Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL Digit Master Pro - Pick 3 & Pick 4 Program DMP-DG1

Topic closed. 264 replies. Last post 10 months ago by lakerben.

Page 13 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2126 Posts
Posted: December 21, 2015, 8:26 am - IP Logged

Hello RL= here's another photo showing else might want to consider. I discovered that the
values form a sort of wave motion. Here we have to decide which state is the wave that could
be the deciding factor in our decision.
Rl = this is similar to the two helices of DNA genetic code when it is seen by columns on a graph, the problem is how to tie, could be larger, smaller and equal to the last draw
The base will be the last draw

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3985 Posts
    Posted: December 23, 2015, 4:53 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I have been working on a s/c wheel and so far having mixed results.  The wheel offers a bias search

and allows the user 3 options, W=wild, C=change and S=same.  The wheel makes all the conversions

so it's very easy to use.  I was amazed as to how few lines are generated even when setting a few

to wild but so far it's not helping improve my choices.  I played 12 lines last night and hit a 4 pairs +

one other digits but all in all a total loss, no second level prizes with daily games. 

It has two S/C totals, the first shows the number of hits for the 53 games in the main display and the

second shows the overall. 

The (r) value is the runs of consecutive hits for the value that showed in the last game.  You can see in

the pic below that c-red is a single hit so right now it's on a run of 1.  The r values are only for the last

hitting value, in this case C.  It displays runs form 1 to 15 and the current games out.  The current value

is not counted because we don't know if it will continue or not.  I thought this would help but it will most

likely be replaced with something else. I am thinking of tracking hits for all 3 values by position such as

ccc

ccs

csc

etc.....  Not sure it will help but worth a try.  I hate to replace hand counts with computer generated results

as hand counting always seems to help make better selections.

RL

The setup below produced 18 lines with a straight hit.  Unless I can increase my selections it's not going

to help.   

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
      From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
      United States
      Member #49750
      February 13, 2007
      439 Posts
      Posted: December 23, 2015, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I have been working on a s/c wheel and so far having mixed results.  The wheel offers a bias search

and allows the user 3 options, W=wild, C=change and S=same.  The wheel makes all the conversions

so it's very easy to use.  I was amazed as to how few lines are generated even when setting a few

to wild but so far it's not helping improve my choices.  I played 12 lines last night and hit a 4 pairs +

one other digits but all in all a total loss, no second level prizes with daily games. 

It has two S/C totals, the first shows the number of hits for the 53 games in the main display and the

The (r) value is the runs of consecutive hits for the value that showed in the last game.  You can see in

the pic below that c-red is a single hit so right now it's on a run of 1.  The r values are only for the last

hitting value, in this case C.  It displays runs form 1 to 15 and the current games out.  The current value

is not counted because we don't know if it will continue or not.  I thought this would help but it will most

likely be replaced with something else. I am thinking of tracking hits for all 3 values by position such as

ccc

ccs

csc

etc.....  Not sure it will help but worth a try.  I hate to replace hand counts with computer generated results

RL

The setup below produced 18 lines with a straight hit.  Unless I can increase my selections it's not going

to help.   

Looks good, RL! Anything to help with the odds! Thanks!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

ram's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
        Member #11
        December 6, 2001
        75 Posts
        Posted: December 23, 2015, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

RL, are you able to track the bias of your s/c picks? Not what actually happened, but say you had the first 2 numbers 6 of the last

10 draws. If you tracked, say the last 60 draws and you see you zigged when you should have zagged maybe it would point you to a

change in your gut feeling. Does this make any sense to you? Over the years I have found myself in the same boat,for the most

part,not being able to get all four numbers in the right position. Any way, maybe this will give you another way to look at your

picking of the numbers.I hope I haven't wasted your time,and good luck to you.

