Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 6:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL Digit Master Pro - Pick 3 & Pick 4 Program DMP-DG1

Topic closed. 264 replies. Last post 11 months ago by lakerben.

Page 7 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
4088 Posts
Posted: December 13, 2015, 11:16 am - IP Logged

I added some other totals to my check option so I could calculate the odds for any number of digit hits.  From these totals

one can calculate the odds by dividing 1000 by the hit value.   The box-match may not be correct for all ways because some

digits are not counted one to one when counting a pair to single or a single to pair. 

4-way

6-Way

12-Way

24-Way

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    4088 Posts
    Posted: December 13, 2015, 11:22 am - IP Logged

From the stats above matching 2 digits by position = 10,000 / 486 = 20.567.  So the odds are 1 in 21 rounded.

The differences in the pair totals is based on odd, even and positions and digits set being checked. 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4088 Posts
      Posted: December 13, 2015, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Here are my calculations.

I have played 8 games with and average of 4 lines per game or 32 lines total * $.50 bets for $16.00.

Of the 32 lines there are 9 with 2 digit positional hits.  The expected average for a 2 digit positional hit

is around 1 in 21 but my average is 32/9 = 1 in 3.55.   If I carry this ratio forward and apply it the the

odds for a str8  then 10000/3.55=2816.  Playing 4 lines per game I should hit a str8 sometime in around

2816/4=704 attempts.  Ticket cost would be 4*$.50=$2.00 per play so 704*$2.00=$1408.00.  A $.50 str8

pays $3K in MO so $3000-$1408=$1592.00 profit.  If each setup takes 10 minutes then 704*10 minutes

equals 7040 minutes.  1740 / 60 minutes equals 117.3 hours.  $1592 divided by 117.3 equals $13.57 per

hour before taxes. Hmmmmmm.

RL

Ohio
        United States
        Member #157792
        July 31, 2014
        1178 Posts
        Posted: December 13, 2015, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

bigmon

I do not know if winsum has updated the mirror link so you should use the link I posted. 

I just downloaded and installed the latest version and had no problems with the update.

I also have not heard anyone mention this problem so I am at a loss.  Try uninstaling the

program then download it again and use the link I posted on page 2.  Let me know if this

fixes the problem. 

RL

Thanks RL. Everything is fine now. Do you have a video tutorial on how to use this software to give a good set of upcoming numbers? Just thought I'd ask for those of us that are not tech savvy. I really feel that this is a great tool if we are given step by step directions on how to use it. Thanks RL!

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          4088 Posts
          Posted: December 13, 2015, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

A instruction video is in the plans, just don't know when I will get to it.

RL

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11166 Posts
            Posted: December 13, 2015, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Rl 

Here is something that can work for p4.  Maybe something to add or use for a new program.

Mo. p4

Ascending order

Mirror 2 digits 1,1.

Ascending order:

Add one to the 2nd,3rd,4th digit.

6678.  6778.  6788. 6789. 

4 bucks.

US Flag

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
              florida
              United States
              Member #136668
              December 16, 2012
              346 Posts
              Posted: December 13, 2015, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

well i dont know how to paste a picture but i did hit on the pick 3 . 250.00 5 tickets.

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                4088 Posts
                Posted: December 14, 2015, 12:04 am - IP Logged

lb

Interesting, I never thought of doing something like that.  It feels weird to be able to hit so many digits

and yet be so far away.  Several of my live plays I hit 3 of the correct digits so if I ever decide to go all in

and play for box hits using the 12-way example I described in a earlier post.  I think that right now I could

pick 1 digit around 75% of the 12-way draws and using that cover for box and just eat the non-12 way

draws and make a mint.  Still working out how to make the most with the least risk/investment.

Thanks!!!

RL

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  4088 Posts
                  Posted: December 14, 2015, 12:12 am - IP Logged

nmd

W.T.G.  I kind of got hooked on P-4 and don't even look at the P-3.  I played my 5-39 tonight and

hit the first 3 lexie digits but only won 3 x 2of5 for $3.00.   Working on the P-4 seems to help with

lexie digits but still need to spend more time with the S/C data.  What did you use for analysis.  I

have had a few PM's from people using the Slider program I posted a while back and they say that

they are winning quite a bit. 

Keep it up

RL

Party

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    4088 Posts
                    Posted: December 14, 2015, 3:46 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I have time to go over the math for the 12-way play I mentioned in a earlier post.  This method requires 

the player to make $1.00 bets and play 108 lines every game.  It also requires the player to predict one

digit for the next game. 

Stats

365 draws per year

payout = $500.00 for 12-way box

45% of all games show 12-way, 2-same digits.

so 365*.45 = 164.25 12-way draws per year.

Now lets look at the payouts based on the players ability to predict one digit every so many attempts.

