Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cash 4Life

Topic closed. 261 replies. Last post 2 years ago by GiveFive.

Page 13 of 18
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: August 20, 2014, 4:31 am - IP Logged

Thanks guys for the corrections!! Its really interesting how the Cashball 4 is missing/cold, and that we have reg numbers that have hit 4 times already while others ZERO!!! Wonder which one will be the LAST to hit. 

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3692 Posts
    Posted: August 20, 2014, 8:33 am - IP Logged

Update to my post above....

I did in fact see it in Winners Stories.   Here's a cut 'n paste from it;

"Aguayo will receive her CASH4LIFE prize in annual payments of $365,000 per year. After required withholding she will receive a net check totaling $227,410 every year for the rest of her life."

I suppose that statement can be interpreted different ways... Maybe they'll pay it 4 times per year, but these three words "a net check" make me think it's one check per year.

I did some digging on The NYS Lottery's website and found a PDF file containing C4L's official rules.

After reading the following paragraph, it seems to me that an annual check is a "definite maybe"!

Jackpot and second-level prize payment options.

A claimant of a valid winning jackpot or second-level prize in New York must select either an annuity option or lump sum option. A jackpot or second-level prize shall be paid as an annuity prize, unless a winner elects, within 60 days after the claimant becomes entitled to such prize, to be paid a lump sum payment or unless a lump sum payment is required as set forth in subdivision (h) of this section. If a lump sum payment is selected the prize amount shall be determined according to a methodology that shall be established by the party lotteries. An election made by a claimant is final and cannot be revoked, withdrawn or otherwise changed without the approval of the commission. Unless a lump sum payment is paid in accordance with this section, annuitized prize payments shall be made for the measuring life of the jackpot prize or second-level prize winner or for a minimum of 20 years. The schedule of payments for an annuity prize shall be determined by the commission.

Ya know what?  I'd just take the lump sum option so I didn't have to deal with how often I'd see a check!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3692 Posts
      Posted: August 20, 2014, 8:45 am - IP Logged

G5 & Kap,

In Advantage Plus when you pull up the the menu on left side bottom under option A you can turn off the Bonus # and handicap the 5 Main numbas or do an Alt-B again and track just the Bonus numbas or combine them together.  That said Kap the Cash Balls actually have hit the following times.............

1 hit 2 times

2 hit 9 times HOT

3 hit 7 times HOT

4 hit 1 time  COLD  play it Thursday!

The 10-11 & 31 have hit4 times each 

ON Thursday I would wheel the 10 Virgins that have yet to hit with the 10-11 & 31 with the 4 as Cash Ball on ALL tickets.  I will post a wheel with those picks and see how the balls bounce.  GL

MINK

I should be reading this thread everyday, but I don't......

I've seen that Alt-B thingy in my A+, but I couldn't figure out what it was doing for me.

Here's something else I've been having a problem with A+ that maybe you can help me with Mink.  When I run the Lottery Updater each day, it does NOT update C4L.  So I've been updating C4L manually after each drawing. The Updater updates every other lottery in the USA, but not C4L. I've purposely NOT manually updated C4L with the most recent drawings numbers and then run the updater, but it doesn't update it! 

What's up with that?  Any idea?

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
        Member #94616
        July 24, 2010
        4735 Posts
        Posted: August 21, 2014, 5:15 am - IP Logged

G5 & Kap,

In Advantage Plus when you pull up the the menu on left side bottom under option A you can turn off the Bonus # and handicap the 5 Main numbas or do an Alt-B again and track just the Bonus numbas or combine them together.  That said Kap the Cash Balls actually have hit the following times.............

1 hit 2 times

2 hit 9 times HOT

3 hit 7 times HOT

ON Thursday I would wheel the 10 Virgins that have yet to hit with the 10-11 & 31 with the 4 as Cash Ball on ALL tickets.  I will post a wheel with those picks and see how the balls bounce.  GL

MINK

I like the wheel idea... just don't have the extra cash to cover much @ 2 bucks a game.. lol!! 

NEW YORK
          United States
          Member #90535
          April 29, 2010
          11975 Posts
          Posted: August 21, 2014, 9:06 am - IP Logged

NICE WIN!! Congratulations BananaTHRIFTYParty

You have to play to win. It cost me $2 to win $100.Thanks

NEW YORK
            United States
            Member #90535
            April 29, 2010
            11975 Posts
            Posted: August 21, 2014, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Update to my post above....