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3985 Posts
          Posted: December 24, 2015, 4:35 am - IP Logged

ram

I do track the positional hits and I always go back after the drawing and check to see just where

I made the mistakes.  The pair hits seem to jump around without any type of order.  As I see it, I

need a good betting system in place but without knowing which pair it requires a large play.  To

cover every pair it would require 600 lines which even at $.50 would be $300.00 per game.  I think

I have hit at least one positional pair 12 out of 16 attempts.  This would have won 12*3000,00 =

$36,000 - 16*300 = $4,800.00  or $31,200 profit.  Looks good on paper but I am afraid that putting

that much money down would effect my selections.  Also this does not include when I play more than

one line like below.  It would have cost $600 to cover both lines and would really make a difference

on games where I played 5 lines.  However on several of those I had pairs on several lines.  I have

been racking my brain for a better betting strategy but so far nothing comes to mind.  Starting tomorrow

the wife and I are going to up our play limit to 100 and use the S/C wheel.  We are going to do test

plays for a couple weeks and see which one gets the most str8's over the two weeks.  If we can show

a profit worth the effort then we will start live playing using the 100 line limit making $.50 bets. The wife

thinks she can nail a str8 a couple times a week on less than 100 lines so we will see.

This game is driving me nuts.

Bang Head

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3985 Posts
            Posted: December 24, 2015, 4:56 am - IP Logged

S/C wheel

Here I set all step-1 values to w=wild and then set Step-2 and step-3 s/c values for exact hits and

it produced 36 lines.  This is the type of setup I will use for the next couple weeks taking a couple

shots at the 2nd and 3rd values. Some test runs produced 24 lines so I should be able to make at

least 3 runs on average and stay below the 100 line limit.  This run produced 1ea str8 and 1ea box

hit in 36 lines. 

RL 

P.S. the predictor is a work in progress and most likely a pipe dream.

Also notice the bias returns, the last 17 games, have a 12% random vs 88% predictable pattern

this is something to look for in any of the bias tool results.

TasBob's avatar - 4NJ9EUA
              Bowling Green ,Florida
              United States
              Member #108735
              March 30, 2011
              4093 Posts
              Posted: December 24, 2015, 5:53 am - IP Logged

Hi all

ccc

ccs

csc

RL

to help.   

I take it this is a Test system of yours . Not available to us, Right or am I missing something .Tks

Procrastination Stops Progress ⇒Σ

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3985 Posts
                Posted: December 24, 2015, 6:38 am - IP Logged

TasBob

The s/c wheel is a work in progress for the DMP-DG program linked in this topic for download.

If the addition seems to help I will upload a patch file that will install/add it to the program.

RL

Bowling Green ,Florida
                  United States
                  Member #108735
                  March 30, 2011
                  4093 Posts
                  Posted: December 25, 2015, 7:06 am - IP Logged

Merry Christmas Everyone

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
                    florida
                    United States
                    Member #136668
                    December 16, 2012
                    335 Posts
                    Posted: December 25, 2015, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas to all!!!!

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                      New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11119 Posts
                      Posted: December 25, 2015, 11:36 am - IP Logged

ram

I do track the positional hits and I always go back after the drawing and check to see just where

I made the mistakes.  The pair hits seem to jump around without any type of order.  As I see it, I

need a good betting system in place but without knowing which pair it requires a large play.  To

cover every pair it would require 600 lines which even at $.50 would be $300.00 per game.  I think

I have hit at least one positional pair 12 out of 16 attempts.  This would have won 12*3000,00 =

$36,000 - 16*300 = $4,800.00  or $31,200 profit.  Looks good on paper but I am afraid that putting

that much money down would effect my selections.  Also this does not include when I play more than

one line like below.  It would have cost $600 to cover both lines and would really make a difference

on games where I played 5 lines.  However on several of those I had pairs on several lines.  I have

been racking my brain for a better betting strategy but so far nothing comes to mind.  Starting tomorrow

the wife and I are going to up our play limit to 100 and use the S/C wheel.  We are going to do test

plays for a couple weeks and see which one gets the most str8's over the two weeks.  If we can show

a profit worth the effort then we will start live playing using the 100 line limit making $.50 bets. The wife

thinks she can nail a str8 a couple times a week on less than 100 lines so we will see.

