Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Taking the Mystery out of Picking Numbers (jackpot games)

Topic closed. 191 replies. Last post 1 year ago by SkyLine69.

Page 1 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1841 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2015, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to be using Texas 2Step data in this thread. It doesn't matter what game or what state you play, the same principles apply.

Whether a person picks individual numbers, wheels hand picked sets, or picks digits to make sets, most players are focused primarily on that back digit.

Front digit: 16 vs Back digit: 23

We've all faced the question should I play 23 or 28? Should I play an even or odd here? Should this one be high or low? That's when we find ourselves digging for paper and pencil, scribbling combos to see how they look while occasionally scratching the pencil eraser across our scalp to remove any doubt remaining that we have hit on the proper winning combination, right?

Sure you have! Then if it doesn't win, its tossed and we start over. 

Eventually, we give up or question: Is it the method I'm using?So you try miracle systems. They don't work. You may even develop your own system, but it fails. Nothing seems to help. 

No problem!

We're gonna can fix it right now. Here's a chart where I've stripped the back digits from the 2Step draws and counted each time any three (3hit) hit in the first, second and third (123), the 1st, 2nd, and 4th (124), and the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th (234) positions. I've totaled and averaged the hits. Left side of the chart is live draws. Right side is all pretest and live draws. Column 3Hit is the three back digits, i.e. 234 under 3hit is back digits 2,3,4. The chart was sorted by the larger set of data, using the far right avg column.

Compare to the bottom of the same chart:

Aside from James Bonds fans noticing that 007 has never hit in the Texas 2Step, what is overall pattern contrasting the two?

From what I'm seeing....

The top chart shows the top producing 3hit sets are mostly made up ofdigits 5 and below, even and odd while the bottom shows the lesser hitters to be made up of higher digit sets. 

Indeed the top 9 producers are sets made up of digits 5 or below. Not until we get to set two (802) do we see a digit higher than 5. BTW, these patterns were counted in exact order, starting with 000 (0,0,0) to 999 (9,9,9).

1) Don't shy away from playing low back digits just because there are low digits in the front pattern.

Look again at the top chart. 135 is the first set of all odds and 802 is the first all even set.

2) Play a combination of highs and lows, evens and odds.

A GOOD set of three digits will produce hits in ALL positions.

The first chart show an fairly even distribution of hits across all positions for the top producing sets. Whereas, sets like 250, 785, and 485 show a tendency to be better sets for certain positions.

3) You have a better chance of hitting some prize playing sets that produce hits in all positions.

You now have an idea of GaryO's Rules of Digit Picking.  (Hmmm.....should add that to my signature)

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

bgonçalves
    Brasil
    Member #92564
    June 9, 2010
    2136 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2015, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello garyo, you have to see in their job statistics for position in the vertical
      The pick, pick4. The repetition of some standard = high / low. Odd couple / in out ect.
      It is known that repeated a digit at 67%, but my question is about. what percentage of repeat last for the next draw of the standards mentioned above, and then I'll see
      The digit in the pattern, example
      Has the standard growing = 1,2,3 3rd position is even, etc ..
    Next yield = 451 is nonstandard
    Objective = create a matrix to filter by default, from the last to the next
      It will be an arduous task, but it will be a cousin obria,
      For filter by small patterns 5/5 at all (in horinzontal)
      And individually upright position, please
    For great game to 10-20 raffles followed

Krypton
      United States
      Member #140102
      March 11, 2013
      904 Posts
      Posted: August 6, 2015, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

G, not dealing with back digits much I'm trying to follow you.  On the left fir example you have 234 top 123 and a 5 in the corner. What does that 5 represent?

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1841 Posts
        Posted: August 6, 2015, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Hey Skyline! Good to see you.

The 5 is how many times 234 hit in the first, second and third (123) position.

