Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 5 days ago by Dracos.

Page 56 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
Atlanta, GA
United States
Member #153005
March 3, 2014
331 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2015, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Nice win Billy!

I have an interesting observation after looking at the Top Prizes Claimed board.  There have been NO top prize winners for the $20 Caesars game. Lucky Loot has been out forever and there are still only 2 of 4 top prizes claimed (really 2 of 3 as the 4th is a drawing prize).  I think Caesars is the new Lucky Loot.  Lucky Loot was out for a very long time before a top prize was won.  I think Lucky Loot is one of the worst $20 games ever!  I won $500 on it twice and $100 maybe once but the majority of my wins were Free Ticket or $30!  The most I have ever won on a Caesars is $50.  I think this shows how they flood the market with new games to make you forget about the old ones so it stays around longer and makes them more money.  Soon people will notice like I have no one has won a top prize then start playing it like crazy.  Then they will release a top prize to throw us a bone of hope.  Same with $30 Cash Spectacular.  There were several million dollar winners early.  Then it slowed down.  Once about half of the million dollar winners were sold another million dollar winner has been almost non-existent.  So now there are still 19 million dollar winners left and 2 $10 million winners.  And what do they do?  Release another $30 game with worse odds!  Very interesting is this lottery thing! Sorry for the long rant!

Yeah I definitely believe they have a strategy for releasing certain tickets. The odds on all the tickets seem to get worse, and then randomly we will get a ticket with good odds, but it doesn't last very long ala Money Madness tickets from last year. The $20 one had awesome odds IMO. Just look at how the $10 tickets are now. They make it easier to win $100, but thats about all you'll win.

Douglasville, GA
    United States
    Member #126604
    April 12, 2012
    869 Posts
    Posted: April 2, 2015, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

I keep trying to quit and get pulled back in.  After my observation the other day I have been playing Caesars more.  I hit $100 on it the other day.  Got the winning symbol in the $100 Free Spin section.  Bought 5 today and this was the 5th one:

I have been getting pounded this year so I am very happy to get this even though I am still way in the hole.  I feel good about quitting for a few weeks now after getting something back!

Douglasville, GA
      United States
      Member #126604
      April 12, 2012
      869 Posts
      Posted: April 2, 2015, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Also here is my $400 win from a couple weeks ago.

I truly need to give up the $30 tickets.

Atlanta, GA
        United States
        Member #153005
        March 3, 2014
        331 Posts
        Posted: April 2, 2015, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

I keep trying to quit and get pulled back in.  After my observation the other day I have been playing Caesars more.  I hit $100 on it the other day.  Got the winning symbol in the $100 Free Spin section.  Bought 5 today and this was the 5th one:

I have been getting pounded this year so I am very happy to get this even though I am still way in the hole.  I feel good about quitting for a few weeks now after getting something back!

Nice one! I'd quit again for a little while. Don't want to give it all back that quickly lol. 

I played 1 $10 Money Money Money even though I prefer to play 2 at a time. That one lost, just a big teaser. It was ticket #014.

Then got 2 $5 Monopoly's #055 & #054 and #055 won Free Ticket. $20 In and $5 Out.  The profits are only small, and then I just lose a few times and I'm back to zero again. 

I'm glad I don't play a lot anymore at least. Its just not worth it at all.

Douglasville, GA
          United States
          Member #126604
          April 12, 2012
          869 Posts
          Posted: April 2, 2015, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Nice one! I'd quit again for a little while. Don't want to give it all back that quickly lol. 

I played 1 $10 Money Money Money even though I prefer to play 2 at a time. That one lost, just a big teaser. It was ticket #014.

Then got 2 $5 Monopoly's #055 & #054 and #055 won Free Ticket. $20 In and $5 Out.  The profits are only small, and then I just lose a few times and I'm back to zero again. 

I'm glad I don't play a lot anymore at least. Its just not worth it at all.

