Welcome Guest
You last visited September 21, 2017, 1:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL Digit Master Pro - Pick 3 & Pick 4 Program DMP-DG1

Topic closed. 264 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lakerben.

Page 8 of 18
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
4348 Posts
Posted: December 14, 2015, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

P.S.

You should be able to find a image editor for free online.  You can use the windows screen capture option

by pressing ctrl + prnt scrn on the keypoard.  Open any image editor or windows paint and press ctrl + P

to paste the screen capture into the editor.  Windows paint allows you to save the image in a number of

different formats, BMP, JPG, PNG ETC.. 

RL

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    4348 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2015, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Try my example for a 7 draw range.

P4 pays good from what I've heard.  Nm had two p3 games.  I've asked for p4 but they won't budge.

LB

Thumbs Up

RL

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
      florida
      United States
      Member #136668
      December 16, 2012
      413 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2015, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RL ill try it and i was using the c/s/ steps i played the 805 the winner was 804 but i played front pair 5 times so by rights i had 2 of the 3 right but my digit tracking showed the 80 in the correct position but the 4@5 wasnt there but the 5 was what my quess was with the c/s/steps i had the first and last in the p4 game missing the 2 middle ones.

florida
        United States
        Member #136668
        December 16, 2012
        413 Posts
        Posted: December 14, 2015, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

something else to look at here in florida after a double in both p3@p4 you will get a zero the next draw more often than not if it misses it will show the 2nd draw out. just something i noticed here.

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          4348 Posts
          Posted: December 14, 2015, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

NMD

The s/c with the steps seems to do far better than the steps alone.  Last night we hit the first 3 digits in my 5-39 game.

The way I play is to set the first 4 for 100 lines total and 90+ percent of the time all 100 lines will win a prize provided my

selections are correct.  I seem be hitting consistently and hope it continues.  The p-4 pays more for a 4 digit positional hit

but with the pick 5 the first digit is limited to 0 to 5 so it's a toss up which to play.  I want to increase my play but still

undecided which method/game to play.  It's nice to hear that others are having similar success that I have seen in my play.

RL

florida
            United States
            Member #136668
            December 16, 2012
            413 Posts
            Posted: December 14, 2015, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

that is why i also cover my str8 bets with a box bet it gives me the extra money to cover more bets per play.

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              4348 Posts
              Posted: December 14, 2015, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

More of the Same.  I don't understand, if I can hit two positional digits almost every game playing P-4

why I can't hit 3 or 4?   

RL

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                4348 Posts
                Posted: December 14, 2015, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

that is why i also cover my str8 bets with a box bet it gives me the extra money to cover more bets per play.

For me it's a mental thing, I want a straight on a single line. 

RL

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                  From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                  United States
                  Member #49750
                  February 13, 2007
                  505 Posts
                  Posted: December 14, 2015, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

More of the Same.  I don't understand, if I can hit two positional digits almost every game playing P-4

why I can't hit 3 or 4?   

RL

Hi RL! Even a two number hit is better than nothing. Here in Colorado we have one pick 3 draw only (evening) and no pick4 Disapprove If I can hit two numbers consistently as you do, I don't mind spending $5-$10 (10 tickets) by playing the third position 0-9. That means almost a str8t hit! Can you post a short video as how you are selecting the two position hit numbers? Thanks!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    4348 Posts
                    Posted: December 15, 2015, 12:07 am - IP Logged

adulane

It's very simple, I open the steps and print out the S/C chart .  Next looking at the s/c data I look at the number of times

the current value has hit in a row. Example, lets say in pos-1 step-1 it looks something like below. 

ccccsssccssccc etc...

I then go through the list circling with a pencil all the runs of c's.  Next I count the number of groups of 1, 2, 3 etc..  In this

example c has shown 4 games in a row.  Now I look at how many times it has went greater than 4.   I do the same thing

for every step by position. 

I am looking for the c break points.  I do the same thing for the s's whichever value was in the last game.  This gives me a

good idea if I should change or play the same value.  Sometimes it's hard to choose so I do a actual count  number of hits

for each value which can help pin down the value.  Many times the wife and I both make the same selections working on our

own list.   Next if I can't decide I will look at the steps without using the bias search and kind of compare the runs sort of like

I do for the S/C data.  There are small differences between the two so sometimes it helps with the final choice.  If Step-1 is a

C then I have to use the steps to decide which of the 2 possible choices looks the best.  I have honed my methods to the point

that it takes me less than 5 minutes to pick them all.   I have been using this sort of analysis for 20+ years so I may have a

better grip on what it's likely to next. 

What I am working on now is a method to evaluate my digits in hopes of finding something that will give me a heads up on which

digits to keep and which to toss out.  I am consistent in hitting 2 positional digits so anything in this area would be a big help.

Several attempts I have had 3 digits total with one in the wrong position,  I don't know how to work with that.  I think that using

LB's method would help but I want to finish a few things I am working on now first. 

My workout is straight forward and simple, at least for me, no rocket science required.  That however applies only to the pair,

the rest is a uphill battle. 

RL

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      4348 Posts
                      Posted: December 15, 2015, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Anyone heard from winsun, his last post was on the 9th.  Maybe he hit big and went to lottery heaven.

RL

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                        From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                        United States
                        Member #49750
                        February 13, 2007
                        505 Posts
                        Posted: December 15, 2015, 12:50 am - IP Logged

Anyone heard from winsun, his last post was on the 9th.  Maybe he hit big and went to lottery heaven.

RL

lol RL! He might have, he was close to hitting the jackpot! Big Smile I will try your advice, in the meantime below is the excel thing I created to "decipher" the S/C, which so far has not, ahem, produced the desired outcome! Maybe someone can play around with it and make us win the jackpot! As I said before, I am the unluckiest dude on planet earth and the day I hit the jackpot is the day milk and honey is gonna rain from the sky! Goodnight!

https://app.box.com/s/9hpoxfogivt46h0kdunzqsno5clgxwcj

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

bgonçalves
                          Brasil
                          Member #92564
                          June 9, 2010
                          2269 Posts
                          Posted: December 15, 2015, 6:51 am - IP Logged

hello adulane=it is possible also to pick4?

Galloway, Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #163255
                            January 24, 2015
                            366 Posts
                            Posted: December 15, 2015, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

As I predicted the P1-Step 3, changed from 1 to 2.

I play digit 5 in P1 but played dbls. The draw was 502, played 522.

P1          P2          P3       
                            S1S2S3S1S2S3S1S2S3S1S2S3S1S2S3S1S2S3

212SSC121SSC122CCC

Is this information part of the program or is this a separate program.  Cannot locate this or maybe not choosing the correct configuration in the program.  Thanks for any help.

CARBOB's avatar - ga lottery.png.gif
                              COLUMBUS,GA.
                              United States
                              Member #4924
                              June 3, 2004
                              6124 Posts
                              Posted: December 15, 2015, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Is this information part of the program or is this a separate program.  Cannot locate this or maybe not choosing the correct configuration in the program.  Thanks for any help.

That is a Excel sheet.

Page 8 of 18