Rows going across it top is positions. 123 is 1st, 2nd, 3rd; 234 is 2nd 3rd 4th

Columns going down is the combinations. 234 is back digit 2,3,4, or back digits 1,3,5 or 8,0,2, etc

The intersection in the chart is the number of hits for those back digit sets in that position. Back digits 2,3,4 hit in the first, second, and third position (123 position) 5 times.

Make more sense? I understand the headache of dealing with digits when your mind is trained to think in numbers. When RL first started explaining all this there was (guessing) a 43 page thread dedicated to it.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1841 Posts
          Posted: August 6, 2015, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Hello garyo, you have to see in their job statistics for position in the vertical
            The pick, pick4. The repetition of some standard = high / low. Odd couple / in out ect.
            It is known that repeated a digit at 67%, but my question is about. what percentage of repeat last for the next draw of the standards mentioned above, and then I'll see
            The digit in the pattern, example
            Has the standard growing = 1,2,3 3rd position is even, etc ..
          Next yield = 451 is nonstandard
          Objective = create a matrix to filter by default, from the last to the next
            It will be an arduous task, but it will be a cousin obria,
            For filter by small patterns 5/5 at all (in horinzontal)
            And individually upright position, please
          For great game to 10-20 raffles followed

When Texas starts a game that is played vertically, I'll develop a system of playing it vertically.

Thanks for the idea, anyway.

bgonçalves
            Brasil
            Member #92564
            June 9, 2010
            2136 Posts
            Posted: August 6, 2015, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

ok garyo , thank you

Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1841 Posts
              Posted: August 6, 2015, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Maybe I should have taken the time to explain WHY the back digits are more important.

The BACK DIGIT determines whether the number is even or odd.

Maybe you don't think about that ever, or you rarely pay attention, or you buy QPs and get stuck with whatever came out of the machine. Whatever you do, remember the rule of Even/Odd and High/Low. Most combinations have all of them. 

The Front Digit pattern is a smaller set and can only hit in certain ways, always lowest to highest.

Forget draw order. You'll never see a lottery ticket that reads 15,45,03,22,36. The back digit sets can hit in ANY ORDER.

In Texas 2Step there are 35 TOTAL Front Digit patterns. EVERY COMBINATION IN THE MATRIX FOLLOWS ONE OF THOSE PATTERNS. Some Pattern come out more, some less......

What we've done here is the hits of the FRONT DIGIT PATTERN of the live draw (far left), live draw plus pretest (center), and entire matrix (far right with all the pretty colors).

You don't see all 35 combinations. I've hidden some to make the chart fit.  You can see the patterns that hit the most in the matrix also hit the most in the drawings.

Make it a point to find out which patterns are the highest throughout the matrix in the game you play, and watch for those patterns. Once you stat watching the FRONT DIGIT PATTERNS, half your numbers are picked for you.

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2136 Posts
                Posted: August 6, 2015, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

garyo, patterns  pick3?

Krypton
                  United States
                  Member #140102
                  March 11, 2013
                  904 Posts
                  Posted: August 6, 2015, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Columns going down is the combinations. 234 is back digit 2,3,4, or back digits 1,3,5 or 8,0,2, etc

The intersection in the chart is the number of hits for those back digit sets in that position. Back digits 2,3,4 hit in the first, second, and third position (123 position) 5 times.

Make more sense? I understand the headache of dealing with digits when your mind is trained to think in numbers. When RL first started explaining all this there was (guessing) a 43 page thread dedicated to it.

Thanks Gary, I'm sure I'll have to read this a few times   Reading from an iPad has disadvanges IMHO   I'll have to put it into excel and color code it lol

do you know which thread RL dedicated to digits 101?

i may just come to Dallas and get some lessons lol

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

Krypton
                    United States
                    Member #140102
                    March 11, 2013
                    904 Posts
                    Posted: August 6, 2015, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Okay. JUst making sure I got this lol   9 is hiw many times the numbers 2-3-4 have hit in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd position?  These are "back" digits? 

Example: numbers 2-12-22-32 , 3-13-23-33, 4-14-24-34?