This game is driving me nuts.

Bang Head

RL

Try adding a feature that analyzing the sums and the difference from 32.

For example:

1245 sum 12  difference 20.

3781. Sum 19.  Difference 13

Etc.

As a result, the 20 sum may hit in the next few games as

Or 6662.

An output window could show the last 20 or so draws with the sums and difference and then in conjunction with this program could produce some str88 hits!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3985 Posts
                        Posted: December 26, 2015, 4:08 am - IP Logged

LB

Thanks, how long should I play difference = 20.  Last night I see it was a 7020 sum = 9 so 32-9=23.

The sum range for pick-4 is 0 to 36 so there are 37 total sum values.  How do I choose which sum to

play and for how long?  Do you play a sum based on longest out, highest hit value etc...? 

RL

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3985 Posts
                          Posted: December 26, 2015, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Hello RL= here's another photo showing else might want to consider. I discovered that the
                          values form a sort of wave motion. Here we have to decide which state is the wave that could
                          be the deciding factor in our decision.
                          Rl = this is similar to the two helices of DNA genetic code when it is seen by columns on a graph, the problem is how to tie, could be larger, smaller and equal to the last draw
                          The base will be the last draw

dr san

Interesting parallel, for many years now I have been using secondary data analysis without even looking

at the actual digits / numbers until I fill out my bet-slips.  Since I started playing the daily games it's hard

not to notice how similar the digits are day to day.  Many games have two digits from the previous game 

and several times 3 digits.   Draws with 3 total repeats average 10% at least for my eve draw and almost

40% have 1 digits.  I have been racking my brain for a betting system and think playing more numbers is

a NO-NO.  I think 10 lines is enough so what I am going to start doing is first build my same/change set

using my conventional analysis.  Next using that line as a base I will build the other 9 lines using the last

couple games as my pool.   I also think it's a good idea to start including a couple box lines to each play

with at least one box line for each possible repeat. 

Repeat digits data.

0 repeating digits =  18%  of games 

1 repeating digits =  37% of games 

2 repeating digits =  32% of games

3 repeating digits =  10% of games

P.S.  In 95% of games there is 1 or less repeating positional digit.  Adding this to my s/c set would greatly

reduce the total lines I could build.  I think so far I have had 6 plays with 3 overall correct digits.  I need to

build another wheel that will assemble my lines for me.  Put in my s/c-set then select the number of past

games to use and press build.

lRL

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                            Tn
                            United States
                            Member #54963
                            September 4, 2007
                            1164 Posts
                            Posted: December 26, 2015, 9:27 am - IP Logged

dr san

Interesting parallel, for many years now I have been using secondary data analysis without even looking

at the actual digits / numbers until I fill out my bet-slips.  Since I started playing the daily games it's hard

not to notice how similar the digits are day to day.  Many games have two digits from the previous game 

and several times 3 digits.   Draws with 3 total repeats average 10% at least for my eve draw and almost

40% have 1 digits.  I have been racking my brain for a betting system and think playing more numbers is

a NO-NO.  I think 10 lines is enough so what I am going to start doing is first build my same/change set

using my conventional analysis.  Next using that line as a base I will build the other 9 lines using the last

couple games as my pool.   I also think it's a good idea to start including a couple box lines to each play

Repeat digits data.

P.S.  In 95% of games there is 1 or less repeating positional digit.  Adding this to my s/c set would greatly

reduce the total lines I could build.  I think so far I have had 6 plays with 3 overall correct digits.  I need to

build another wheel that will assemble my lines for me.  Put in my s/c-set then select the number of past

lRL

Sounds like a plan RL!! Da Boot!!!!!!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Bowling Green ,Florida
                              United States
                              Member #108735
                              March 30, 2011
                              4093 Posts
                              Posted: December 26, 2015, 9:59 am - IP Logged

dr san

Repeat digits data.

lRL

Could you post The whole list 0 to 9 tks

Repeat digits data.

Page 13 of 18