Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL Digit Master Pro - Pick 3 & Pick 4 Program DMP-DG1

Topic closed. 264 replies. Last post 9 months ago by lakerben.

Page 12 of 18
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #163635
February 6, 2015
103 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2015, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

How would you wheel 237569 straight 237,235,236 239...

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3962 Posts
    Posted: December 19, 2015, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

First set POS to (A)

next set digits (0-1-4-8) to Block (B)

Generate the lines

Next click (DeDrag),   if your analysis says Single digits

Or click (DeStag) if you think a double will show.

Now you should have all straight lines with 3 different digits in each line.

120 total, Note! first option, no doubles 

2-3-5
    2-3-6
    2-3-7
    2-3-9
    2-5-3
    2-5-6
    2-5-7
    2-5-9
    2-6-3
    2-6-5
    2-6-7
    2-6-9
    2-7-3
    2-7-5
    2-7-6
    2-7-9
    2-9-3
    2-9-5
    2-9-6
    2-9-7
    3-2-5
    3-2-6
    3-2-7
    3-2-9
    3-5-2
    3-5-6
    3-5-7
    3-5-9
    3-6-2
    3-6-5
    3-6-7
    3-6-9
    3-7-2
    3-7-5
    3-7-6
    3-7-9
    3-9-2
    3-9-5
    3-9-6
    3-9-7
    5-2-3
    5-2-6
    5-2-7
    5-2-9
    5-3-2
    5-3-6
    5-3-7
    5-3-9
    5-6-2
    5-6-3
    5-6-7
    5-6-9
    5-7-2
    5-7-3
    5-7-6
    5-7-9
    5-9-2
    5-9-3
    5-9-6
    5-9-7
    6-2-3
    6-2-5
    6-2-7
    6-2-9
    6-3-2
    6-3-5
    6-3-7
    6-3-9
    6-5-2
    6-5-3
    6-5-7
    6-5-9
    6-7-2
    6-7-3
    6-7-5
    6-7-9
    6-9-2
    6-9-3
    6-9-5
    6-9-7
    7-2-3
    7-2-5
    7-2-6
    7-2-9
    7-3-2
    7-3-5
    7-3-6
    7-3-9
    7-5-2
    7-5-3
    7-5-6
    7-5-9
    7-6-2
    7-6-3
    7-6-5
    7-6-9
    7-9-2
    7-9-3
    7-9-5
    7-9-6
    9-2-3
    9-2-5
    9-2-6
    9-2-7
    9-3-2
    9-3-5
    9-3-6
    9-3-7
    9-5-2
    9-5-3
    9-5-6
    9-5-7
    9-6-2
    9-6-3
    9-6-5
    9-6-7
    9-7-2
    9-7-3
    9-7-5
    9-7-6

You could at this point click Nuke to reduce to 20 lines with 1 box hit.

You also have the option to set some of the filters and regenerate the lines to reduce the overall.  Using the auto filter

option is risky if playing large so I would skip it if possible.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3962 Posts
      Posted: December 19, 2015, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Most conventional methods produce far too many lines for my budget which is why I focus my efforts

on the steps and S/C data.  I generate one line at a time taking pot shots at hitting a straight.  I am

not sure that my methods will pay off as I started live playing the daily games for a couple weeks.  So

far I have gotten very close on several games. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Sweden
        Member #163023
        January 17, 2015
        34 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2015, 8:06 am - IP Logged

Hi RL,

i think that Shannon's mind reading machine can be something to investigate. It look that machine start to winning after 20-25 moves. There some apps online wich simulate Shannon's machine. 

Algorithm is simple. If it's OE (odd even) last 2 draws it search back for same combination. When it find it check what came after. Let's say it is O.  Then look back more and find same combination again. If O comes after than play O.

If E comes than play random.

my 2 cents

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3962 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2015, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

lottoswe

This is what the bias search tool does except that it allows searching more than one value and it also searches

through entire history and records what came next.  The problem with random is, what do we do when lets say

the value or values under search have shown 100 times in history and overall percent in near 50/50

Below is a advanced version of the steps and you can see that zero should be the best version to play for the

next game.   We can find a solution for almost any data but it does not mean it will show in the next game.  All

this really shows is that if we play zero every game we will hit more often than not.  The next value is random

and any one of the three can show.   Values 1 & 2 account for almost 44% overall and 0 accounts for 56%.  This

looks like a big lead but lets say 1 & 2 show in the next 2 games.  The percent for 1 & 2 would then account for

50% of all hits.   When working with something like this we must consider all possible outcomes and try to judge

if our decisions are based on solid information.  I used the algorithm back many years ago and even wrote a new

version which showed good results but another problem popped up.  If flipping a coin it would do well but lets

say that to win you had to predict 5 tosses in series.   I was never able to tell when it was going to miss or hit

for that matter.  Sure it would hit more than miss but without knowing the when created a problem.  Same thing

here, it's not which value will show most often but the "when."  You should be able to r-click on the image and

download it for viewing off line if you want to study it.

