Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL Digit Master Pro - Pick 3 & Pick 4 Program DMP-DG1

Topic closed. 264 replies. Last post 10 months ago by lakerben.

Page 10 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3972 Posts
Posted: December 16, 2015, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Boot

Winsum sent me a pm and said he has been putting in 12 hour days during the Christmas rush.

I assume he will be back when things settle down.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
    Tn
    United States
    Member #54963
    September 4, 2007
    1164 Posts
    Posted: December 16, 2015, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

Boot

Winsum sent me a pm and said he has been putting in 12 hour days during the Christmas rush.

I assume he will be back when things settle down.

RL

Thanks RL!! Glad hes cool!! Try to rest some when ya can Steve we will be here!! Lol Da Boot.........................

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3972 Posts
      Posted: December 16, 2015, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

tonight I was unsure of a front, mid or back pair hit so I tried something a little different.  Another play

with 2 positional digits.  Funny thing is that we poured over the two step values we missed and missed

them both, the rest was easy.  No one is leaving any feedback to how they are doing so I don't know if

this is just a run of the mill kind of thing when playing P-4.  This will be the last scan I post, going private

from here on out.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
        Member #81314
        October 16, 2009
        18997 Posts
        Posted: December 16, 2015, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

I play front pair/back pair/middle pair in Pick 4.

Right now, I'm on, xx90

What's due the most, normally hits opposite, before it actually hits due.

9007 tonight.

Good luck.

The Struggle is real!

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3972 Posts
          Posted: December 17, 2015, 3:29 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I have been tossing around the idea of going all in.  There are 6 pairs AB, AC, AD, BC, BD, CD all of which can

be covered with 600 lines for a str8 providing any one pair appears from my main selection.  In my last 12 or

so games I have managed a pair of digits in around 83% of my main or first line chosen. It would cost either

$300.00 or $600.00 each game depending on which bet was made, $.50 or $1.00.   This adds up to a bunch

of money over a year of play.  83%*365=304.  Placing $1.00 bets it would cost $219,000 but if I could maintain

my current hit rate it would pay 304*$6,000.00 = 1,824,000.00 - $219.000 = $1,605,000.00 in profit.  I think

I could take the weekends off.  The downside is that if I don't hit in the first few days the piggy bank would

implode.  I think I will play a couple lines making $.50 bets for a while longer.  I have gotten close on the steps

and C/S data so maybe it will happen soon, then again, maybe not.

Thinking of...

RL

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3972 Posts
            Posted: December 17, 2015, 3:33 am - IP Logged

I play front pair/back pair/middle pair in Pick 4.

Right now, I'm on, xx90

What's due the most, normally hits opposite, before it actually hits due.

9007 tonight.

Good luck.

Thanks for the tip, I have several that a few members have passed along, I just need to get my head around

them.  I have much to learn about the daily games.  The lingo is sometimes hard for me to understand.

RL

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3972 Posts
              Posted: December 17, 2015, 3:43 am - IP Logged

I have been checking the MO-lottery website for how many str8 are won daily.  I was a bit shocked to see the average

is around 3 wins per day.  I kind of figured there would be many more winners day to day based on some of the post I

have read.  MO uses a RNG so they may be controlling the wins somehow. 

RL

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                Texas
                United States
                Member #150797
                December 31, 2013
                815 Posts
                Posted: December 17, 2015, 7:27 am - IP Logged

I have been checking the MO-lottery website for how many str8 are won daily.  I was a bit shocked to see the average

is around 3 wins per day.  I kind of figured there would be many more winners day to day based on some of the post I

have read.  MO uses a RNG so they may be controlling the wins somehow. 

RL

Well TX is a ball-drop state and they seem to average about 2 straight winners per draw, or about 8 per day.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

United States
                  Member #42083
                  June 27, 2006
                  488 Posts
                  Posted: December 17, 2015, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Do you think all the pre draw tests may have something to do with it? I looked at the website and found it interesting that the winning draw often contained digits not even in the pre draw tests. Seems this should somehow skewer the results. I do play mostly pick 3 but the same occurs there.

Because I use vtracs for tracking and picking, seems this should affect the outcome.

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3972 Posts
                    Posted: December 17, 2015, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Tia

MO-lottery reports 38.8 million in P-4 sales for FY14 and 65% of sales go to prizes so on average they pay out

about 34.3K per day which includes both draws and all prize levels.  Based on these figures and $1,00 bets they

sell around 52,777 tickets per day.  I have no idea how many $.50 bets are made but most likely they account for

most tickets sold so the figure above could be close to double.  Taking all this into account there should be around

6 to 8 str8's per day split between two draws.  This figure runs very close to what I have found on the website.

Since the overall wins are very close to the expected based on the odds,  it leads me to think that system players

are not having much effect overall.   I once made a search and found a few people who seem to win often enough

to stand out and a few of these had the same last name so they may be related and are using the same methods. 

Anyway, just taking my time and looking at the real world stats.

RL

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3972 Posts
                      Posted: December 17, 2015, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Jay

I never really considered pre-draw test.  Lets say they run off 25 pre-draws before each game.  As long as they

run the same number each game then I don't think it would have much effect.  The game is sufficiently random to

make us work for it and the way I analyze the data I never really look at the numbers until I fill out the bet slips. 

