Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What state will win the Mega Millions jackpot

Topic closed. 172 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 8 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

What state will win the Mega Millions jackpot

California [ 22 ]  [26.51%]
Florida [ 4 ]  [4.82%]
New York [ 7 ]  [8.43%]
Iowa [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Michigan [ 4 ]  [4.82%]
New Jersey [ 5 ]  [6.02%]
Texas [ 5 ]  [6.02%]
Illinois [ 2 ]  [2.41%]
Some other state not listed [ 34 ]  [40.96%]
Total Valid Votes [ 83 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
DetroitLionBoy's avatar - Detroit01

United States
Member #159085
September 12, 2014
113 Posts
Posted: October 21, 2014, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

What you are saying is that Californians should be barred from playing either jackpot because " they win too often". Perhaps you ought to write to the MUSL and propose this idea, who knows it might gain  traction with the powers that be, but don't hold your breath.

l do not have the attitude that it is a given that California win, l am not that naive given the fact that every person who buys a lottery ticket whether it be in the Virgin Islands of in the Dakota's..each person has as much a chance of winning as the next person with a ticket.

As for California being the " Greediest State"- l knew at that point that you came unhinged. Just because this State has Disneyland, Sea World etc, it is no reason for you to declare war on Mickey Mouse and the seven dwarf's.Have you been out here? Lost your wallet to some street thief in San Diego some time ago?

Your recommendations are short sighted- this State has both Republicans and Democrats so you don't get any brownie points there. l personally stay away from the three " P" Priests, Politics & Prostitutes.

Last but not least: You have an axe to grind with this State and l don't know what it is, l think it goes beyond the lottery but l cannot look inside your soul to find out, there may be more demons within that l could not handle.

My one suggestion to you is try and lead a " normal life", if that becomes to difficult- seek help.

l wish you well.

The population in california is large like NY/texas/florida etc. When population is large, winners come more often i mean im not a math wiz but thats how it is. Lower populated states wont win much often but its still likely for them to win. Any state can win period

Cash 4 life 3/5 numbers= $25 (9/1/14)
TAKE 5 4/5 numbers= $775.00 (2/21/15)

im bound to win the jackpot!!  Cool

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
    TX
    United States
    Member #121193
    January 4, 2012
    1637 Posts
    Posted: October 21, 2014, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Only got 1 number right on this drawing.....oh well..onward and upward  !!!! Let er rollover for Friday !!!

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #104962
      January 23, 2011
      1075 Posts
      Posted: October 22, 2014, 1:07 am - IP Logged

What you are saying is that Californians should be barred from playing either jackpot because " they win too often". Perhaps you ought to write to the MUSL and propose this idea, who knows it might gain  traction with the powers that be, but don't hold your breath.

l do not have the attitude that it is a given that California win, l am not that naive given the fact that every person who buys a lottery ticket whether it be in the Virgin Islands of in the Dakota's..each person has as much a chance of winning as the next person with a ticket.

As for California being the " Greediest State"- l knew at that point that you came unhinged. Just because this State has Disneyland, Sea World etc, it is no reason for you to declare war on Mickey Mouse and the seven dwarf's.Have you been out here? Lost your wallet to some street thief in San Diego some time ago?

Your recommendations are short sighted- this State has both Republicans and Democrats so you don't get any brownie points there. l personally stay away from the three " P" Priests, Politics & Prostitutes.

Last but not least: You have an axe to grind with this State and l don't know what it is, l think it goes beyond the lottery but l cannot look inside your soul to find out, there may be more demons within that l could not handle.

My one suggestion to you is try and lead a " normal life", if that becomes to difficult- seek help.

l wish you well.

When you mentioned  California should win is because they have too many poor people, I knew at that point you came unhinged.  In your epic quest to make me look like a fool, you've made yourself look like one. 

As far as your claim that anyone that buys a lottery ticket has as much chance of winning as the next person,  now that myth has been busted quite a few times on both MM and PB. 

And you even become more unhinged, and try to name off lame things california has,  so what if it has those places! 

This was one of your other comments "As for not " getting anymore wins"- you subscribing to the notion that Californians are encouraged to put their millions into the jar- but they are not entitled to get anything in return?"

Wow just wow...that comment says a lot,  basically you say to other states they aren't entitled to win any money they put in either. 

I recommend YOU seek help, instead of trying to make me out the bad guy for questioning things.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10388 Posts
        Posted: October 22, 2014, 1:19 am - IP Logged

Still don't want to talk about the Miracle Mile in Fond du Lac, do you pickone4me.

Very interesting as the population factor makes sense in California but not in Wisconsin.

Welcome to the Miracle Mile!
        The luckiest stretch of land in the World located in Fond du Lac, WI!!!

http://www.fdlmiraclemile.com/

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
          Bay Area - California
          United States
          Member #136477
          December 12, 2012
          4144 Posts
          Posted: October 22, 2014, 1:55 am - IP Logged

When you mentioned  California should win is because they have too many poor people, I knew at that point you came unhinged.  In your epic quest to make me look like a fool, you've made yourself look like one. 

