Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL Digit Master Pro - Pick 3 & Pick 4 Program DMP-DG1

Topic closed. 264 replies. Last post 9 months ago by lakerben.

Page 11 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3964 Posts
Posted: December 18, 2015, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

P.S.  In a p-4 game there are 4 digits for a  total of 12 steps.  Of these 12 steps the digit 3 is only possible in step-1.

For my P-4 the overall shows is less than the expected with a hit rate of just over 19%.  Almost 80% of the time we

can safely reduce the value 3 from step-1 making it a 50/50 choice also.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3964 Posts
    Posted: December 18, 2015, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Anyone ever wonder if Murf played the lottery, Where else could one come up with such a profound statement.

Murphy's law,  Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

Thinking of...

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      5893 Posts
      Posted: December 18, 2015, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Tas,

When you open DG-1, after updating, click Steps. I think in this thread Winsum posted some instructions. If you need help, holler!!

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3964 Posts
        Posted: December 18, 2015, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

You can also press H on the keyboard to open the instructions.  They are a bit dated but should get you up

and running.  I have a new video planned but just have not found the time.

RL

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #4924
          June 3, 2004
          5893 Posts
          Posted: December 19, 2015, 5:09 am - IP Logged

You can also press H on the keyboard to open the instructions.  They are a bit dated but should get you up

and running.  I have a new video planned but just have not found the time.

RL

RL,

Do you think you could find the time, to create a wheel for DMP-DG-1? In my opinion it would add a lot of strength and options to the program. Please think about it. I know the Jackpot games is your favorite, with the wheel , Cash 3, Play 4 players would have more options. Instead of creating a single line, create multiple lines.

TasBob's avatar - 4NJ9EUA
            Bowling Green ,Florida
            United States
            Member #108735
            March 30, 2011
            4091 Posts
            Posted: December 19, 2015, 6:29 am - IP Logged

Tas,

When you open DG-1, after updating, click Steps. I think in this thread Winsum posted some instructions. If you need help, holler!!

I will take you up on that . I have a lot of Questions ..Right now I'm trying to get the basics down. and the way RL looks at the game.

I  do my game totally different ...LOL  As long as we all end up with Winning Numbers, is all that counts...

Procrastination Stops Progress ⇒Σ

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3964 Posts
              Posted: December 19, 2015, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Do you think you could find the time, to create a wheel for DMP-DG-1? In my opinion it would add a lot of strength and options to the program. Please think about it. I know the Jackpot games is your favorite, with the wheel , Cash 3, Play 4 players would have more options. Instead of creating a single line, create multiple lines.

Bob

My first reaction to you above post was to LOL, Please don't be offended because I started wheel some digits and

thought "W-T-F" where's the wheel button???   My next thought was, how stupid could I be not to include a way to

wheel digits in a daily game software......   Turns out, I did include a way to wheel but forgot how to use it.   I think

the reason it's not obvious.   Here's how to wheel numbers.  Lets say that we have 5 digits we want to wheel then

just block the other digits in the digits column and leave the ones you want to play set to "W" wild. 

Example for box wheeling digits 1-3-4-6-9.

If you want to use a "Straight wheel" then here is how to do that, first reset all cells to (W)

Press the Pos button once and a (1) will appear in the value box.  If you have only one digit for position (1) then simply

adjust it to (K) = Key.   Doing this will force the program to only use that digit in position 1 for every line generated.  If

you have more than one digit for position 1 then set the digits you want to play to (w) and all the rest to (B) block.

Note!.  You can not set  more that one positional digit to (K)       

Example wheeling 2 digits in position 1.

Next hit the Pos button and the program will advance to the next position and enter either (K) if you have one digit for

that position or if have more than one digit then set them to (W) = wild  and the rest to (B) = block.

You can use a mix of both but you can only set one (K) key value per position.  If more than one key digit is set then it

will cause a conflict and no lines will be generated.  Let's say that when using the position option we set 2 digits to (K)

The program tries to use both digits in the position and that's impossible on a single line.  To get around this we just

block all digits except for the ones we want in that position so that the program has more then one digit it can use.

It's a bit confusing at first but the program does allow wheeling any configuration.  Lets say that we only have one

positional digit to play.  Adjust the Pos button to that position and set the one digit to (K)=key.  Make sure all other

positions are all set to (W) - wild.  Now go back the the (A) option and set all the digits you want to exclude from play

to (B)=block.  The program will then generate all the lines with the one (K) - key digit in the key position but use the

other (W) digits in Pos(A) for the other positions. 