Krypton
                      United States
                      Member #140102
                      March 11, 2013
                      904 Posts
                      Posted: August 6, 2015, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Maybe I should have taken the time to explain WHY the back digits are more important.

The BACK DIGIT determines whether the number is even or odd.

Maybe you don't think about that ever, or you rarely pay attention, or you buy QPs and get stuck with whatever came out of the machine. Whatever you do, remember the rule of Even/Odd and High/Low. Most combinations have all of them. 

The Front Digit pattern is a smaller set and can only hit in certain ways, always lowest to highest.

Forget draw order. You'll never see a lottery ticket that reads 15,45,03,22,36. The back digit sets can hit in ANY ORDER.

In Texas 2Step there are 35 TOTAL Front Digit patterns. EVERY COMBINATION IN THE MATRIX FOLLOWS ONE OF THOSE PATTERNS. Some Pattern come out more, some less......

What we've done here is the hits of the FRONT DIGIT PATTERN of the live draw (far left), live draw plus pretest (center), and entire matrix (far right with all the pretty colors).

You don't see all 35 combinations. I've hidden some to make the chart fit.  You can see the patterns that hit the most in the matrix also hit the most in the drawings.

Make it a point to find out which patterns are the highest throughout the matrix in the game you play, and watch for those patterns. Once you stat watching the FRONT DIGIT PATTERNS, half your numbers are picked for you.

G,

what Is LNG and CURR    CURR (Current?)

Dallas, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #4549
                        May 2, 2004
                        1841 Posts
                        Posted: August 6, 2015, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Gary, I'm sure I'll have to read this a few times   Reading from an iPad has disadvanges IMHO   I'll have to put it into excel and color code it lol

do you know which thread RL dedicated to digits 101?

i may just come to Dallas and get some lessons lol

Not in Dallas anymore. I'm in Elkhart.

I thought about the people on mobile (like Android Nextbook) who can't get the charts. And I might put the whole chart in box, won't it make much sense without some explanation.  That's because I've done several different things at once in the program.

Best thing I can do is it email it to you. it's in xsls format for Excel already.

It's ran out for all 99 pairs, 999 triples and 9999 quads counted in the exact order they hit. If the chart say 2334 hit 54 times, that is the digits 2,3,3,4 in that order hit 54 times. Somewhere on the chart you'll find counts for 4,3,3,2  and 3,4,4,2  and 3,3,4,2 and so forth. I do have a chart for the cumulative totals of all 24 combinations, but not up to date yet.

Kept getting a compilation error and ended up breaking the program down. Found several errors (at about line 57261) which I doubt were fatal but who knows? 

Don't remember the actual title of the thread but something about "RL's Digit System" should bring it up.

Cooking shrimp and fries for supper.

Back in a bit.

When you track stuff, its good to know the LONGEST it has ever been out and how long it is CURRently out.

LONG/LNG = Longest it has ever stayed out in the history of the game; 

CURR = How long currently out; how many draws since it hit

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                          Bronx, NY
                          United States
                          Member #164554
                          March 6, 2015
                          1224 Posts
                          Posted: August 6, 2015, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

@garyo1954 can you please help me understand this information or give me some examples thank you very much.

"The BACK DIGIT determines whether the number is even or odd."

Dallas, Texas
                            United States
                            Member #4549
                            May 2, 2004
                            1841 Posts
                            Posted: August 6, 2015, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

Any number that ends with 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 is odd.

Any number that ends with 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 is even.

31 odd

22 even

87 odd

54 even

The BACK DIGIT (ending digit) is the determining factor in even and odd.

Front digit = 19

Back Digit = 19

Front digit set 01 12 23 34 = 0123

Back Digit set 01 12 23 34 = 1234

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                              Bronx, NY
                              United States
                              Member #164554
                              March 6, 2015
                              1224 Posts
                              Posted: August 6, 2015, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Thank you garyo1954

Page 1 of 13