Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Dracos.

Page 68 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
Douglasville, GA
United States
Member #126604
April 12, 2012
869 Posts
Posted: April 30, 2016, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello folks, Gold28, goherd, gp. How are you all doing?

After about 8 months sober, I decided to get back on the field and test the waters. Well I'm going to tell you, it's worse than ever.

Played through a book of  $30 super max and a book of  $20 100x, plus several other tickets.

Out of everything highest win was  $100 in the $30 supermax, and afterwards I'm down about  $450.

Just horrible, GA has gotten ridiculously greedy for all i know.

I'm going to be around for a while trying to recoup but not for long, we'll see.

Falcon Out.

Hey Falcon! Good to hear from you. My luck is up and down but probably because I don't know when to quit. I hit $500 last week on 100x and hit $250 today on a 50x. Problem is I lose so much in between and after that I am never up. I  have to admit by cutting back I am not down as much as I would normally by cutting back but if I am not careful things could swing bad. I guess I am always searching for that big win that is eluding me. I guess I am down about $1000 for the year. I could win that with 1 ticket but the cycle just continues. Good luck Falcon and Gold!

Douglasville, GA
    United States
    Member #126604
    April 12, 2012
    869 Posts
    Posted: April 30, 2016, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Oh by the way I  finally won something on that pink back game $10 scratcher. I think I have played over 20 of them and have only won twice. I got a free ticket and today I got $15. To contrast I have played the color me rich ticket around the same amount and have only lost on about 5. The most I have gotten was $25 but a win is a win!

Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #153005
      March 3, 2014
      331 Posts
      Posted: May 1, 2016, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Oh by the way I  finally won something on that pink back game $10 scratcher. I think I have played over 20 of them and have only won twice. I got a free ticket and today I got $15. To contrast I have played the color me rich ticket around the same amount and have only lost on about 5. The most I have gotten was $25 but a win is a win!

I have seen a yellow version of the $10 back scratcher now. I bet the yellow version is more loaded lol. I hate that pink ticket too.

I bought 3 $5 Red Hot 5s and got 2 winners. #027 $20 single match win, #026 $5 single match win. Up $10 I'll take it! Good way to start May. I haven't profited in a month since August 2015.

Douglasville, GA
        United States
        Member #126604
        April 12, 2012
        869 Posts
        Posted: May 1, 2016, 10:30 am - IP Logged

That is a good way to look at it gold! Take it by month instead of overall. I would actually feel good about last month. Lol

Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #153005
          March 3, 2014
          331 Posts
          Posted: May 1, 2016, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

That is a good way to look at it gold! Take it by month instead of overall. I would actually feel good about last month. Lol

Yeah I keep track of all my winnings and losses. Been having a lot of bad months lately.

Douglasville, GA
            United States
            Member #126604
            April 12, 2012
            869 Posts
            Posted: May 1, 2016, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Well May is about to be a wash for me. I blew it today.  Ended up playing a book of Cash Spectacular and it had 3 winners, $60 and 2 free tickets. No that is not a typo. Over the last 2 days I am down around $600. I don't plan on playing again this month but we know how that goes.

Ga
              United States
              Member #133473
              September 30, 2012
              108 Posts
              Posted: May 1, 2016, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Well May is about to be a wash for me. I blew it today.  Ended up playing a book of Cash Spectacular and it had 3 winners, $60 and 2 free tickets. No that is not a typo. Over the last 2 days I am down around $600. I don't plan on playing again this month but we know how that goes.

I feel you Herd. Played again on friday but broke even at the end.

If you don't mind me asking:

What games did you play in the last 2 days?

And, do you buy consecutive tickets like five at once or just one at a time? Different games or stick with one?

Just trying to figure out my next move since it's been a while.

Douglasville, GA
                United States
                Member #126604
                April 12, 2012
                869 Posts
                Posted: May 1, 2016, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

I feel you Herd. Played again on friday but broke even at the end.

