Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cash 4Life

Topic closed. 261 replies. Last post 2 years ago by GiveFive.

Page 14 of 18
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2014, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Here's another pathetic attempt at some C4L analysis.

I dunno why I do this.  Maybe it's because I'm totally bored and don't know what else to do with my time!

Now, lets talk about that #2 CashBall... You dont really think it's gonna pop for a fourth straight drawing, do you?  Neither do I.  There's been 20 C4L drawings.  Ten times that #2 CB has come outta that machine, which is 50% of all the drawings held!  (It has tripled up twice though, and that's why it's the Lead Dog, but I say you can rule out the #2 CB for tonight.)

I like the #4CB.  It's been out a whopping 1 time since the game began.  And that was way back in the third drawing held on June 23rd.  So look for that #4CB tonite. 

How 'bout dem "Virgin Numba's"???  My copy of A+ sez there's TEN of 'em!  (2, 7, 14 27, 30, 39, 41, 42, 45, & 50) Because we didn't see any Virgin's last Thursday nite, I'm looking for two of those ten to pop tonite. Three virgin numba's have popped in the same drawing, but that only happened once on August 7th.  Ya know, I just thought  of sumthin'.  What if I drove down to my local lotto joint and crashed my car through the front door of the store going 100 MPH??  Do you think I'd die and go to heaven and get to be with those ten virgin numba's???  Aint gonna happen though.  I mean I could drive down there and try to crash thru the front door, but they got them huge cement filled lolly column crash barriers between the front door and the parkin' lot to keep idiots like me from doin' sumthin stupid like that. (I guess they wanna keep guys like me and The 95 year old Old Fools who still drive and hit the gas pedal thinking they're steppin' on the brake outta the store!  My wife's 93 year old mother drove her car thru her garage door a year or two ago.  She did a total of $13,000 damage to both her car and the garage.  Good thing my wife's brother took her keys and sold that car.  To this very day, my mother-in-law insists there had to be something wrong with the car, because she "absolutely stepped on the BRAKE!")  Back to the numba's....

I like any number that came out in the last five drawings for tonite.  Any number from the last five other than the 11 that is!   The 3, 5, 6, 10, 33, 34, 44, 46, & 57 could all be nice picks for tonite.

So that's my analysis for tonite.  I know it stinks... but it's all I have, so what else is a guy gonna do???? G5

It ALWAYS helps me to hear your analysis! I already have my numbers so too late to USE this info. 

I have the 4 CB on my reg line & a FP I got -- Thumbs Up

I agree with the ZERO hits showing tonight - not sure on the numbers from the last 5 plays but will be looking at that going forward. 

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3701 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2014, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Second straight drawing with no virgin numbers.....  Still 10 of them left.

The skips killed me tonite... I was sure a number from the last 5 drawings would pop tonite, but it was not to be.

I did nail the CashBall, but that wont do ya no good if ya aint got any of the other numbers.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: August 26, 2014, 5:25 am - IP Logged

Second straight drawing with no virgin numbers.....  Still 10 of them left.

The skips killed me tonite... I was sure a number from the last 5 drawings would pop tonite, but it was not to be.

I did nail the CashBall, but that wont do ya no good if ya aint got any of the other numbers.

yup! I also had the CB and NOTHING with it!!! Mad

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3701 Posts
        Posted: August 26, 2014, 7:39 am - IP Logged

By absolutely no means am I an expert on the characteristics of online lottery games.  And I could be completely wrong about what I'm going to write, but I do think what I'm going to say merits some discussion.

I've been thinking about C4L's ten remaining "virgin numbers."  And what I've been thinking about doesn't get me too excited about playing C4L in the future. The pool of virgin numbers has steadily shrunk from 60 (obviously the very first C4L drawing saw 5 virgin numbers be drawn) to the present 10.  As that pool of virgin numbers gets smaller, there will be a larger number of consecutive drawings where no virgin number will be drawn.  Therefore, I say it's going to take a long time until the very last virgin number is drawn.

Yes, each ball has a 1 in 60 chance of being drawn.  But as the pool of virgin numbers shrinks, I think one or two of them is going to get "stuck in the drum".  And there in lies the rub. To my mind, the one or two balls stuck in the drum will be "spoilers" until such time as all 60 balls have been drawn at least once.  They'll be the wildcard that will screw up your number selections.   

What say you?  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3701 Posts
          Posted: August 26, 2014, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

By absolutely no means am I an expert on the characteristics of online lottery games.  And I could be completely wrong about what I'm going to write, but I do think what I'm going to say merits some discussion.

I've been thinking about C4L's ten remaining "virgin numbers."  And what I've been thinking about doesn't get me too excited about playing C4L in the future. The pool of virgin numbers has steadily shrunk from 60 (obviously the very first C4L drawing saw 5 virgin numbers be drawn) to the present 10.  As that pool of virgin numbers gets smaller, there will be a larger number of consecutive drawings where no virgin number will be drawn.  Therefore, I say it's going to take a long time until the very last virgin number is drawn.

