Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 6 days ago by Dracos.

Page 60 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
Douglasville, GA
United States
Member #126604
April 12, 2012
869 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2015, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

The first time I played Keno I won too. Had I known what I was doing I could have hit it for $75. I have not played since though.

Are you guys playing Lady Luck $20 game? I have only played a few times but have had luck on it. I have hit $50 a few times and $100 yesterday. I will not play it much though because the odds are terrible. Lately I have been happy with my $50 & $100 wins. It is really bad out here. I have been hitting on $5 tickets. The hire ones are not worth it. Getting $100 on a $5 ticket is a lot better than getting it on a $30!  Got a Jumbo Bucks and a Monopoly $100 hit recently. Good luck to those still in the game.

Atlanta, GA
    United States
    Member #153005
    March 3, 2014
    331 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2015, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

The first time I played Keno I won too. Had I known what I was doing I could have hit it for $75. I have not played since though.

Are you guys playing Lady Luck $20 game? I have only played a few times but have had luck on it. I have hit $50 a few times and $100 yesterday. I will not play it much though because the odds are terrible. Lately I have been happy with my $50 & $100 wins. It is really bad out here. I have been hitting on $5 tickets. The hire ones are not worth it. Getting $100 on a $5 ticket is a lot better than getting it on a $30!  Got a Jumbo Bucks and a Monopoly $100 hit recently. Good luck to those still in the game.

I tried Lady Luck once, and lost, but may try it again in the future. I haven't played in about 2 weeks. Been sticking to Keno and Cash 3, and been not having too much luck except for a few Keno wins.

Just checked the website and saw new tickets were posted. On a monday? Either they did a rare Monday release or they were posted on the site a day early.  Let's take a look at these....

$1 Summer Cash 1 in 4.65- Its a $1 ticket next lol 

$2 Lucky Dog/Fat Cat 1 in 3.70- Never seen GA come out with a ticket that has a cheesy title like this. Odds seem a little better than usual for a $2 ticket. I may try 5 of them and see how I do.

$5 Lady Luck 7 1 in 3.90- Looks horrible, I'll pass. Odds aren't great at all. 

$2 Double Match 1 in 4.08- Pretty bad odds compared to the other $2 ticket in this new batch. I'll give it a try perhaps just cause its something different in GA, at least to my knowledge. I'll be searching losers very closely though because people are bound to miss winners on this one. 

$10 $1 Million Super Cash 1 in 2.78- Seems pretty bad to win anything above $100 yet again on a $10 ticket, but I'll give it a try. Looks like a nice ticket too. I'm pretty sure this ticket has been in PA or one of those northern states. 

So from this batch I think I'll try the $10 $1 Million Super Cash for sure, and possibly will try both $2 tickets or at least 1 of them. I'll definitely be on the hunt for trash tickets of the $2 Double Match.

Douglasville, GA
      United States
      Member #126604
      April 12, 2012
      869 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2015, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

I think the GA lottery will eventually experience a sharp decline in sales. The greed is starting to resemble states I read about on the other boards. I have cut back but have not quit. I  will stick to the old games when I do play.

QBATL79's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        NORCROSS
        United States
        Member #160767
        November 7, 2014
        223 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2015, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

GOLD I got 10 of the Double Match  tickets and only won $6  by matching prize amounts on one ticket. Numbers 000 thru 010. 2 $1 million super cash  011 /012 both losers.1 Lucky Dog ticket which won $3 .... not sure if I'm playing again . Lol good luck all!

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
          P A
          United States
          Member #117331
          October 3, 2011
          6945 Posts
          Posted: June 16, 2015, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

I tried Lady Luck once, and lost, but may try it again in the future. I haven't played in about 2 weeks. Been sticking to Keno and Cash 3, and been not having too much luck except for a few Keno wins.

Just checked the website and saw new tickets were posted. On a monday? Either they did a rare Monday release or they were posted on the site a day early.  Let's take a look at these....

$1 Summer Cash 1 in 4.65- Its a $1 ticket next lol 

$2 Lucky Dog/Fat Cat 1 in 3.70- Never seen GA come out with a ticket that has a cheesy title like this. Odds seem a little better than usual for a $2 ticket. I may try 5 of them and see how I do.