RL

?

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3962 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2015, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Here is another picture showing something else we might want to consider.  I have found that the

values form a sort of wave motion.  Here we need to decide what state the wave is in which could

be the deciding factor in our decision.

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2122 Posts
              Posted: December 20, 2015, 8:04 pm - IP Logged
              Hello RL, to pick3 using the sequence of digits of a double-
                Pick3 each have 3 double digits xx xx xx
              I ask a draw of any pick3, which the double-digit default =
              Pairs / odd
              Low High
              In out
              Or other 5/5,
                Example
              459 59 = odd duo, within 45 etc.
              Xx xx xx
              Ie classify each standard doubles digits in 3 positions.
              ex= pairs are forecast to have 0,2,4,6,8 or 10 pairs in position

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3962 Posts
                Posted: December 20, 2015, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

We need more than one vantage point to make a informed decision.  Others might disagree but I am convinced that it's all

guess work but I do think that we can make some very good guesses.   System play means honing our skills to gain some

advantage and let chance decide the rest.   Those who claim to be able to predict the lottery are misguided IMHO but I am

not saying a win can't be achieved playing a system.  It's part skill in analysis and part chance, system players can and do

win, just not on que.   

RL

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                  NYC
                  United States
                  Member #54483
                  August 20, 2007
                  886 Posts
                  Posted: December 20, 2015, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

We need more than one vantage point to make a informed decision.  Others might disagree but I am convinced that it's all

guess work but I do think that we can make some very good guesses.   System play means honing our skills to gain some

advantage and let chance decide the rest.   Those who claim to be able to predict the lottery are misguided IMHO but I am

not saying a win can't be achieved playing a system.  It's part skill in analysis and part chance, system players can and do

win, just not on que.   

RL

Hi, RL:

I Agree! With your point!

Thanks for your great system and smart strategies!!!

I believe firmly that you and your system must win.

Happy Holidays,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                  • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                  • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
                    JustJim's avatar - driver
                    SunPrairie Wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #162093
                    December 21, 2014
                    126 Posts
                    Posted: December 20, 2015, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Great program RL!  I just downloaded it today and printed out the instructions and notes on using it so I'm still playing on paper.  It did help me narrowing the numbers to look at for this evening's WI pick 4 draw.  (I'm generally more of a box type player than trying to nail down a str8 hit)  Using the data, the numbers 1, 2, 4 & 5 seemed likely to hit and I added two additional numbers 7 & 8 to generate a set and then nuke option to come up with 15: 1-2-4-5, 1-2-4-7, 1-2-4-8, 1-2-5-7, 1-2-5-8, 1-2-7-8, 1-4-5-7, 1-4-5-8, 1-4-7-8, 1-5-7-8, 2-4-5-7, 2-4-5-8, 2-4-7-8, 2-5-7-8, 4-5-7-8 and tonight's winner was 7851 which would have been $100 for a .50 cent bet or $200 for a $1 bet.  One thing I like is the integration of the de-stag and de-drag; when I was trying to develop some strategies of my own the hangup would always be trying to time those double numbers in a pick 3 draw.  I'm looking forward to doing some more testing.Smile

Here's wishing everyone the good fortune they're looking for.  Remember, if you happen to win more than a couple bucks, try and donate a little to one of your favorite charities - keep that positive mojo working!

NYC
                      United States
                      Member #54483
                      August 20, 2007
                      886 Posts
                      Posted: December 20, 2015, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Great program RL!  I just downloaded it today and printed out the instructions and notes on using it so I'm still playing on paper.  It did help me narrowing the numbers to look at for this evening's WI pick 4 draw.  (I'm generally more of a box type player than trying to nail down a str8 hit)  Using the data, the numbers 1, 2, 4 & 5 seemed likely to hit and I added two additional numbers 7 & 8 to generate a set and then nuke option to come up with 15: 1-2-4-5, 1-2-4-7, 1-2-4-8, 1-2-5-7, 1-2-5-8, 1-2-7-8, 1-4-5-7, 1-4-5-8, 1-4-7-8, 1-5-7-8, 2-4-5-7, 2-4-5-8, 2-4-7-8, 2-5-7-8, 4-5-7-8 and tonight's winner was 7851 which would have been $100 for a .50 cent bet or $200 for a $1 bet.  One thing I like is the integration of the de-stag and de-drag; when I was trying to develop some strategies of my own the hangup would always be trying to time those double numbers in a pick 3 draw.  I'm looking forward to doing some more testing.Smile

Congratulation, JJ!

You got a Box win of Pick 4 by using RL's program and received a real profit!

Do hope you can get a Str8 next.