I did in fact see it in Winners Stories.   Here's a cut 'n paste from it;

"Aguayo will receive her CASH4LIFE prize in annual payments of $365,000 per year. After required withholding she will receive a net check totaling $227,410 every year for the rest of her life."

I suppose that statement can be interpreted different ways... Maybe they'll pay it 4 times per year, but these three words "a net check" make me think it's one check per year.

You can claim the Cash4Life top prizes as a lumpsum.

http://nylottery.ny.gov/wps/portal/!ut/p/c5/04_SB8K8xLLM9MSSzPy8xBz9CP0os_jggBC3kDBPE0MLC0dnA09vT0fLQDNvA0dfU30_j_zcVP1I_ShzXKoCgw30I3NS0xOTK_ULst0cAYmfjdU!/dl3/d3/L0lJSklna21BL0lKakFBRXlBQkVSQ0pBISEvNEZHZ3NvMFZ2emE5SUFnIS83X1NQVEZUVkk0MTg4QUMwSUtJQTlRNkswUVMwL28zVDZ3NTEyNjAwMDY!/?PC_7_SPTFTVI4188AC0IKIA9Q6K0QS0_WCM_CONTEXT=/wps/wcm/connect/nysl+content+library/nysl+internet+site/home/your+lottery/winners+stories/feature+winners+stories/jackpot_downeywells_8-19-14

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
              Watervliet, New York
              United States
              Member #1100
              February 2, 2003
              3186 Posts
              Posted: August 21, 2014, 9:39 am - IP Logged

I should be reading this thread everyday, but I don't......

I've seen that Alt-B thingy in my A+, but I couldn't figure out what it was doing for me.

Here's something else I've been having a problem with A+ that maybe you can help me with Mink.  When I run the Lottery Updater each day, it does NOT update C4L.  So I've been updating C4L manually after each drawing. The Updater updates every other lottery in the USA, but not C4L. I've purposely NOT manually updated C4L with the most recent drawings numbers and then run the updater, but it doesn't update it! 

What's up with that?  Any idea?

G5,

Yup you are correct the updater will not update C4L I guess Smart Luck programmers need to tweak their software.  But it only takes less than 30 seconds to do it YOURSELF.......lazybones!   I will post this affordable wheel shortly. GL

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3692 Posts
                Posted: August 21, 2014, 11:17 am - IP Logged

G5,

Yup you are correct the updater will not update C4L I guess Smart Luck programmers need to tweak their software.  But it only takes less than 30 seconds to do it YOURSELF.......lazybones!   I will post this affordable wheel shortly. GL

MINK

Yeah, I'm lazy.  Just ask my wife...she'll tell ya in less than a heartbeat how lazy I am.

Gonna hammer C4L tonite.... I'm riding down to Westchester County with my wife this afternoon.  She's got something she's gotta do for her job down there, and I've been stuck in this house for so lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng that I'm riding along with her just so I can get outta the house.  Of course, while I'm down there, I'm gonna keep a sharp eye peeled for a lotto joint and make my move!  She'll pull over so I can go in and buy my tix, but she wont go in them joints.  I dunno why she's like that but she is.  When I was in NYC last month, she did go in a lotto joint in the lobby of The Met Life Building, which surprised me quite a bit, but that was probably a one time deal.

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3692 Posts
                  Posted: August 21, 2014, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Back on July 15th, I posted that there were 24 C4L numbers that had yet to be drawn.

As of today, there are only 10 numbers yet to be drawn.  So "virgin numbers" (as the Mink Man called them) have been steadily popping out. 

So I'm taking The Minkster's advice and playing some of them along with the #4 CashBall...  G5

Watervliet, New York
                    United States
                    Member #1100
                    February 2, 2003
                    3186 Posts
                    Posted: August 21, 2014, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

G5 & Kap,

1 hit 2 times

2 hit 9 times HOT

3 hit 7 times HOT

MINK

The Wheel!!!   Good luck to everyone!!!    Cash Ball is the 4!

MINK

Watervliet, New York
                      United States
                      Member #1100
                      February 2, 2003
                      3186 Posts
                      Posted: August 21, 2014, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

The Wheel!!!   Good luck to everyone!!!    Cash Ball is the 4!

MINK

Cash4Life results 8/21/14

11-24-40-43-47  CB 2   The 10 virgins are still intact ;) the Cash Ball 2 now has 10 hits in 20 dwgs the CB 4 & 1 need to catch up. Better luck next time!

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3692 Posts
                        Posted: August 21, 2014, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Back on July 15th, I posted that there were 24 C4L numbers that had yet to be drawn.

