Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cash 4Life

Topic closed. 261 replies. Last post 2 years ago by GiveFive.

Page 16 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
Upstate NY
United States
Member #140390
March 17, 2013
224 Posts
Posted: September 9, 2014, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

I won $4 from having 2 numbers.   Not the cash ball though.

United States
    Member #140884
    March 29, 2013
    45 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2014, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

I just got a quick pick for tomorrow's C4L and the cash ball is 2. It couldn't possibly come out again, could it?

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: September 10, 2014, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

I just got a quick pick for tomorrow's C4L and the cash ball is 2. It couldn't possibly come out again, could it?

funny, **IF** I play I was going to cover the 2 & 4 .... its hard to bet against the 2.

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
        NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3707 Posts
        Posted: September 10, 2014, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

funny, **IF** I play I was going to cover the 2 & 4 .... its hard to bet against the 2.

Tonite when I bought my T5 tickets, I blew off C4L for tomorrow nite.... 

I'm going back to Take5.  Been a lonnnnnnng time since I played T5 regularly.  I rather be playing Sweet Million, but that's not gonna happen.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Gleno's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #80354
          September 25, 2009
          705 Posts
          Posted: September 11, 2014, 9:46 am - IP Logged

I won $4 from having 2 numbers.   Not the cash ball though.

So when is the drawing time for Cash 4 Life.  Is it televised on TV or the NY lottery website?

Good for you on your winning $4.00. At least you covered the cost of that ticket.

What?

United States
            Member #140884
            March 29, 2013
            45 Posts
            Posted: September 11, 2014, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

I stopped on the way home just now and decided to get another C4l quick pick.  You guessed it, the cash ball came out a 2 once again.

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3707 Posts
              Posted: September 11, 2014, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

So when is the drawing time for Cash 4 Life.  Is it televised on TV or the NY lottery website?

Good for you on your winning $4.00. At least you covered the cost of that ticket.

What?

NY Lottery website at approximately 9 pm on Monday's and Thursday's is where you can see the drawing.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

New York
                United States
                Member #146846
                September 15, 2013
                75 Posts
                Posted: September 11, 2014, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

I'm gonna stay with the same numbers for a few months, see what happens. Good Luck Everyone, my CB is 4.

Lets Win Together!Dance

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3707 Posts
                  Posted: September 11, 2014, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

12 44 56 58 59  CB 2

This is insane!   Cant be so many #2 cashball's poppin' out!  The fix is in!!!

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                    Watervliet, New York
                    United States
                    Member #1100
                    February 2, 2003
                    3193 Posts
                    Posted: September 11, 2014, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

12 44 56 58 59  CB 2

This is insane!   Cant be so many #2 cashball's poppin' out!  The fix is in!!!

G5 

Well its official I am done with C4L  there is no way in freaking hell that this  phenomena can be for real.  I have never seen anything like this the Cash Ball 2 just keeps repeating over and over .............back to my fav game Take 5 hell we got to get that 1 million view milestone.  I am sure there are players playing nothing but the 2 and how ironic the 2 is still a virgin in the first main numbas.  NYL will be getting hate mail there is no law of averages here even Steve Player/OPCOM said this game is a ripoff and he would not create any systems for that game on his FB page.  Good by C4L the game sucks!

MINK 

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
                      Member #94616
                      July 24, 2010
                      4735 Posts
                      Posted: September 12, 2014, 4:55 am - IP Logged

G5 

Well its official I am done with C4L  there is no way in freaking hell that this  phenomena can be for real.  I have never seen anything like this the Cash Ball 2 just keeps repeating over and over .............back to my fav game Take 5 hell we got to get that 1 million view milestone.  I am sure there are players playing nothing but the 2 and how ironic the 2 is still a virgin in the first main numbas.  NYL will be getting hate mail there is no law of averages here even Steve Player/OPCOM said this game is a ripoff and he would not create any systems for that game on his FB page.  Good by C4L the game sucks!

MINK 

AGREED! Nice the Steve Player is ripping the game.

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3707 Posts
                        Posted: September 12, 2014, 7:13 am - IP Logged

G5 

MINK 

I think many people are thinking the same thing.   When you look at the C4L payouts page on The NY Lottery's website, you don't see many JP's any more.  I think that's because they aren't selling enough tickets to generate a high enough percentage of "coverage" of the 21 million possible combinations  to produce a JP winner on a regular basis.  Same problem Sweet Milly had!

Stan Rose wrote a column in Lotto News not too long ago about state lotteries needing to create a game that had lower odds with bigger payouts.  That would be a win for both the states and players.  If the states want to make some money, they'll heed Stan's advice.  G5

United States
                          Member #94616
                          July 24, 2010
                          4735 Posts
                          Posted: September 12, 2014, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

I think many people are thinking the same thing.   When you look at the C4L payouts page on The NY Lottery's website, you don't see many JP's any more.  I think that's because they aren't selling enough tickets to generate a high enough percentage of "coverage" of the 21 million possible combinations  to produce a JP winner on a regular basis.  Same problem Sweet Milly had!

Stan Rose wrote a column in Lotto News not too long ago about state lotteries needing to create a game that had lower odds with bigger payouts.  That would be a win for both the states and players.  If the states want to make some money, they'll heed Stan's advice.  G5

It should be interesting to see HOW MANY of these HIGH ODDS games they FAIL at, before they give us a normal game. 

United States
                            Member #94616
                            July 24, 2010
                            4735 Posts
                            Posted: September 16, 2014, 4:30 am - IP Logged

Wining C4L numbers 9/15/2014

3-5-9-32-56 Cash Ball - 1

Congrats to all winners

DetroitLionBoy's avatar - Detroit01

United States
                              Member #159085
                              September 12, 2014
                              111 Posts
                              Posted: September 16, 2014, 9:39 am - IP Logged

ya im definitely not playing this anymore. If this was a dollar instead of two dollars i would play. Jackpot is small to consider that the tax takes 3/4 of the winnings.

Cash 4 life 3/5 numbers= $25 (9/1/14)
                              TAKE 5 4/5 numbers= $775.00 (2/21/15)

im bound to win the jackpot!!  Cool

Page 16 of 18