Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by Dracos.

Page 70 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
Luckymoney's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Member #172984
February 11, 2016
136 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2016, 11:36 am - IP Logged

I'm not a scatcher but a tip a ticket

Will hit on before or after a douBle.

Always buy low numbers tickets

Most of the winning ticket have a ticket numbers that begins with a zero like 012  ,033,078 pay attention when you go to the corner store ...good luck 

Thanks for the tip!

BlueSilverNinja's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
    Warner Robins, Georgia
    United States
    Member #139546
    February 25, 2013
    35 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2016, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

These new Games from the GA lottery are not worth a cent of my money. The odds on all of these new games are absolutely the worst every release since i started playing. Especially the $20 game. I mean really what are they thinking? Unfortunately, i know people are still going to play these games anyway.

All that we are is the result of what we have thought. - Buddha

Douglasville, GA
      United States
      Member #126604
      April 12, 2012
      869 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2016, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

These new Games from the GA lottery are not worth a cent of my money. The odds on all of these new games are absolutely the worst every release since i started playing. Especially the $20 game. I mean really what are they thinking? Unfortunately, i know people are still going to play these games anyway.

Not me Blue!  I stick to the old games!  After the other day when I decided to quit my conscience wouldn't allow me to.  I grabbed $60 and headed to another store near my job.  Bought a Cash Spectacular and got a $40.  Traded it in for a Super Max the Money and got the SUPER symbol for $100.  Bought a Color Me Rich and lost.  Started walking away and thought, maybe I should try the other store across the street.  I got a Millionaire Jumbo Bucks and a Caesar.  The Caesar lost and the Jumbo Bucks won $30.  Decided to grab one more Caesar and got this:

A bit of vindication after all the losses.  Funny thing is almost every time I decide to quit I hit a $500 or $1000 win.  Holding on to this for awhile.

Ga
        United States
        Member #133473
        September 30, 2012
        108 Posts
        Posted: May 18, 2016, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Not me Blue!  I stick to the old games!  After the other day when I decided to quit my conscience wouldn't allow me to.  I grabbed $60 and headed to another store near my job.  Bought a Cash Spectacular and got a $40.  Traded it in for a Super Max the Money and got the SUPER symbol for $100.  Bought a Color Me Rich and lost.  Started walking away and thought, maybe I should try the other store across the street.  I got a Millionaire Jumbo Bucks and a Caesar.  The Caesar lost and the Jumbo Bucks won $30.  Decided to grab one more Caesar and got this:

A bit of vindication after all the losses.  Funny thing is almost every time I decide to quit I hit a $500 or $1000 win.  Holding on to this for awhile.

Wow Herd nice hit! Nothing like some redemption after a bad streak. If you don't mind, what ticket # was this on?

Since last week I made me a promise and decided to play only once a week and limit myself to just $100. Yesterday was my day this week and it payed off nicely. We'll see next week.

Falcon out.

Douglasville, GA
          United States
          Member #126604
          April 12, 2012
          869 Posts
          Posted: May 18, 2016, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

It was #008. Good philosophy Falcon. I need to try that method!

BlueSilverNinja's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            Warner Robins, Georgia
            United States
            Member #139546
            February 25, 2013
            35 Posts
            Posted: May 19, 2016, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Well I'll be... That is quite the find goherd14!. Congratulations! The 50X symbol just jumps out at you, beautiful. I don't blame you for holding on to it, its definitely a keeper. You live to fight another day cause the GA lottery will take it in a heart beat. Enjoy! I myself tend to get carried away playing the lottery. I have in mind that I'm just going to play 3 - 4 tickets and that 3 - 4 soon turns into a lot more than originally planned. It's one hell of an urge!

All that we are is the result of what we have thought. - Buddha

Douglasville, GA
              United States
              Member #126604
              April 12, 2012
              869 Posts
              Posted: May 19, 2016, 9:11 am - IP Logged

Thanks BlueSilver! The urge is a terrible thing. I seriously out to play 1 or 2 as well and the next thing I know I am down $200! This win gave me back about half what I lost over a month and I have no plans of giving it back this time. I may play a couple next pay day but bye and leave so I am not tempted to keep playing.

