Welcome Guest
You last visited April 20, 2018, 4:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cash 4Life

Topic closed. 261 replies. Last post 3 years ago by GiveFive.

Page 1 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
4341 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2014, 8:25 am - IP Logged

Hi Guys!  Here I am, over here in the brand spankin' new CASH 4LIFE thread I just started!

You guys are gonna think I'm nuts, well, you already KNOW I'm nuts, but guess what I've got in my hot little hand???   That's right!  You guessed it!  It's a CASH 4LIFE ticket!

See, we're outta milk.  Now how could I have my Cheerio's for breakfast without milk???  So I jumped in the car and rode down to my local Stewart's Shop.  While I'm toolin' down the road, I'm thinkin' to muhseff, "Hey!  I'll be the very first customer to buy a C4L ticket in there!" See, because I was so addicted to Sweet Millie, I'm going thru Sweet Millie withdrawal..... And no LottoBoner, it's not THAT kind of withdrawal!

So I get my gallon of milk, walk over to the counter and tell the little girl "I'm gonna do something that's never been done in this store before! I'm gonna buy a Cash 4LIFE ticket.  Gimme a quick pick!"

She says;  "Not your not, but you definitely are in the top five."

I'm thinkin' to muhseff, "What the hell does she think this is?  NASCAR?  Top five my a$$!!!!"

Anyways.... 10 37 44 47 52   1

Notice that 1?   That must stand for the 1st drawing!!!!!!   Oh boy!!!  I'm gonna win a grand a day for life!  I cant wait til Monday!! Ya know, things like being in the last Sweet Millie drawing, and in the virgin C4L drawing, they're important!!  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

THRIFTY's avatar - great seal_obverse.jpg
    NEW YORK
    United States
    Member #90535
    April 29, 2010
    12274 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2014, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Hi Guys!  Here I am, over here in the brand spankin' new CASH 4LIFE thread I just started!

You guys are gonna think I'm nuts, well, you already KNOW I'm nuts, but guess what I've got in my hot little hand???   That's right!  You guessed it!  It's a CASH 4LIFE ticket!

See, we're outta milk.  Now how could I have my Cheerio's for breakfast without milk???  So I jumped in the car and rode down to my local Stewart's Shop.  While I'm toolin' down the road, I'm thinkin' to muhseff, "Hey!  I'll be the very first customer to buy a C4L ticket in there!" See, because I was so addicted to Sweet Millie, I'm going thru Sweet Millie withdrawal..... And no LottoBoner, it's not THAT kind of withdrawal!

So I get my gallon of milk, walk over to the counter and tell the little girl "I'm gonna do something that's never been done in this store before! I'm gonna buy a Cash 4LIFE ticket.  Gimme a quick pick!"

I'm thinkin' to muhseff, "What the hell does she think this is?  NASCAR?  Top five my a$$!!!!"

Notice that 1?   That must stand for the 1st drawing!!!!!!   Oh boy!!!  I'm gonna win a grand a day for life!  I cant wait til Monday!! Ya know, things like being in the last Sweet Millie drawing, and in the virgin C4L drawing, they're important!!  G5

$2 CASH 4LIFE QUICK PICK TICKET.

NEW YORK
      United States
      Member #90535
      April 29, 2010
      12274 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2014, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Tracking 60 numbers is going to be very time consuming. CASH 4LIFE might be a difficult game to win.

Mink404Ski's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
        Watervliet, New York
        United States
        Member #1100
        February 2, 2003
        3359 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2014, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Cash4Life

If your 5 numbers plus the Cash Ball match the winning numbers drawn, then you win or share the First Prize.*

PRIZE LEVEL
        WINNING NUMBERS MATCHED PER GAME
        CHANCES OF WINNING PER GAME
        PRIZE
        First
        5 + Cash Ball
        1 in: 21,846,048
        $1,000 a day for Life
        Second
        1 in: 7,282,016
        $1,000 a week for Life
        Third
        4 + Cash Ball
        1 in: 79,440
        $2,500
        Fourth
        1 in: 26,480
        $500
        Fifth
        3 + Cash Ball
        1 in: 1,471
        $100
        Sixth
        1 in: 490
        $25
        Seventh
        2 + Cash Ball
        1 in: 83
        $10
        Eighth
        1 in: 28
        $4
        Ninth
        1 + Cash Ball
        1 in: 13
        $2

Overall Odds: 1 in 8

*Note: Top prize will be divided equally among multiple top prize winners. Prize levels 2 through 9 may be reduced if liability caps are exceeded. Refer to the Official Game Rules and Regulations for a detailed explanation

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Mink404Ski's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
          Watervliet, New York
          United States
          Member #1100
          February 2, 2003
          3359 Posts
          Posted: June 13, 2014, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Cash4Life

If your 5 numbers plus the Cash Ball match the winning numbers drawn, then you win or share the First Prize.*

