Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Taking the Mystery out of Picking Numbers (jackpot games)

Topic closed. 191 replies. Last post 1 year ago by SkyLine69.

Page 8 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3983 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2015, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Guys

I am old Air-force and have a few tails of my own.   I was once close enough to one I could have bounced

a rock off it throwing underhanded.  I remember thinking to my self this thing is bigger than a barn.  I was

with a buddy who stopped the car and ran down the road a hundred feet or so, jumped the fence and hid

in a small grove of trees.  I would guess it was around 150 feet side to side and 30 feet top to bottom.  It

made a sound like a rotating assembly spinning up for a couple seconds just before it took off.  It shot at

least a half mile in the blink of  eye then came back towards us then made a arcing turn in a sprial sort of

way then shot into space also in a blink of an eye.  It left a kind of light trail as it went into space which was

most likely was a trick of light and focus.  I did not see any little gray guys but I am sure whoever it was got

a good look at me.  I seen the same craft 5 or 6 times within a month and it often seemed to follow me from

a distance

In the center it had what looked like two round windows about 6 to 8 feet in diameter.  I say windows

because the lights did not light up the area as it was more like looking in from the outside into a room very

brightly lit.   I don't know if it was ours or from somewhere else but if it was ours then the space shuttle was

a joke.  It was not the normal shape, it seems flat on the bottom and the upper area resembled rectangular

shapes stacked in levels and some had rounded corners. 

Oh no.  The men in black are knocking at my door to erase my memory. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

watch out's avatar - behold
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #129908
    July 1, 2012
    200 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2015, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Guys

I am old Air-force and have a few tails of my own.   I was once close enough to one I could have bounced

a rock off it throwing underhanded.  I remember thinking to my self this thing is bigger than a barn.  I was

with a buddy who stopped the car and ran down the road a hundred feet or so, jumped the fence and hid

in a small grove of trees.  I would guess it was around 150 feet side to side and 30 feet top to bottom.  It

made a sound like a rotating assembly spinning up for a couple seconds just before it took off.  It shot at

least a half mile in the blink of  eye then came back towards us then made a arcing turn in a sprial sort of

way then shot into space also in a blink of an eye.  It left a kind of light trail as it went into space which was

most likely was a trick of light and focus.  I did not see any little gray guys but I am sure whoever it was got

a good look at me.  I seen the same craft 5 or 6 times within a month and it often seemed to follow me from

a distance

In the center it had what looked like two round windows about 6 to 8 feet in diameter.  I say windows

because the lights did not light up the area as it was more like looking in from the outside into a room very

brightly lit.   I don't know if it was ours or from somewhere else but if it was ours then the space shuttle was

a joke.  It was not the normal shape, it seems flat on the bottom and the upper area resembled rectangular

RL

Guys grab straight jackets, no no no not the white one get the red this guy is really different. Eek We will use the white ones on the others. LOL

Just do it......

Krypton
      United States
      Member #140102
      March 11, 2013
      891 Posts
      Posted: August 17, 2015, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Bob

What worries me is that they play around in our world.  I hope there are lost of oversight.

There have been lots of strange things going on all over the world.   Does this look like a

rocket flume to you.

RL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsiSirIq4SA

If that's rocket fuel then I guess we can watch it from my ocean front property in the pan handle of Texas. For those that don't know the pan handle borders the far North West corner of Texas 700 miles from any Ocean

look up the Black Knight Satellite when you have time

Okay, CERN HAARP = I've hijacked this thread .... Sorry .... Watch your root 3 or 7 and mirror roots  tonight and good luck!

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
        Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1720 Posts
        Posted: August 17, 2015, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Guys

a distance

RL

Love it, RL! Makes you think somewhere there is a file where people are doing serious work on these things.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3983 Posts
          Posted: August 18, 2015, 8:15 am - IP Logged

G

This happened in the 70s but I still remember it well.  When a person sees something like that it has

an effect, good or bad.  I think they are interdimensional and not physical if that makes sense.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #4924
            June 3, 2004
            5907 Posts
            Posted: August 18, 2015, 8:22 am - IP Logged

G

This happened in the 70s but I still remember it well.  When a person sees something like that it has

an effect, good or bad.  I think they are interdimensional and not physical if that makes sense.

