $1 ticket so thats a good win for that ticket. 

Hope the good run continues a bit longer.

Atlanta, GA
        United States
        Member #153005
        March 3, 2014
        331 Posts
        Posted: May 8, 2016, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

Well I officially had it today. I'm done playing GA scratch offs. This games are just horrible right now and not worth the gamble.

Today was my final try to get something back, and I just got assured this are just bad.

Played several tickets, but the only thing worth mentioning is that I played some $20 3 million jackpot and won a weird prize of $75. Checked the odds for that prize, and guess what, it's harder to get $75 that $100, 200 or even $500. But that's just my luck in this games.

Overall down another $160. For now on I may only play one ticket a week, if that. Good luck for whoever is still on the chase.

Falcon out.

The $10s and up seem brutal right now. I'm having great luck on $5 tickets lately. I usually have the most luck on $10 tickets, but its flip flopped to $5s. 

I'm lucky I have a lot of self control. I wish I had that when I had that amazing streak of luck. Could have saved me a few hundred bucks or so.

Douglasville, GA
          United States
          Member #126604
          April 12, 2012
          869 Posts
          Posted: May 9, 2016, 11:59 am - IP Logged

I think it is easier when you play tickets $10 and below. I don't play many of those when I play because I know the odds are bad. So if you win $20 - $25 on those you quit because most likely you won't do any better. On $20 on up tickets the odds are better so you play more knowing you have a better chance to win a large prize. Bad thing is the losses add up quicker. Losing on 5 $5 tickets compared to losing on 5 $20 tickets is $75 difference! I played 6 $20 tickets today before winning a free ticket! Played one more and won $40. So $140 in and $60 out just like that. I have to get disciplined enough to play 1 or 2 and walk away no matter what.

Atlanta, GA
            United States
            Member #153005
            March 3, 2014
            331 Posts
            Posted: May 10, 2016, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

I think it is easier when you play tickets $10 and below. I don't play many of those when I play because I know the odds are bad. So if you win $20 - $25 on those you quit because most likely you won't do any better. On $20 on up tickets the odds are better so you play more knowing you have a better chance to win a large prize. Bad thing is the losses add up quicker. Losing on 5 $5 tickets compared to losing on 5 $20 tickets is $75 difference! I played 6 $20 tickets today before winning a free ticket! Played one more and won $40. So $140 in and $60 out just like that. I have to get disciplined enough to play 1 or 2 and walk away no matter what.

Definitely way easier to play $10s and $5s. Some $5's have pretty good odds like the Red Hot $5s. Discipline is key to staying ahead of the game along with a little luck.

All my good wins this month have been on $5 and now $3 tickets. Today I finally hit something good on the Frogger ticket. 

Atlanta, GA
              United States
              Member #153005
              March 3, 2014
              331 Posts
              Posted: May 11, 2016, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Lost again on the $20K Winfall. Ticket number #006

I'll try a $30 ticket next time I decide to go with a big boy. Last 2 attempts on $20s have failed. I can't afford to get 2 $20s at a time and theres no guarantee you'll win on any of them.

Douglasville, GA
                United States
                Member #126604
                April 12, 2012
                869 Posts
                Posted: May 11, 2016, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

I played like 6 of those today and won $30 on the 6th one. These games are crap. The lady at the store I played at said those tickets are no longer available so all of the top prizes must have already been won.

Douglasville, GA
                  United States
                  Member #126604
                  April 12, 2012
                  869 Posts
                  Posted: May 11, 2016, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Online it says 10 of 20 top prizes are claimed. Crazy thing is Color Me Rich already has 3 of 4 top prizes are claimed. My hope of winning a top prize has dwindled away.

Douglasville, GA
                    United States
                    Member #126604
                    April 12, 2012
                    869 Posts
                    Posted: May 16, 2016, 11:06 am - IP Logged

I have returned to addict status. So needless to say I am out of the game. I have quit several times and every time I return I say I can control it.  I do for awhile then eventually it gets out of hand again. This time I will exit before I drain my accounts to donate to the GA lottery. I always get this way after trying to recoup my losses only to be further in the hole and can't get out. It's been fun and depressing all at the same time. Good luck to those who are playing.

Atlanta, GA
                      United States
                      Member #153005
                      March 3, 2014
                      331 Posts
                      Posted: May 16, 2016, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

I have returned to addict status. So needless to say I am out of the game. I have quit several times and every time I return I say I can control it.  I do for awhile then eventually it gets out of hand again. This time I will exit before I drain my accounts to donate to the GA lottery. I always get this way after trying to recoup my losses only to be further in the hole and can't get out. It's been fun and depressing all at the same time. Good luck to those who are playing.

Best of luck with you goherd.

Ga
                        United States
                        Member #133473
                        September 30, 2012
                        108 Posts
                        Posted: May 16, 2016, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

The ridiculously greedy GA lottery are coming up next week with another $20 ticket with a top prize less than 1 million. It's nothing but profit for those people with this kind of games, this are cash cows and they know it. To make matters worse, this games don't even have bad good for $500 and 1k. Just bad.

Falcon out.

Atlanta, GA
                          United States
                          Member #153005
                          March 3, 2014
                          331 Posts
                          Posted: May 17, 2016, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

First day release luck today. 

Played the 2 $1 Red White Blue both lost

$3 Let's Win This (Which has decent odds) #099 $5 winner

$5 $, no seriously thats what its called lol, #059 $20 winner! Banana

So $10 spent and $25 back! 

New $20 ticket seems worse than the 20K winfall odds wise even though the overall odds are pretty close. 

Might play again tomorrow, but we'll see.

Ga
                            United States
                            Member #133473
                            September 30, 2012
                            108 Posts
                            Posted: May 18, 2016, 3:36 am - IP Logged

Finally got some luck today. Played 1 $25 Jumbo, 1 $20k windfall and 2 $30 super max. The $20 k windfall hit for $50, the second $30 super max hit for $60, and the $25 Jumbo hit for $200!!

Now look up the odds for this particular prize and make your comment. Walked out with a nice $200 profit. Falcon out.

Douglasville, GA
                              United States
                              Member #126604
                              April 12, 2012
                              869 Posts
                              Posted: May 18, 2016, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Finally got some luck today. Played 1 $25 Jumbo, 1 $20k windfall and 2 $30 super max. The $20 k windfall hit for $50, the second $30 super max hit for $60, and the $25 Jumbo hit for $200!!

Now look up the odds for this particular prize and make your comment. Walked out with a nice $200 profit. Falcon out.

Wow! Nice hit Falcon. 1:1200 odds just to get $200 on a $25 ticket. I have played only a few of those and got $30 and 3 $50. I did have a little redemption the day I "quit" and will post later.

Page 69 of 75