Can Predict 1 digit 25% or 1 in 4 games

164.25 * .25 = 41 hits per year.

41 * $500.00 = $20,500. 

total cost =365 * $108.00 = $39,420

Profit = $20,500 - $39,420 = - $18,920

Can Predict 1 digit 50% or 2 in 4 games

164.25 * .50 = 82 hits per year.

82 * $500.00 = $41,000. 

Profit = $41,000 - $39,420 = + $1,580

Can Predict 1 digit 75% or 3 in 4 games

164.25 * .50 = 123 hits per year.

123 * $500.00 = $61,500. 

Profit = $61,500 - $39,420 = + $22,080

Can Predict 1 digit 100% or 4 in 4 games

164.25 * 1 = 164 hits per year.

164 * 500.00 = $82,000. 

Profit = $82,000 - $39,420 = + $42,580

Playing midday and evening games would double the profits or losses.  The bottom line is that everything would

depend on the players digit selection.  If a player could predict when something other than a 12-way was going to

hit and skip those games the overall cost would go down $108.00 per correct choice.   12-way shows 1 in every

2.2 games on average so I would suggest between $500 and $1000 bankroll at start up.  This would also depend

on the percent one can predict one digit. 

RL 

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      4088 Posts
                      Posted: December 14, 2015, 4:19 am - IP Logged

P.S. I don't suggest people play this way, just showing that with the game payouts here in MO it could produce

a profit with little effort.  Every 12-way drawn has 3 total digits so then the player should have a 30% hit rate

even if selecting the digit at random. 

Random selecting = 3 in 10 games

164.25 * .30 = 49 hits per year.

49 * $500.00 = $24,500. 

Profit = $24,500 - $39,420 = - $14,920.

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                        New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11166 Posts
                        Posted: December 14, 2015, 11:15 am - IP Logged

lb

Interesting, I never thought of doing something like that.  It feels weird to be able to hit so many digits

and yet be so far away.  Several of my live plays I hit 3 of the correct digits so if I ever decide to go all in

and play for box hits using the 12-way example I described in a earlier post.  I think that right now I could

pick 1 digit around 75% of the 12-way draws and using that cover for box and just eat the non-12 way

draws and make a mint.  Still working out how to make the most with the least risk/investment.

Thanks!!!

RL

Try my example for a 7 draw range.

P4 pays good from what I've heard.  Nm had two p3 games.  I've asked for p4 but they won't budge.

US Flag

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #157792
                          July 31, 2014
                          1178 Posts
                          Posted: December 14, 2015, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

A instruction video is in the plans, just don't know when I will get to it.

RL

Thank you RL' I will be waiting for video instructions so until then I won't use this software because after loading it and entering the passed  numbers I just don't have a clue as to what too do. Thanks again!

Galloway, Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #163255
                            January 24, 2015
                            309 Posts
                            Posted: December 14, 2015, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

I have downloaded the software. Do I need the mirror also because I having a problem downloading it. I also having a problem changing the digits of our last drawing, all 3 digits ate stuck on the number One. What must I do too correct this problem?

Big Mom, I had problems changing the numbers at first but then I had to wait a few minutes after clicking on the mouse.  Right click on the digits to make the numbers go down and left click to make them go up.  then click on update.  I , however, did not load the mirror download.  What I do is manage my screens so that I have the help instructions and the program display up at the sametime.  Then I clicked as instructed.  I took each column at a time.  The first column is strictly for the numbers 0 - 9 wih the position number at the bottom.  When you change the position  (last button on the bottom marked POS), either to 1,2,3 you will get different results as you click on the digit numbers.  The buttons on either side of the digits give you the same info, as I remember.  I am writing this from memory, program not open.  As you press a digit, let us take the 0 with the position to 1, you will get info about 1 in the last drawings.  The instructions will decipher the info that you see in the display area.  You will also see that digit highlighted in the results on the far right side column.  Alas, different info as you change to POS 1,2,3.  Have not investigated the option from W yet.  I am also learning.  I am available to help you play with it as I am learning also.  I have not looked for any specific results as just seeing what the buttons result in.  You cannot hurt anything because you have the reset button to take everything back where you started.  If you put in the wrong info for your state results, you can use the remove button.  Do not mean to step on anyone's toes with this.  I have received much help on this forum and just trying to help. You have helped me with your predictions on OHIO site.  I do not know how to post images on here to give you some visuals.  I do not have copy and paste option.  Might be a safety option for some members.

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              4088 Posts
                              Posted: December 14, 2015, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

To post a image I uplaod the image to tinypic.com

Browse to the picture you want to upload, once selected press the [upload now].  You will be asked to enter a

security code.  Type in the security code and the pic will be uploaded and several links options will be displayed. 

Now log in to LP and go to the topic where you want to post the pic.

Last step click the Ok button and the image will be added to you reply.

RL

Page 7 of 18