Happy Holidays,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                      • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3962 Posts
                        Posted: December 20, 2015, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

JustJim

Thanks for the post, not many give feedback on how they are doing.  I play str8 only so I focus on single digits

by position.  So far I have averaged 2 positional digits in almost every attempt and a few 3rd digit hits but in the

wrong position.  I am not sure It's reasonable to expect a str8 playing a couple lines but not ready to give up yet. 

Some day I hope to be able to predict which pair has the correct digits then cover with 100 lines for a str8 hit. 

Most of my pair hits are end pairs, 1st and 4th positions but few have been back pairs.  This is a old program but I

think it's still offers a lot of bang for the buck.  I have came within one step value a couple of times so I am keeping

my fingers crossed.   I have had a couple 12 of 12 c/s hits but the step-1's spoiled my final digit selections. 

Anyway, thanks again for posting your method and lines as it helps me evaluate the program to see if I can make it

better. 

RL

NYC
                          United States
                          Member #54483
                          August 20, 2007
                          886 Posts
                          Posted: December 20, 2015, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

lottoswe

This is what the bias search tool does except that it allows searching more than one value and it also searches

through entire history and records what came next.  The problem with random is, what do we do when lets say

the value or values under search have shown 100 times in history and overall percent in near 50/50

Below is a advanced version of the steps and you can see that zero should be the best version to play for the

next game.   We can find a solution for almost any data but it does not mean it will show in the next game.  All

this really shows is that if we play zero every game we will hit more often than not.  The next value is random

and any one of the three can show.   Values 1 & 2 account for almost 44% overall and 0 accounts for 56%.  This

looks like a big lead but lets say 1 & 2 show in the next 2 games.  The percent for 1 & 2 would then account for

50% of all hits.   When working with something like this we must consider all possible outcomes and try to judge

if our decisions are based on solid information.  I used the algorithm back many years ago and even wrote a new

version which showed good results but another problem popped up.  If flipping a coin it would do well but lets

say that to win you had to predict 5 tosses in series.   I was never able to tell when it was going to miss or hit

for that matter.  Sure it would hit more than miss but without knowing the when created a problem.  Same thing

here, it's not which value will show most often but the "when."  You should be able to r-click on the image and

download it for viewing off line if you want to study it.

RL

?

Hi, RL:

I have two questions about the DMP-DG1:

1) I find RL's Rogue-DG from above post. How can we get it?

A new program needed to download from the DMP family? If so, where can we download from?

or we can get it by clicking a button in the DMP-DG1? If so, which button is in it?

2) There are 9 Keyboard Options (which are not working for my Dell Vista PC) in RL's Tlex;

There are 2 Keyboard Options (which are not working for my Dell Vista PC too) in the DMP-DG1.

The 2 Keyboard Options are H & S.

Press (H) on the keyboard to open this file.

Press (S) on the keyboard to open the steps tool.

My question is how can I still open this file if I don't use the Key H and

how can I still open the steps tool if I don't use the Key S?

Happy Holidays,

lb

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3962 Posts
                            Posted: December 20, 2015, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

lottoburg

The help file is located inside the main install folder called Help.txt, just click on it and it should open in notepad.

The help file is a bit dated but is also posted on the first page of this topic,  If your version does not have a steps

button then you have a old version.  Us the link I last posted, I don't remember which page it is located on.

RL

Here is the last link I posted, make sure you don't change the install directory when installing.  Uninstall the older

version first.  This version's databases were last updated 12/07/15

DMP-DG1

https://app.box.com/s/mnsib1600seyzc00kgaqqpnvho97y06g

T-lex link

https://app.box.com/s/qv3nx5noj0bod1z7y770ypeohkzjvnwc 

NYC
                              United States
                              Member #54483
                              August 20, 2007
                              886 Posts
                              Posted: December 21, 2015, 12:14 am - IP Logged

lottoburg

The help file is located inside the main install folder called Help.txt, just click on it and it should open in notepad.

The help file is a bit dated but is also posted on the first page of this topic,  If your version does not have a steps

button then you have a old version.  Us the link I last posted, I don't remember which page it is located on.

RL

Here is the last link I posted, make sure you don't change the install directory when installing.  Uninstall the older

version first.  This version's databases were last updated 12/07/15

DMP-DG1

https://app.box.com/s/mnsib1600seyzc00kgaqqpnvho97y06g

T-lex link

https://app.box.com/s/qv3nx5noj0bod1z7y770ypeohkzjvnwc 

Hi, RL:

Thanks for your nice reply!

Yes, my DMP-DG1 is the newest version and the button of Steps above is inside.

In other words, I can learn and run DMP-DG1 completely now

even though I don't use the two Keyboard Options : H & S. So happy!

Also, I'm not sure if the T-LEX's 9 Keyboard Options can be  substituted like DMP-DG1?

I'm looking forward to your smart instructions!

Happy Holidays,

lb

Page 12 of 18