Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cash 4Life

Topic closed. 261 replies. Last post 2 years ago by GiveFive.

Page 7 of 18
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2014, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Actually played since I hit on Take 5 last night, one QP and 2 lines of my numbers, and OF course the QP CASH BALL is the same as one of my numbers - 1...

New York
    United States
    Member #152738
    February 23, 2014
    542 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2014, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

July promo is free c4l ticket on any ny instant game drawn randomly. Saw it today

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
      NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3702 Posts
      Posted: July 1, 2014, 6:30 am - IP Logged

I know it's early in the life of this game, but I think I can see a "pattern".  (If you can call it a pattern)

It appears to me that in each drawing two "decades" of number are typically missing.  Last nite there were no numbers in the forty's and fifty's drawn.  Doesn't always happen, there was one draw where a number from all five decades appeared.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
        Member #94616
        July 24, 2010
        4735 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2014, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

I know it's early in the life of this game, but I think I can see a "pattern".  (If you can call it a pattern)

It appears to me that in each drawing two "decades" of number are typically missing.  Last nite there were no numbers in the forty's and fifty's drawn.  Doesn't always happen, there was one draw where a number from all five decades appeared.

Yea, that makes sense... Thumbs Up

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3702 Posts
          Posted: July 2, 2014, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

I was going to play C4L tomorrow, but I did 10 dollars QP for tonite's Lotto instead.

Lotto's at 11 million, that's big for Lotto these days, so I plunked down my ten spot on Lotto.  I have a subscription to Lotto, so I'm always in the drawing, but a little voice in my head whispered to me to buy some more lines. Hope that little voice knows something I don't.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

New York
            United States
            Member #156870
            July 2, 2014
            80 Posts
            Posted: July 2, 2014, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

You have more chances on winning Lotto because on $1 dollar play you have a chance to win 1 in 22.5 million. So divide it by ten ($10 dollars) and you get 1in 2.5 million which is higher than if you would've bought 5 C4L tickets. That would give you chance to win a jackpot around 1 in 5 million.

New York
              United States
              Member #156870
              July 2, 2014
              80 Posts
              Posted: July 3, 2014, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

I wish the would be slightly less number in the main field. 56 or 58 numbers would've been good. 60 is too much.

United States
                Member #94616
                July 24, 2010
                4735 Posts
                Posted: July 4, 2014, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

WOW! I thought for SURE we would have a Jackpot winner with all the numbers being calendar numbers Eek

United States
                  Member #94616
                  July 24, 2010
                  4735 Posts
                  Posted: July 14, 2014, 5:10 am - IP Logged

Looks like interest in this game/forum has dropped -- ODDS just to crappy for me.  ONLY playing if I win money on another game 1st.... 

NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3702 Posts
                    Posted: July 14, 2014, 7:34 am - IP Logged

Looks like interest in this game/forum has dropped -- ODDS just to crappy for me.  ONLY playing if I win money on another game 1st.... 

Yeah Kap, I think interest in Cash 4Life is dropping, not only in this forum, but in ticket sales too.

If people don't see many jackpots being won, they wont play the game.  That's exactly what happened to Sweet Millie.  The shame of it all is SM had decent odds.  C4L doesn't.

New York
                      United States
                      Member #156870
                      July 2, 2014
                      80 Posts
                      Posted: July 14, 2014, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Yeah Kap, I think interest in Cash 4Life is dropping, not only in this forum, but in ticket sales too.

If people don't see many jackpots being won, they wont play the game.  That's exactly what happened to Sweet Millie.  The shame of it all is SM had decent odds.  C4L doesn't.

I don't know if interest dropped or not, because according to NYL website the lower tier prizes have seen the record won, which means more tickets sold.

I hope people soon gonna understand that this game is actually WORSE than Sweet Million in terms of odds.

P.S. Personally I do not play it, its just too unreal to win the 2 top prizes

Upstate NY
                        United States
                        Member #140390
                        March 17, 2013
                        224 Posts
                        Posted: July 14, 2014, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

I'm still playing and will for a few more months to see how it goes.

New York
                          United States
                          Member #157288
                          July 14, 2014
                          170 Posts
                          Posted: July 14, 2014, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

The promo is the worst I've ever seen. NY lottery is getting worse and worse, both in their games and thier website. New games don't have good odds and they took away the winners atlas from the site. I may start buying CT lottery tickets instead for awhile.

Upstate NY
                            United States
                            Member #140390
                            March 17, 2013
                            224 Posts
                            Posted: July 14, 2014, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

I hate that they took away the winner's atlas.   It makes me distrust them.

United States
                              Member #94616
                              July 24, 2010
                              4735 Posts
                              Posted: July 14, 2014, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Yea not sure what the thinking was - SM didn't work, so lets offer something with WORSE odds, and each game COSTS MORE!! WOW thats a smart move -Crazy

Page 7 of 18