As far as your claim that anyone that buys a lottery ticket has as much chance of winning as the next person,  now that myth has been busted quite a few times on both MM and PB. 

And you even become more unhinged, and try to name off lame things california has,  so what if it has those places! 

This was one of your other comments "As for not " getting anymore wins"- you subscribing to the notion that Californians are encouraged to put their millions into the jar- but they are not entitled to get anything in return?"

Wow just wow...that comment says a lot,  basically you say to other states they aren't entitled to win any money they put in either. 

I recommend YOU seek help, instead of trying to make me out the bad guy for questioning things.

Your responses are asinine and l figured you out- since you the one who started this thread, you feeding the flame to keep it alive. For one l know what l wrote- you clearly do not understand your own thinking and yes l did use the word Asinine.

You posted this remark " The fact that California keeps winning is the issue at hand here"..Its ONLY  an issue with You and  other conspiracy theorists. Did you attempt to stir the pot when NJ was on a hot jackpot winning streak awhile ago?.. l think not, but since its California.. oh my, something must be wrong!

Its Only wrong when you the one not winning.!!

Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #104962
            January 23, 2011
            1075 Posts
            Posted: October 22, 2014, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Still don't want to talk about the Miracle Mile in Fond du Lac, do you pickone4me.

Very interesting as the population factor makes sense in California but not in Wisconsin.

Welcome to the Miracle Mile!
            The luckiest stretch of land in the World located in Fond du Lac, WI!!!

http://www.fdlmiraclemile.com/

It is the first time I ever heard of it, so how can I still not want to talk about it, if I never heard of it before hand!?  I have bought wisconsin only lottery tickets at popular high traffic places and have won between 30 and 50 dollars. 

So your claim to link something like that to big california jackpot wins doesn't compare.

Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #104962
              January 23, 2011
              1075 Posts
              Posted: October 22, 2014, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Your responses are asinine and l figured you out- since you the one who started this thread, you feeding the flame to keep it alive. For one l know what l wrote- you clearly do not understand your own thinking and yes l did use the word Asinine.

You posted this remark " The fact that California keeps winning is the issue at hand here"..Its ONLY  an issue with You and  other conspiracy theorists. Did you attempt to stir the pot when NJ was on a hot jackpot winning streak awhile ago?.. l think not, but since its California.. oh my, something must be wrong!

Its Only wrong when you the one not winning.!!

At this point you bring up conspiracy theorist to chase away anyone who maybe thinking something isn't right.  All you're doing is deflecting.  Where Did I mention ANYWHERE that I should be winning!?  I haven't played the MM or PB in a very long time!  I am really sick and tired of having to keep repeating that!

L273's avatar - animated money-image-0064.gif
                NC
                United States
                Member #138125
                January 20, 2013
                754 Posts
                Posted: October 22, 2014, 11:36 am - IP Logged

NC will win the Mega Millions jackpot & I hope it's Me...............Troll

United States
                  Member #145267
                  August 1, 2013
                  1676 Posts
                  Posted: October 22, 2014, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Again, just a feeling, but I don't think Ca. is going to win the MM jackpot.  Ca. has had a second tier winners in the last 4 MM drawings.  Just a feeling but, I think it's going to another state if there is a winner this Friday.

United States
                    Member #142157
                    May 4, 2013
                    62 Posts
                    Posted: October 22, 2014, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

I hope someone from Cali wins.  I love seeing grown adults cry like a kid LOL

United States
                      Member #145267
                      August 1, 2013
                      1676 Posts
                      Posted: October 22, 2014, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

I'm glad somebody is winning, how's that new money treating you?

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: October 22, 2014, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

I hope someone from Cali wins.  I love seeing grown adults cry like a kid LOL

Ha ha, me too, especially pickone4me who doesn't understand basic math.

Ca wins more often because they have a large population that plays...DUH!!!

It's not rocket science. Green laugh

Wisconsin
                          United States
                          Member #104962
                          January 23, 2011
                          1075 Posts
                          Posted: October 22, 2014, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Ha ha, me too, especially pickone4me who doesn't understand basic math.

Ca wins more often because they have a large population that plays...DUH!!!

It's not rocket science. Green laugh

So having a large population should mean when they win, no questions should be asked?  I don't buy the usual excuses that is spun here,  that it is basic math, that is a load of crap!

Wisconsin
                            United States
                            Member #104962
                            January 23, 2011
                            1075 Posts
                            Posted: October 22, 2014, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Where is the block/ignore option,  when a person needs it,  oh wait...I have to pay to ignore people!

United States
                              Member #145267
                              August 1, 2013
                              1676 Posts
                              Posted: October 22, 2014, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

I understand what you are saying about the math but, I have been hammered about how random the game is.  So, if you look at how many tickets are sold in every state except Ca., there are more ticket sold across the USA than there were sold in Ca..  So is it buy state or how many tickets sold across the USA?

Page 8 of 12