You are speaking the truth!  That is why I quit for 2 months and now I find myself addicted again.  I find out I am a few minutes late of a $500+ win so my timing is off.  I think if I stop again I will have to give it up all together.  I am proving to myself that I can't be a casual player when it comes to scratch offs.  Good luck to you Gold!

Oh I may keep playing the $5 Monopoly in hopes of getting on the game show because I can't win anything on those tickets! LOL! I have 19 entries so far.

Atlanta, GA
            United States
            Member #153005
            March 3, 2014
            331 Posts
            Posted: April 3, 2015, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Tried the same thing I did the other day 2 $5 monopoly 1 $10 Money Money Money, and got nothing. 

I give up on the new tickets. Time to save up for Max The Money. I'll play that in a few weeks.

Douglasville, GA
              United States
              Member #156081
              June 7, 2014
              83 Posts
              Posted: April 13, 2015, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

YThose $30 games here are awful. Please stop playing them. I did and won't ever go back to them. Here's why 

$30 Max The Money: 003-lost, 004-dud, 005-dud, 006-dud, 007-dud, 008-FREE TICKET, 009-dud

So I'm down $180, I cash in the free ticket and asked the clerk to open a new pack of them, she did.. 000-dud, 001-$50, 002-dud, 003-dud, 004-$60

i quit them there! Wasn't about to take any chances with $110 already won. I'm sure the next and only winner in that book was a free ticket or $ 40 win!!

im down but I didn't quit. I played another $20 bill to Money Money Money and that old lonesome $10 Gold Rush.? Wait who plays that anymore??? Why is it still around?? Hmmm., well the Money Money Money was on #019 and it won a free ticket..,. That Gold Rush though....

http://s29.postimg.org/6fift8l2v/image.jpg

I I stopped in my trails right then and there and left., whoooooa!!! That could've been disastrious!!!

Douglasville, GA
                United States
                Member #126604
                April 12, 2012
                869 Posts
                Posted: April 13, 2015, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Good save Speedy!  I agree with you on the new $30 game. It is terrible. I had and still do pretty decent on Cash Spectacular but cant get anything on Max the Money. I always get the dang 5x symbol but it always has $10 under it. I got a $100 amd $50 wins back to back one time but i played almost the whole roll! I lost on Cash Spectacular yesterday then got saved with a 10x $40 win! I was on my way to the bank to deposit the winnings and decided to play 3 more, 1 from each store i pass on the way. The first ticket was a dud, the second won $40 and the third $500! I will post pics later.

Douglasville, GA
                  United States
                  Member #126604
                  April 12, 2012
                  869 Posts
                  Posted: April 13, 2015, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Good save Speedy!  I agree with you on the new $30 game. It is terrible. I had and still do pretty decent on Cash Spectacular but cant get anything on Max the Money. I always get the dang 5x symbol but it always has $10 under it. I got a $100 amd $50 wins back to back one time but i played almost the whole roll! I lost on Cash Spectacular yesterday then got saved with a 10x $40 win! I was on my way to the bank to deposit the winnings and decided to play 3 more, 1 from each store i pass on the way. The first ticket was a dud, the second won $40 and the third $500! I will post pics later.

As promised, pictures of today's and yesterday's win.  I also hit the cash 3 tonight for $330.  Pretty great 2 days.  Still making up for losses but it could be worse!

$500 (Sorry for the glare but they are all matching spots for $20)

$400

Atlanta, GA
                    United States
                    Member #153005
                    March 3, 2014
                    331 Posts
                    Posted: April 14, 2015, 12:36 am - IP Logged

As promised, pictures of today's and yesterday's win.  I also hit the cash 3 tonight for $330.  Pretty great 2 days.  Still making up for losses but it could be worse!

$500 (Sorry for the glare but they are all matching spots for $20)

$400

Nice wins! You're making me re-think playing Max The Money in a couple weeks or so. Perhaps I should try a $20 instead. I haven't played in a week & 1/2. Plan to keep it that way! 

Feel like the only way I'll find a $100+ winner again is on a $20 or $30 ticket.