Houston, TX
                United States
                Member #145644
                August 10, 2013
                121 Posts
                Posted: May 19, 2016, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

BOOOM! Good hit goherd. Very cool when you see that kind of a symbol.

Douglasville, GA
                  United States
                  Member #126604
                  April 12, 2012
                  869 Posts
                  Posted: May 19, 2016, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks playernumbertwo!

Douglasville, GA
                    United States
                    Member #126604
                    April 12, 2012
                    869 Posts
                    Posted: May 19, 2016, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Played my numbers earlier and wanted to play Cash Spectacular but they were out.  They brought out a new pack of Super Max the Money though.  Bought 000 and went to my office.  It lost of course.  Went back later on in the afternoon to play my evening numbers and decided to get another Super Max.  They gave me 008.It also lost.  Ask the guy what number was on the front and it was 004.  So I went ahead and got ticket 007.  Lost again!  Bought one more, 006,  scratched the entire play card area and had no matches.  Needless to say I was pissed thinking I just blew $120 when I shouldn't be playing.  Scratched the Super bonus area first...well

When I scratched the MAX symbol I said "Oh S***!"  I was totally shocked.  I was happy to have gotten the SUPER symbol.  I didn't even realize you could get both.  My post "quitting" luck continues...however I am not playing for sure until pay day.  2 great wins in the span of 2 days.  Can't be greedy!

SARASOTA, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95778
                      August 17, 2010
                      1090 Posts
                      Posted: May 19, 2016, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Played my numbers earlier and wanted to play Cash Spectacular but they were out.  They brought out a new pack of Super Max the Money though.  Bought 000 and went to my office.  It lost of course.  Went back later on in the afternoon to play my evening numbers and decided to get another Super Max.  They gave me 008.It also lost.  Ask the guy what number was on the front and it was 004.  So I went ahead and got ticket 007.  Lost again!  Bought one more, 006,  scratched the entire play card area and had no matches.  Needless to say I was pissed thinking I just blew $120 when I shouldn't be playing.  Scratched the Super bonus area first...well

When I scratched the MAX symbol I said "Oh S***!"  I was totally shocked.  I was happy to have gotten the SUPER symbol.  I didn't even realize you could get both.  My post "quitting" luck continues...however I am not playing for sure until pay day.  2 great wins in the span of 2 days.  Can't be greedy!

NICE GOING goherd14 - two good ones !

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

Ga
                        United States
                        Member #133473
                        September 30, 2012
                        108 Posts
                        Posted: May 19, 2016, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Great hit Herd! Even after 3 losing tickets you almost have a straight  $500 profit with that winner.

And yeah, it has happened to me too, right when you're about to quit, you hit a nice winners that lures you back in. That's how this works, i guess?

Falcon out.

Douglasville, GA
                          United States
                          Member #126604
                          April 12, 2012
                          869 Posts
                          Posted: May 20, 2016, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Thanks Skeptic and Falcon.

Atlanta, GA
                            United States
                            Member #153005
                            March 3, 2014
                            331 Posts
                            Posted: May 20, 2016, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Skeptic and Falcon.

Nice hit man now save it for a while please :). 

I hadn't had the urge to play a good bit at one time in a while, but yesterday was that day. 

Played $45 in $5 tickets and 1 $20 Super 7 ticket #014. 

Only won $5 3 different times on the $5 tickets obviously. 

I think I'm done with $20 tickets. The odds keep getting worse on them. I'd rather go higher upside with the $30. 

Going cold turkey till at least June 1st. Wish me luck

Douglasville, GA
                              United States
                              Member #126604
                              April 12, 2012
                              869 Posts
                              Posted: May 20, 2016, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Nice hit man now save it for a while please :). 

I hadn't had the urge to play a good bit at one time in a while, but yesterday was that day. 

Played $45 in $5 tickets and 1 $20 Super 7 ticket #014. 

Only won $5 3 different times on the $5 tickets obviously. 

I think I'm done with $20 tickets. The odds keep getting worse on them. I'd rather go higher upside with the $30. 

Going cold turkey till at least June 1st. Wish me luck

It's already in the bank! Wink I  stick to the old games. I  even still play the 21st anniversary ticket sometimes. I will quit once these old games cycle out.

Page 70 of 75