$5 Lady Luck 7 1 in 3.90- Looks horrible, I'll pass. Odds aren't great at all. 

$2 Double Match 1 in 4.08- Pretty bad odds compared to the other $2 ticket in this new batch. I'll give it a try perhaps just cause its something different in GA, at least to my knowledge. I'll be searching losers very closely though because people are bound to miss winners on this one. 

$10 $1 Million Super Cash 1 in 2.78- Seems pretty bad to win anything above $100 yet again on a $10 ticket, but I'll give it a try. Looks like a nice ticket too. I'm pretty sure this ticket has been in PA or one of those northern states. 

So from this batch I think I'll try the $10 $1 Million Super Cash for sure, and possibly will try both $2 tickets or at least 1 of them. I'll definitely be on the hunt for trash tickets of the $2 Double Match.

You are correct the title of 3 of the tickets you mentioned are former pa tickets.

Lucky dog, double match and super cash are all pa tickets....

Funny thing is the odds are better for your state than ours. I have yet to see a pa $5 ticket with odds under 1- 4.00

And the day we get a $10 ticket with a million dollar prize will prob never happen.our super cash ticket is a $20 ticket in

pa, which I have had good luck on multiple times a few $250 and $500 winners. but pa still sucks IMO.

Good Luck all !

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Lexington, SC
            United States
            Member #153877
            March 28, 2014
            81 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2015, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Double Match was a $2 South Carolina scratcher here as well.  I remember spending $40 on those and only having one as a winner ($2).  Never played the game again after that.  It had horrible odds.   It doesn't look to be that much better in Georgia.  We haven't got the Lady Luck but I'm sure that's coming.

Douglasville, GA
              United States
              Member #126604
              April 12, 2012
              869 Posts
              Posted: June 23, 2015, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Took some days off as I am trying to quit.  Today reminded me why!  I was in $240 before I was very lucky to get bailed out.  The last $50 was spent on a Max the Money and a Lady Luck.  The Max the Money had a 10X symbol with $20 under it for $200.  So I got most of my money back.  The cashier said oh you did good and I said I am only winning my money back!  Give me another Lady Luck and maybe that will be $200 as well.  Ask and you shall receive! I got the LUCK symbol for $200.  I tried to post a picture but for some reason I can't.  I played a few more $20 tickets after that and hit $30, $40 and $50.  Giving it a break again.  Good luck all.

Atlanta, GA
                United States
                Member #153005
                March 3, 2014
                331 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2015, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Nice one goherd! 

About a week ago I played some of the $2 Lucky Dog/Fat Cat #129-125 and got 2 winners. $3 winner on #129 and Ticket on #126, so $5 back out of $10.

Then I also played a $10 $1 Million Super Cash #018. I thought about getting 2 since 17 is a number I have had great luck on. #017 was where I hit one of my $500 winners, but I backed off and just got #018.

I'm very glad I only got 1 ticket cause I ended up snagging one of these....

Feels SO Good to finally get the monkey off my back. Its been since I think May of 2014 since I had a $100 winner, and that was on the $20 Lucky Loot. I have hit some $50s and even a $75, but nothing of $100 or more since that $100 winner on Lucky Loot. I have not played in over a week, and I have no plans on playing for a little while at least. I'll have to give the $1 Million Super Cash ticket another go sometime. 

Good luck to everyone! Its a ghost town here now.

Douglasville, GA
                  United States
                  Member #126604
                  April 12, 2012
                  869 Posts
                  Posted: June 26, 2015, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Nice hit gold! I  got another LUCKY symbol today on the $20 Lady Luck for $200. I finally hit another $500 on the cash spectacular a few days ago but I have been getting hammered so it didn't even feel good. Signs I need to give it up.

Mattmccl's avatar - Lottery-054.jpg
                    Augusta, Ga
                    United States
                    Member #161769
                    December 10, 2014
                    2146 Posts
                    Posted: June 27, 2015, 9:31 am - IP Logged

Double Match was a $2 South Carolina scratcher here as well.  I remember spending $40 on those and only having one as a winner ($2).  Never played the game again after that.  It had horrible odds.   It doesn't look to be that much better in Georgia.  We haven't got the Lady Luck but I'm sure that's coming.