As of today, there are only 10 numbers yet to be drawn.  So "virgin numbers" (as the Mink Man called them) have been steadily popping out. 

So I'm taking The Minkster's advice and playing some of them along with the #4 CashBall...  G5

Uh, you didn't pay an ounce of attention to anything I said in the above post, right?

Oh, that's good, cuz if you played 'em like I did, you didn't have many numbers.

That number 2 cashball is on fire!

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3692 Posts
                          Posted: August 22, 2014, 4:30 am - IP Logged

Thanks guys for the corrections!! Its really interesting how the Cashball 4 is missing/cold, and that we have reg numbers that have hit 4 times already while others ZERO!!! Wonder which one will be the LAST to hit. 

I too wonder which number will be the last number to hit for the very first time.  And how long will it be before that happens??

Last nite was the 20th drawing of C4L, but only now am I beginning to see any "meaningful" data in A+.  I do think it's going to be a year or more before A+ will show stats that might somewhat helpful. 

Right now, the best I can see is broad or vague trends. This wont be any new news to anybody that studies lottery numbers, but most drawings will have a single digit number.  Six of the twenty drawings had no single digit number, but fourteen did have a single digit number.  So that's 70% of the drawings had a single digit number.  That's in line with most other lottery draw games held just about everywhere.

Odds/Evens and high/lows have had about a 50% mix.... no surprise there. 

For what it's worth, 11 has hit five times now, which makes it the hottest C4L number. G5

United States
                            Member #94616
                            July 24, 2010
                            4735 Posts
                            Posted: August 22, 2014, 4:32 am - IP Logged

Uh, you didn't pay an ounce of attention to anything I said in the above post, right?

Oh, that's good, cuz if you played 'em like I did, you didn't have many numbers.

That number 2 cashball is on fire!

As many others I assume do also - I covered every number (CB) at least once.  The 2 FP's I had also had the 2 for CB! But best I could do was 2 REG #'s on a FP so I won 1/2 my money back - LOL!!

So I had 3 lines with 2 as the CB and nothing with them - one of the other lines with a 4 CB had 2 reg numbers that hit ---- LOL!!!!! 

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3692 Posts
                              Posted: August 25, 2014, 7:48 am - IP Logged

Here's another pathetic attempt at some C4L analysis.

I dunno why I do this.  Maybe it's because I'm totally bored and don't know what else to do with my time!

Now, lets talk about that #2 CashBall... You dont really think it's gonna pop for a fourth straight drawing, do you?  Neither do I.  There's been 20 C4L drawings.  Ten times that #2 CB has come outta that machine, which is 50% of all the drawings held!  (It has tripled up twice though, and that's why it's the Lead Dog, but I say you can rule out the #2 CB for tonight.)

I like the #4CB.  It's been out a whopping 1 time since the game began.  And that was way back in the third drawing held on June 23rd.  So look for that #4CB tonite. 

How 'bout dem "Virgin Numba's"???  My copy of A+ sez there's TEN of 'em!  (2, 7, 14 27, 30, 39, 41, 42, 45, & 50) Because we didn't see any Virgin's last Thursday nite, I'm looking for two of those ten to pop tonite. Three virgin numba's have popped in the same drawing, but that only happened once on August 7th.  Ya know, I just thought  of sumthin'.  What if I drove down to my local lotto joint and crashed my car through the front door of the store going 100 MPH??  Do you think I'd die and go to heaven and get to be with those ten virgin numba's???  Aint gonna happen though.  I mean I could drive down there and try to crash thru the front door, but they got them huge cement filled lolly column crash barriers between the front door and the parkin' lot to keep idiots like me from doin' sumthin stupid like that. (I guess they wanna keep guys like me and The 95 year old Old Fools who still drive and hit the gas pedal thinking they're steppin' on the brake outta the store!  My wife's 93 year old mother drove her car thru her garage door a year or two ago.  She did a total of $13,000 damage to both her car and the garage.  Good thing my wife's brother took her keys and sold that car.  To this very day, my mother-in-law insists there had to be something wrong with the car, because she "absolutely stepped on the BRAKE!")  Back to the numba's....

I like any number that came out in the last five drawings for tonite.  Any number from the last five other than the 11 that is!   The 3, 5, 6, 10, 33, 34, 44, 46, & 57 could all be nice picks for tonite.

So that's my analysis for tonite.  I know it stinks... but it's all I have, so what else is a guy gonna do???? G5

Page 13 of 18