P.S.  It's always a good Idea to press the [Reset] button in the (Info) options before starting a setup.  This will reset

all the digit position values back to the default= (W)

RL

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                5387 Posts
                Posted: December 19, 2015, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

This is a thought.  Just got home from work and I'm tired as hell.

Using the (c) Change and (s) Same

Look for any positions (1), (2), or (3) where there was NOT a CCC or SSS for the last 10 draws.  Just use only 1 position that has the highest potential of a ccc or sss.

Filtering cuts the 1000 draws down to around 100.  Then use the DG-1 filters to filter down to a manageable number.

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3964 Posts
                  Posted: December 19, 2015, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

You can use more than one key digit in the Pos-(A) but you cannot specify which position the digit will hit in.

P-3 Example using 2 key digits, Option = Pos (A) = all.

Here I have 2 key digits and 3 non key digits.  Each line the program generates will have the two key digits

and use the other (w) digits to fill in the other digit.

The lines generated, notice that digits 1 and 6 are in every line but take up different positions and the third digit

can be any one of the 3 digits set to (W) = wild + the key digits as in the lines 1-1-6 and  1-6-6 highlighted below.

24 total lines, 2-key and 3-wild digits.

1-1-6
                  1-3-6
                  1-5-6
                  1-6-1
                  1-6-3
                  1-6-5
                  1-6-6
                  1-6-7
                  1-7-6
                  3-1-6
                  3-6-1
                  5-1-6
                  5-6-1
                  6-1-1
                  6-1-3
                  6-1-5
                  6-1-6
                  6-1-7
                  6-3-1
                  6-5-1
                  6-6-1
                  6-7-1
                  7-1-6
                  7-6-1

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3964 Posts
                    Posted: December 19, 2015, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Winsum

I have been working on a few analysis methods to help decide when to change or when to use the same value

and have found some interesting stuff.  I hope to post my results soon but the time thing is holding me up right

now.  Anyway, thanks I will check it out.

RL

United States
                      Member #163635
                      February 6, 2015
                      103 Posts
                      Posted: December 19, 2015, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

RL once the wheel is setup where do i find the list of numbers

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3964 Posts
                        Posted: December 19, 2015, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

First hit the Generate button. Once it has finished then click the View button.  The view button is the first button

in the block located below the Stats window.

RL

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3964 Posts
                          Posted: December 19, 2015, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

You can use more than one key digit in the Pos-(A) but you cannot specify which position the digit will hit in.

P-3 Example using 2 key digits, Option = Pos (A) = all.

Here I have 2 key digits and 3 non key digits.  Each line the program generates will have the two key digits

and use the other (w) digits to fill in the other digit.

The lines generated, notice that digits 1 and 6 are in every line but take up different positions and the third digit

can be any one of the 3 digits set to (W) = wild + the key digits as in the lines 1-1-6 and  1-6-6 highlighted below.

24 total lines, 2-key and 3-wild digits.

1-1-6
                          1-3-6
                          1-5-6
                          1-6-1
                          1-6-3
                          1-6-5
                          1-6-6
                          1-6-7
                          1-7-6
                          3-1-6
                          3-6-1
                          5-1-6
                          5-6-1
                          6-1-1
                          6-1-3
                          6-1-5
                          6-1-6
                          6-1-7
                          6-3-1
                          6-5-1
                          6-6-1
                          6-7-1
                          7-1-6
                          7-6-1

After generating a run like in the above example you can hit the [Nuke] button to reduce the list to 5 lines for the setup

above.  This could remove the str8 hit but a box hit will be in the list provided you digit selections are correct.

RL

P.S.  If you intend to use the wheel then I suggest doing many after the fact runs using the digits from last draw.  This

will help you master the wheel options and help prevent setup errors.  If everything is set correct the program will produce

the correct lines.  If it does not then recheck your setup.

Double and triple check your setup as it's easy to make mistakes.

United States
                            Member #163635
                            February 6, 2015
                            103 Posts
                            Posted: December 19, 2015, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

RL thanks for sharing this program with us I'm learning how to use it.

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3964 Posts
                              Posted: December 19, 2015, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

I just noticed that the 3rd image posted in the first post on using the wheel is the wrong one.  I did not see the

error in in time to correct it so be aware. 

Here is the correct picture that shows how to set a single key digit in position 1

RL

Page 11 of 18