Yes, each ball has a 1 in 60 chance of being drawn.  But as the pool of virgin numbers shrinks, I think one or two of them is going to get "stuck in the drum".  And there in lies the rub. To my mind, the one or two balls stuck in the drum will be "spoilers" until such time as all 60 balls have been drawn at least once.  They'll be the wildcard that will screw up your number selections.   

What say you?  G5

I did some digging in A+ and FWIW.....

Sweet Million saw it's last virgin number drawn during it's 26th drawing which was held on 12/14/2009.  That's approximately 3 months after the game began. (SM's first drawing was held on 9/17/09)

I'm not too sure comparing Sweet Million to C4L is a good or even valid comparison.  After all SM, only had 40 numbers to cycle thru, whereas C4L has 60.  I used SM simply because it's the last new online game prior to C4L that was introduced by The NY Lottery.  I think it stands to reason all 40 SM numbers would have been drawn in a fewer number of drawings than C4L could or will.  To me, the question is how long will it take for all 60 C4L numbers to pop out of the drum. 

I'm not sure if it matters much whether or not there will be a few stragglers with regard to all virgin numbers being drawn.  I mean, a virgin number is essentially the same thing as a cold number, I guess.  Maybe I'm concerned about nothing at all.  But it still bugs me.  G5

United States
            Member #94616
            July 24, 2010
            4735 Posts
            Posted: August 27, 2014, 4:37 am - IP Logged

I did some digging in A+ and FWIW.....

Sweet Million saw it's last virgin number drawn during it's 26th drawing which was held on 12/14/2009.  That's approximately 3 months after the game began. (SM's first drawing was held on 9/17/09)

I'm not too sure comparing Sweet Million to C4L is a good or even valid comparison.  After all SM, only had 40 numbers to cycle thru, whereas C4L has 60.  I used SM simply because it's the last new online game prior to C4L that was introduced by The NY Lottery.  I think it stands to reason all 40 SM numbers would have been drawn in a fewer number of drawings than C4L could or will.  To me, the question is how long will it take for all 60 C4L numbers to pop out of the drum. 

I'm not sure if it matters much whether or not there will be a few stragglers with regard to all virgin numbers being drawn.  I mean, a virgin number is essentially the same thing as a cold number, I guess.  Maybe I'm concerned about nothing at all.  But it still bugs me.  G5

This is a GREAT point.  What is the FLIP side of the virgin number for SM- how many times had a number (s) repeated by the time the last virgin number hit? 

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3701 Posts
              Posted: August 27, 2014, 9:32 am - IP Logged

This is a GREAT point.  What is the FLIP side of the virgin number for SM- how many times had a number (s) repeated by the time the last virgin number hit? 

The 16 popped out 8 times by the time the last virgin SM number hit. (The 31 was the very last SM virgin number to be drawn.)

Right now, the 11 is C4L number that has hit the most since the game began.  If it keeps up it's current pace, then I would guess that it will be the number that will have hit the most by the time the very last virgin number is drawn.

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3701 Posts
                Posted: August 28, 2014, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Is there any other CashBall number other than 2???????

United States
                  Member #94616
                  July 24, 2010
                  4735 Posts
                  Posted: August 29, 2014, 5:01 am - IP Logged

Is there any other CashBall number other than 2???????

I played 2 sets of 2 lines on 2 different cards to get 2 fps - had the cashball & 1 number and then 2 reg numbers so won ALMOST my money back - $6 - LOL!

United States
                    Member #94616
                    July 24, 2010
                    4735 Posts
                    Posted: September 1, 2014, 8:17 am - IP Logged

So, the BONUS plays are OVER - Mad

Not sure if I want to play anymore ..........

United States
                      Member #140884
                      March 29, 2013
                      45 Posts
                      Posted: September 1, 2014, 11:50 am - IP Logged

I forgot that it ended last Thursday and was looking for my bonus ticket this morning when I purchased my tickets for the week.  But NY Mega is doing buy a full ticket of draws and get a megaplier free. Usually they give just a mega millions ticket, not the megaplier.

United States
                        Member #94616
                        July 24, 2010
                        4735 Posts
                        Posted: September 1, 2014, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

I forgot that it ended last Thursday and was looking for my bonus ticket this morning when I purchased my tickets for the week.  But NY Mega is doing buy a full ticket of draws and get a megaplier free. Usually they give just a mega millions ticket, not the megaplier.

Ok, so the Megaplier is a bit better than just a FP. 

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                          Watervliet, New York
                          United States
                          Member #1100
                          February 2, 2003
                          3192 Posts
                          Posted: September 1, 2014, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

NY C4L results for 9/1/14

09-21-27-45-53  CB "2"  BS!!!

Congrats to all the winners.......especially those who picked the "2" as Cash Ball  23- dwgs the "2" CB has hit 12 of those 23 dwgs unreal ... but ... possible! 

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3701 Posts
                            Posted: September 2, 2014, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

I agree, and if you look at the C4L payout page on The NYS Lottery's website, you wont see any JP winners lately....

Long Island, NY
                              United States
                              Member #57412
                              January 3, 2008
                              419 Posts
                              Posted: September 2, 2014, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

I had three of five last night and got $25. Would have had $100 if I hit the extra.  The "hot" 2 came up again.

Page 14 of 18