Douglasville, GA
                      United States
                      Member #126604
                      April 12, 2012
                      869 Posts
                      Posted: April 16, 2015, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Played some today even though I said I would not.  Turned out to be a good day.   I bought 2 Monopoly Millionaire tickets and both won for a total of $30.  Got the WIN ALL symbol so thought you guys may like to see it:

Bought one of the Big 5 tickets and got the BIG symbol:

And lastly I bought a Caesars ticket #014 and won $40.  I took it back to the store and someone had bought tickets #013 - #011.  I told the clerk "geeze someone came in and bought a lot very quickly.  Let me have the next one."  Turned out to be this:

I guess they should have bought one more!  I think I drained my local Publix of all the good wins today.  I am definitely taking a few days break and stick to playing cash 3 and 4.  Good luck everyone.

Atlanta, GA
                        United States
                        Member #153005
                        March 3, 2014
                        331 Posts
                        Posted: April 22, 2015, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Saw only 1 new ticket was released today. At least thats all thats on the instant games page. Has that ever happened before? Its a $2 Money Multiplier. Think I may try it because it seems like its decent enough, but the $2 monopoly is better IMO. 

Might play some tickets tomorrow for the first time in about 3 weeks. I'm not exactly sure yet, might hold on a little longer.

Douglasville, GA
                          United States
                          Member #156081
                          June 7, 2014
                          83 Posts
                          Posted: April 22, 2015, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Saw only 1 new ticket was released today. At least thats all thats on the instant games page. Has that ever happened before? Its a $2 Money Multiplier. Think I may try it because it seems like its decent enough, but the $2 monopoly is better IMO. 

Might play some tickets tomorrow for the first time in about 3 weeks. I'm not exactly sure yet, might hold on a little longer.

There is actually 4 new games, a $1, $2, $5 and a new $20 game. They're on the site now when they wasn't yesterday. I've yet to play any of them but the $20 game has good looking odds, to win $200., I'll try them in a week or 2.. Because as of now I'm through with the lottery., 

i did however play a $20 in a machine at QuikTrip this afternoon after putting $20 in gas in my vehicle. I played a few of the Jumbo Bucks Lotto scratchers, but I could only manage a $2 and a $6 hit in between 6 tickets. That game is bad yall. I think I will leave that one alone from now on. I then scratched a $5 Big $5 Ticket which lost.. Then played some of the $2 Monopoly. First one out I got this 

http://s12.postimg.org/dfz659qz1/image.jpg

Douglasville, GA
                            United States
                            Member #156081
                            June 7, 2014
                            83 Posts
                            Posted: April 22, 2015, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

I started with $20 and left with $508. That's not going back in!!

Atlanta, GA
                              United States
                              Member #153005
                              March 3, 2014
                              331 Posts
                              Posted: April 24, 2015, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Much better than my $25 win all lol. Congrats!

Yeah I checked the site again and saw them. Staying far away from the $1 and $5 tickets. Nothing special about that Fat Wallet ticket.

I want to try the Lady Luck $20 ticket now because of those $200 odds and since theres a 1 $30, 1 $40 and 1 $50 in each roll. I'd be happy with a $30 profit if I snagged a $50. 

Already have the $2 Money Multipliers a try. Still haven't seen a multiplier with a winner. 

Wednesday I bought 1 $10 Million $$ Match #020 since it was calling my name and I think it still had a lot of top prizes left. It was a huge teaser ticket though :(. 

I also bought on Wednesday 5 $2 Money Multipliers #129-#125 and the last one saved me from a complete bust for the day. Only won Free Ticket on #125. 

Then Yesterday I bought 5 more $2 Money Multipliers #147-#143 and I got 3 winners! #143 was free ticket, but the other two won $3 a piece. Spent $10 and got back $8 in that session, so not bad. Finding 3 winners out of 5 is hard to do on $2 tickets. 

Here's a picture of one of the tickets in case you wondered how it looked....

I'll try the $20 Lady Luck instead of $30 Max The Money. I'll wait another week or two though. Good luck everyone!

Page 56 of 75