RL

RL,

You can imagine how concern Washington D.C was when something can shut down your #1 defense system at will. There are 10 missiles in each flight and when an entire flight goes down at the same time, people panic.

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3983 Posts
              Posted: August 18, 2015, 8:36 am - IP Logged

Bob

Scary thought.

RL

Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1720 Posts
                Posted: August 18, 2015, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

RL,

You can imagine how concern Washington D.C was when something can shut down your #1 defense system at will. There are 10 missiles in each flight and when an entire flight goes down at the same time, people panic.

It would scare me to see a whole unit go down. It scary to think the technology they have when they can do that.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Krypton
                  United States
                  Member #140102
                  March 11, 2013
                  891 Posts
                  Posted: August 18, 2015, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

If that's rocket fuel then I guess we can watch it from my ocean front property in the pan handle of Texas. For those that don't know the pan handle borders the far North West corner of Texas 700 miles from any Ocean

look up the Black Knight Satellite when you have time

Okay, CERN HAARP = I've hijacked this thread .... Sorry .... Watch your root 3 or 7 and mirror roots  tonight and good luck!

Well guys. I got 3/4 plus BB last night. Hope you guys played roots 3 and 7

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #4924
                    June 3, 2004
                    5907 Posts
                    Posted: August 18, 2015, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Well guys. I got 3/4 plus BB last night. Hope you guys played roots 3 and 7

That is very good Sky, now you can tell us your secret.

Krypton
                      United States
                      Member #140102
                      March 11, 2013
                      891 Posts
                      Posted: August 18, 2015, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

That is very good Sky, now you can tell us your secret.

My system is simple. I track EOUD. Was the numbers for each position Even or Odd and did that number go up or down   I use excel and pattern recognition. Most times I know exactly what will happen.  Other times it's an educated guess. That is why I don't believe luck is involved all that much. If I'm not mistaken we've exchanged emails in the past on what and how I do it..... The lotto that is lol

Dallas, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #4549
                        May 2, 2004
                        1720 Posts
                        Posted: August 18, 2015, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

My system is simple. I track EOUD. Was the numbers for each position Even or Odd and did that number go up or down   I use excel and pattern recognition. Most times I know exactly what will happen.  Other times it's an educated guess. That is why I don't believe luck is involved all that much. If I'm not mistaken we've exchanged emails in the past on what and how I do it..... The lotto that is lol

Congratulations Sky!

Even/Odd Up/Down sounds like a plan. Time to write it up and toss it in the mix.

I'm in an extended drought. Need to shake it soon.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #55889
                          October 23, 2007
                          5611 Posts
                          Posted: August 18, 2015, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

You did do well. But.....you do realize that a QP in Corpus won it, right?

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19830 Posts
                            Posted: August 18, 2015, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

You did do well. But.....you do realize that a QP in Corpus won it, right?

Are you suggesting he might have done better with a QP?  If you compare what he spent for his win and what all the QP players spent for theirs, he probably did better.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                              Economy class
                              Belgium
                              Member #123700
                              February 27, 2012
                              4035 Posts
                              Posted: August 19, 2015, 4:51 am - IP Logged

I can often predict a 2 score with 10 numbers, but that won't help me to win. I am already at 45 lines without cuts.

A B - A C - A D - A E - A F - A G - A H - A I - A J - B C - B D - B E - B F - B G - B H - B I - B J - C D - C E -
                              C F - C G - C H - C I - C J - D E - D F - D G - D H - D I - D J - E F - E G - E H - E I - E J - F G - F H - F I -
                              F J - G H - G I - G J - H I - H J - I J

If I continue the wheel construction with my tools it is real to fish the jackpot.

Have a gaufre Liègeoise!

Page 8 of 13