Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Should we boycott Mega Millions?

Topic closed. 153 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Goteki54.

Page 7 of 11
PrintE-mailLink

Boycott mega millions?

Yes [ 12 ]  [24.49%]
No [ 37 ]  [75.51%]
Total Valid Votes [ 49 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 6 ]  
HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
Idaho
United States
Member #94283
July 17, 2010
2284 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2014, 10:58 am - IP Logged

I've fought with that thought for a ling while. Ever since they changed the Matrix to that ridiculous 5/75 it's almost impossible to hit the 2nd prize which is what I judge most lottery games on. And the 3rd prize's odds is astronomical as well. IMO they messed up a pretty good game. Not playing MM ever again.

I was just thinking about that last night.  I think they went the wrong route in trying to increase the JP.  They should have decreased the white balls to get a few more million dollar winners to encourage hope and keep people playing.  And they should have increased the number of megaballs to make it harder to win the jackpot.

When the jackpot gets high and people are spending lots of money, it seems like the states would have enough extra to put into the fund to pay a few more million dollar winners and still come out ahead.

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
    Texas Panhandle
    United States
    Member #136843
    December 20, 2012
    1285 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2014, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Is that right, conspiracy theorist?

You're the Infowars refugee, not me.

Texas Panhandle
      United States
      Member #136843
      December 20, 2012
      1285 Posts
      Posted: August 25, 2014, 11:58 am - IP Logged

I take voting seriously.

They let you mark your ballot with a crayon?

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
        Wisconsin
        United States
        Member #104962
        January 23, 2011
        1075 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2014, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

You're the Infowars refugee, not me.

You're the one that brought up infowars, not me.  At least you get to know whats really going on, unlike your liberal mainstream media, and foxnews, which blackout anything that comes close to whats really going on.  Turn the idiot box off and do some actual thinking, instead of trying to constantly insult my intelligence.

Trump 2016!

Texas Panhandle
          United States
          Member #136843
          December 20, 2012
          1285 Posts
          Posted: August 25, 2014, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

You're the one that brought up infowars, not me.  At least you get to know whats really going on, unlike your liberal mainstream media, and foxnews, which blackout anything that comes close to whats really going on.  Turn the idiot box off and do some actual thinking, instead of trying to constantly insult my intelligence.

And you're the one that's conspiracy-minded, not me.  "My" liberal mainstream media?  Not mine, pal, and I don't watch TV, gave up cable a long time ago.   You probably get pretty good reception, what with that tinfoil hat you wear.

It's hard to insult your intelligence, it's such a small target.  I still do a pretty good job of it, if I say so myself.

Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #104962
            January 23, 2011
            1075 Posts
            Posted: August 25, 2014, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

And you're the one that's conspiracy-minded, not me.  "My" liberal mainstream media?  Not mine, pal, and I don't watch TV, gave up cable a long time ago.   You probably get pretty good reception, what with that tinfoil hat you wear.

It's hard to insult your intelligence, it's such a small target.  I still do a pretty good job of it, if I say so myself.

I use a tv antenna for my reception,  you can use that tin foil hat you keep bragging about for tv reception.   As for conspiracy minded,  that just means I think more into things,  instead of just accepting things at surface value,  but yet you claim that I'm the fool here...You do a good job at showing you can't and won't question anything any further then what you have been Officially told, by those who are running things.

Trump 2016!

Texas Panhandle
              United States
              Member #136843
              December 20, 2012
              1285 Posts
              Posted: August 25, 2014, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

"...that just means I think more into things"

No, it means you read more into things that simply aren't there.  That's paranoia, not intelligence.

Now, you'll have to excuse me, my Illuminati masters have told me to leave you alone. (well, they told me to "cease pulling the wings off of flies", they can be cryptic at times)  Besides that, I'm late for the party at the Bohemian Grove.  I sure hope Elvis will be there this year.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19911 Posts
                Posted: August 25, 2014, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Mega next drawing Aug 26th $15 Million

Let it Snow Snowman

Wisconsin
                  United States
                  Member #104962
                  January 23, 2011
                  1075 Posts
                  Posted: August 25, 2014, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

"...that just means I think more into things"

No, it means you read more into things that simply aren't there.  That's paranoia, not intelligence.

Now, you'll have to excuse me, my Illuminati masters have told me to leave you alone. (well, they told me to "cease pulling the wings off of flies", they can be cryptic at times)  Besides that, I'm late for the party at the Bohemian Grove.  I sure hope Elvis will be there this year.

Out of all I said, you only saw this "that just means I think more into things",  yet you claim you're more intelligent.Skeptical

Trump 2016!

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                    Member #52345
                    May 21, 2007
                    2659 Posts
                    Posted: August 25, 2014, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Texas Panhandle
                      United States
                      Member #136843
                      December 20, 2012
                      1285 Posts
                      Posted: August 25, 2014, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Out of all I said, you only saw this "that just means I think more into things",  yet you claim you're more intelligent.Skeptical

You're right, that's all I focused on.  The rest is basically gibberish.

Wisconsin
                        United States
                        Member #104962
                        January 23, 2011
                        1075 Posts
                        Posted: August 25, 2014, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

You're right, that's all I focused on.  The rest is basically gibberish.

Speaking of Gibberish,  this sure is a good definition of it,  this is what you wrote:   "Now, you'll have to excuse me, my Illuminati masters have told me to leave you alone. (well, they told me to "cease pulling the wings off of flies", they can be cryptic at times)  Besides that, I'm late for the party at the Bohemian Grove.  I sure hope Elvis will be there this year. "

Trump 2016!

Texas Panhandle
                          United States
                          Member #136843
                          December 20, 2012
                          1285 Posts
                          Posted: August 25, 2014, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Speaking of Gibberish,  this sure is a good definition of it,  this is what you wrote:   "Now, you'll have to excuse me, my Illuminati masters have told me to leave you alone. (well, they told me to "cease pulling the wings off of flies", they can be cryptic at times)  Besides that, I'm late for the party at the Bohemian Grove.  I sure hope Elvis will be there this year. "

Just as Saylorgirl proved, you're humor impaired,too.

Wisconsin
                            United States
                            Member #104962
                            January 23, 2011
                            1075 Posts
                            Posted: August 25, 2014, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Just as Saylorgirl proved, you're humor impaired,too.

You just have have problem with me because I'm not an conformist like you.  So while you were trying to insult me, I should be some how required to have humor towards it?

What a face palm on that one!

Trump 2016!

Saylorgirl's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                              Indiana
                              United States
                              Member #129225
                              June 13, 2012
                              546 Posts
                              Posted: August 25, 2014, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

To me, you come off like you're confusing a lottery ticket, as a voting ballot.....That is dumb on the highest level!

It finally explains why I haven't won the jackpot yet.  I have only been getting the "ticket" once every two years perhaps twice if I voted in the Primaries.  You are right I can't believe I could have been that "dumb".  I wondered why I would get strange looks when I gave the poll workers a dollar when I signed in but since they gave me the sticker I thought I did it right.  I went home those nights and watched the drawings for the letters I - V - O - T - E - D to come up but only numbers ever came up.

Glad to know I don't have to wait until November 4th to get a ticket!  I already rushed out and bought a ticket for the MM and PB drawings this week!  Enjoy your Boycott!!

Page 7 of 11