Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 9:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What state will win the Mega Millions jackpot

Topic closed. 172 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 10 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

What state will win the Mega Millions jackpot

California [ 22 ]  [26.51%]
Florida [ 4 ]  [4.82%]
New York [ 7 ]  [8.43%]
Iowa [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Michigan [ 4 ]  [4.82%]
New Jersey [ 5 ]  [6.02%]
Texas [ 5 ]  [6.02%]
Illinois [ 2 ]  [2.41%]
Some other state not listed [ 34 ]  [40.96%]
Total Valid Votes [ 83 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
TX
United States
Member #121193
January 4, 2012
1637 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2014, 10:05 am - IP Logged

No, the plant is supposed to be used responsibly, just like alcohol, or any other casual influence. You're thinking too hard and scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Onlymoney, we both know that doing things in life with responsibility should always be done. Whether it is spending money on lottery,drinking, taking prescriptions or smoking marijuana. Realistically, that's not going to happen all the time.You maybe the exception and be a mature responsible taxpayer. However,there are too many folks that don't think and don't realize how their unintended consequences from personal consumption will affect others. Don't compare alcohol and pot, 2 seperate issues with many different results.I know this because I have investigated both issues and have been certified/ trained in both issues as a veteran police officer of 17+ years.
The topic of discussion is what state will win the Mega Millions and wouldn't it be nice to stay on that topic ? I sure hope we can do that.

With that being said, I am still voting for Texas ............Best of luck and have positive results with your lottery choices Thumbs Up 

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10391 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2014, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Ut oh!

I voted California but I'm starting to think maybe it will be Colorado!

Puff, the magic drag in........

Maybe the winner will be someone who was listening to White Rabbit or Nights in White Satin as they filled out their playslip!

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34531 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2014, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Ohio Big SmileBig SmileBig Smile

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19964 Posts
        Posted: October 24, 2014, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Get your Ticket $224 MillionDance

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: October 24, 2014, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Onlymoney, we both know that doing things in life with responsibility should always be done. Whether it is spending money on lottery,drinking, taking prescriptions or smoking marijuana. Realistically, that's not going to happen all the time.You maybe the exception and be a mature responsible taxpayer. However,there are too many folks that don't think and don't realize how their unintended consequences from personal consumption will affect others. Don't compare alcohol and pot, 2 seperate issues with many different results.I know this because I have investigated both issues and have been certified/ trained in both issues as a veteran police officer of 17+ years.
          The topic of discussion is what state will win the Mega Millions and wouldn't it be nice to stay on that topic ? I sure hope we can do that.

With that being said, I am still voting for Texas ............Best of luck and have positive results with your lottery choices Thumbs Up 

Of course we can compare the two or three, why not? It's a cop out to make excuses like that. Sure, realistically that won't happen, but that's not my concern. 

Someone congratulated me on this thread earlier and I told them it wasn't of my doing per se, but the influence, that's all. I wasn't trying to hijack the thread. It was only until some here who feel they need to be the morality police and berate me, is when I kept the issue going.

You have people associating smoking weed to being a druggie, and I take offence to it. A druggie to me is someone who's got tracks on their arms from shooting Heroin and sits there in a dark abandoned stairwell drooling from the side of their mouth. I REFUSE to let ignorant self-righteous zealots dictate what I'm supposed to do in their supposed ideal Utpoian world. 

I said what I had to say, and that's it on the subject.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #55889
            October 23, 2007
            5761 Posts
            Posted: October 24, 2014, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Of course we can compare the two or three, why not? It's a cop out to make excuses like that. Sure, realistically that won't happen, but that's not my concern. 

Someone congratulated me on this thread earlier and I told them it wasn't of my doing per se, but the influence, that's all. I wasn't trying to hijack the thread. It was only until some here who feel they need to be the morality police and berate me, is when I kept the issue going.