If you don't mind me asking:

What games did you play in the last 2 days?

And, do you buy consecutive tickets like five at once or just one at a time? Different games or stick with one?

Just trying to figure out my next move since it's been a while.

I play one at a time. I have played 100x, Cash Spectacular and a few Super Max the Money. I don't know Falcon it is just good then super bad. I also have started to play too much again which is not good.

Douglasville, GA
                  United States
                  Member #126604
                  April 12, 2012
                  869 Posts
                  Posted: May 1, 2016, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

And to add to my misery I played 333 tonight but 444 fell. I can't catch a break!

Atlanta, GA
                    United States
                    Member #153005
                    March 3, 2014
                    331 Posts
                    Posted: May 2, 2016, 1:36 am - IP Logged

And to add to my misery I played 333 tonight but 444 fell. I can't catch a break!

If I ever play triples I'd play every single one to cover myself even if it was only .50 per on some. 

I got my first ever cash 3 hit the other day. 600 box .50, came out 006 for $80.

Douglasville, GA
                      United States
                      Member #126604
                      April 12, 2012
                      869 Posts
                      Posted: May 3, 2016, 8:50 am - IP Logged

If I ever play triples I'd play every single one to cover myself even if it was only .50 per on some. 

I got my first ever cash 3 hit the other day. 600 box .50, came out 006 for $80.

My dad said the same thing! It was a spur of the moment play though. I checked the time on my phone and it was 3:33. Played that and my usual number. Oh well.

Ga
                        United States
                        Member #133473
                        September 30, 2012
                        108 Posts
                        Posted: May 4, 2016, 3:37 am - IP Logged

Played again today with horrible results.

Played a lot, several tickets including 100x, $20 cesars, super max, $30 spectacular, $10 50x and some $5 tickets.

Highest winner was $50 twice, one in 100x and another in the $20 cesars.

Down about $160-$170 for the night, thats just bad, I can't find anything higher than $50 most of the time.

I'm Going to give this tickets one final try maybe next week, if I don't come ahead with any profit, I will give this up for good this year. It's a promise with myself.

Falcon out.

Douglasville, GA
                          United States
                          Member #126604
                          April 12, 2012
                          869 Posts
                          Posted: May 4, 2016, 10:06 am - IP Logged

I feel you Falcon. I started out the year playing twice a month. Now I am back to <snip> near every day and it is costing me. Tried Cash Spectacular this morning, tickets 005-007 and 000. All losers. I am tempted to go play 2 more then stop for the year. I have luck then give it all back and the next thing I know my bank account is dropping. Where are the $5000 on up tickets?!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Douglasville, GA
                            United States
                            Member #126604
                            April 12, 2012
                            869 Posts
                            Posted: May 4, 2016, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Officially done. Went back and played 3 of the 4 remaining tickets. $50 winners on one. Some guy slipped in and bought the 4th and it was a free ticket. I bought one of those big arse mighty buck tickets and got a JUMBO symbol with $5 underneath and a single $5 match for a grand total of  $30. Bought a Giant Jumbo and got another JUMBO symbol with $2 underneath for a grand total of $10. What a joke! Got a 50x the money to go. Scratch it at my office and won a free ticket! That is it for me. I have lost about $1600 since April 15th.

Ga
                              United States
                              Member #133473
                              September 30, 2012
                              108 Posts
                              Posted: May 6, 2016, 1:13 am - IP Logged

Well I officially had it today. I'm done playing GA scratch offs. This games are just horrible right now and not worth the gamble.

Today was my final try to get something back, and I just got assured this are just bad.

Played several tickets, but the only thing worth mentioning is that I played some $20 3 million jackpot and won a weird prize of $75. Checked the odds for that prize, and guess what, it's harder to get $75 that $100, 200 or even $500. But that's just my luck in this games.

Overall down another $160. For now on I may only play one ticket a week, if that. Good luck for whoever is still on the chase.

Falcon out.

Page 68 of 75