I don't think the lottery can be predicted per-say but we can play smarter which can increase our overall wins.  For

the daily games betting strategies are almost as important as the numbers we play. 

Just my 2 cents I could be wrong. 

Remember the old almond joy commercials. 

Some times we feel like a nut, some times we don't. 

Banana

RL

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5897 Posts
                        Posted: December 17, 2015, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Jay

I never really considered pre-draw test.  Lets say they run off 25 pre-draws before each game.  As long as they

run the same number each game then I don't think it would have much effect.  The game is sufficiently random to

make us work for it and the way I analyze the data I never really look at the numbers until I fill out the bet slips. 

I don't think the lottery can be predicted per-say but we can play smarter which can increase our overall wins.  For

the daily games betting strategies are almost as important as the numbers we play. 

Just my 2 cents I could be wrong. 

Remember the old almond joy commercials. 

Some times we feel like a nut, some times we don't. 

Banana

RL

RL,

Trying Mo. Eve

Almond got nuts, Mounds don't

2055, 2077, 2099, 2505, 2550, 2707, 2770, 2909, 2990, 3166, 3188, 3616, 3661, 3818, 3881, 4055, 4077, 4099, 4255, 4277, 4299, 4505, 4525, 4550, 4552, 4707, 4727, 4770, 4772, 4909, 4929, 4990, 4992

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3972 Posts
                          Posted: December 17, 2015, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Here is a link to a good read for people using the steps or the S/C chart.  Look at chapter 13, in the zone.

I read this ever so often as it helps keep me on tract.

RL

https://books.google.com/books?id=qfY_BAAAQBAJ&pg=PT94&lpg=PT94&dq=PREDICTION+EXAMPLE+FOR+PREDICTING+A+COIN+TOSS+FROM+A+STRING&source=bl&ots=mXF7yC0jJJ&sig=_V9yfkWrJ3Pd3LuxBggHo-d5Trk&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CEwQ6AEwCTgUahUKEwjLpaL6voXJAhWI7CYKHayaBfE#v=onepage&q=PREDICTION%20EXAMPLE%20FOR%20PREDICTING%20A%20COIN%20TOSS%20FROM%20A%20STRING&f=false

TasBob's avatar - 4NJ9EUA
                            Bowling Green ,Florida
                            United States
                            Member #108735
                            March 30, 2011
                            4091 Posts
                            Posted: December 18, 2015, 7:30 am - IP Logged

I'm new to your thread Read in the zone. You guys are way over my head ...Don't know how to use your steps or S/C chart yet..

Just don't how to use it and how to find numbers  I'm  looking for.  It looks like your doing what I call strength of numbers.

What I have been trying to do,with some kind of rating system. I ran across a guy who uses filters and a decision support rating technique

to reduce your numbers down  to 10 numbers.   I have no contact with him now. But his idea always stuck with me.

Tks for all the hard work you do

Procrastination Stops Progress ⇒Σ

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3972 Posts
                              Posted: December 18, 2015, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

TasBob

The DMP-DG program has both traditional and some not so traditional uses.  To put it in a nutshell what I am trying

to do is predict the digits by position.  The steps and S/C data are both part of a single non-traditional means to pick

digits to play.  The idea behind the steps is that it's easier to predict a value if the choices are reduced however one

cannot change the overall odds.  Which is easier, to predict 1 value from a pool of 10 or 1 value from a pool of 2 or 3?

Here is the code for the steps.

Digit    Step-code

0     = 1-2-1

1     = 1-1-1

2     = 1-2-2

3     =  2-1-1

4     =  2-2-1

5     =  2-1-2

6     =  2-2-2

7     =  3-1-1

8     =  3-2-1

9     =  3-1-2

In step-1 you try to predict the first digit in the 3 digit code from a pool of 3 choices, 1, 2 or 3.  In Step-2 and Step-3 we try

to predict the second and third digit values from a pool which contains only two choices.   The first step has odds of 1 in 3

and step-2 and step-3 are both 50/50. 

Added together the odds of hitting all 3 are still 1 in 10 which cannot be changed.  The idea behind the steps is to do three

analysis to come to a solution rather than making one choice from a much larger pool with odds of 1 in 10.  It's not perfect

but my average is over 80% for the steps and if I use the S/C data with the steps it's even higher.   Combined I think it's

possible to win P-3 or P-4 on a single line and my analysis takes less than 5 minutes most days. 

We all had to craw first then learn to stand then learn to walk then to run.  Think how hard the task would be if we had to

learn to run without learning the other stuff first.  Breaking the digit selection process into a series of smaller, more practical

steps is what the steps option is all about.   Some will do better and some won't.   I tried to get my head around all the digit

flipping, sum counting etc.. but in the end I still did not have a clear idea of what I wanted to play.  With the steps I end up

with one line.  If I cannot come to a solution then I can always try to cover that position by making more than one choice for

one of more step values but I suggest making a firm choice and then sticking with it.

Hope this helps.

RL

Page 10 of 18