PRIZE LEVEL
          WINNING NUMBERS MATCHED PER GAME
          CHANCES OF WINNING PER GAME
          PRIZE
          First
          5 + Cash Ball
          1 in: 21,846,048
          $1,000 a day for Life
          Second
          1 in: 7,282,016
          $1,000 a week for Life
          Third
          4 + Cash Ball
          1 in: 79,440
          $2,500
          Fourth
          1 in: 26,480
          $500
          Fifth
          3 + Cash Ball
          1 in: 1,471
          $100
          Sixth
          1 in: 490
          $25
          Seventh
          2 + Cash Ball
          1 in: 83
          $10
          Eighth
          1 in: 28
          $4
          Ninth
          1 + Cash Ball
          1 in: 13
          $2

Overall Odds: 1 in 8

*Note: Top prize will be divided equally among multiple top prize winners. Prize levels 2 through 9 may be reduced if liability caps are exceeded. Refer to the Official Game Rules and Regulations for a detailed explanation

Well this new game looks like Take 5 on steroids...lol  Only two pay levels I like that are realistic is 3 of 5 just like Take 5 about $24 and the 4 plus Cash ball for $2,500 I just might like this game a little bit more than Take 5 ........but need some stats to track in my Advantage + software around 6 months worth. Good luck all!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

RedStang's avatar - laughing chimp.gif
            NY
            United States
            Member #121961
            January 21, 2012
            3165 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2014, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

I feel a headache coming on trying to figure out what numbers i want to play. Sixty is a lot but not impossible.

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              4341 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2014, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Well this new game looks like Take 5 on steroids...lol  Only two pay levels I like that are realistic is 3 of 5 just like Take 5 about $24 and the 4 plus Cash ball for $2,500 I just might like this game a little bit more than Take 5 ........but need some stats to track in my Advantage + software around 6 months worth. Good luck all!

MINK

See, that's the thing about this new game, it's got 60 numbers to keep track of. 

I was OK with making my own spreadsheet with 39 or 40 numbers, but 60 is too many. I mean I don't have a spreadsheet for Lotto, and that's got 59 numbers, so 60 aint gonna happen.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                4341 Posts
                Posted: June 13, 2014, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Tracking 60 numbers is going to be very time consuming. CASH 4LIFE might be a difficult game to win.

How long does anybody think it's gonna be before Thrifty makes a thread in the Jackpot Games forum called  "Thrifty's CASH 4LIFE Challenge?"

mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
                  Brooklyn, NY
                  United States
                  Member #113973
                  July 20, 2011
                  14317 Posts
                  Posted: June 13, 2014, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

G5!!!! Don't you have enough to track with T5???   LOL!!!!

I'm thinking it will take about 6 mos or more of draws to get some decent data. 

I will be only getting 1 qp a game until I get an idea of a pattern or trend showing. 

I started a pick 10 thread if you want  to come visit and maybe play that!!    http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/276773/3644772   

I will be back and forth over here  to see what is going on........

GOOD LUCK G5!!!!   

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

Upstate NY
                    United States
                    Member #140390
                    March 17, 2013
                    224 Posts
                    Posted: June 13, 2014, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

I am looking forward to this new game.   I think I will drop MM and/or PB.    I would rather play this game with better odds and a lower payout.    I am close to retirement so I don't need 40 M.

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      4341 Posts
                      Posted: June 13, 2014, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

I am looking forward to this new game.   I think I will drop MM and/or PB.    I would rather play this game with better odds and a lower payout.    I am close to retirement so I don't need 40 M.

Tonite, I had to go back down to that Stewart's Shop I was in this morning when I bought my C4L ticket.

I'm standing in line to pay for my stuff and I see the guy who is paying for his stuff hand the clerk a C4L playslip.  The clerk says to him: "I was gonna tell you there's a new game, but I see you beat me to it."

The guy says "Yeah.  I figured I'd try my luck on that because it's new."

The clerk says; "That's what everybody is saying and doing."

Everybody???

Maybe because C4L is new they're all buying it, but WTH is goin' on??   21 million to one odds to win $365,000 a year and it costs 2 bucks a line.  SM had 3.8 million to one odds to win one million and cost 1 dollar per line and the people wouldn't play it!!  People are nuts.

How long will it take until C4L sales run out of gas?  Or will they?  You got me, cuz I dunno.

hicksville new york
                        United States
                        Member #150417
                        December 21, 2013
                        189 Posts
                        Posted: June 14, 2014, 8:30 am - IP Logged

Hi all

Maybe a C4L promo in july?

NEW YORK
                          United States
                          Member #90535
                          April 29, 2010
                          12274 Posts
                          Posted: June 14, 2014, 8:31 am - IP Logged

MINK

I will be fishing with any number of tickets above ZERO. $2 starts the playing MADDNESS.

NEW YORK
                            United States
                            Member #90535
                            April 29, 2010
                            12274 Posts
                            Posted: June 14, 2014, 8:33 am - IP Logged

Hi all

Maybe a C4L promo in july?

Spending $2 to get 1 free will be great.

NEW YORK
                              United States
                              Member #90535
                              April 29, 2010
                              12274 Posts
                              Posted: June 14, 2014, 8:36 am - IP Logged

I agree, having consistent small wins keep you in the game. Mega Millions and Powerball do not give you any small profits to play with.

Page 1 of 18