You have people associating smoking weed to being a druggie, and I take offence to it. A druggie to me is someone who's got tracks on their arms from shooting Heroin and sits there in a dark abandoned stairwell drooling from the side of their mouth. I REFUSE to let ignorant self-righteous zealots dictate what I'm supposed to do in their supposed ideal Utpoian world. 

I said what I had to say, and that's it on the subject.

Well onlymoney. Smoking weed is using drugs. You can explain/justify it all you want. But the bottom line is you are using illegal drugs. That's not being self righteous. I'm not dictating anything to you, or telling you what you are supposed to do. But you ARE a drug user. At least fess up to it.

That's what I had to say, and that's it on the subject.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
              Member #160170
              October 20, 2014
              30 Posts
              Posted: October 25, 2014, 12:47 am - IP Logged

Smoking weed makes you a pothead similar to how drinking alcohol makes you a drunk. Both are considered drugs as they influence your body outside of its normal function. If you do them in moderation and don't let the use become a habit that harms yourself or others around you then as an adult you should be free to do it. Even sugar can become an addictive substance for some people whose body requires a higher amount to get a good feeling.

Also I hope the jackpot keeps rolling for a big Christmas pot!

noahwill's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
                Melbourne
                Australia
                Member #160219
                October 22, 2014
                42 Posts
                Posted: October 26, 2014, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Its been rolling and I think its gonna roll some more!!

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
                  Texas Panhandle
                  United States
                  Member #136843
                  December 20, 2012
                  1403 Posts
                  Posted: October 26, 2014, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Its been rolling and I think its gonna roll some more!!

You talking about Mega Millions or pot? <grin>

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #55889
                    October 23, 2007
                    5761 Posts
                    Posted: October 26, 2014, 11:58 am - IP Logged

You talking about Mega Millions or pot? <grin>

Cute!

LOL.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: October 26, 2014, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Well onlymoney. Smoking weed is using drugs. You can explain/justify it all you want. But the bottom line is you are using illegal drugs. That's not being self righteous. I'm not dictating anything to you, or telling you what you are supposed to do. But you ARE a drug user. At least fess up to it.

That's what I had to say, and that's it on the subject.

It won't be illegal very soon. So too bad, get over it.

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: October 26, 2014, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Smoking weed makes you a pothead similar to how drinking alcohol makes you a drunk. Both are considered drugs as they influence your body outside of its normal function. If you do them in moderation and don't let the use become a habit that harms yourself or others around you then as an adult you should be free to do it. Even sugar can become an addictive substance for some people whose body requires a higher amount to get a good feeling.

Also I hope the jackpot keeps rolling for a big Christmas pot!

Finally, someone with a brain that works. Idea

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                          Mcminnville, Oregon
                          United States
                          Member #3013
                          December 13, 2003
                          3092 Posts
                          Posted: October 26, 2014, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

If someone were to win the jackpot tuesday night and it has to be california I hope it is a split with another state that is less known for winning like oregon.  I would not mind sharing the jackpot with someone from california as long as I got half for me that is still more than I can spend in one lifetime.-weshar75

US Flag

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                            Bay Area - California
                            United States
                            Member #136477
                            December 12, 2012
                            4146 Posts
                            Posted: October 28, 2014, 1:34 am - IP Logged

If someone were to win the jackpot tuesday night and it has to be california I hope it is a split with another state that is less known for winning like oregon.  I would not mind sharing the jackpot with someone from california as long as I got half for me that is still more than I can spend in one lifetime.-weshar75

US Flag

Sure thing Weshar- l wouldn't mind splitting the MM with you, in fact l could drive up to Grants Pass for a meet & greet.

You heard it here first. .Big Smile

noahwill's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
                              Melbourne
                              Australia
                              Member #160219
                              October 22, 2014
                              42 Posts
                              Posted: October 28, 2014, 4:31 am - IP Logged

Have you all bought your Mega Millions tickets? $252 million!!

Page 10 of 12