I threw atleast 10 of them away before I realized it's called double match cause you can match the money amounts and win! Stupid me

Even a broke clock is right twice a day!

QBATL79's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                      NORCROSS
                      United States
                      Member #160767
                      November 7, 2014
                      223 Posts
                      Posted: June 28, 2015, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Hello all, just wanted to say that a copy is posted at a gas station near me in Norcross of the $2 Fast Bucks that somebody won $20,000 on.They won it on June 20th and it was number 139.

Douglasville, GA
                        United States
                        Member #126604
                        April 12, 2012
                        869 Posts
                        Posted: July 8, 2015, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Man this thread is dead! I have nothing huge to report. I don't play as much anymore. I got the urge yesterday and played about 5 $30 cash spectacular and a few various $5 games. I hit $200 on the 2nd cash spectacular from the counter. Played a couple out of the machine and hit $50. I started to get excited on the cash spectacular because I got the 5x symbol. Everytime I have gotten that symbol it was a $500 win. I was ticked to see $40 under it. I have won $200 on a ticket almost everytime I play now. It seems like $100 & $200 are the big wins these days. Of course I quit after my $200 win. I finished up $90.

Atlanta, GA
                          United States
                          Member #153005
                          March 3, 2014
                          331 Posts
                          Posted: July 8, 2015, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Man this thread is dead! I have nothing huge to report. I don't play as much anymore. I got the urge yesterday and played about 5 $30 cash spectacular and a few various $5 games. I hit $200 on the 2nd cash spectacular from the counter. Played a couple out of the machine and hit $50. I started to get excited on the cash spectacular because I got the 5x symbol. Everytime I have gotten that symbol it was a $500 win. I was ticked to see $40 under it. I have won $200 on a ticket almost everytime I play now. It seems like $100 & $200 are the big wins these days. Of course I quit after my $200 win. I finished up $90.

There you go! Old you would have kept playing after that $200 winner. 

I have played some cheap stuff in the last week. I tried 3 of the $2 Double Match#036-#034 I think,  just for the hell of it. Got a $$ symbol on one, #035 I think, of them, but only had a $3 under it for a $6 winner, so broke even there. 

Yesterday I tried 2 more $2 Lucky Dog/Fat Cat tickets #052 &#051, but both were losers. I also played a $1 Summer Cash #175 and got a $2 winner on a single match. Ended up losing $3 there, so no big deal. 

I might play today, but I'm not sure yet. We'll see how I feel when I go to the store.

Douglasville, GA
                            United States
                            Member #126604
                            April 12, 2012
                            869 Posts
                            Posted: July 8, 2015, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

There you go! Old you would have kept playing after that $200 winner. 

I have played some cheap stuff in the last week. I tried 3 of the $2 Double Match#036-#034 I think,  just for the hell of it. Got a $$ symbol on one, #035 I think, of them, but only had a $3 under it for a $6 winner, so broke even there. 

Yesterday I tried 2 more $2 Lucky Dog/Fat Cat tickets #052 &#051, but both were losers. I also played a $1 Summer Cash #175 and got a $2 winner on a single match. Ended up losing $3 there, so no big deal. 

I might play today, but I'm not sure yet. We'll see how I feel when I go to the store.

You are right about that Gold! I would have lost that and hit the ATM and lost even more!  Change is good. Lol

Douglasville, GA
                              United States
                              Member #126604
                              April 12, 2012
                              869 Posts
                              Posted: July 9, 2015, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Bought a few tickets today but no big wins then ended up being down $100.  Left and went back and decided to play Caesars that had been sitting there for awhile untouched new pack.  Bought one and lost then decided to get one from the machine and lost.  Decided to get one more from the counter and walk away.  Scratched it on my way to the car and got to the third line and saw the Gold Bar win all symbol!  I was praying for more than $5 under it!  Thank goodness it was $40!  Ended up being 10 $40 matches and 10 $10 matches for $500!  Back into retirement for a week or two.  I will try to post it later.  May have to upgrade my membership to do it since my old way of posting pictures doesn't work anymore!

Page 60 of 75